Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 98
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Mysteries of the World
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-08-28 at 06:35 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    CHAPTER 1: The Spark of Mystery

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    [Urior, capital of Kameror, noon]
    "Greetings Grithmak. And if that's not the lovely Goreliet. Always at your service my lady *kissing her hand*. Come in my friends"

    You enter the tent of master Groumar, the chief of the Divinghawk clan. It is just recelntly that the Divinghawk clan claimed superiority among the rest of the tribes of the land of Krameror. Now Groumar rules all 13 tribes of goblins. He used to be a member of the Stormfist Tribe, but was taken as a slave. He escaped, though, and became a member of the Divinghawk clan. His cunning nature helped him move upon the ranks and became chieftain. At once he strived to unite the 13 tribes of goblins of the land of Krameror. The rest of the tribes where caught by suprised and surrendered to him. That gave Groumar fame and respect and now he is undboubtly the rightful leader.
    Groumar is not really famous for his politics or his economical mind. What saved hir rulership was the free-market law, proposed by his wife. In a few words, whoever wants to sell things is allowed to, no matter their race. The hobgolin's elite guard itself guarantees the safety of the merchants from thieves and greedy armies. That makes the market flourish with all kind of merchants and even the orcs and dwarves from the surrounding cities visit the market, even though they are hostile to the goblins.

    "You may wonder why I called you here my friends. I was delighted when I heard that you where crossing the land. We goblins stand strong when we are united. And united we are. But the land of Krameror has recently getting a bit... overpopulated. We have the Dwarves at the Sand Hill. The Orcs are gathering up in the north. Some say they have spotted dragons in the west!"
    (dramatic pause)
    "...but what I want for you is to go east, at the Hollow Palace. My clerics say that it is Kord's will for the place to be explored. A secret lies there crusial to the whole goblin nation! I cannot think of better persons to do so. What do you say Grithmak?"

    [History Check: Goreliet 31, Grithmak 9]

    Common knowledge:
    Gorelliet recalls that the Sand Hill lies near the Great road. The road that leads to Arhi, the capital of the world. That is why that even though the dwarves are a few in numbers compared to the goblins and the orc in Kreamor, their position makes their underground city in the Sand Hill flourish. The hill itself offers agreat natural defense, so it is hard for anybody to storm their city.
    Expert knowledge:
    Orcs are gathering...orcs are gathering. Gorelliet knows that orcs only gather up when they are indeed up to something. They always gather up as much as possible before executing their campaign, in order to have maximum military force. That is always the orcs strategy. And usually they gather up under a powerful leader, which was crowned only by showing his might through bloody battles. And their is one great orc leader that is feared in all Kreamor. Doomhammer. His might is legendary. His victims numerous. And what is worst is that Grithmak killed Redaxe..... Doomhammer's little brother
    Master knowledge:
    When Groumar mentions that dragons where spotted in the west, Corelliet smiles sarcasticly. Even giggles. Because east from Urior is the mountain Ior, surrounded by the jungle Pa. A natural beauty known as the "Dragon's Playground". It is where dragons leave their babies or their young ones while they do their business. The jungle and the mountain makes sure their little ones will stay safe. Not that facing a young dragon's is considered a good day for anybody

    In the meantime Shard is stounding outside the tent. He see's that the goblins have a remarkable military force and they seemed well equipped. The hobgoblins are the one's in charge. He can see that usually there is a hobgoblin, a lieutanant, that is in charge for a group of 5-10 goblins. Maybe and a couple bugbears. There are also some elite troups. Hobgoblins only. Their equipment seems astonishing. Asking around he realializes that they are the famous hobgoblin's Elite Guards.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A couple of miles from Urior Cilander remains hidden in some bushes. He has spotted Gorrelliet and her brother, along with a strange fighter. He is so delighted since Gorreliet is the one that help him escape from his goblin slavery. He just wanted to go and thank her when a group of hopgoblin's where coming towards them, so he hide to see what happens. Now he waits hidden [Stealth: 12] for Gorreliet to come out of Urior.
    EDIT: The land outside Urior is full of bushes and small trees. There are two main roads from Urior. One that goes east and the other south, towards Sand Hill and the great road. The east one goes towards the Forest of Kameror, where the Hollow Palace lies. Urior has one main gate, which both roads are accessible. So Cilander is a couple of miles outside the main gate hiding in some bushes
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-01 at 08:59 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Don the Bastard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tamworth Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Goreliet closes her eyes for but her moment as if centering herself "Yes... I see that the secret the Hollow Palace holds is vital for our kind" she raises her hands to her face, running them slowly down her face dramatically, "I see other things though, I see the Orcs marshalling for war, violence will bath the lands, we should either take this army or dash it with our own proactive efforts"

