New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Vampire III: Sunnydale Nights

Cerise scoops out the tuna into a bowl, letting Mister Buttons eat as she forks it out. There ya go. *Pet pet*

She then cracks open a second can and begins to eat it herself. Mmmmmm Tuna.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    Starla comes in wearing her favorite jeans and a shiny new blue sweatshirt emblazoned with the school name and mascot. She spots Paul and waves, hurrying back to her seat. "Hey you. You going to the game tonight?" She gestures down at her shirt. "I figure the new girl might as well show some school spirit. Might get someone to notice me." She blushes prettily, tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "You know, you were the only person who even spoke to me yesterday? I guess people don't like to welcome new kids much, huh?"
    "Well, I'm the last person who's gonna try to claim that Sunnydale is a jerk-free zone, but we do see an awful lot of new faces around here," Paul replies apologetically. "And most of them are gone in a week or two - something about good ol' Sunny D just puts a lot of people off, I guess. So for some of the old lifers, it's like they don't even see you until you've been around at least a month and seem like you're gonna stick, you know?" He shrugs, then smiles shyly. "I extend to you my humblest apologies - on behalf of my jerktastic fellow students, who don't know what they're missing."

Phil the Piratical Platypus avatar by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #153
    Bugbear in the Playground

Found nailed to a tree...

What have I ever given you Sunnydale...
    but that which was mine and freely

What have you taken from me Sunnydale
    that which was mine and cruelly.

What is the price that is willed
    and who collects the gild
    for the injustice of a people
    for the injustice of our people.

From ourselves, to ourselves
    black so bleak and light so weak

The fires of justice shall burn.
    Sleep Sunnydale ... it will soon be your turn.
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2009-11-14 at 01:53 AM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

4. - Top - End - #154

((OOC: Mood: Yes, the phase is running long; I let the first few days run longer to give people a chance to remember the stuff they can and should be doing.

However, enough is enough. Day (non-voting phase) ends when I get home tomorrow night. Any actions not received? You missed your chance. While it makes sense for people with limited use powers, for those who can use abilities every night without restriction it doesn't. You know whom you are.
    ))

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    "Well, I'm the last person who's gonna try to claim that Sunnydale is a jerk-free zone, but we do see an awful lot of new faces around here," Paul replies apologetically. "And most of them are gone in a week or two - something about good ol' Sunny D just puts a lot of people off, I guess. So for some of the old lifers, it's like they don't even see you until you've been around at least a month and seem like you're gonna stick, you know?" He shrugs, then smiles shyly. "I extend to you my humblest apologies - on behalf of my jerktastic fellow students, who don't know what they're missing."
    Starla blushes prettily, her cheeks flaring crimson against her pale complexion. "Thanks. You, um, you don't have to do that. Flatter me, I mean. I mean, come on, you don't even know me yet. We sat next to each other in math for two days." She realizes she is rambling and likely making a fool of herself, and yet she can't stop the flow of nonsense. "Now, if you ever actually CALLED me or hung out with me sometime, I might believe you a little more. Tell you what, come to the game with me tonight, and then I'll accept your apology. Deal?" Her eyes twinkle, teasing him and clearly enjoying it.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

6. - Top - End - #156

The fires of justice shall burn.
    Sleep Sunnydale ... it will soon be your turn.

Daytime; a time of relative safety for the citizens of Sunnydale. A time when they can pretend to live like normal people; well, okay, normal Californians, and forget about the boogeymen and the vampires and the unnatural disappearances and insane residents, the local PCP problem the police promise to crack down on, and all the other things that make the town unique.

"It's a pity it isn't going to last much longer," the principal muses with a too smug smile on his face. His left hand moves forward, and the knife cuts another gash in the chest of the ... thing ... that lies restrained, nailed to the stone beneath by spikes of cold iron. Black blood with orange globules in it flows from the wound, over the chest and down, spattering the stone, and then seeping downward again, until it drips off the bottom of the stone, into the Hellmouth.

Each drop causes wisps of black smoke to rise from the 'mouth. Each drop causes the dark clouds in the sky to grow larger, thicker and darker. Each time the oozing stopped, the principal would open another wound. By the time the creature bled its last, the entire city and a large section of the surrounding countryside was enshrouded. The sun no longer shone on Sunnydale.

"Now begins the time of Sunnydale Nights," the principal murmured as he cleaned off the knife and kicked the bloodless corpse into the Hellmouth.

The Principal did unpleasant things. Sunnydale weather has taken a turn for the worse.

---

Elsewhere in Sunnydale...

Young Master Evnafets looked up at the dark sky and sighed. It had seemed such a simple chore - go to the supermarket, get eggs, a loaf of bread and a jug of milk. He even knew a shortcut that would save him considerable time by hopping over old man Wither's fence and cutting across his back lot.

He hadn't accounted for the pit trap old man Withers had dug to keep kids off his property.

