New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

Default [Exalted] Give me a 3.5 Character, I'll give you an Exalted conversion!

Exactly what it says on the tin. In the spirit of the 3.5/4e conversion thread, let's see just how well 3.5 builds carry over into Exalted. Give me a summary of a character or build, and I'll show you what it might look like as one of the Exalted.
    Last edited by The Demented One; 2010-02-10 at 01:34 PM.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

Homebrew by The Demented One.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted] Give me a 3.5 Character, I'll give you an Exalted conversion!you an

Is it wrong that most of my D&D characters are already begging to be Exalted characters?

OK, here it is: Neelish Troick, gnome mage / thief with a penchant for illusions and enchantment. Has a cat familiar who has a tendency to ruin every move silently check he makes. Knows 13 languages.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted] Give me a 3.5 Character, I'll give you an Exalted conversion!

My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted] Give me a 3.5 Character, I'll give you an Exalted conversion!you an

Quote Originally Posted by The Rose Dragon View Post
    OK, here it is: Neelish Troick, gnome mage / thief with a penchant for illusions and enchantment. Has a cat familiar who has a tendency to ruin every move silently check he makes. Knows 13 languages.
    Sounds like a Solar Night Caste. Stealth and Larceny charms let you do most of your thief stuff. Favor Performance to get things like Heart-Compelling Method and Memory-Reweaving Discipline for the most of your enchantment, and Phantom-Conjuring Performance for illusions. The cat could just be a Familiar. Favoring Linguistics will let you buy up languages on the cheap, and Excellent Emissary's Tongue will let you do even more.
    I no longer actively read the forums, and probably won't respond to any PMs. I'm fine with people using my homebrew in anything, including fan-compilations and wikis, as long as you credit me.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Exalted] Give me a 3.5 Character, I'll give you an Exalted conversion!

Eilonwy.
    Exalted CG Changeling Bard.
    Has Scorpion Chain (slashing Spiked Chain, basically) proficiency and a number of melee enhancing talents and feats, including Arcane Strike.
    Relies heavily on battle song. Eventually committed a heroic sacrifice by burning herself down with heavy Words of Creation usage during her song of greatness in order to make sure the rest of the party survived.
    Once stabbed a man and then burned his corpse when they had no ability to heal him and it was inevitable he was going to turn into a wendigo.
    Never actually used her shapeshifting abilities for disguise, but to accentuate her heavenly dance and song performances.

Rode a rainbow-feathered bird as a mount.
    Last edited by AstralFire; 2010-02-10 at 01:44 PM.

a steampunk fantasy ♦ the novelthe album

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Abyssal Dusk Caste, obviously. Abyssal melee charms cover the Shadow Hand/Devoted Spirit niche pretty well, while going into Thrown for Crypt Bolt Attack gives you your Eldritch Blast. Taking some Necromancy covers all the invocations, more or less, and you'd probably need only up to the Labyrinth Circle to do it. Might want to take some Craft or Medicine charms to help crank out the Fleshwork Horrors. Integrity and Resistance charms mirror the Crusdader's defense abilities pretty nicely. Come on, it takes more than a Level 30 character to make the Exalted system scream.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Demented One View Post
    Sounds like a Solar Night Caste. Stealth and Larceny charms let you do most of your thief stuff. Favor Performance to get things like Heart-Compelling Method and Memory-Reweaving Discipline for the most of your enchantment, and Phantom-Conjuring Performance for illusions. The cat could just be a Familiar. Favoring Linguistics will let you buy up languages on the cheap, and Excellent Emissary's Tongue will let you do even more.
    You forgot that he's a Djala.
    I use black for sarcasm.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    Eilonwy.
    Exalted CG Changeling Bard.
    Has Scorpion Chain (slashing Spiked Chain, basically) proficiency and a number of melee enhancing talents and feats, including Arcane Strike.
    Relies heavily on battle song. Eventually committed a heroic sacrifice by burning herself down with heavy Words of Creation usage during her song of greatness in order to make sure the rest of the party survived.
    Once stabbed a man and then burned his corpse when they had no ability to heal him and it was inevitable he was going to turn into a wendigo.
    Never actually used her shapeshifting abilities for disguise, but to accentuate her heavenly dance and song performances.