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Meanwhile...
    A small goblin comes towards Shard and being amazed of all the stone and metal:
    "Woooow! Who are you sir?"
    Shard looks at the little boy but [Pick Pocket: 17] he notices a young female goblin trying to snatch one of his gold pouches!
    Having realised her failed attempt, the young goblin looks at him with terror in her eyes:
    "Please, sir, please. Me and my boy are hungry, we have no money since my husband died. Please, don't notify the guards, I beg you. Spare us!!"
    [Bluff vs Insight: 11 vs 12]
    Her poorly clothes, her inoccent voice would almost fool Shard. But there is something in her voice. In the fact that her hand is a bit close to her side like she is prepared to draw a weapon if necessary. You don't quite believe that she is a helpless poor mother. Though she is a young female goblin and there is a boy-goblin, about 8 years old standing next to you, frighten from the whole scene. The guards don't seem to have noticed anything or they just don't care.
    [The laws in Urior state that no killing or stealing is aloud. If there is such an occasion the victim can punish the thief. Or he can ask help from the guards, though they are not that eager to help if it is a trivia (for them) matter]
    (Shard post action, Grithmak also, Cilander if wants to change his current being hidden action)
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-01 at 01:09 PM.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard

    The warforged sighed. He made a gesture signifying he wants her out of his sight.

    "You are not worth my time, nor the guards'. Do yourself a favor and find a real job...or you will get killed trying to steal a few silver coins from experienced mercenaries. Is that really worth it?"

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cilvyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Netherlands (GMT+1)
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    The Half-elf remains hidden in the bushes, but tries to sneak closer. He hides between the tents and tries to get closer to the tent where he thinks the hobgoblin that saved him went to. If he can't find the pright tent, he decides to remain hidden waiting for the others to pass by.
    Last edited by Cilvyn; 2009-09-02 at 02:56 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Urior doesn't have walls and there are no house, just tents. Only the temple of Kord is from stone and even that nothing fancy.
    Cilander tries to sneak closer [Stealth: 21] and manages to avoid some patrols and enters the city. Now, the city hold about a couple hunder families so there should be around 700 goblinoids. Near the chieftains tent there are lots of guards and the Elite Guard itself. All this shuffle through Cilinder mind as he stay in a low profile near some tents at the edge of the city.

    You know that hobgoblins are not really kind if elves nor humans...nor anybody really. A halfbreed would really seem suspicious if seen (that is why he was left outside in the first place).

    So proceed from here (continue towards chieftain tent trying to sneak in the heart of a hostile city, stay hidden or run back outside the city. Note that Cilinder hasn't seen the incident yet. He is a couple hundred meters away from where the chieftain's tent lies)

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    The city seems vast and no way to find your way. No signs or anything (worst than Athens). And asking around wouldn't quite be...wise.
    So Cilinder remains hidden near some tents near the entrance of Urior.

    Grithmak agrees with her sister and Groumar goes right away to the details:
    "Good, good, all good. So here is a map how to go to the Hollow Palace. You remember that their are rumours that ghosts haunt the place...not a very friendly place I fear. The forest of Kameror is not safe either but the Hollow Palace is not far inside. There is a path close to where the road from here to the forest stops. Take the path and you will find the palace. Report to me at once! And, he he, a fine sum of gold will await you of course of course *smiles idioticaly*"

    (You may add anything if desired here)

    Grithmak and Goreliet walk out of the tent and they gather up with Shard. A few meters outside the gates of Urior a figure appears.... Goreliet gets a (cheesy) flashback of how she saved the Half-Elf of its slavers.

