New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Old Modules

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Lightbulb Old Modules

Now that WotC does not allow their catalog to be sold on other websites, what are our options for getting a 1E module? Specifically, I am looking for the original I6 Ravenloft. I have a copy of the 2E update, but I would like to have the original as well in pdf format. I am not looking for a collector's edition on ebay or anything like that. Thanks.
    Tekeli Li! Tekeli Li!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Old Modules

Noble Knight Games is probably your best bet for out of print modules, but searches via Ebay or Amazon may yield a lucky buy. Unfortunately, collectors and re-sellers have been driving up prices. In this particular case it seems that you are in luck, as two copies of I6 Ravenloft are in stock and going for $12 and $15 respectively.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: Old Modules

Thanks a lot. I should have gotten it from Paizo before WotC became incredibly stupid.
    Tekeli Li! Tekeli Li!