Rode a rainbow-feathered bird as a mount.
    Could be a Wood Aspect Terrestrial. Dragon-Blood Melee will let you do the spiked chain thing pretty well, with Dragon-Graced Blow replicating the magical glowy attack of Arcane Strike pretty nicely. Dragon-Bloods get a goodly number of combat-oriented Performance charms for you to use, like Vibrating Strings Defense and Three-String Sword Prana. They don't have many good disguise charms–but since you only use it for performance, that could just be a stunted Soul-Stirring Performance Method. The rainbow-feathered bird sounds like a good familiar, and Ride charms like Heaven-Graced Riding Technique and Elemental Halo's Mercy will help out there. If you're going for mounted combat, you'll also want things like Ebony Spur Technique and Charge of One Hundred Generals.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

Abyssal Dusk Caste, obviously. Abyssal melee charms cover the Shadow Hand/Devoted Spirit niche pretty well, while going into Thrown for Crypt Bolt Attack gives you your Eldritch Blast. Taking some Necromancy covers all the invocations, more or less, and you'd probably need only up to the Labyrinth Circle to do it. Might want to take some Craft or Medicine charms to help crank out the Fleshwork Horrors. Integrity and Resistance charms mirror the Crusdader's defense abilities pretty nicely. Come on, it takes more than a Level 30 character to make the Exalted system scream.
    Well here I thought you'd actually stat the character.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

10. - Top - End - #10

I'm curious what you'd make of Sem.

11. - Top - End - #11

Could be a Wood Aspect Terrestrial. Dragon-Blood Melee will let you do the spiked chain thing pretty well, with Dragon-Graced Blow replicating the magical glowy attack of Arcane Strike pretty nicely. Dragon-Bloods get a goodly number of combat-oriented Performance charms for you to use, like Vibrating Strings Defense and Three-String Sword Prana. They don't have many good disguise charms–but since you only use it for performance, that could just be a stunted Soul-Stirring Performance Method. The rainbow-feathered bird sounds like a good familiar, and Ride charms like Heaven-Graced Riding Technique and Elemental Halo's Mercy will help out there. If you're going for mounted combat, you'll also want things like Ebony Spur Technique and Charge of One Hundred Generals.
    Dunno anything about exalted, but I did forget to add one thing - my customary fascination with fire. Anything about that? :3

a steampunk fantasy ♦ the novelthe album

12. - Top - End - #12
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
    Dunno anything about exalted, but I did forget to add one thing - my customary fascination with fire. Anything about that? :3
    Hoo boy, yes. As a Dragon-Blood, you can attack with flaming swords, shooting flaming arrows, set your fists on fire, throw bolts of fire, draw power from fire...if fire is involved, you can do it. Might need to change Aspects from Wood to Fire, but you'll still have the favored abilities to cover Ride and Performance.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ettin in the Playground

This?

I'd love to see a well-executed steampunk machinist in Exalted...
    Lagren: I took Livers Need Not Apply, only reflavoured.
    DocRoc: to?
    Lagren: So whenever Harry wisecracks, he regains HP.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post
    I'm curious what you'd make of Sem.
    Hmm. There are a couple ways you could convert Binder over, but I think the most interesting way would be to use the Dragon-Blood charm Mantle of Elemental Fusion to combine with, say, a Lesser Elemental Dragon. Most of what Factotum does is more or less Excellencies. The arcane casting could just be a pick of Terrestrial Circle Sorcery and a few spells, while the undead-turning could be done with Three-Strings Sword Prana, using prayers to make holy attacks.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

This thread is exceedingly entertaining to read.
    Last edited by Foryn Gilnith; 2010-02-10 at 02:01 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    This?

I'd love to see a well-executed steampunk machinist in Exalted...
    Definitely a Twilight Caste Solar. Craftsman Needs No Tools and Wonder-Forging Genius will let you churn out magitech like there's no tomorrow, and the mechanoflail sounds like an Exalted artifact already. Most of your spells look like they could be covered with Excellencies, or basic charms like Hardship-Surviving Mendicant Spirit, Judge's Ear Technique, or Majestic Radiant Presence.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Krimm_Blackleaf View Post
    Well here I thought you'd actually stat the character.
    Well, fine. Rough sketch, with charms. Let's make him an Essence 5 Abyssal with around 300 XP, just for kicks.

