New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [3.5] Expanded Creature Lists

Does there already exist, an expanded listing of non-core creatures added to the Summon Monster and Summon Nature's Ally spells, as well as expanded list of elligable Animal Companions and Familiars?

As a side question, was there ever an expanded list for Reincarnation that included new races like Goliath, Illumians etc.?

...it would be great if these lists already existed, but if not, I might endeavour to compile them.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: [3.5] Expanded Creature Lists

not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I find this index pretty good. I'm pretty sure the first download in the list is the one I've been using for a couple years.

http://findfiles.com/search.src?file=index

It is called All3.5Indexes.zip

If you are looking for 4th edition I can't help you :)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Such a list DOES exist, or did, over on the WotC boards. I don't know if the "upgrade" slaughtered it or not. Someone more experienced than myself will have to weigh in on this topic.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane View Post
    Does there already exist, an expanded listing of non-core creatures added to the Summon Monster and Summon Nature's Ally spells, as well as expanded list of elligable Animal Companions and Familiars?

As a side question, was there ever an expanded list for Reincarnation that included new races like Goliath, Illumians etc.?
    http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/rules...-Creatures.pdf

Animal companions start on page 6 of the pdf, familiars start on page 12. No summon lists, though.

One of the Eberron books has an updated Reincarnate table. You can't reincarnate as a warforged and only kalashtar can reincarnate as a kalashtar (by rolling "human" on the table), but the updated table includes changelings and shifters and has modified numbers for everything else.

If nothing else, Reincarnate has an "Other" entry on its table, so it already lets you reincarnate as pretty much any race. Even ones with racial HD and/or level adjustment.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Such a list DOES exist, or did, over on the WotC boards. I don't know if the "upgrade" slaughtered it or not. Someone more experienced than myself will have to weigh in on this topic.
    Was it this that you were talking about

http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...e_Monster_List

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by olentu View Post
    Was it this that you were talking about

http://community.wizards.com/go/thre...e_Monster_List
    Why yes, yes it was! Thank ye greatly for this bounty!

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.