    It is still noon and you walk towards the Hollow Palace when...

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    *ssshhhh*
    Crossbow bolt: n1 miss
    passes widly upon Grithmak's head!

    You see a dwarf, covered with mud coming out of a bush.

    (whisper) "Sigh, why do I travel with you Gor. WHY?! Let me show you some profesional work"

    *ssshhhh*
    Crossbow bolt: n1 miss
    passes evern wider from Grithmak's head...

    (whisper) "Cause maybe, lad, you want to learn how to freakin' shoot?"

    Another Dwarf reavels its position from another bush following by two more.

    "Aye, by the name of Moradin! Hiding in some bloody bushes for this two idiots to shoot a bloody goblin!! The hammer, only the hammer must be used to smash moradin's foes!"

    Another two hammers fly on Grithmak's head
    Throwing hammer: 22 vs 22, HIT! 4 dmg
    Throwing hammer: 14 vs 22

    You see two dwarves with crossbows and two with warhammers and shields.

    A map is given here:
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ D _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C

    O: Goreliet C: Crossbow the rest you know

    Goreliet recalls their tactics [Nature 22]. In a few words (bored to list every power) the dwarves try to isolate a foe and shoot it down with a crossbow (more damage when target has no cover). The also have hammer for close attacks. The shield/hammer ones use their shield to unbalance them.

    ------------------------------
    Other rolls:
    Dwarves stealth 23 hidden
    The dwarves saw first Cilander as he was hiding outside the city, who failed a perception check and a stealth check to the dwarves so they where hidden there waiting till then.

    ROUND 1
    Initiatives (wont calculate average for the gropus cause it is obvious)
    Group: 1, 4, 7, 4
    Dwarves: 10+5, 16+4


    The happy party seems kind of cut out of suprise and the dwarves act again
    The first one rushes towars Goreliet and bashes her with a wooden shield
    "Take that witch!"
    Shield Bash: 24 vs 18fort HIT! 11 dmg
    Goreliet falls off balance (prone) and the dwarf follows with another attack:
    Warhammer: 32 vs 16ac HIT! 4 dmg

    The other dwarf rushes towards Shard and tries to break him to pieces:
    Shield Bash: 13 vs 19fort
    Warhammer: 15 vs 22ac

    "Aye, this time..." two bolts at Grithmak
    Crossbow bolt: 26 vs 22ac HIT! 8 dmg
    Crossbow bolt: 30 vs 22ac HIT! 12 dmg
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C S D _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    O: prone
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-02 at 05:24 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard

    Shard looked in the dwarve's eyes while gripping his greataxe.

    "Moradin would be ashamed."

    He moved fast around the hapless dwarf and delivered a powerful, yet percise blow, aiming for his knee.

    OOC:
    Move: Shift 1, south of the enemy
    Standard: Steel Serpent Strike
    Attack - (1d20+12)[23] vs AC
    Damage - (2d12+7)[16]
    Also, that dwarf is marked.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard masterfully slashes the dwarf's knee with his greataxe
    "Argh! I shall shatter you to pieces or my name 'ill not be Bogarir!"

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    O: prone
    D1: marked, slowed, no-shifting
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-02 at 06:03 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Don the Bastard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tamworth Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Goreliet hisses at the dwarf viciously, dark swirling mist surrounds her curling up and down her arms, rolls forward onto her knees as swings in a vicious uppercut.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Move action: Stand from prone.
    Standard action: Eldritch Blast (Reapers touch negates the opportunity attack) Con (1d20+8)[13] vs. Ref, for (1d10+5)[6] damage.
    If it hits: Minor action: Shift (Thanks to White Lotus Evasion) 1 square diagonal to the up and to the left. Then see action point.
    If it misses: Minor action: Curse D2

    Action Point: Vestige of Xandor on D2 Con (1d20+7)[24] vs. Will, for (2d6+5)[12] psychic damage, and he is influenced by the vestige of Xandor (save ends), while influenced it chooses to either be dazed until the start of it's next turn or take 10 psychic damage. If this misses it still takes the damage and is just dazed until the end of my next turn

    If Eldritch Blast misses I will not spend the action point.

