New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies: Day of the Dead (GAME ON! FIRST POST ON PAGE 2)

((Will RP, just currently don't want to try to figure out what I'm going to RP as. OK, OK, I'm lazy...but whatever.))

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Invasion of the Zombies: Day of the Dead (GAME ON! FIRST POST ON PAGE 2)

Locke bit his lip. Is it that bad to die? he asks. You shouldn't be afraid of death, but then again, i rather die then be one of those things.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah. That's what I'm the most scared of..." Erin shivers. "I think I need to find the Doctor...I heard somebody saying there was one here...maybe I'm just scared and I'm really OK?" She looks up, her sapphire-blue eyes beseeching, looking for reassurance.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

He shrugs. And sits down next to her. Whatever happens, you'll be fine either way. I'll go down before they take you.

This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

She giggles a little. "T-thanks. I'm Erin, by the w-way." She offers her hand. "Hopefully nobody will go down..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

Call me Locke. he says grabbing her hand and shaking it.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground

Imp

Just a reminder that I will not be updating today, as it is a Wednesday. I had a ten hour workday and a paper due in the morning. See you tomorrow night!
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Bugbear in the Playground

Murska and I'll scavenge Romero’s
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    Call me Locke. he says grabbing her hand and shaking it.
    Erin smiles a little and has a moderately firm handshake. "N-nice to meet you," she offers, giggling softly.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Doran Nightingale wakes up from his painful encounter with a stairwell. He finds himself inside a bank of some sort. Shredded money and pieces of broken desk are strewn throughout the building.
    "Hey!? Anyone there? where am I?!"
    a voice from outside yells at him to get to work.
    "What? Why?"
    "Friggin zombies... 'Cade up!"
    "Huh?"
    My, you are a slow one, fine... make yourself useful, go find us some supplies.
    "Uh ohkay, I guess."

Doran squeezes through a gap in the window and walks off to scavenge at the Security Office.

((Aemoh))
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

No point scavenge Romero
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Johel View Post
    Because utopia is a dream, humans are bastards and any attempt to really flesh out Neverland turns it into Battle Royal island, only with pirates, cannibal children, man-eating mermaids, sadistic Indians, nymphomaniac fairies and Godzilla with a ringing tummy.

I have a specific learning difficulty, if I misuse grammar, misspell or otherwise abuse the written word, forgive me

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Sanity702, no real discussion.
    I'll take my chances and scavange at Cranberries Electronics.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Pixie in the Playground

fortify the bank and points at nobody.
    Last edited by foahra; 2010-01-21 at 12:02 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    Doran Nightingale wakes up from his painful encounter with a stairwell. He finds himself inside a bank of some sort. Shredded money and pieces of broken desk are strewn throughout the building.
    "Hey!? Anyone there? where am I?!"
    a voice from outside yells at him to get to work.
    "What? Why?"
    "Friggin zombies... 'Cade up!"
    "Huh?"
    My, you are a slow one, fine... make yourself useful, go find us some supplies.
    "Uh ohkay, I guess."

Doran squeezes through a gap in the window and walks off to scavenge at the Security Office.

((Aemoh))
    While scavenging the security office the man might notice that someone else is their, his name is Todd the tank. He has that name for a very good reason. He is built like a tank. Todd turns around and sees the man and freezes.
    You one of em?
    he says holding his 2X4 like it were a baseball bat.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

15. - Top - End - #105

Imp

Quote Originally Posted by foahra View Post
    fortify the bank and points at nobody. also scavange the sports room next to it.
    You can't scavenge and fortify at the same time. One or the other.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Then don't look close.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'll be away for four days.

It's fairly likely that I'll be able to get a vote in each day, but just in case, don't auto me please.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

17. - Top - End - #107

Imp

The survivors prepared themselves for the night ahead. Tensions were high, but the group managed to keep their cool.

Night 1 Begins

Item drops will go out shortly. If you scavenge but do not receive one, please PM me.

