New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 247499114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128 LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 3839
  1. - Top - End - #3691
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XVI

How's this?

Last edited by Darwin; 2010-06-28 at 03:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanguinePenguin View Post
    I am just saying that Nam seems crazy to Kohl even by violent, homeless, grave-robbing arsonist with a death wish standards.

2. - Top - End - #3692
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
    How's this?

That's perfect! Thank you!

Admittedly, I did mean to write Mark of The Sentinel instead of Mark of Warding, but it's so early in character creation that I can just retcon that. :D
    Last edited by CubeB; 2010-06-28 at 03:56 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3693

Quote Originally Posted by CubeB View Post
    That's perfect! Thank you!

Admittedly, I did mean to write Mark of The Sentinel instead of Mark of Warding, but it's so early in character creation that I can just retcon that. :D
    If it turns out you really, really want another mark let me know, it won't take me long Enjoy your avatar.
    I am just saying that Nam seems crazy to Kohl even by violent, homeless, grave-robbing arsonist with a death wish standards.

4. - Top - End - #3694
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay, I think it's time for this promo to go.

I'm looking for an OOTS-styled version of this guy, holding a longsword: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images...lkers_jace.jpg
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

5. - Top - End - #3695
    Ogre in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Second post:

Ivan:

"Immediately upon seeing the young man before you, you are immediately stuck by his...unique sense of fashion. He is wearing golden jewelry in a stereotypically Ancient Egyptian fashion, with a collar, earrings and an Eye of Horus amulet. That wouldn't be so bad, were it not for the fact that he has taken the decor a bit far, wearing eyeliner (yes, eyeliner on a guy) and wearing his soot-black hair long. Not at all helping is his clothing, which consists of a neon-blue jacket over a black shirt and slacks.

This is not at all helped by the fact that he looks less like someone from the Fertile Crescent and more like a Cossack; Russian-American, while not the worst in the world for pseudo-Egyptians, certainly are not suited for eyeliner.

More impressive is the scimitar he hoists, a very pristine and even blade that he hoists over his shoulder lazily, showing off his confidence with it."

Ishfet:

"This bizarre little creature resembles a humanoid cross between a frog and a member of the ibis family. Green legs and an amphibian torso support a bird's neck and wings, white with black tips. On top of that neck is a avian head that is cocked inquisitively towards you, it's little green hands stroking it's beak like a man might his beard, promising mischief."
    My Homestuck role is Thane of Space of the Land of Insanity and Frogs.

The Malkavians would be proud.

Thanks to Mokipi for the Exalted avatar!

For avatars of your own, he's on White Wolf.

6. - Top - End - #3696
    Dwarf in the Playground

REPOST REPOST REPOST

Quote Originally Posted by Faceist View Post
    Yo. Can someone stickify Murdoc from Gorillaz as an avatar for me? Some reference pics:

http://kkhonokre.files.wordpress.com...dle-russel.jpg (the one with the guitar)
    http://www.theinsoundfromwayout.com/...ads/murdoc.gif
    http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/P...illaz-vi04.jpg
    http://samidabliu.files.wordpress.co...03/murdoc1.jpg

I'd prefer him as he is in the first pic, wearing a hoodie and holding a bass. Cigarette in mouth optional. Cheers!
    REPOST REPOST REPOST - this is a repost, coincidentally.
    Faceist avatar by Kwarkpudding. Cheers!

7. - Top - End - #3697
    Orc in the Playground

Hello avatarists! I was hoping someone might ootsi-avi-ify a hive tyrant from Leviathan for me. Here's a reference image:
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to anyone who takes up such a task, and hopefully the great devourer will spare your place of residence.
    "I am the Undying Terror!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lord Blace avi by Rowsen!
    Avis and dolls are the fine work of Recaiden!

8. - Top - End - #3698
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Hello! I'd like to request an avatar of one of my characters. Here is the request information.

Appearance: She is wearing a waitress's uniform. She has almost white blonde hair. Other details in the spoiler.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Body-wise, she is slightly more curvaceous than average for a young woman her age. She is also quite athletic and fit. She has lighter tanned skin indicative of her Hispanic heritage. She has a fair, gentle face when she is acting happy, and a cold and emotionless face when she is serious. Her hair is cut evenly at her chin, framing her face along with her bangs.