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Goreliet stands up and launches an uppercut but the dwarf evades it just in time

    "Your head is mine to collect witch"

    Goreliet closes her eyes and curses her enemy
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    D1: marked, slowed, no-shifting
    D2: warlock's curse

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cilvyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Netherlands (GMT+1)
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Cilander 48/48

    Cilander looks surprised and first looks stunned, then he quickly takes his instrument from his girdle and start so play a very heroic tune, and provoking tune..

    Come my friends, do not fear
    You there, dwarf, look to here
    *points at Shard*
    This soldier cut your brothers knie
    Come and get him, feel free


    Actions
    [spoiler]
    Misdirection mark on the other dwarf. Cha vs Ref[roll]1d20+9[roll]
    damage (1d8+6)[13]
    Special: the dwarf is marked by Shard

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Cilander plays a magical tune that strikes the dwarf on the head
    Aaargh!!
    Misdirection mark on D2: n20 CRITICAL! 14+4 = 18dmg

    Suprisingly the Dwarf turns mad at Shard
    Oh, lad, you shall surely pay for this. By the name of Moradin you monster will be dust when Foromir is done with ya

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O G S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    D1: marked(Shard), slowed, no-shifting
    D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard)
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-03 at 02:34 AM.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Grithmak shifts one square south
    Warlord's Stride on D2: (1d20+7)[13] for (2d10+3)[8]
    Inspiring Word on himself: (12+1d6)[15]
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    D1: marked(Shard), slowed, no-shifting
    D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard)
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-03 at 05:33 PM.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    "Lets see how you can handle a dwarf thing"
    He bashes the warforged and knocks him down and follows with a blow from his hammer
    [Shield Bash (recharged): 21 vs 19f HIT! 7dmg]
    [Warhammer: 20 vs 21ac]
    which misses

    The other dwarf slashes Goreliet
    "Why won't you die already?
    [Warhammer: 24-2=22 vs 16ac HIT! 13dmg]

    Goreliet has a wound from the multiple slashes in her arm (bloodied)

    The other two dwarves take some step backwards and light two kind of big cigars.
    "Mm, so tell me my friend Gor. How is de wife and little ones?"
    [Crossbow bolt on Shard: 14 vs 21ac]
    "Damn these things are good. Well, everything is in order, thanx for asking"
    [Crossbow bolt on Shard: 28 vs 21ac HIT! 13dmg]


    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    C _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    O _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C
    D1: marked(Shard), slowed, no-shifting
    D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard)
    S: prone

    EDIT: Sorry, actions edited cause D1 couldn't shift
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-04 at 05:53 AM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Don the Bastard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tamworth Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    As the weapon stings her arm, the rage bubbles up inside of her, she grabs her rod and strikes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Minor action: Draw rod of Dark reward +1
    Standard action: Melee Eldritch Blast again (1d20+9)[20] vs. Reflex for (1d10+6)[7]+(1d6)[6] damage

    If I hit with Eldritch Blast
    Minor action: Shift 1 square up and to left
    Action Point: Vestige of Xandor on D2 Con (1d20+8)[25] vs. Will, for (2d6+5)[12] psychic damage, and he is influenced by the vestige of Xandor (save ends), while influenced it chooses to either be dazed until the start of it's next turn or take 10 psychic damage. If this misses it still takes the damage and is just dazed until the end of my next turn.

    If I miss with Eldritch Blast
    Minor action: Curse D1.
    No action point.

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cilvyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Netherlands (GMT+1)
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Cilander 48/48

    Cilander still whith his backback and fine cloths sees what happens and looks at the bleeding Goreliet.
    Cilander makes some weird gestures with his hand.'s been a long time ago.. he wispers. He speaks some strange words, and points towards Goreliet. Golden sparkles flow from his hand and cover the wounds on goreliet's arm.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Minor Action: Majestic Word.
    regain 5 hp and Gereliet can shift 1 square.