Note regarding items: you may give away or discard items at any time by sending me a PM. If you go scavenging while carrying three items, you will not find anything else.
    Show
    Then don't look close.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Tallahassee dug through the piles of junk in the sport store, sun setting eerily through an open window. The excess carbon dioxide in the air, from idled cars stuffed to the brim with zombies, and fires that spread across the states, made the orange light refract through the haze. It was time to buckle down for the night, the mealy-mouthed bastards wont stay dormant for long...

Tallahassee stood and twirled his newly-found slingshot around in his hands. "Pfffh. This here's no weapon. This thing's child's play." He picked up the two remaining slingshot pellets and tossed them in the air. He fitted one into the pouch and let loose a lazy shot. A nearby mannequin found a two-inch whole where its eye used to be.

"Holy hell... Kick ass."

((This weapon lets me pursue a zombie to kill, so I'm gonna be aiming to kill Magtok. Don't too many people waste their stuff on him.))
    Last edited by Phase; 2010-01-21 at 11:30 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109

Imp

Tsofu made a few wrong turns on his way back from Cranberries. The mall was like a maze. He eventually found himself in the front lobby. Lost, he hopped the counter to the information desk.

He scooped up a map and unfolded it. A glance up at a sign dangling fro the roof confirmed that he was at entrance A. He traced a path back to the bank and sighed. He clambered back over the counter and started on his way back.

20 paces behind him, the Major shuffled quietly forward. She watched with yellowed eyes as Tsofu slowly moved forward, checking the map every few seconds. Somewhere in what remained of her brain, the Major was preparing to strike.

20 paces behind her, Murska crept along, nailgun in hand.

Tsofu reached a corner and stopped. This didn't seem right. Was he holding the map upside down? He tested it. No, that was worse.

As he fumbled with the map, the Major crept closer. Murska groaned. There wasn't time to set up a better ambush. He charged out of cover, running at top speed toward the Major. "Get down!"

As Tsofu turned around at the sound of Murska's voice, he found himself face to face with the Major. Panicking, he stumbled backward and fell on his rear as five nails soared through the air. One caught the edge of Tsofu's map and ripped it from his hands. Three more found their homes in the wal behind him. The last landed in the back of the Major's neck.

The Major shrieked in a mixture of pain, anger, and confusion and began flailing wildly. Murska slammed into the zombie at a full run, pushing all of his weight into his shoulder. The Major was knocked clean off her feet. As soon as she hit the ground, she began to pick herself up.

"Come on, hurry!" Dropping the empty nailgun, Murska helped Tsofu to his feet. The two headed back to the bank, leaving behind a very angry zombie.

---

Johnathon Locke was starting to get fed up with Brooks Sporting Goods. Where were all the survival supplies when you needed them? He rooted through a storage crate, casting aside a multitude of jackets and shirts. Who in their right mind would wear so much flannel?

A glint at the bottom of the crate caught his eye. "Well hello there. What are you doing down in there?" He leaned over the crate, trying to reach the bottom. Just as his hand grasped the item, he heard a dull groan behind him.

He whirled around to find Magtok inches from his face. The zombie would've killed him then and there, if not for the sudden introduction of a hole the size of slingshot pellet in its temple. The zombie crumpled to the ground.

Tallahassee spun his slingshot like a revolver and pretended to blow away some imaginary gunsmoke.

"What do you think? Zombie kill of the week, right?"

---

Someone was taking a shortcut through the food court. That someone, coincidentally, was often colloquially known as "Someone".

He was walking along confidently until he noticed the zombified Cobra Ikari in his path. He stopped, gauging his options. He didn't have time to hang around out here for much longer.

Cracking his knuckles, he stepped up onto a table. He counted in his head: 3... 2... 1! He dashed forward, leaping from table to table. As he neared the zombie, he grinned. With one huge leap, he soared over Ikari's head and onto the next table.

The table collapsed as soon as he landed, sending him sprawling to the ground. His head slammed into a bench, leaving a smattering of blood on the seat.

