Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Lets Play: Pokemon Trading Card Game! Complete!

Yes, I'm starting another lets play. After the last one failed miserably I have learned many things from it. This LP will be different mostly with me playing a game I like.

The name of the game is Pokemon Trading card game. It’s where you play as a young man in a world obsessed with children’s trading card games. Sound familiar?

I will allow you to vote on his name, what kind of deck he will use, and what gy-club to fight. So it’s your chance to make this Lp insanely difficult by giving me bad decks to use against the wrong type. It will be a screenshot Lp and I’ll put in tidbits that fail at humor.

Ah, isn’t it lovely. The retro graphics and that wonderful soundtrack. It’s a breath of fresh air.

We will be starting a new, clean game. That boy in the upper right corner is the protagonist of this tale.

Now….. What was his name again?

Warning! This is the worst lp on the forum. Reading it might lead to critical head wounds inflicted upon yourself.

Index:

Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    Chapter Nine
    Chapter Ten
    Chapter Eleven
    Chapter 12A
    Chapter 13B
    The terrible conclusion
    Last edited by Raroy; 2010-03-15 at 11:41 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Lets Play: Pokemon Trading Card Game!

Name: EVILER
    Last edited by AstralFire; 2009-08-13 at 04:09 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

A video game about a cardgame about a videogame?

To quote a classic Alec Guiness movie:

"Madness! Madness!"

Also: We need Abridged references. And plenty of them.
    Remember how I was wishing for the peace of oblivion a minute ago?

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

X-Com avatar by BRC. He's good folks.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Wow, I had no idea there was a game like this.

Chia, the biggest chain like that, that I know of has been books based on a video game based on a movie based on a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

5. - Top - End - #5

I find it weird that you start a new LP just as I post the first chapter in my Yellow version LP. If you're interested, its on the front page here.

Name him Mansex Xemnas. Kingdom Hearts.

Anyway, I'll be watching your LP. How often do you plan on updating?

Having done several failed LPs myself, I want to share something I've found; updating less often than once every two or three days is all but suicide. I'm not sure if you've found the same though.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-08-13 at 05:26 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

6. - Top - End - #6

I plan to update daily. In a few hours I'll start playing again. I can breeze through this game very quickly so, it's quite manageable.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground

the name should be Ni
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Look apon me, mighty Posid-Eon, ruler of the waves and saviour of people. Watch as I stumble about on dry land humoursly, AND TREMBLE!

<3

8. - Top - End - #8

LOVE THIS GAME.

I think his name should be CARDS because it fits with the default names for the other Pokemon games.
    BANG → !
    OH LOOK AT HER/.../YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN/YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MEAN/RICHARDS

9. - Top - End - #9

YUGIOH

That'd work too.

Or Joey, nyeh.
    Last edited by The Dark Fiddler; 2009-08-13 at 07:06 PM.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

10. - Top - End - #10

Yugi! And give him a dark side!

Red

Bakura! and give him a dark side too!
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

11. - Top - End - #11

12. - Top - End - #12

I played that Pokeman Trading Card Game of the Game of the Card... whatever. It was baddass. But then again, I was a teen.

13. - Top - End - #13

Quote Originally Posted by LordWolfgang View Post
    I played that Pokeman Trading Card Game of the Game of the Card... whatever. It was baddass. But then again, I was a teen.
    I played when I was 5. This game, and Blue version, improved my reading skills greatly. I remember regularly asking my mom what words were, until she eventually said "Just figure it out yourself".

I still thought it was awesome, even though I couldn't beat that one club with the Snorlax. Or was it Chansey? I forget, it's been so long.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

A video game based on a card game based on a video game. They should make a sequel to this with all the new Pokémon!

I never played this, but I played the card game physically (Oh the money wasted on those cards!), so this should be fun to follow.
    Last edited by Zukhramm; 2009-08-13 at 09:01 PM.
    “Humans are afraid of the dark. And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it. Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.” - Godot[/URL]

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by Zukhramm View Post
    A video game based on a card game based on a video game. They should make a sequel to this with all the new Pokémon!
    Well, I think they DID make a sequel, but it was only released in Japan.

And I think it was still Gen I only.

...I think I've posted more here than in MY LP...

16. - Top - End - #16

(I wish to apologize for the terrible quality of this post. I just wanted to do so much more with it but, it's too long. I'll try to do more of what I want to do on later posts. As for now, pacing is a lie.)

