New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ettin in the Playground

Default [Exalted 2e] Any profilers?

Is there a site or program that lets you make 2e exalted (specifically Solar or Lunar) sheets like all the 3.5e profilers around like on mythweavers or the tangled web? The former only has nWoD sheets.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Default Re: [Exalted 2e] Any profilers?

Huh. I could've sworn Myth-weavers had Exalted 2E sheets.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, that was a surprise to me, too, but I haven't found anything other than pdf's of Solar, Lunar and Terrestrial exalts and hell if a google search is productive beyond... finding more pdfs
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Griffon

Here you go: http://www.mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/

Mr. Gone has PDFs and editable PDFs (both version are printable) for 2e Exalted.
    "What is it they say about how nothing can stop the mail?"
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."
    Check out my new Deviantart!

Quote Originally Posted by Kell_tamer
    Horus, I love you so so much you magnificent Egyptian pony god man!
    Previous Avatar by Cuthalion
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

Not to sound picky, since this is great, but how do you actually SAVE your sheets and not make blank copies with this?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Griffon

That's the only bad thing. If you don't want to lose it when you navigate away from the page, you have to print it. Which I guess isn't too bad.
    "Isn't it: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall... No, wait. That's the Green Lantern Oath."

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't have a printer. I mean, hell, this will still work for any live tables I play at but I need something to make an internet or computer copy of.

Is there ANY way to save it? I can't believe that with the number of Exalted games on other sites that no one's come up with a system for this.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

Griffon

You could just minimize the window and never close it until you don't need those sheets anymore. That's the best advice I can offer at the moment. Either that, or run over to somewhere where there is a printer, and make the sheets there.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

You'd have to save the files locally, or set up your own server with the files.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ettin in the Playground

Save them locally?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Save the files on your hard drive.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

That was my problem from the get-go. It *won't* let me save anything I put into it.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

ElfMonkGuy

Go to the file option in your browser and "Save As" onto your hard drive, without filling out anything.

Then open the file on your hard drive and try to fill it out. It should work then.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

That's what I've been doing. I DL'd the thing to my HD, and then opened it and it gives me the same response. Apparently you can't change files AT ALL with Adobe reader. (Yeah who'd have thunk)

15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground

Here is a workaround: Just install a virtual printer.
    There are several programs that will add a fake printer to your system configuration and every file you "print" with it will result in the program producing a pdf file with what you sent to the printer.
    The file you'll get will NOT be editable anymore though.
    Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books.
    E. G. Gygax

Lawful member of the Hinjo fanclub
    Treegrappler of the Durkon fanclub

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

Is that in any way shape or form dangerous to my computer? I just lost this baby for a month after some drivers failed on me.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Is that in any way shape or form dangerous to my computer? I just lost this baby for a month after some drivers failed on me.
    I'm going to say No as it is a default feature on my computer. I may be wrong on this though.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
    Not unless you get a virtual printer from a bad site.
    I've used virtual printers before. They're handy for situations like this.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

BardGuy

If you've got Microsoft One-Note, you can save it there, and copy it to Paint.