A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 144
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "Listen up troops!" Maugrim growled as he stumped into the practice arena. The afternoon sun glinted off his dented and worn armor while the ground shook slightly with every limping step as he walked into the middle of the scuffed dirt ground. His oversized maul functioning as a walking cane, the old man could still best any of the warriors in his mercenary guild.

    The mercenaries stood five ranks deep in front of him. The first rank all wore polished armor, carried bristling weapons and their dark cloaks fluttered in the breeze. Maugrim cleared his throat with a deep cough and glared over the assembled men and women standing around him. "We've got new assignments. Gold and Silver Squads, report to Tribune Protis for your orders and get loaded up."

    One of the warriors in the first rank barked a command, and the rank turned as one to the left and started jogging out of the small open air arena, the gold skull and crossbones brooch clasped to their cloaks flashing in the sun. The second rank of Gold Squad followed, and then the two ranks of Silver Squad.

    The last rank of warriors stood in front of Maugrim. Their armor did not shine in the sun; their faded cloaks hung limp against their frame, the clasp securing them made of a dull bronze. "Bronze Squad..." Maugrim muttered, shaking his head.

    "Got work for you too. You'll probably be able to handle it. It's easy enough, standard security detail." Maugrim glanced at them again, staring each in the eye. "Screw up again though, and don't bother coming back." He paused, holding the glare. "Tribune Ruuka has your orders. Fallout!"

    -----
    Out of Character Thread
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Firebeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Blinking at Maugrim, Whiskeyjack tried hard not to scowl. And failed. After all, it wasn't he who screwed up the last assignment. He was in the Blue Dragons fighting real bandits, not some snotty kids, when the last Bronze Squad was defeated. Well, it's not as if he was crying about the assignment. These new lads (and lass) were pretty good people under it all. They'd make a good family for him to Mother, just like all the others.

    Shouldering his pack, he went off with the other to report to Ruuka and find out what pissant job they had for "the screwups" now.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Donovan smiled cheekily at Gold and Silver Squad. The Halfling didn't take them too seriously. After all, he'd been a member of them. Didn't take much to see what that meant. Maugrim wasn't exempt either, yelling at them from his perch.

    "Come on Maugrim, you know you'd miss me."

    Donovan had little enough of a doubt that eventually most of his 'team mates' would end up dead. That was the way Bronze Squad worked. But he wasn't included in that.

    I hope the woman with the Horse stays around. She's easier on the eyes then the other two.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ajax held attention as Maugrim glared at the band, and gave a quick salute as he stumped off. When he was well out of sight, he let out a great sigh, shifted his pack on his shoulders, and turned to walk over to Tribune Ruuka. He muttered aloud to no one in particular ""Well, as long as this security detail doesn't involve having to chase down damn kids again, should be no trouble at all."

    At least security detail was something he knew. Maybe he'd actually get paid this time...

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "Sir! Yes sir!"

    The 'easy on the eyes' equestrian turns sharply, her long plait flicking like a whip with the heel turn. Ingol's precision and poise make one wonder if she is really a member of Gold or maybe Silver who stood at attention too long. She also still seems to be aware of what soap is, or Tyr blesses her in more than just justicar right and combat prowess...

    Anyway, she doesn't say much. Hasn't said much since she arrived about a fortnight ago, either, which hasn't helped all those damn rumors swarming about her gold cloak like a swarm of hornets.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Maugrim grunted and stumped off back towards the building. Inside the three story structure the main floor was a wide open space with rooms in the corners and stairs leading up on either side. The members of Gold and Silver squads were already over at the supply office, having their gear checked off by Tribune Protis, the lanky and thin Requisitions Officer. They stood and sat, laughing, talking and smoking as Bronze squad walked in.

    Diagonallly across the room the junior officer Tribune Ruuka stood in front of his office, arms crossed and a look of bored annoyance on his face. The young man was smart and precise and had little patience for fools and laziness. "Bronze Squad! Over here, please."

    Some of Gold and Silver looked up at the junior officer and the member of Bronze as they walked inside. One man, nearly a giant, stood up and started slowly walked over to your group, his leather clothes bulging from the muscles beneath them. A grin grew on his face as he stopped and stood slightly away, looking and grinning at you all.