(There. Short and unimpressive.)

One day, Ni heard a rumor: “The legendary Pokemon cards… The extremely rare and powerful cards held by pokemon trading card game’s greatest players… the grand masters are searching for one to inherit the Legend!” Dreaming of inheriting the legendary Pokemon Cards. Ni visits the pokemon card Researcher. Dr. Mason…

Ni: “Oh dairy, you’d never judge me for narrating in third person. Today is so super special awesome! I didn’t get beat up at school, and now I’m going to get a real pokemon deck! No more rummaging for scrap cards. Now I’m ready to go off and become a children cards game master!”

I sprint all the way and hit the pokemon card lab.

Ni: “I’m here to get My deck!”

Ni: “I know. I want to win with them.”
    Dr. Mason: “First, you should try playing with a practice deck. Here, I’ll give you this deck. And now you need an opponent.”

I look through the deck real quick and it looked like a water/psychic deck. Pretty cool. Oh man, can't wait!

Dr. Mason: “Hey, Sam! Play with him for a while!”
    He calls for one of his assistances. I don’t know, they all look the same. Why does he have so many anyway? And why does he need all these people and all the expensive machinery to research a card game?

Sam walks up to me, all hunched over. He speaks with an eerily dead voice. The kind of voice that sounds like a poor man who gave up on life long ago. I don’t think I like Sam very much. I'm too scared to say hi back.

They zip all the way to the game table. Dr: mason is pretty quick for an old guy who spends his life playing card games.

Sam: “Ok, Ni.” A pregnant pause. Not that Sam is pregnant…. I hope not. Oh god! He keeps looking at me.
    Sam: “What do you want to ask about?”

NI: “Psh! I already know how to play. Let’s just get started.”

Ni: “For once, I agree with you.”
    Dr. Mason: “Since this is your first time, Just try to learn the basic steps. I’ll be coaching you. So follow my advice.
    Ni: “Hey, look, Old fogy. I know my way around a Pokemon match.”
    Dr. Mason: “If you don’t do as I say,” He brought himself down to my level. His arm jutting right into mine. I felt the back of my hairs stand up. A sharp chill run through my back. The only thing I could think of was how he didn't smell like an old guy. “We won’t be able to proceed.” He gets like this sometimes. Probally some old person thing. It only happens once a month or so. Still scares the crap out of me, like most people.

Dr. Mason: :-Instruction booklet while we play.”
    Ni:”…….what?”
    Dr. Mason: "Ok then, let’s start your practice game!”

Now I know the meaning of “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.”

Ni: “What? Then what’s the point of the game if everything is all planned out? Especially since I have to do everything you say.”
    Dr. Mason: “It’s so you can learn how to play the game.”
    I mumble “I already know how to play.”

(For those of you who don’t know how to play, you start by drawing seven cards.)

(Basic pokemon are unevolved pokemon. You must start with one out on the field. If you don’t’ have a basic pokemon in your hand then, you must reshuffle until you do.)

I don’t like either.
    Dr. Mason: "For our practice duel, choose Goldeen."

I place the unimpressive feminine fish monster into the arena and hope it doesn’t get eaten raw. I don’t like sushi.

(Benching. Like a real pokemon match you place pokemon to the side that you can switch out for.)

I placed the starfish with a jewel for a face on my bench. Why do water pokemon have to be so girly?

Ni: “Heads yes! Wait.” I picked up the coin and looked at from both sides. To my dismay, it was double-headed. “Everything is a setup! Do I win?! Do I lose?! Tell me?!” They ignored me.

Dr. Mason: “To use the attack command you need to attach energy cards to your pokemon,“ .(Energy cards are like land mana except they are attached to your pokemon. So when your pokemon is gone, the energy attached to is sent to the discard pile.)

Attach an energy and attack. I got it man. (You can’t blame me for cutting corners. This stuff is far to tedious.)

Energy for my Goldeen.

Damage to the Machop.

He too can put energy on his pokemon.

What!?

Ow! What the…..Cheese balls! That pokemon is far more powerful then mine. What ….. Lackadaism! But lucky for me, I have heart of the pregenerated deck!

Ni: “Oh my.”

Ni: “It appears the tables have turned!”

Ni: “Now who out damages who?”

Psh!

The machop kicks my king one last time before his untimely demise.