Evnafets fell into a trap. His mom was furious at how long it took him to get the groceries.

With the sudden cessation of sunlight, the vampire population decided to take advantage to increase their blood supplies by having a early nosh. Some of them approached the small convienience store where lamech was working an afternoon to evening shift to make some extra money to buy his first car. They entered the store...

Lamech was attacked by vampires....

... and scrambled back out the front door within seconds. Xander stepped out of the store, sipping on a Ultra-Gulp with a submachine gun slung over his shoulder, his other hand still on the trigger.

"It'll be phosphorus rounds for the next one of you I get my hands on. Where are you from? The country of white trash?"

... but was saved by Xander.

Late that day, the police were called to a bookstore in responce to a theft. The details are sketchy, but a girl matching Willow's approximate appearance was said to have stolen an ancient and rare book of historical importance.

Willow stole an ancient book.

Day ends and Night begins. Night will last for approximately 48 hours.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

... Hi all! I'm the baner, (and if you don't believe that I'm at least not a vampire because I was attacked instead of forming a coven with them, at least thats how I think the rules work.) OTOH if I somehow die and get ressurected? That might end very, very badly. But I don't think the narrators are that cruel.

First off mason's if you guys need to kill me for project ADAM? I think it would be in our best interests to wait a bit. Because a) we have time to set up a villagers network, and b) then you won't have to sacrifice a black fang and a mason to kill me.

Also one person claiming to be a lover has contacted me (and claimed a specific role of the lovers.) To the other lover, if you claim the other role I can give your name to this person.

I thinks it is important to note that I was attacked by vamps and EK was attacked by unknown people.

Finally, I'm just the baner. If I end up with some special knowledge, I'll tell you. Until that I'm just a guy that is a good source of networks. (And a whole days vitimans.)
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay...seems like Lamech is the baner, or at least a confirmed innocent, as I don't believe the vampires can set up an attack on each other that makes it into the narration. Unfortunately, he's just about the only one I know we shouldn't vote for, and I have nothing to go on.

I'll go for Thufir on a whim, cuz he's a tricksy fellow with all his matheses.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

9. - Top - End - #159
    Troll in the Playground

I'm still pointing at Mordokai.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

10. - Top - End - #160

((Reinholdt because Mr. Buttons sounds like a sinister alter-ego name to me.))
    Last edited by Dirk Kris; 2009-11-16 at 10:02 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Dirky by Beans!
    Officially putting in for an extended leave of absence.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
    ... Hi all! I'm the baner, (and if you don't believe that I'm at least not a vampire because I was attacked instead of forming a coven with them, at least thats how I think the rules work.) OTOH if I somehow die and get ressurected? That might end very, very badly. But I don't think the narrators are that cruel.

First off mason's if you guys need to kill me for project ADAM? I think it would be in our best interests to wait a bit. Because a) we have time to set up a villagers network, and b) then you won't have to sacrifice a black fang and a mason to kill me.

Also one person claiming to be a lover has contacted me (and claimed a specific role of the lovers.) To the other lover, if you claim the other role I can give your name to this person.

I thinks it is important to note that I was attacked by vamps and EK was attacked by unknown people.

Finally, I'm just the baner. If I end up with some special knowledge, I'll tell you. Until that I'm just a guy that is a good source of networks. (And a whole days vitimans.)
    1) I think you mean "Initiative" not "Masons".

2) Who else could have attacked EK if not vampires? Does anyone really expect the initiative to have used a black flag so early? How come he didn't die?

3) Does anyone else find it odd that people keep falling into traps, and why does it look like everyone is ignoring this? Unless I'm mistaken the "Trapper" is doing very nicely identifying people with roles. Good or bad, how can we find out?

Oh, and I point at Murska on general principles. I.e. that he's a sneaky no good devious weasel who always backstabs and/or betrays me.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2009-11-17 at 09:10 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

12. - Top - End - #162

I'll point at reinholdt.
    Avatar by Vulion. Vectored by me.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

'Banjo, cause his missus will appreciate it.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

14. - Top - End - #164

how 'bout reinholdt
    Last edited by BishFish; 2009-11-17 at 04:53 PM.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Zar Peter for me.
    Rider avatar by Elder Tsofu

16. - Top - End - #166

PaladinGuy

I thought I'd never say this.
    I'm gonna follow Murska on this one.

evnafets points at Mordokai
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

17. - Top - End - #167
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Mordokai for now.
    **** Photobucket ; RIP avatars

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

Iniative: I would like to work with you. We both want to beat the vampires right? You can kill me when ever you want at the cost of one of you members. I'm NOT going to betray you. (Unless I'm rezzed as a vamp of course.)

And lets go with... Jontom Xire P.S. (And remember unless I specify otherwise my points are not based on some secret knowledge. So please don't sheep.)
    Last edited by Lamech; 2009-11-17 at 09:18 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

A new New York IC OOC

19. - Top - End - #169

Lamech to make the gullible villagers think I'm a wolf.
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground

Tired... so very tired...

Ever since coming back, he didn't even dare to look himself in the mirror. He was a monster... even more so than before. An anathema. And it would make his life even harder. Everybody remembered what he was. Nobody would trust him. Not that he deserved it.

Touching his cheek, there was a long scar. Was it from previous life? Did one of the demons in hell left it there? He couldn't remember. It didn't matter. What it did matter was that he was still here... again. And yet, it appeared it wouldn't last. Nobody would trust a former monster.

A sign. The graveyard. He remembered it well. He spent a lot of his time here... it seemed so long ago. He wobbled past the shrieking gates and soon, he found a gravestone with his name on it.

Was it really so long ago? Was he dead for so long already? He remembered the moment of his death. A single shot. Darkness. A brief moment of light... and then darkness again. Ever since, he saw no light ever again. It didn't bothered him, he was a never big fan of light. But it did made him unique. It made him what he was. Not natural. And the others knew it as well.

He approached the dirt. Leaning down, he took a fistful of dirt and brought it closer to the nose. It smelled... familiar. Home. He was home again. And for the first time, in a long time... he smiled.

Laying down, he kept smiling. For there might be demons, there might be darkness... but he would endure. He would come out as a winner in the end. And as his body degraded into soil, he left out one last sigh. He would not come back again.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

PirateMonk, cause that's something a wolf would say.

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thufir please.

WW Game Roles:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Played: 21
    Devil: 1
    Wolf: 2
    Wolf Alpha: 1
    Co-Narrator: 2
    Narrator: 1
    Villager: 13
    Other (Weird): 1

Trophies
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173

NecromancerGirl

Mordokai just in case
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

24. - Top - End - #174

Reinholdt. No good reason. Just that Mordokai's getting lynched in Batman.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

((Jontom Xire beacause I can't remember what he said.))

Oddity stubles out of his trancelike state. Daytime detention is not the way to go in Sunndale. A whole 12 hours (he is a very troubled individual) staring at a blank page does certain things to yor Psyche. He walks towards his first class, hoping to catch a few precious moments of slumber before the overly enthusiastic chatter of the mindless masses filled his head. No luck though, soon enough all he could hear was Hey man that's my seat and So I like walked up to him and he was like I'ma throw you on the floor Oh my gosh he didn't AoRoGoHh
    Oddity merely sat with his head on the desk, dreaming of a time he didn't have to be so attentive.
    He would have had a repeat of so many days; fall asleep, miss the next class, get a detention, if it wasn't for his eyes noticing a particularly beautiful girl. He couldn't help but stare, seemingly new, she was all alone noone acknowledged her. Despite his laid back appearance, Oddity was not inclined to immediately start talking to her, he was quite the observer and preferred to appear disinterested. (even if he was particularly interested)

It wasn't until after lunch that he made his move, albeit unintentionally. Sauntering towards class as he always did, she came flying into him from round the corner apparently chasing he backpack which had made its way into the middle of the hallway moments before. In an effort of pure emotional indifference Oddity calmly lifts the bag from the ground and hands it to the girl. You ok? Yeah, thanks! Name's Oddity, but everyone calls me Odd. Can't see why they would, the vacant gaze, slumped pose not to mention the non matching socks. They must be crazy! Hey, be quiet. A smile appears on his face Whats your name?
    (void to be filled by anyone who feels like it)
    ((apologise for length?... nay can't be bothered))
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

(Placeholder calar till i have a little bit more time to read)

27. - Top - End - #177
    Firbolg in the Playground

Owen is wandering around like someone in a daze. He's sure something's going on, he can feel it somehow... but he has no idea what. And surprisingly, given this is Sunnydale, it hasn't killed anyone yet, whatever it is...
    Caught up in his thoughts, he narrowly avoids bumping into several people and one lamppost as he wanders through town.

((Let's go with PirateMonk))
    "'But there's still such a lot to be done...'
    YES. THERE ALWAYS IS."

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

*points at Mordokai*

Sorry. Really, but I still think you should be lynched.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

29. - Top - End - #179

Looks like it's pretty clear who's going to get lynched today.
    evnafets looks like you were up to no good too
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm going to point this out, so no other people screw this up. The lovers do not die from the lynch normally.

Cordelia & Oz - Exclusive Autobane : Cordelia and Xander will not die except under specific circumstances. If one of them is targetted by more than one kill effect in a given night, they will die. If either of them is using one of their powers, they are vulnerable to death for a period as listed in the power used (typically for one voting phase and one nonvoting phase). The Lovers do _not_ start the game knowing one another.
    (I assume the "Xander" is supposed to be "Oz") As you can see, nothing in there about dying if they get lynched. Also important to note the lovers may or may not be on team good.
    Spoiler
    Show

A new New York IC OOC