    Spoiler
    Show

    OOC: The big guy is a jerk named Rufkan. He likes to pick on the new guys and give them a hard time. You are all familiar with him, at least by sight, as he is the largest human in the Mercs, standing nearly 7 1/2 feet tall.
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Firebeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Taking a swig from a flask, Whiskeyjack passes by the grinning members of Gold and Silver (not his family, not yet) and heads for tribune Ruuka.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ajax quickly saluted Tribune Ruuka as he walked in to the room. "Tribune Ruuka. What are our orders this time?

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I assume we aren't the only people in bronze squad; how large is the company? And is Rufkan there a member of it, or is he a gold/silver dude?

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ingol just heads for Tribune Ruuka, intending to pass right by the mountain of a man without a second glance or thought. However, ignoring a trouble maker with her militant nature doesn't quite work; to the outside view it seems she has airs on about herself, perhaps as if she was a commander in her own right and the big guy is just an underling.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Donovan just followed after the group, passing a coin along his knuckles as he walked. He gave a nod to some of the members of Gold, even though he knew they wouldn't acknowledge it. He put the coin away as Rufkan approached.

    ...wonderful. Really have to teach him some new tricks.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Tribune Ruuka raises an eyebrow at Rufkan standing nearby, but says nothing and turns back the group. He uncrosses his arms and pulls out a wooden tablet with some parchment pinned to it. Looking down at the paper he makes checks on the paper as he calls out your names. "Ajax...present. Ingol...present. Donovan...present." He hesitates a moment, his lips pursing in obvious distate. "Whiskeyjack....present."

    Lifting the paper on the tablet he says, "Right, all of Bronze Squad accounted for." He turns towards Ajax. "Today you will escort a piece of valuable cargo from our headquarters to a secure location." He raises his eyebrows at the whole group. "Maugrim feels that even though you horribly botched your last assignment, which was nearly the same as this one, the only way you will learn is to do it again til you get it right."

    Rufkan's grin spreads into a smile. Ruuka ignores him and reaches into a sack on the ground and pulls out a small wooden box. Holding it in one hand he says, "The item in here is what must be protected. There is a carriage waiting outside to receive the box and the item. You will escort the carriage through the city to the Dock Ward where you will meet with the Captain of Jillians Revenge, a half-elf man named Lucian Wellfly."

    Rufkan breaks out into laughter, shaking his head and smiling at you all. He winks at Ingol and then walks back over to Gold squad. He whispers to them for a moment and they all begin to laugh as well.

    Ruuka ignores them and continues. "If you do not have a mount, you may requisition one from Tribune Protis." He holds the small box out on his palm, eyebrows raised.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Rufkan is in Gold Squad, and the four of you are the entirety of Bronze Squad. Gold and Silver have a dozen each, and there are various officers, clerks, and teamsters that fill out the rest of the company.

    Here's a description of the Dock Ward. The trip there should take no more than a few hours from where Magurims is located.

    From the FRCS: Compared to the rest of the city, Dock Ward is dirty, smelly, clumsily built, and dangerous. In the words of Elminister himself, Dock Ward is a "riotous, nigh-perpetual brawl that covers acres, interrupted only by small buildings, intermittent trade business, an errant dog or two, and a few brave watchguards, the whole lot wallowing in the stench of rotting fish."


    Donovan/Whiskeyjack
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what's in the box. It's an egg. This mission has been used in the past to punish/help reform mercenaries. Nearly everyone else in the company has done it before, and Donovan holds the record for the Egg Run at 3 times.

    Most of the time it's easy, no action. Sometimes the more restless inhabitants of the Dock Ward attack the Squad. Sometimes no one comes back.
    Last edited by dangerprawn; 2009-12-10 at 06:53 PM.
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Listen check to see if I can hear what our big "friend" is muttering about: (1d20+2)[11]

    "I'll get this done, Tribune. Ain't no damn kids gonna get the drop on me this time."

    Ajax eyes Gold Squad carefully, especially Rufkan. Then, he turns back to his sqaud-mates.