Devek the Harrower
    Spoiler
    Show

Dusk Caste Abyssal

Attributes
    Strength 5, Dexterity 5, Stamina 4
    Charisma 4, Manipulation 4, Appearance 0
    Perception 1, Intelligence 3, Wits 3

Abilities
    Athletics 5*, Craft 2 (Weapons +2), Dodge 5, Integrity 4*, Lore 2, Melee 5* (Atrocities That Heaven Would Weep to Behold +3), Occult 2 (Underworld +2), Resistance 5*, Presence 3* (Intimidation +3), Stealth 2*, Thrown 5*, War 5*

Charms

Athletics: 2nd Athletics Excellency, Crouching Gargoyle Stance, Falling Scythe Attack, Mist Over Ice, Raiton's Nimble Perch, Shadow Races the Light, Spider Pounce Technique

Integrity: 1st Integrity Excellency, Faithful Killer's Reprieve, Freedom in Slavery Understanding, Heart of Darkness, Immortal Malevolence Enslavement, Lesser Horrors Scorned, Undying Stagnation Defense

Melee: 1st Melee Excellency, Infinite Melee Mastery, Ravening Maw of Melee, Artful Maiming Onslaught, Death-Deflecting Technique, Five-Shadow Feint, Fluttering Moth Defense, Life-Severing Blade, Savage Shade Style, Soul-Cleaving Wound, Thousand Wounds Feinting, Time-Scything Technique, Unfurling Iron Lotus, Vengeful Riposte

Occult: Corpus-Rending Blow, God-Slaying Torment, Oblivion Triumphant, Spirit-Sensing Meditation

Presence: 2nd Presence Excellency, Poisoning the Will, Sanity-Eroding Diatribe.

Resistance: 2nd Resistance Excellency, Plague Knows Its Master, Spirit-Hardened Frame

Thrown: 1st Thrown Excellency, Ravening Maw of Thrown, Crypt Bolt Attack, Improvised Assassin's Trick

War: 1st War Excellency, Arise and Slaughter, Hive-Mind Horror Tactics

Virtues
    Compassion 1 (Flawed), Conviction 5, Temperance 1, Valor 5

Willpower 10

Essence 5

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

This thread is awesome and totally being subscribed to. That is all.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ettin in the Playground

Exalted, huh? This should be a challenge.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gud-gud, Neutral Good Sanctified Venerable Kobold Fiendish Flamewreath Warlock 8
    Str 1 (0 if the Pathetic Strength flaw can reduce it to 0)
    Dex 4
    Con 1
    Int 21
    Wis 18
    Cha 9 (11 and don't take Pathetic Charisma if you rule that a Warlock must have 11 Cha)

Skills:
    11 Craft (Basketweaving)
    11 Craft (Bookbinding)
    11 Craft (Calligraphy)
    11 Craft (Cobbling)
    11 Craft (Gemcutting)
    11 Craft (Painting)
    11 Craft (Pottery)
    11 Craft (Sculpting)
    8 Craft (Weaving)

Equipment:
    +1 Heavenly Burst kukri. The Heavenly Burst ability is from the Book of Exalted deeds. On a critical hit against an evil opponent, the opponent takes 3d6 damage and must save or be blinded, but the wielder takes 1d2 Str damage. Since Gud-gud has 1 Str, this means that any time he manages to do significant damage, he paralyzes himself. A +2 Vicious cold iron weapon would be slightly more pessimized, as it would guarantee that he knocks himself unconscious whenever he makes an attack, but I'll let him keep this almost-advantage because the flavor of the Heavenly Burst weapon works well with his build.
    If he already has 0 Str through the Pathetic Strength flaw or a -2 Cursed Belt of Giant's Strength, he doesn't need this weapon.

Ring of X-Ray Vision. If he leaves it on for more than ten minutes a day, he dies from Con damage.

Flaws: All of them, and trade them in for Vile feats. If you want to limit them, only Pathetic Constitution and Frail (taken as a young adult, back when he had 4 Con) are necessary.

Feats: All Vile feats. There are 33 of them, so I can take one for every feat I get even counting in flaws. It doesn't matter exactly which ones he takes - you'll see why in a moment.

Invocations:
    Doesn't matter. You'll see why in a moment.

This build relies on the beauty of the Sanctified template, from the Book of Exalted Deeds. A Sanctified creature is an evil creature that has survived the Sanctify the Wicked spell - a spell that has been referred to as Holy Mindrape, as it imprisons the target's soul in a gem for a year and brainwashes him into a Good-aligned creature.
    A Sanctified creature has +2 LA. It gains a few minor benefits (like Tongues and Magic Circle Against Evil), but the important part of this build is that a Sanctified creature loses all Vile feats it has, *and* all pre-existing supernatural and spell-like abilities. Therefore, a Warlock who takes this loses pretty much all his class features. The reason I'm using the Fiendish Flamewreath class variant is because it replaces Fiendish Resilience with another spell-like ability, so he loses that, too. All the poor Warlock is left with is DR 2/Cold Iron and Deceive Item, which is useless if he doesn't have any magic items to use it with.

