New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Smite items?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Default Smite items?

Are there any items for 3.5 that increase or some how enhance smiting?
    I'm working on a killorian paladin and i was wondering if there are any spiffy magic items?
    When the end comes i shall remember you.

I sorry i fail Englimish...(appologise for Spelling/Grammer Errors) Please don't correct my spelling or grammer eaither.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Smite items?

There is the Mighty Smiting weapon enhancement in the MIC that gives you something like +2 damage while smiting and an extra smite/day for all sources.

If you are smiting, you'll probably be power attacking, at least a bit. Armbands of Might are really cheap at 4.1k gold and give you +2 damage when you PA for at least 2 (so....PA for 2 and get 6 damage with a 2hander).

Other than that, stuff that increases your Charisma would help with your attack roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Mighty Smiting: +1 magical melee weapon enhancement that gives you a +2 bonus to hit and damage when you Smite, and one extra use of Smite per day.

Anything that multiplies damage: Lance, Spirited Charge, Rhino Rush, Battle Jump, Headlong Rush, high crit weapons, whatever. Smite and Craven damage are both non-dice bonuses, so they are multiplied.

Also, you might want to look at this and this.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by Person_Man View Post
    Mighty Smiting: +1 magical melee weapon enhancement that gives you a +2 bonus to hit and damage when you Smite, and one extra use of Smite per day.

Anything that multiplies damage: Lance, Spirited Charge, Rhino Rush, Battle Jump, Headlong Rush, high crit weapons, whatever. Smite and Craven damage are both non-dice bonuses, so they are multiplied.

Also, you might want to look at this and this.
    Ya i saw your X to Y stuff..

I didn't know you did an smite optimisation ... thats cool thanks person man
    When the end comes i shall remember you.

I sorry i fail Englimish...(appologise for Spelling/Grammer Errors) Please don't correct my spelling or grammer eaither.