He groaned and tried to pull himself back up, but couldn't muster the energy. He rolled over onto his back and was greeted with a reminder of why he had been running. Ikari fell onto him. Someone screamed as the zombie bit deep into his shoulder.

---

Up on a piece of scaffolding, Crown watched the grisly spectacle through a telephoto lens. "Ugh, that's brutal." He snapped a couple pictures. "Nice composition, though."

"Not gonna help him, huh?"

"Hey, I don't see you doing any-"

As Crown turned around, a knife slid across his throat. The man gave him a push, and Crown fell from the scaffolding, his sliced vocal cords turning his attempted scream into a low gurgle. He hit the ground with a sickening thud, and his camera skidded across the floor.

Its lens cracked beyond repair, the camera's viewscreen flashed one last photograph: a blurry figure of a man with a knife raised to strike.

---

Summary

Elder Tsofu and Deathslayer were attacked by zombies, but survived.
    Someonenonotyou was killed by a zombie and has joined the undead horde.
    Phase killed the Magtok zombie.
    Crown of Thorns was murdered.

Day 2 Begins
    Show
    Then don't look close.

20. - Top - End - #110

...Well. That's eventful.
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

[COLOR="Red"]Elder Tsofu[/COLOR] Why? We don't know if he's infected or not, but can we honestly afford the risk?
    Last edited by Eldritch Knight; 2010-01-23 at 05:16 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Orc in the Playground

Eldritch Knight

If he's infected, killing him will only add to the zombie horde at our gates - let him remain alive and for the doctor to heal. Lynching him is precisely what a cultist would do.

WW Games I have won:
    Spoiler
    Show

Day of the Dead 2 - Doctor
    Monster Mash III - Zombie Alpha

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Avatar courtesy of the wonderful Strawberries

23. - Top - End - #113
    Pixie in the Playground

((Eldritch Knight...))

Back scavenging at the Security Office, Doran stops to talk to the big hulking man. "I don't look like one of them do I?" He said in a slightly demeaning tone. The sad fact was he probably did look a lot like a zombie, a lack of sleep and lack of his vital medication had left him looking slightly pale.
    "Okay, fine maybe I do. Just don't hit me with that damn plank, yea?"

Doran turns his back on Tank as he looks through the various cabinets and drawers of the office. "So, how'd you end up here eh?"

((Well, sorry bout this.
    Posting away til the 30th.
    Please don't auto me!))
    Previous Wins
    Spoiler
    Show

Sharn, the Broken city - Serial Killer (neutral)
    The Demons - Vampire (neutral)
    Universal Smash Bros 4 - Luigi (mason)

Spoiler
    Show

Trophies (deserved or not)

24. - Top - End - #114
    Troll in the Playground

Oddity, so he won't be auto'd.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

"You'd better be more careful next time. I might not always be around to save you."

He turns and walks away with a posture suggesting he has military experience. The man, maybe in his fifties, looks around with a grim face and decides to head back to Shelley Hardware to maybe find something more useful this time.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

26. - Top - End - #116

NecromancerGirl

Aemoh for the random.

Todd will go back to scavenging the security office.
    I am alive!

It has been a very very long time.

27. - Top - End - #117

"By my reckoning, I right patched up this barr-y-cade. Oughta get something from that Security Office, 'aight? I mean, none a y'all are even hidin' over 'ere where it's safe. So it ain't need to be patched up anymore. An Eldrich, we can't go kill no door-mant in-feck-ted, hey'll just get right on back up an' et yer brain. 'course, that lost lil' bear look rather sketchy jumpin' ontah that 'ight quick. Den again 'e is a bear."
    Spoiler
    Show

All Avatars by Elder Tsofu!

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

EK, thats a really bad idea
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quick vote: Lamech
    Security store scavenge again, in the hopes of finding something that can actually kill a zombie.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Pixie in the Playground

went to scavenge the clothing store
    Last edited by foahra; 2010-01-23 at 09:45 AM.