New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default The Modron [3.5]

I have a 3.0 web supplement of Modrons floating around somewhere, and all the higher level ones are immune to psionics.

Not that pansy 3.5 immunity where it only protects from PR: Yes effects, but a flat "psionics does not hurt this creature; do not pass go."

Is that still the case with the Modrons? Did they ever get an update? Did psionic immunities? Would transparency make the Modron the most fearsome foe in the Multiverse?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Modron [3.5]

Quote Originally Posted by Myrmex View Post
    I have a 3.0 web supplement of Modrons floating around somewhere, and all the higher level ones are immune to psionics.

Not that pansy 3.5 immunity where it only protects from PR: Yes effects, but a flat "psionics does not hurt this creature; do not pass go."

Is that still the case with the Modrons? Did they ever get an update? Did psionic immunities? Would transparency make the Modron the most fearsome foe in the Multiverse?
    No updated has been done that I've heard of, but magic immunity for golems was updated to spell immunity, so by transparency they'd only be immune to PR: No effects and it'd be called "power immunity" now.

They might still be the most fearsome foes in the multiverse, but it's not from that.
    Better to DM in Baator than play in Celestia
    You can just call me Dice; that's how I roll.

Spoiler: Sig of Holding
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by abadguy View Post
    Darn you PoDL for making me care about a bunch of NPC Commoners!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
    I'm pretty sure turning Waterdeep into a sheet of glass wasn't the best win condition for that fight. We lived though!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiDuRaritry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PairO'DiceLost View Post
    <Snip>
    Where are my Like, Love, and Want to Have Your Manchildren (Totally Homo) buttons for this post?
    Won a cookie for this, won everything for this

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: The Modron [3.5]

I know someone attempted to homebrew the Hierarchs, based off of the stats of the Tertian presented in some Dungeon magazine adventure a while back. Looks like they only have SR these days. You can find it here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/homebre...h-modrons.html
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!