She wears fairly simple, flattering clothing that is comfortable and flexible for personal outfits. She always has a proper posture, although most of the time it comes across as graceful rather than stuffy. When she becomes serious, she looks stiff, almost robotic, in her stature. She always tends to move with a form of grace, it’s just that when she is serious, she is much more direct in her movements than usual. She wears a rosary on her left wrist, sometimes praying with it briefly.
    Hollowing arm:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When manifested, the arm turns dark blue. On her shoulder is a white templar cross shape outlined in blue. Around her elbows are two white circles also outlined in blue.

Her forearm is covered in a blue, bony gauntlet with two evenly placed indentations near the knuckles, the whole gauntlet looking like a piece of powered armor from a First Person Shooter game space marine. On the top of the gauntlet are two fins that slant down towards the fingers, both of the fins placed in a “V” shape. The fins contain thrusters. The hand is also covered in the gauntlet, the hand being black, with the fingers being somewhat blocky and slightly pointed at the end. The gauntlet is outlined in black, with the hand portion being outlined in blue.

On the upper arm is a piece of blue armor that looks organic yet still gives off a robotic feel. The piece of armor wraps about halfway around the upper arm, forming a perfect half-circle. The armor is close to the body about halfway up the upper arm, then curves outward until it is about an inch and a half away from the body, then continues straight up until just about the middle of the shoulder. The top and bottom of the armor are thick black bands, with diamond shaped pieces jutting downward on the side of the upper arm. A black line going straight down the middle connects the diamond shapes. In the middle of the line is another black line connecting two black circles surrounding white half-spheres near the sides of the armor. There are short lines that go directly up and directly down from both of the half-spheres, connecting with smaller black circles with black dots inside.
    Posture: Her left arm is the Hollowing arm, hung by her side, with her right hand holding a tray full of drinks. She is smiling warmly.

Anything I'm missing? First time requesting an avatar.

Anyways, anyone who decides to take up the request can send me a PM.
    Aright, rolling the dice one more time. Repost the fourth.

9. - Top - End - #3699
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Blace View Post
    Hello avatarists! I was hoping someone might ootsi-avi-ify a hive tyrant from Leviathan for me. Here's a reference image:
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to anyone who takes up such a task, and hopefully the great devourer will spare your place of residence.
    The Great Devourer spares no one, even on Holy Terra. The Shadow in the Warp will come to take us all, body and soul!

But in the meantime, I've been looking for an excuse to make some Tyranid avatars.

One Hive Fleet Leviathan Hive Tyrant, coming riiight up.
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2010-06-29 at 01:48 AM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

10. - Top - End - #3700
    Ogre in the Playground

If anyone feels like it, I'd quite like a OotS avatar of a Redcoat. With Shako and Musket.
    For reference:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ngtons33rd.jpg

11. - Top - End - #3701
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'm going to repost this (1st time). If anyone can spare the time, I would appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    I'm beginning to think I've been using a generic avatar for too long. If anyone is willing to take up the challenge, here's a description of the character - a "magitek" style artificer named Elliot Bridan.

* Caucasian Human, Age somewhere between 30-50 (hard to tell - face looks young enough, but hair is already greying visibly)
    * Hair jet black, but white at the temples. Similar in style to Doctor Strange.
    Spoiler
    Show

* Wears a black longcoat with red detailing, open in the front, revealing a mithril breastplate with black pants and boots.
    * Has a pair of indigo-tinted glasses that generally rest low on his nose, allowing him to look over them easily while still being able to look down through them. They aid his artifice, not really his day-to-day vision.
    * Uses a quarterstaff or a repeating crossbow, both tricked out with magitek-style upgrades.
    * Often seen building/upgrading his favorite pets/tools, a small army of clockwork menders. (Leadership can be fun for an artificer)
    Spoiler
    Show