Ni: “There’s nothing wrong with overkill. As long as it’s stylish. Come my king! Drown this fool!”

Ni: “Oh, fine!”

I had to put a water energy on my staru then.

Victory!

Ni: “I’ll claim my prize then.”

Ni “Aw man.” (Prizes are cards you get to your hand when you defeat one of your opponent‘s Pokemon. They are cards from your deck and when you get them all you win.)

Ni: “Psh”

Ni: “I don’t care. My king of the sea can kick your giant rat’s butt.” At this point all my trash talking actually got a response from Sam.
    Sam: “Quiet or I’ll hurt you.” I tried not to speak a word for the rest of the match.

Ow….again.

Exactly what I needed! Except I don’t have any psychic energy.

Waste energy on ugly armadillo thing?

Check. Kamakazi my King into the giant rat?

Check

Ni: *sigh*

Now were even. Except I have damage advantage on his Rat!

Sure.

What do the Five Limbs say to the face?

Slap! Oh, how I wish I could actually say it without fear.

Hmm

Coward! Get back here and die to my super star! (Pokemon can retreat back to the bench at the cost of discarding energy attached to them.)

Wow, this situation seems very familiar. I draw a potion.

Wait, you want me to wait for a card I might not even draw? Oh yeah, fixed match.

It lets my staru survive another turn.

Deadlocked. Until…. I draw a Starmie! Yes. And since I’ve been putting energies on Staru…

Evolving pokemon is a great strategy. My Starmie’s attack has paralysis and since I have a double headed coin I lock him and win!

Ni: “Yay”

Ni: “Boo”

(Best way to show victory ever.)

Dr. Mason: “It’s a game in which you try to knock out as many of your opponent’s pokemon as there are prizes. That’s the gist of it… If you don’t understand something, Talk to Sam.”
    I take a look at Sam, then I quickly look away.
    “It might be helpful to practice again, too. This time was just practice so I had you follow everything I said, but there are other styles of play. So try them out by choosing normal duel.” Oh thank god!

Ni: “Huh? Oh the exact reason I came here before wasting my time!”

Dr. Mason: “Hmm… Let me add some of my own cards to yours!” Thank you! You loveable fogy!
    Dr.Mason: “Now, Ni, what kind of deck do you want?”

Ni: "That I want……?"

(Alright people, decide. Charmander and friends, Squirtle and friends, or Bubarsaur and friends. One of these decks is really good. One is really bad. But I won't say which.)
    Last edited by Raroy; 2009-08-14 at 01:39 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Go with Squirtle. I seem to recall Bulbasaur giving me the easiest runs back when I played this regularly.

Also, I am now finding my old copy of this game and playing it.

18. - Top - End - #18

Ha. It starts really super special awesomely. I don't have a card preference though.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Bulbasaur.

He works for the MIB, so you can get all the memories of that fixed game erased.

Yeah. That hasn't exactly changed with more knowledge of the situation. -Security Chief Victor Jones, formerly of the UESC Marathon.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zombie

Take Squirtle. I don't recall how good or bad it was for the early game, but since I think we should go for (the totally overpowered) Blastoise deck on the long run, there's nothing wrong with getting a couple of cards for it right away.

21. - Top - End - #21

Use the Charmander deck!

Gila Mobster.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

Charmander, because fire and reptiles is a good combination. Even better than plants and reptiles and water and reptiles. Hey, all original starting Pokémon are reptiles. Cool.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2009-08-15 at 04:56 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Colossus in the Playground

Charmander gets no love in Red and Blue. Pick him here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Greater
    \ˈgrā-tər \
    comparative adjective
    1. Describing basically the exact same monster but with twice the RHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    I'm going to be honest, "the Welsh became a Great Power and conquered Germany" is almost exactly the opposite of the explanation I was expecting

24. - Top - End - #24

(New day. New update. Nothing happens)

Ni: “Yes!” Water is a good idea because their basic forms may be weak but their evolutions are tough. So my other pokemon can cover for them until I drown them later in the match. They are still girly as blaze though.
    (My apologies to those who voted for charmander recently. I just update too quickly. The deck itself contains water pokemon. Along with a few fighting/psychic/normal.)

Ni Received a squirtle and friends deck! Ni received thirty cards! Mason clears his voice very loudly.
    Ni: “…..Oh please. You know you can’t talk.”