    Then Cilander walks around the dwarf so he gains clear sight on the two dwarfen marksman.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Move action: 2 north 3 west. so Cilander won;t get to close to the dwarf.


    With one hand in the air to reinforce his words he shouts with a young high voice: Lay down your weapons dwarfen soldiers, don't provoke me to use my own sort of violence. Surrender now, or you'll never see your wife again!! When he speaks, a cruel grin appears on his face, but then his face looks serious and rigid again.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Standard action:Stirring Shout
    [roll0]
    if hit [roll1]
    Effect: If you hit the dwarf again you regain HP equal Cil's Cha modefier for the rest of the encounter.
    [roll2] to force the dwarfs to surrender.
    Hope I didn't forget somthing...:P
    Last edited by Cilvyn; 2009-09-04 at 08:42 AM.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cilvyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Netherlands (GMT+1)
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Spoiler
    Show

    Stupid thing... if you click preview and then post it the rolls dont work'..
    Standard action:Stirring Shout Cha vs. will on the dwarf who answered the other's question about his wife.
    Hit - (1d20+9)[19]
    if hit damage - (2d6+5)[15]
    Effect: If you hit the dwarf again you regain HP equal Cil's Cha modefier for the rest of the encounter.
    Intimidate - (1d20+13)[31] to force the dwarfs to surrender.
    Last edited by Cilvyn; 2009-09-04 at 08:38 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard

    As Shard stood up, his eyes lit up with rage. He uttered a word of power and swung his axe.

    OOC: Move - Stand up from prone
    Minor - Activate Ironskin Belt power, gain resist 5 to all weapon damage until the end of your next turn
    Standard - Reaping Strike (1d20+12)[16] vs AC, dmg (1d12+7)[15] or 5 dmg if missed

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Goreliet stands up and punches the dwarf on the chin. Instantly she moves back and use her power to blast its brain. The dwarf starts bleedin from his head (bloodied).
    "You...what did you do to me..."

    Feeling the presense of ther brother she regains her strength (regain 6hp from Inspiring Presence)

    Cilander starts singing and Goreliet feels her arm heal (regain 18hp)
    He then moves further away and shouts loudly towards one of the dwarf with a crossbow and fries his mind.
    "Arghh"

    Shard stands up and swings his axe on the dwarf but the dwarf's armor cuts most of the blow

    Cilander shouts:
    "Surrender or be doomed!"
    D1: "Surrender? Are you mad lad? And you For! DID YOUR COMMANDER GIVE YOU AN ORDER TO LAY DOWN YOUR FREAKING WEAPON??!"
    D2: [31]"I am pretty bad myself...I don't think I can keep up", lowers his weapons
    D1: Oh, Foromir, oh, just wait, just wait until I cut these goblins. I will come there and make you shorter...much much shorter

    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1 _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    D1: marked(Shard)
    D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard)

    [I moved Cilander 2 west cause 3 made C1 out of range. Also, note that intimidating is a standard action so Cilander spends action point. And your Intimidate should be +12 (Cha+5, +5 train, +2 half-level)]
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-04 at 11:23 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Boromir (D1) tries to throw down Shard, but with no luck
    Shield bash: 15 vs 19f
    then followes with hammer
    Shield bash: 18 vs 21ac
    but misses

    The two marksmen continue chit chatting and shooting
    "Sure would be nice having a beer e?"
    "Aah, a good ol' marvin's beer"
    Crossbow: 26 vs 21ac HIT! 12-5=7dmg
    Crossbow: 25 vs 21ac HIT! 9-5=4dmg

    Foromir (D1) stays with his weapon lowered and chooses to be dazed.
    [No Action due to surrender]
    "You witch still play with my mind? Captain, I will not fail you again"
    (Save: 10 saves Vestige of Xandor Effect)