The character is a failed wizard (his natural affinity for artificer skills screws up his ability to learn even cantrips), but a brilliant inventor who's creativity and unrivalled grasp of magical principles allow him to create a lot of magitek devices (such as the equivalent of cel phones and a PDA homunculus). Believes that anything worth doing is worth doing with style, so most of his creations have a subtle artistic flair to their design. In the campaign he took part in he invented the Warforged, used effigy constructs as combat-capable vehicles, and used his swarm of Clockwork Menders as the first automated factory. (This in a setting that considered alchemy to be avant-garde.) His final masterpiece was a flying city with portals leading to any city allied with him, allowing quick and easy (though not exactly cheap) trade between communities, called the City of Doors.
    Put another way:
    • Equipment: Mithril Breastplate, longcoat and pants (both black with red), and reading glasses (purplish lenses) hanging low on his nose.
    • Race: Human.
    • Noticable Features: Black hair, kept short, greying visibly at the temples.
    • Class: Artificer
    • Pose: Possibly tinkering with an inactive Clockwork Mender he's holding.
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2010-06-29 at 11:44 AM.

12. - Top - End - #3702

I'd like a male human mage avatar with Shoulder length Black hair, angry eyes, closed-mouth frown, one metal section over Left eye area with Red coloured eye where the left eye would be, wearing dark red robes torn around the abdominal area, revealing metallic plates, lines, diodes etc, crouching/bending forwards as if recoiling and charging dark red magical energy. Shaken, not Stirred
    Last edited by Cyborg Mage; 2010-06-29 at 11:53 AM.

13. - Top - End - #3703
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sahaar View Post
    Okay, I think it's time for this promo to go.

I'm looking for an OOTS-styled version of this guy, holding a longsword: http://cdn.obsidianportal.com/images...lkers_jace.jpg
    Like this?

Please hit me with changes

14. - Top - End - #3704
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Psycho View Post
    If anyone feels like it, I'd quite like a OotS avatar of a Redcoat. With Shako and Musket.
    For reference:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ngtons33rd.jpg
    Is this ok?

Just hit me with some changes.
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2010-06-29 at 03:46 PM.

15. - Top - End - #3705

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Like this?

Please hit me with changes
    It's good, but maybe make the face comepletely black, except for the eyes, to create a 'shadowed' look.
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?
    I started mine with my party investigating a disturbance at a ruined temple of the gods.

16. - Top - End - #3706

I humbly request an avatar having over time been more and more impressed by the ones I see made here.

Female
    Wearing a white robe, clericy but not of one of the prudish gods.
    With a long spear bearing a serpenty design.
    Brown hair, longish if possible
    Human
    Healer (d&d 3.5 healer)
    Ideally the pose would be leaning on the spear casually, perhaps with a healing hand fired up.

If you would need more detail http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=217784 but I don't want to make it crazy overwhelming for whoever makes it. I am all kinds of excited about the idea of having a special avatar :)

17. - Top - End - #3707

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    I humbly request an avatar having over time been more and more impressed by the ones I see made here.

Female
    Wearing a white robe, clericy but not of one of the prudish gods.
    With a long spear bearing a serpenty design.
    Brown hair, longish if possible
    Human
    Healer (d&d 3.5 healer)
    Ideally the pose would be leaning on the spear casually, perhaps with a healing hand fired up.

If you would need more detail http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=217784 but I don't want to make it crazy overwhelming for whoever makes it. I am all kinds of excited about the idea of having a special avatar :)
    Dips! I'll have a look into it later tonight

18. - Top - End - #3708

aww thank you, I just looked at your avatar gallery and I really like your style, just makes it more exciting :)

19. - Top - End - #3709

Quote Originally Posted by Private-Prinny View Post
    Can someone OotS-ify this for me?
    Just PM me when you get the chance.
    Repost. The first one was at the bottom of the page.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimystik View Post
    'Adding up numbers' is completely independent of roleplay. What you're saying makes as much sense as "peeling a banana is not a good way to drive."

20. - Top - End - #3710

May I ask if anyone might create L in an OoTS fashion? You guys have put out some excellent work, and it would be awesome to see.
    Last edited by TheLaughingMan; 2010-06-29 at 09:25 PM.

21. - Top - End - #3711

How's this?

22. - Top - End - #3712

Perfect, thank you so much.

It is so much better than I pictured in my head, I am amazed.