    "I'mma hold on to this one, if that's all right. Keep it safe this time. Let's get mounted up and movin' out as soon as possible, kids. I ain't gettin' any younger. We can talk tactics on the ride."

    Ajax tucks the small box into his bag, and moves off towards the stables to requisition himself a horse.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Donovan laughed heartily the moment Ruuka pulled out the box. So Maugrim was doing it again. Donovan didn't really mind. It wasn't like he had anything better to do.

    "You know, at some point you think Maugrim would learn his lesson about this."

    Donovan laughed again as Ajax took the Box making no motion to stop him. If he wanted it, he could have it. Donovan walked outside, scratching his dog behind the ears, before hopping up on the oddly designed saddle.

    "The Docks are always fun."

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "Am I missin' something funny, little man?

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Firebeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "I don't need a horse. I'll ride with the carriage driver." Whiskeyjack takes another pull from his hip flask. "More protection for the cargo. You know."

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "Yep."

    The Halfling just kept giggling to himself, pacing about to stretch out the dogs legs.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ingol doesn't even seem to see the wink offered to her. Mostly because she's still watching the Tribune, before offering her own questions.

    "Sir. What kind of boat is the Revenge, and are there any other parameters concerning the parcel's handling?" Ingol seems to take this all pretty seriously, though anyone who bothers to pay attention to her would notice she shoots a look in a fraction of a second towards the laughing members of the other squads.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    The stagecoach waiting outside is not the normal open carriage that has been used by the company before. It is armored with heavy reinforced wooden doors and metal plates. At the rear of the coach is an open platform with a mounted version of a siege ballista.

    The driver leans over and spits out a mouthful of tobacco juice. He looks down at Donovan for a moment and grunts. "Hey there Whiskeyjack, nice seein' ya again." the driver says. Though it is still late spring, it is not cold enough for the amount of heavy clothes he is wearing.

    A young teamster comes up to Ajax leading a horse nearly twice the young boys height. The warhorse whinnies and paws at the ground. "Whoa, easy fella." the boy says. "Ermine always gets a little restless before a ride, sir."

    The Tribune beings to leave, then turns and glances back at Ingol. "Oh, the Revenge? She's a brigantine ship, fast and powerful. As for the package...I suggest not losing it." He smiles at her for a moment before turning back into his office.

    Spoiler
    Show

    This is what the stagecoach looks like, replacing the cannon with the reduced size ballista. Armored Stagecoach.

    This is what a brigantine ship looks like,though it's not flying the Jolly Roger. Jillians Revenge.

    The driver is an older company man named Renault. He's semi-retired and is in charge of the horses and carriages for the company. He's been with the company since it started and is the best driver they have.
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Firebeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    " 'llo Renault. Nice new rig you got here. Hain't seen this'n before. What are we carrying besides Ruuka's package?" Whiskeyjack took a pull from his flask and then looked at it considering. Lifting it up he offered "Care for a nip?"

    Looking at the carriage, Whiskeyjack wonders where the hell he is gonna sit. "Where shall I sit? Up there with you? Not too keen on straddling that giant pig sticker there in the back."

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Renault chews for a moment. "Don't know much about a package, but I will take a bit of your snakebite medicine." He takes a short pull from the flask, handing it back. He grimaces for a moment and then grins, black stained teeth showing. He slaps his hand lightly against his thigh, a dull metallic ring sounding beneath the the billowy clothes. "Someone might care to ride in the back." He grins again. "You never know what could happen on an Egg Run."
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ajax moves up to Donovan. "Right, you want to keep your secrets little man, I got no problem with that. But I aim to get this job done this time, 'n I don't trust Rufkan. So..." he holds out the box. "You take it. And if we get ambushed, and things look bad, you run it to that ship without the rest of us. From what I've been hearin' round the tables, running should be no problem for ya."

    Ajax gives the horse a quit pat before mounting up, then looks to see if his teammates are ready before riding out. When Ingol arrives, he says:

    "Ingol, isn't it? Maybe you should be up on the wagon as well. Yer an archer, right?"

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Donovan tittered again, and sighed, securing the box to the side of his Riding Dog.

