New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Age of Worms

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Age of Worms

Hi all! in an attempt to keep the SO happy, I'm going through my collection of s**t.. I mean stuff, and getting rid of the stuff I don't really want to keep. As part of that I've been going through my old dungeon magazines, and I've come across the Age of Worms. When it came out I was in the middle of a pretty awesome campaign, and didn't pay it too much mind, and then I stopped getting Dungeon 4 adventures into the Age of Worms.

Does anyone know if it was ever compiled? Or am I going to have to hunt down old issues of Dungeon? (which will thrill my SO to no end!)

Cheers!
    Custom Avatar courtesy of Beholder1995!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Worms

Unfortunately, the only one of Dungeon's adventure paths that was compiled was The Shackled City. You'll have to hunt for the magazines, or at least purchase the pdfs from Paizo
    "Many point out that this battle against the darkness is an impossible one, and they may well be right. Impossible or not, however, the battle for righteousness is one that only a few heroes are brave enough to undertake"

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Age of Worms

Sadly it was never compiled, but it's so good that tracking down the old magazines is completely, totally, 100% worth it. I loves me some Age of Worms.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofzeal View Post
    Lower levels arcane spells are usually a drag, but lower level psionic powers are often just higher ones waiting to be augmented.