Dr. Mason: “… the card clubs. There are many people playing at the clubs. Collect new cards and try building a new deck!”
    Ni: “I understand!” I didn’t really understand. I was kind of phased out. I decided to ask the other guys-not-Sam-in the lab for some advice.

Tech: The secret of each club’s deck is encrypted in its Master Medal. Once you get a Master Medal, go to the computer room in back. You can place the Medals in the auto deck machines to create different decks!” Awesome! Not that I would use them but awesome nonetheless.

This is all the unnecessary machinery in the lab. I can’t believe it’s for the pokemon card game.

Let’s check it out.

Woah! This is all so unimpressive!(The numbers to the right represent the number of unavailable cards to make the deck..)

Aaron is kind of fat….but still nice enough.
    Aaron: “If you win, I’ll give you a booster pack-”
    Ni: “Blaze yes!”
    Aaron: “-but it only contains energy cards.”
    Ni: “Well, you have to start somewhere. I guess.”

Ni: “Bring it.”

I chose the Lighting fire deck because my water pokemon can take the fire and the others can take the lighting.

Like I said, fat. Not that I would say it to his face.

I got Abra and Seel for my basic pokemon. I also got a kadabra to use later.

I got no water energy so my Abra is thrown into the arena.

Unfortunately, this is not a fixed match.

Oh that’s right, Abra only has thirty hp.

Paralysis saves me for a while until I can….

Kadabra.

Kadabra is pretty powerful.

He does horrible things for a living. With his mind.(If you haven't figured it out. Each dot repersents 10 hp. Charmander has 50 hp.)

Something that takes two energy to attack and dies in two hits. Seems balanced.

I didn’t take all the prizes. But since he ran out of benched pokemon, I won. Seems pretty harsh but, oh well.

Oh yeah!

Oh…..yeah….. I didn’t have any grass or lighting energy so, I guess that’s fine.

Some interesting cards came up in the duel.

Great Life. It’s Water gun becomes more powerful with the more water energies you attach to it.

Just as powerful, as my kadabra. These two were sitting in my bench. It’s a shame I didn’t use them.

Feeling confident, I fight his next deck.

(Later)

I don’t want to talk about it! (I do. I drew a single meowth and got killed before I could attack.)
    So…..uh….save machine! Yes useful that save machine.

You can save the recipe of you deck onto the machine. Far more useful than ordinary paper!

I decided it was finally time to leave the lab.

Ah! My home away form home-mainly because my own home sucks-The Pokemon Dome. I decided to read the Plate of legends one last time.

POL: “Defeat the Masters of the eight clubs and attain the eight medals. Once attained, defeat the Grand master here at the pokemon dome… Then you shall inherit the legendary pokemon cards.”
    That will be me one day. I’ll show you all! I’ll show everybody what’s what!

I decided to turn the computer on and see if anything is new. Even though there never ever is.

(This is the card glossary. There are two-hundred something different cards in the game. That might not seem like much but, with energy taking a third of your deck and having copies of the same pokemon in your deck, you don‘t need too many)

Mail! From…..crap.

Dr. Mason: “Are you getting the hang of the pokemon trading card game? I have some information for you about booster packs. If you want to collect the same cards, duel the same person many times to get a particular booster pack! By doing so, you will be able to collect the same cards, making it easier for you to build your deck. Another method for collecting cards is to use card pop! When you and a friend use card pop! You will each receive a new card! Once you Pop! With a certain friend, you won’t be able to pop! With that friend again, so find many friends who own the pokemon trading card game for game boy, and card pop! With them to get new cards! Oh, here’s something for you…”

That made no sens-a gift?

Woot! You beautiful bassfish!

I don’t have a lot of these cards. Great pack.

Dr. Mason: I’ll also attach a booster pack for you. So check your mail often. Mason Labortaory Doctor Mason ;) .”

Well that’s nice of him to defy the tubes and send physical objects through the internet. If I had to describe the Doctor I’d say….he is a giant bassfish. Majestic, yet abominable at the same time.

Enough of that. I need to get some sleep. It’s four ‘o clock? What to do til then?

Dear Diary. Tomorrow is going to be beginning of my life.
    ~~~~~

Four-thirty? Today is the beginning of my life. I’m such a great writer that I’m able to express all my ideas quickly and efficiently. Might as well hit a club while I have the time.