23. - Top - End - #3713

Go Darwin. That's probably one of the best avatars I've ever seen on this forum.
    Currently RPG group playing: Endworld (D&D 5e. A Homebrewed post-apocalyptic supplement.)

My campaign settings: Azura; 10,000 CE | The Frozen Seas | Bloodstones (Paleolithic Horror) | AEGIS - The School for Superhero Children | Iaphela (5e, Elder Scrolls)

24. - Top - End - #3714

Does anyone have info on a megaman.exe OOTS avatar?

GraveGobbler Avatar still made by Ceika!

I'm revamping my blog. slightly new look, very new name, hopefully some new content soon.
    It's called Diceroller Flicks Goblin on The Grid and it's centered around RPG themed films and other stuff I want to put up.
    My Latest post? My favorite source of plot hooks for D&D
    http://goblinonthegrid.wordpress.com/

25. - Top - End - #3715
    Orc in the Playground

I don't know whether or not it's been done before, but I'd like my avatar to be an OotS-ized Susan Sto Helit from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novles.

For those who haven't read the novels she's in, here's a link to a nice drawing of her: Link! Since the picture's in black and white: Her dress, cloak, and boots really are black and her hair really is white with a black streak. The thing on her shoulder is the Death of Rats, but you can ignore him, or don't ignore him and draw him; he's adorable, but I mean I don't want him in my avatar.

To cover the rest of the required information on the form in the first post: I'd like her to be holding/wielding the scythe (otherwise her pose is up to you), she's human, and her hair is white with a black streak. It's up to you whether to go with her "Medusa's snakes" (often interpreted as afro-like) look from Soul Music or her nanny bun from other books. If you can't pick go with the Medusa-fro. If you think you can show the slap birthmark in a way that looks cool and makes sense in the OotS style, go ahead and try, but I may ask you to get rid of it. (If you don't know what that means, of course just forget about it.) The atire she's wearing in the linked picture (black cloak, dress and boots) will be fine.

Thank you in advance!
    That's what she said.
    Susan Sto Helit avatar by Felyndiira.

26. - Top - End - #3716
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by UserClone View Post
    Repost: Please make me a TRON 2.0 avatar to go with my new username. Source material:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Here is one that shows good detail of his disc weapon. Note also the hair and face/chin.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Detail of the design on his chest:
    Spoiler
    Show

Finally, this one both shows his really cool gun and has an awesome pose.
    Spoiler
    Show

Really hope someone takes up the mantle and makes an awesome avatar!
    Reeeepost.

Beguiler, you just got served.
    ALL hail DirtyTabs, creator of this wonderful UserClone TRONpony!
    *sigh*
    X Stat to Y Bonus
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC
    Railroading isn't saying "There is a wall there", Railroading is when you say "There is a wall everywhere BUT there"

27. - Top - End - #3717
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Is this ok?

Just hit me with some changes.
    Looks great, but would it possible to have an evil grin?

28. - Top - End - #3718
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    I'm going to repost this (1st time). If anyone can spare the time, I would appreciate it.

Put another way:
    • Equipment: Mithril Breastplate, longcoat and pants (both black with red), and reading glasses (purplish lenses) hanging low on his nose.
    • Race: Human.
    • Noticable Features: Black hair, kept short, greying visibly at the temples.
    • Class: Artificer
    • Pose: Possibly tinkering with an inactive Clockwork Mender he's holding.

Is this ok? Awsome i have 3 post in a row. I WIN!

Or not!
    Last edited by Ninjaman; 2010-06-30 at 02:48 AM.

29. - Top - End - #3719
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ipphli
    Hello, all you people-who-are-much-more-artistically-talented-than-myself! I would like to humbly request an avatar of the following:

-An ogre with close-cropped black hair and yellowish skin
    -White leather vest worn unbuttoned
    -Gold locket around his neck
    -Brown pants/boots
    -Greatsword across his back

Please send me a PM if you decide to take up my request; its very easy to miss a post in this thread.
    Third repost.
    A mind without purpose will walk in dark places. - Gideon Ravenor

30. - Top - End - #3720
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sahaar View Post
    It's good, but maybe make the face comepletely black, except for the eyes, to create a 'shadowed' look.

This ok?