    "I don't have secrets. I just have jokes, I'm afraid. It's just, this time the joke is on you."

    Donovan kept going as he went.

    "As for running, you've heard right. You don't have to give me any instructions on that score."

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    "Archer, yes, but I'm afraid I'll be traveling another way." In a few minutes, Ingol leads a very dark gray mare with light dappling alongside the carriage; her military tack sporting a large quiver for even more arrows than the side holster on her swordbelt. The inclusion of her warhorse doesn't seem up for discussion. She does say without words, however, her disapproval of the alcohol with a stern, school-marm-esque look at the two men sharing a drink.

    "One of us should take point," she says from the saddle, Sir Cleric, I think it prudent that you at least stay ready to use that 'pig sticker' if not ride with it. It needs to be prepared..."
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Renault glances down at Ingol. "Nice horse." He says. "Hiya!" He cracks the whips over the horses and they start to walk towards the gate. The walls of company's compound stand twenty feet tall and two guards at the large wooden gate have it open before the stagecoach get there.

    Renault dries the horses through the gate and casts a glance over his shoulder, watching as the guards close the gate after everyone has passed through.

    The city ward outside the compound is commonly called Caravan City, though officially known as the Southern Ward. The majority of travelers and visitors come through here before heading into the city and the constant patrols of city guards insures the peace. To get to the Dock Ward from here requires travel through the Trades Ward, the home of merchants and the guilds.

    Renault calls out. "Eyes up! Once we leave the ward, we're on our own."
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ajax spurs his horse forward, moving to stay at the side of the caravan and letting someone more eager and with better eyes move forward. He holds his sword and shield ready.

    "If there's trouble, two of us should stay with our driver and the stagecoach at all costs. Keep it safe. I'd prefer is it was you, lady, and the doc. You can give us some supporting fire while we mop up any ruffians, assassins, or gods-knows-what-else that are sure to attack us. Sound like a plan?"

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Tackyhillbillu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Donovan stays in close to the Carrige, but slightly behind. If things got rough, he wanted a straight shot back to the safer districts.

    "Hush Renault. Let's not advertise outrselves more then we have to."

    Donovan sighed, and looked over at Ingol. Her appearance screamed cash, and lots of it.

    "Not that it matters."

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Orc in the Playground
     
    dangerprawn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    The road leading into the heart of the Trades Ward is well paved and wider than others in the city. Renault drives the team of horses down the road at a trot, leaving people with time to notice you coming and move out of the way.

    Traffic is light, as most of the merchants have closed up for the day. A few people pause in their work to glance up at you as you ride, but take no more than a moment's notice.

    All appears as normal as you ride through the Trades Ward.
    DangerAIM! username: dpitpg
    Bronze|Escape|Xavier|Night|Thieves|Horrors
    Order of the Spongebob by Thajocoth.
    Adventures of Bronze Squad Quote of the Week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk7915
    The one time I actually roll a crit, it's against a rope and I forget my confirm roll

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Firebeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Durham, NC

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Whiskeyjack leans over to Renault and says "Might be that you want another hit o' this before we get into it? Something smells funny to me about this run, and I don't mean that short one's socks. Been doing this too long to believe this is just another egg run. "

    With that, the healer pulls out his crossbow and loads a bolt, setting the weapon on the seat between himself and Renault.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Ettin in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wandering
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ingol's sort of riding as if she were in a parade, that's for sure; her dignity bred from nobility seems to have yet to be hampered. That's not to say shes unobservant (as once again she gives Whiskeyjack a stern look for passing the flask around), but she doesn't exactly have this all down pat.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Should we be making some spot and listen?
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

    "Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2008

    Default Re: The Adventures of Bronze Squad[IC]

    Ajax hovers close to the driver. His eyes dart around the rooftops and alleyways as they move into the docks; keeping eyes open for good exits and good spots for an ambush.

    "20 gold pieces says we're gettin' attacked by someone. Hope it's those snot-nosed brats from last time. Everyone stay alert."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot and listen, if necessary...or will you be doing all of these in private elsewhere? If so, disregard these roles.
    Spot: (1d20+2)[18]
    Listen: (1d20+2)[15]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •