New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [BleachITP] Episode 32: "Terrible Secrets Revealed! The Bakkouttou War Begins"

Natsuko is still screaming. You know, like she's getting tortured.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-11-30 at 12:02 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BleachITP] Episode 32: "Terrible Secrets Revealed! The Bakkouttou War Begins"

The energy sheathed hammer moves to block the blue lightning. It does not absorb it, but it manages to ward much of it off. Some measure strikes Raijin, seems to char his skin, but he doesn't even flinch.

Natsuko should feel the pain increase.

"Stand down and leave, and you all go free. No more harm. Otherwise, I see what kind of pain she can take. Maybe I kill you, the dog, keep her around a while. It'll be like a science experiment. Only even more fun."

His voice has little emotion as he speaks. But he does sound, overall, truthful.

Also, the hair on Metta's arms starts to stand up.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko screams more.

...poor girl.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta's eyes narrow. A small lightning bolt shape temporarily floats over Natsuko's head, and the pain immediately dissipates. The force lightning coming from Metta increases, now flowing off of him in waves.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko stops screaming, but is still breathing heavily.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin's eyes widen. He stops sending energy into Natsuko, and leaps away from his previous spot.

Metta should no longer feel the odd static sensation, either. Like it was cut off.

Raijin lands on a nearby roof. He grips the hammer in both hands like a rifle, pointing the head at Metta.

The glow builds for a couple of seconds, and suddenly, a thick beam of lightning lances outwards towards the boy.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko is still recovering from the pain.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

The lightning immediately stops. "Bad idea."

As the energy beam lances toward him, Metta pulls a shield out from nowhere, and guards himself from the attack. The energy strikes the polished surface, where it seems to be absorbed. The shield glows brightly for a moment, before the exact same energy beam blasts right back at Raijin.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin mutters a curse as he once more leaps out of the way of the blast.

He lands, then holds his hammer to the sky. The tendrils on his arm burst to life, surging across half his chest before stopping.

Suddenly, bolts of lightning leap downwards from the sky. At first, they seem like they will fall well wide of Metta.

Then they turn near the ground and fly towards him from several angles. Meanwhile, yet another bolt falls from directly above him.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just before the bolts of lightning hit, an aura of energy expands around him. Then everything flashes brightly.

As the dust clears, Metta stands up, and he appears to have somehow avoided all harm...Except his previously-scorched arm is now healed...

Metta smiles. It's not particularly friendly. "Thank you very much...It's nice of you to heal me like that."

Metta seems to think for a moment. A lightbulb flashes (not literally), and he resists the urge to facepalm. "I'm sorry, I almost forgot how cool I am."

Metta reaches behind his head, putting on a hat. "Ever heard of a pirate that couldn't swim?" He laughs lightly, seeming to think the idea is silly.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko recognises the hat from the animes Metta watches all the time.

She jawdrops.

I think Metta just won.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin doesn't respond, verbally.

Instead, a 6-foot section of the ground shakes, glows, and erupts with a huge bolt of lightning.

Rubber or no, that sucker's hot.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground

"To much buildup time." Metta grins and steps out of the way of the bolt of lightning.

As the afterglow from the lightning died away, Metta stood, arm incredibly stretched backward behind him. It seemed to be twisted dozens of times, taut with stored energy. "Gomu Gomu No...." His arm shot forward, incredibly fast. As it does so, the twist begins to come undone, rotating his fist into a blur.

"RIFLE!"

14. - Top - End - #134
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Tyler and Ami

Tyler and Ami continue circling around the side of the building, searching for alternate entrances.
    They find it, guarded by a man covered from the waist up by the reflective tendrils extending from the cat-o-nine-tails in his hand. A glass orb flies towards the pair from his extended left hand.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Toho has retroactive powers of awesome. He makes things that he hasn't done, and have already happened, better by his existence
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    If anything, the term should be What Would Toho Do?
    Of course, in all situations the answer is Be A Badass.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin

Raijin's eyes widen dramatically.

Then he gets punched in the face, being sent flying backwards with a slight twist to his movement through the air.

When he landed, it took him a moment to shake off the punch. His face showed actual anger when he stood.

A clenched fist at the cage redoubled the intensity of the lightning that was "aimed" at Natsuko.

The tendrils crept across most of his upper chest and back.

He then blurred forwards, bringing his hammer in for a sideswipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrian_Emrys View Post
    They find it, guarded by a man covered from the waist up by the reflective tendrils extending from the cat-o-nine-tails in his hand. A glass orb flies towards the pair from his extended left hand.
    Tyler and Ami

The young couple dodges to each side. Tyler, his mask already donned, fires off a few quick bala.

Ami takes a defensive stance with her sword in front of her.

"Who the hell are you?"

16. - Top - End - #136
    Dwarf in the Playground

The lightning should do little to nothing to Natsuko, as she is currently warded from electrical damage.

Metta, however, doesn't even start to dodge the blow. Instead, he drops inot a slightly lower stance. "Gomu Gomu No..." Just before the hammer strikes him, his opposite fist whips out to strike the inside of Raijin's elbow while he bends backward, underneath the blow. This should form a lever effect, and bring the large hammer around into its wielder's face.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The hammer begins to whip around as Raijin stifles a curse. He relaxes his body, allowing the rest of it to follow the spin, while trying to move his own head out of the way.

He manages to only get a rather bad bump on the head, instead of losing it.

He backs off a few feet and frowns at Natsuko's resistance. No real affect.

He turns the juice up more. His whole upper chest and both shoulders are covered.

He then begins moving more quickly, performing two-handing jabs with the hammer.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground

Natsuko should be getting a good tingle now. ((Consider it to be about...90% resist Also, I hope this attack is being taken into consideration with Raijin's concentration.))

"Hey Raijin, did you know that you're about to get eaten by that Bakkottou?" He says this while taking the hits. He simply folds with them, before returning to his normal shape. He stretches both hands back, open-palmed. "Also; Gomu Gomu No..." They snap forward, with a double open-palm strike. "BAZOOKA!"

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin goes flying backwards.

The cage, and the lightning torture, flicker, then fade.

Raijin snarls.

"I told you to leave, child! I care not for my own fate, so long as I serve the House honorably! But you children seek to undo us! You fight to save a stinking coward traitor thief!"

He snarled, and clenched a fist.

"If you move, she will die, or at least be hurt badly."

Metta can sense a buildup of energy in the air. Natsuko's hair begins to stand on end. Small sparks flicker on her skin.

"A thought, and one of my strongest bolts flies right at her heart. Perhaps your strange powers will stop it. Perhaps not. Do you care to try me?"

He is breathing heavily, the tendrils twitching, growing slightly down his torso and left arm.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Barbarian in the Playground

Ayame

Familiar with Masato's primary means of attack, Ayame reacted immediately with a double cartwheel to one side, a move that showed off her shapely legs and dropped her back into a feather-soft landing and a ready stance. Without hardly stopping, she dove forward into a handspring flip that threw her tumbling forward through the air. Somewhere along the flip's arc, her twin Longdaggers flew into her hands, which she brought wordlessly down into a double downward smash toward Mesuinu...!

Those with sharp vision through the cloud of mist might note the peaceful smile on her face, sharply dissonant to her manifest intent...
    Deo Soli Sit Semper Gloria

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Innis Cabal View Post
    Its offical. Overwilliam is Duke Devlin.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Ah...but here's your problem. That bolt won't be enough. She currently will survive, and I can heal her afterward. And while you make your attack..." His gaze is steel. I. WILL. KILL. YOU." His right leg extends up, incredibly high. "Gomu Gomu No..."

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention...That's not Natsuko. It's been an illusion since you stopped trying to electrocute her."
    His grin is...cruel. "BATLEAXE!" Metta's foot whistles downward toward Raijin, practically glowing with acceleration.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Raijin grit his teeth. Blast this child!

His hammer went above his head as he braced himself. It should intercept the falling foot, for all the good it would do.

Meanwhile, a huge bolt of lightning lanced upward from underneath Natsuko. It is loosely aimed at her heart, but large enough to encompass much of her chest.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

"WOLFGANG! NOW!" Metta's foot strikes the hammer, and a split second expands into thirty. The hammer flexes slightly, a few lines of electricity crackle along the handle...

And then the head snaps clean off.

There is a huge explosion as Metta's foot impacts Raijin and the ground. His foot draws back, and he runs over to Natsuko and Wolfgang.

Nonononononono....

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The head snaps off, and after a moment, shatters.

Raijin is left in a notable crater in the ground.

Wolfgang, meanwhile, had managed, just barely, to yank Natsuko out of the way. Instead of hitting her full on in the torso, it clipped her side. Between that, and her lightning resistance, she was in no danger of death.

Not that the burns looked very comfortable. But they were 2nd degree or less only.

Suddenly, there was a wet, weak laugh.

"Very good, boy. Very good. Excellent use of your numbers, and your powers. Perhaps if it'd just been the two of us, it would have gone diffe-ACK!"

Raijin had stood, leaning heavily on the broken haft of his hammer. His chest was half-crushed.

Then the tendrils started to consume him with true vigor.

The screams weren't pleasant.

In moments, he withered into a pile of tendrils, which in turn withered, leaving a shattered hammer on the ground, all its luster gone.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta blinks. "Well that was unpleasant..." He looks back to Natsuko and Wolfgang. "Are you alright Natsuko? Here, let me..." He coughs lightly. "Let me heal up..." He blinks heavily, and coughs much harder into his arm. *ahem* "Excuse me...Now then, lets get that arm healed up." He begins to kneel down, but halfway there, he starts to crumple while coughing violently. Blood spatters the ground at his knees.

He momentarily wavers in and out of consciousness. His hat, armor, and all the watches vanish. He coughs again as he flickers back to himself. "Ow." He hacks again, spitting out a gob of blood.

26. - Top - End - #146
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OverWilliam View Post
    Ayame

Familiar with Masato's primary means of attack, Ayame reacted immediately with a double cartwheel to one side, a move that showed off her shapely legs and dropped her back into a feather-soft landing and a ready stance. Without hardly stopping, she dove forward into a handspring flip that threw her tumbling forward through the air. Somewhere along the flip's arc, her twin Longdaggers flew into her hands, which she brought wordlessly down into a double downward smash toward Mesuinu...!

Those with sharp vision through the cloud of mist might note the peaceful smile on her face, sharply dissonant to her manifest intent...
    If any of the mist remained, it would disrupt her view. Since that wasn't the case, it was a simple matter for her to leap sideways while her foe was airborn to avoid the vertical strike. Using the spin of her zanpaktou's blunt end, she attempts to snap it in her wake to try to bind the girl's wrists as her attack came down. "Inept slut."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko is currently resisting the pain from the burns.

Ow, ow, ow...

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Dwarf in the Playground

Metta turns himself upright. "Alright...Heal you...yeah.." He blinks slowly, coughs lightly, and then begins healing Natsuko's burns with the faint green glow of kido.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

Natsuko's burns start to heal!

Ah... thanks... have I told you lately how brilliant you are?
    Last edited by horngeek; 2009-12-01 at 01:19 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground

*cough* "No...and I don't deserve it right now...You still got hurt, and Wolfgang was the only reason you aren't dead..."

Slowly, the healing glow flickers and winks out. "Come on..." He coughs again, harder. He takes a deep breath, and holds his hands up to the wound again.

Nothing happens.

"..."