Just an epic game I wanted to brag about!

A few of my friends and I played pure co-op through 8 levels of “Nerdcore” and geared up for the big Xykon battle on the 9th floor.
We used the following house rules:
Spoiler
Show
Communal Loot : All Loot is shared by everyone, plurality decides who gets what, cannot discard three faces for shtick, when Loot is used for help, it’s discarded.
Boss-tastic Xykon: All 7 Lair cards are used, and Xykon is at the bottom of the Xykon Deck. Xykon is placed at the bottom of the battle he’s in. His base stats are 0 +Level + 1xMonsters killed in Lair + 2xMonsters killed in his stack + 3x Monsters still alive in Lair. He isn’t boosted by his support for atk/def, but is boosted for Battle Size via standard rules. If you are in the “Gate” room of the Lair, a tie counts as a win for the player.
(Bring a Whiteboard!)

We had me(Roy) trigger the Xykon fight and calculated out his actual attack- it came out to 138. ()
Concerned, we started to add up all bonuses for Roy. We had multiple “Get Angry’s”, and we used “A Good Laugh” to unflip V’s protective buff a few times, (to buff Cleavage of Course) and finally managed to squeeze out 131 attack for good ol’ Roy. After trying for 10 min to weasel our way into a higher percentage scenario, we found that we could not. A with breath held, I rolled the trusty D12…for 8.
8 hours of straight playing were not in vain! We finally left the accursed Lair (where we had killed the entire battle Deck, incidentally) and raked up a few Loot on the way out. We ended up getting all but 8 total Loot out of the dungeon!
Just figured someone might enjoy this.