New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Help with Feats

1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Help with Feats

Hey guys, I need some help building a character, and a friend pointed me to this forum.

I'm planning on playing a Human Crusader 3/ Binder 2 / Knight of the Sacred
    Seal 5 / Binder 1 / Crusader 9

I plan to pact with Aym, Queen Avarice (making her my Patron Vestige)

The character is currently Crusader 3 with White Raven Defense(ToB), Weapon Focus: Warhammer, and Intimidating Strike(PH2) for feats. I will be taking Clarion Commander (tactical feat from ToB) at level 6.

Planning out the remainder of the feats has been very hard, as I'm not sure what would be most optimal. Can someone advise me on feats that would help me survive the brutal beatings my DM is prone to giving us? :)

Please exclude specific campaign books as well as anything Psionic

Thank you in advance!!
    ~FrigginLoon

2. - Top - End - #2
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Help with Feats

Stone Power is good; incredible even if tanking. Power Attack is good (unless you plan on wielding a shield). Extra Granted Maneuver is a must; I'd definitely take it over Weapon Focus, or Intimidating Strike. Other than that, yeah, go as you feel like.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2009-09-18 at 06:00 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.