(Enough teasing. Now the game can begin. We have places to go. vote for the fighting club, lighting club, rock club, ???house, challenge hall, psychic club, fire club, science club, grass club, or water club.)
    Last edited by Raroy; 2009-08-15 at 02:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25

Water Club. Going there makes Imakuni? start showing up. And Imakuni? is awesome.

26. - Top - End - #26

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while. From now on It will take me longer to update. My appologies. If any of you feel like you need to tell me that I should stop making a fool of myself with this thread, feel free to say so.)

I decided to go to the water club to understand water pokemon better and maybe get some more cards.

Wow. So I’m really can’t believe I’m in a club. It really…..oh god…..oh god no….that damn music.

Crap. Ronald. I hate this bass fish soooo much. He thinks he can screw the rules just because he has money. He has all the best cards and nobody beats him up because he’s rich. Also, whoever he goes he plays a god….slammin theme song! A song! That he plays! When he walks around!

I shuffle my deck in front of him….menacingly.
    Ronald: "Huh? That’s a deck! Are you… Trying to get the Legendary pokemon cards?"
    Ni: "You better believe it!"

Ronald: "Alright! Listen up! I’ll teach you what it’s about! To inherit the legendary pokemon cards, you must defeat the eight club masters and get the eight medals! Then you go to the pokemon dome and defeat all four grandmasters there!"
    Ni: "Chazing duh! Every bass fish under the sea knows that."
    Ronald: "There’s no way you can do it! You might as well just give up and go home! ‘cause the legendary pokemon cards are gonna be mine! I already won the first medal!"

It was at this point I threw a punch at him.

I missed.
    ~~

Geez. I don’t want to admit it….. So I won’t! If I’m going to catch up, I’m going to need to gather some information.

Ni: "Yes, It is a very nice club."
    Clerk: "This is a club devoted to water pokemon. There are many different types of water pokemon, so it’s fun just to collect them."
    No dice. The left room might be a better bet.

And now I’m even more confused. (The gift center is where you can give cards to people you connect with. And you can battle with others here as well. Of course, I would never break the fourth wall.)

Ni: "That’s what Twins do, really"

Lass: “-In the lounge at one of the clubs! He stands out so, it shouldn’t be too hard to identify him, but maybe you shouldn’t go near him.”
    Ni: “Imakuni?? His name is Imakuni?? Like the name has a question mark at the end?? What?? Oh never mind, he sounds like a freak?.”

Gal: “I have this rare Arcanine, but I prefer Lapras. If you own a Lapras, would you mind trading it for my arcanine?”

Ni: “Never!”
    Gal: “Aw, you’re not going to trade with me? Well, that’s too bad… But if you change your mind, come look for me.”
    The nerve of that woman. Asking to trade a rare card for my common lapras. Ha!

Man: “She’s bored because she doesn’t have anybody to duel.”
    Ni: “She just got beat by some jerk face.”
    Man: “A boring jerk face?”

That’s enough of gathering information. I think I failed the check anyway. Curse my poor charisma score. The only thing left to do is charge forward.

NI: I challenge you to a ma!-”*smack* Some skinny shirtless man just pushed me back. He was like a bouncer but, smaller. Just enough to stop me anyway.
    Joshua: “Amy, the club master, is resting!”
    Dealing with Ronald could kick the wind out of you.
    Ni: “So, when can I duel Amy?”

Joshua: “Then I will test your skill. And if by chance you should win, I will introduce you to Amy, the club master!”
    I took a look at her. I started sweating. I’m too self-conscious to take a dip in the pool. Enough! I must push forward!

Amanda, one of the twins I must defeat. Unfortunately for me. my hand is terrible.

So I got a ghastly, who is useless right now.

Slap the crap out of that pink ball!

Another Jigglypuff?

She benched a clarify doll. I have no idea how this card could be of any use.

Instant sleep?

Nevermind.

Every single time It used sleep. Every single time I got heads.
    (A card like professor oak would be extremely powerful in another card game. It is extremely powerful in this card game.)

Ni: “Woah! What kind of water deck is this?”

Ow.
    Believe in yourself!

Ow.
    This is terrible.

Squirtle can’t do nearly enough damage.
    That’s better. (Normal pokemon are weak to fighting. If a pokemon is weak to something, they take double damage from it.)

Then everything goes downhill from here. (Most pokemon are resitant to things as well. That scyther is strong aginst fighting/rock.)

I can’t give up now!