    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    D1: marked(Shard), 21dmg
    D2: warlock's curse, marked (Shard), 36dmg
    C1: 15dmg
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-04 at 11:22 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    EDIT: Sorry, for some weird reason threw will saves for all dwarves. Forgot that they had to be bloodied to be affected by intimidate. Also, D2 after hearing his captain is in a fighting position again
    EDIT2: Also, forgot about Grithmak, sorry. Well, he can act after the dwarves and then you guys act again normally
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-04 at 11:29 AM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Don the Bastard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tamworth Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Goreliet grins an evil grin, drinking the dwarf's exquisite pain as he writhes under her dark power, she looks at the other opponent, a faint glimmering spark in her eye then she prepares another blast, hoping to finish him off. Her attack finishded she dashes across the field, clouds of shadow surrounding her.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Standard Action: Eyes of the Vestige on D2 Con (1d20+8)[16] vs. Will for (2d6+5)[14] + (1d8)[5] damage - Cursing D1 if the attack hits.

    Contingencies:
    If the attack hits and kills D2: Minor action: Shift followed by a move to put her here,
    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    She will gain concealment from her Shadow Walk class ability as well as +1 AC from her rod for cursing D1.

    If the attack hits but does not kill D2: Minor action - shift followed by a move to put her here (Avoiding AoO's).
    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    She will gain concealment from her Shadow Walk class ability as well as +1 AC from her rod for cursing D1.

    If the attack misses: Minor action - Curse D1, then move to here (Avoiding AoO's)

    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    She will gain concealment from her Shadow Walk class ability as well as +1 AC from her rod for cursing D1.

    I think that covers it all

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Previous round action
    Grithmak tries to cut down Foromir (D2) but the attack is deflected by the dwarf's shield
    Guarding Attack: 14 miss

    Hold in there!
    Inspiring Word: Shard regains 16 hp
    He then moves down

    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ O _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 21dmg
    D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 36dmg
    C1: 15dmg

    This round action
    Goreliet:
    Foromir's (D2) Eye's glow from Eye's of Vestige but
    Begone intruder!
    the power fails
    Boromir(D1) is cursed by the mystic powers of the warlock

    Grithmak:
    Attacks the dwarf but once again
    Furious Smash: 14 miss

    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 21dmg
    D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 36dmg
    C1: 15dmg
    O: concealed, +1AC
    Last edited by Waargh!; 2009-09-05 at 03:58 AM.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard

    The warforged regained his confidence. He stared at the foe in front of him and assessed the situation. He looked over his shoulder and, with a quick step, placed himself between the two dwarves. He prepared to strike them both with one sweeping blow.

    OOC: Move - Shift 1 to the left
    Standard - Sweeping Blow D1 (1d20+14)[27] Dmg (1d12+7)[13]
    D2 (1d20+15)[29] (+1 atk from Warforged Tactics, since G is adjacent to him also) Dmg (1d12+7)[11]
    Last edited by Kaiser Omnik; 2009-09-05 at 08:35 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Orc in the Playground
     
    EvilClericGuy

    Join Date
    Jun 2008

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Shard crushes both his enemies with one devastating blow. Both the dwarves are bloodied

    _ C _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ D1 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ D2 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ G _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C1
    _ _ _ O _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ C2
    D1: marked(Shard), cursed, 34dmg
    D2: cursed, marked (Shard), 47dmg
    C1: 15dmg
    O: concealed, +1AC

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Cilvyn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Netherlands (GMT+1)
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Mysteries of the World [Campaign]

    Cilander 48/48

    Cilander slowly walks around the battle scenario. He sees the dwarfs fighting against the warforged and the two hobgoblins. He looks furious at the the dwarf he just commanded to stand down.

    I said, lay down you weapons, all of you!

    She looks at the dwarfs.

    OK, wel, we could have spared your lifes, but if you refuse to surrender...

    Cilander moves his hands now surrounded with blue flames and throws the fire through the air towards the dwarf (D1)

    Spoiler
    Show

    Moves 3 squares to the right.

    Dragon frost
    hit vs. Fort - (1d20+9)[11]
    damage - (1d8+6)[14] Cold damage
    And push the target one square tot the right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •