New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Iron Kingdoms Necrotech help?

well, a friend of mine is currently in a IK game, and wants to prestige as a necrotech.The onbly problem he doesnt know if there is a book that has it or if there is a homebreww out there.Can anyone help me?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Iron Kingdoms Necrotech help?

Unless it was published in Monsternomicon volume 2, that would be a no on the official line. I've not really seen any IK homebrew here [i've never even considered the idea of a Necrotek prestige class, simply because the entire setting would be gunning for you].

Have you had a look on the Privateer Press site and/or their message boards?
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: Iron Kingdoms Necrotech help?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Unless it was published in Monsternomicon volume 2, that would be a no on the official line. I've not really seen any IK homebrew here [i've never even considered the idea of a Necrotek prestige class, simply because the entire setting would be gunning for you].

Have you had a look on the Privateer Press site and/or their message boards?
    thats what I thought, though he's a shardes Arcane Mechanik.

I havent checked there yet, but I might as well.I need to check out the new stuff for Cygnar.

*edit: I looked on the IK forum and it seems no necrotech info, its a pretty small forum.
    Last edited by Warpwolf16; 2009-12-05 at 04:25 PM.