Sara: “Do you want to take a swim? Or would you rather duel?”
    Ni: “I’m self-duel crazy!”
    Sara: “…okay.”

Crap.

Oh hey. An actual water pokemon.
    I still haven’t drawn anything besides this rattata.

Oh hey. Wartortle has a move that does forty damage. Enough to instantly kill my rattata.

Ni: “Shut up!”

Sure I may have been beaten by some girls but at least I still have my pride. Yeah…pride.

(The plot is actually going somewhere. Just hold on to your seats. Tomorrow should yield some interesting plot points that I may or may not have made up. If people stop voting, I will run the thread on autopilot.)
    Last edited by Raroy; 2009-08-18 at 07:25 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

Do the whole Imakuni? thing.

You know you want surfing Pikachu.

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Do the whole Imakuni? thing.

You know you want surfing Pikachu. Imakuni? is AWESOME!!!
    Fix'd for ya!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    Fix'd for ya!
    Both could be true simultaneously, you know.

30. - Top - End - #30

(Yay, new post up. Boo, new post up.)

I don’t know. I’ll just wander. It what I normally do.

…..What is that thing? It’s some sort of….gay clown.

I don’t know what’s going on but I just can’t walk away from it. It’s like a train wreck, it’s practically pulling me in.

Ni: “Ah! You almost game me a heart attack!”

I’m just standing here, mouth agape. Did someone warn me about this guy? Well, I’ve been warned about suspicious people in general…

Ni: “….W-What? No. I don’t really….”

Ni: “I SAID NO!”

I sighed. As loud as I could.

It’s like looking into the gates of hell, and knowing….they are looking back.

I’ve got nothing…..again.

Blah!

I’ve got nothing left but a geodue. How can I lose again? Especially to this clown.

Wut?

Wut?

Ni: “I won? I won!”

He hands me four booster packs for beating him. It was amazing.

Ni: “Soul and Rhythm?”

And then he walked out of my life. Maybe forever. Who knows. I don’t.

I guess I’ll just wander around. Or something.

I found an old house by the coast. The door was unlocked so I decided to go in. I heard about this place. Even though it was abandoned it was kept neat and tidy. I don’t really care if there is some sort of spirit here or not.

I can’t believe my eyes.

“That way, you’ll be able to give major damage to your opponent’s active and benched pokemon without your pokemon getting knocked out.

There’s more, lots more. I’m going to read all of it.

I look outside the window and it’s morning. I must’ve fallen asleep while reading. My deck…..I remember now.
    ~~

Ni: “This deck focuses on too many things on once and does not have the support to accomplish those things. I may not have the best cards, but I must trim it to something better then this piece of crap.”

Ni: “Much better.”
    ~~

Oh yeah! My deck. It’s better now! That means…

I practically kick the door down at the water club and burst right in.

Ni: I challenge you! Right here, right now!”
    She seemed a little startled but I don’t have the time for being polite. I’m going the beat the crap out of you Ronald.

I introduced more draw power into my deck and less type combobulation. It allows me to get better hands much more often.

Poliwag has ten hit points left! Finish it with horn attack!

Ni: “Yes, I must admit that victory makes a much better atmosphere.”

I think I growled at her instead of saying something. I’m not sure since she just laughed at me.

Done.

Sara: “..swimming so much.”
    This was all fine and good, but it’s been five minutes and I haven’t beat the club master yet.

Joshua: “As promised, I’ll test your skills. If you win, I will introduce you to Amy.”
    I’m so nervous. This is going to be the toughest fight yet and I still haven’t reached Amy.

Don’t be fooled about how paper thin he is, he’s no pushover.

Well, that was anti-climatic.

Joshua: “Don’t think you’re that good just because you defeated me.”
    Ni: “Don’t worry, I don’t”
    Joshua: “We still have Amy here at the water club.

She woke up! Wow! I don’t know why I’m so amazed!
    Joshua: “Well, um… (Psst, psst, psst)
    Amy: “What? You lost? How could you?”
    Ni: “Pretty easily”

My heart stopped. I’m playing a children’s card game with a real woman!

I need to put my fears, incompetence, self-consciousness, awkwardness, nervousness, irrational hatreds, and self-loathing away for this. I’m so screwed.

(I finally got the plot moving at break neck speeds. If you want to make suggestions of what to do in the future please feel free to post them now. All two of you. You know who you are.)