New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default D&D 4E - looking for some minis

In the campaign I'm playing in we've come across a few undead taken from open grave - crawling claws, a crawling claw swarm and a skull lord (I think the last one was from open grave). Problem is, we don't have mini's for these creatures. I couldn't even find crawling claws available online and I know they've been around since at least 2nd edition.

Anyone know where I can find some minis for these monsters? Even printed or printable cards would probably be ok.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: D&D 4E - looking for some minis

I've had good luck with such on eBay.
    Guide to the Magus, the Pathfinder Gish class.

"I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums. I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that." -- ChubbyRain
    Crystal Shard Studios - Freeware games designed by Kurald and others!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Not sure where 'bouts you're from. but i've spent a small fortune at http://www.gamesempire.com.au/index....wCat&catId=306

Games Empire (Australian site)

A quick check shows they have skull lords and a few swarms, not sure about crawling claws.

They have quite a good selection, I picked out around ~$300 worth of minis on my last order -- the guys were overjoyed. (Now it takes us about 4 times as long to setup because we have to pick the most accurate representation of what we are fighting - haha)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thanks. Ebay doesn't seem to have any crawling claws listed but that online store looks promising.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

can't remember if there is a mini for da claw but using the token maker in my sig and this pic:

you should be able to get a good paper mini if a real one isn't available. after saving the token, resize it to the right size using an image manipulation program (like photoshop or the free GIMP, which is in my sig)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, if you're crafty enough, consider making tokens in place of actual minis.