Backstory:
    Gud-Gud was a big nasty evil warlock. He was completely evil and irredeemable, except for his curious obsession with making artwork, and all his power stemmed from pacts he had made with fiends. Even though he was physically pathetic, Gud-Gud's intelligence made him a deadly opponent.
    Fortunately, one day Gud-Gud was defeated by a group of nice paladins. Rather than doing something so horrible as kill him, they decided to lock his soul in a gem for a year and brainwash him into a humble servant of good. When Gud-Gud was released, he was overjoyed. Now, after long years working on behalf of good, Gud-Gud lives only for his art, as there is nothing else he is physically strong enough to do.
    Gud-Gud never forgot how to plan, and he wears a Ring of X-Ray Vision to make sure no one sneaks up on him. Unfortunately, when he forgets to take the ring off he dies, but that's OK. Gud-Gud is always wary against evil, and he carries his Heavenly Burst kukri everywhere, knowing that if he is up against a weak opponent such as another kobold, there is a slight chance that it will kill his opponent before it paralyzes him.

HP: 8d6 minus 40. With Frail, he gets 0 HP.

Saves:
    Fort +2 base, -6 final (-3 without flaws)
    Ref +2 base, -4 final (-1 without flaws)
    Will +6 base, +8 final (+11 without flaws)
    +2 on all saves vs. evil creatures, for what it’s worth.

AC 8, 10 against evil creatures (9, 11 against evil creatures if the Vulnerable flaw isn't allowed)

DR 2/Cold Iron

Attacks:
    Light Ray +1 (only usable once per round), 3d6 damage vs. evil creatures only.
    Kukri +0/-5, 1d4+1 damage. On critical hit against evil creature, additional 3d6 damage and save vs. blindness, but wielder takes 1d2 STR damage.

Analysis: Gud-Gud may survive an attack, provided his opponent doesn't have a Cold Iron weapon and rolls unusually badly for damage. However, it is very difficult to not hit Gud-Gud, and most hits will knock him out instantly. Gud-Gud can't be mind-controlled thanks to his permanent Protection from Evil, and his Will save is decent, but with two negative saves he has little chance against anything that isn't mind-affecting. Gud-Gud has Aura of Menace, which gives minor penalties to nearby enemies who haven't hit him yet. Gud-Gud gets a lot more benefit out of Aura of Menace than most creatures would, as once he's hit the fight is usually over. Gud-Gud's Light Ray is his only hope, as it deals reasonable damage and has range (since even if he has enough Str to move, he has a flaw that halves his movement speed). However, it only affects evil creatures, and so won't protect him from mice, sparrows, or other creatures that could easily kill him. His kukri is, of course, worse than useless, as if he ever rolls high enough to hit his opponent, it'll probably be a critical hit that'll paralyze him.
    On the bright side, Gud-Gud's Tongues ability and high Int and Wis mean that he can come up with good plans, or talk about his artwork, in any language. Too bad he doesn't have the charisma to convince anyone of what he's saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Either of those two characters. Both are characters in PbP games I'm currently running. The first one is actually d20r and the other one is Szatany's Ultimate Fighter, I'm not sure if it's a problem.
    Last edited by Morty; 2010-02-10 at 02:39 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post

Gud-gud, Neutral Good Sanctified Venerable Kobold Fiendish Flamewreath [/spoiler]
    Hmm. I think a Solar Half-Caste Lizardman works nicely here. Enemy-Castigating Solar Judgment lets you do the holy weapon thing, Elusive Dream Defense lets you resist mind control, and that's about all you need. Saddle yourself with flaws, and you've got your pathetic kobold.

Either of those two characters. Both are characters in PbP games I'm currently running. The first one is actually d20r and the other one is Szatany's Ultimate Fighter, I'm not sure if it's a problem.
    First one just looks like a Heroic Mortal with good scores in Archery and Survival. If the Goblin part is important, take a couple mutations–Small, Scales, and so on.

The second might be a newly-exalted Dawn Caste. Hungry Tiger Technique covers nicely for Power Attack and Death Blow, while Solar Counterattack can replace Combat Reflexes nicely. The will-boost from Comforting Cuirass can be done with Temptation-Resisting Stance, or maybe just an Integrity Excellency. And lastly, Shadow Over Water and Seven Shadow Evasion can replace (and exceed!) Dodge and Mobility.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Hm. That's interesting, thanks.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ettin in the Playground

OK. I guess fluff-wise he'd be an Abyssal Exalted that became a Solar again, if that can happen. And I'd have to figure out the most useless possible charms. But I'm impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespianus View Post
    I fail to see how "No, that guy is too fat to be hurt by your fire" would make sense.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    Gud-gud, Neutral Good Sanctified Venerable Kobold Fiendish Flamewreath Warlock 8
    Str 1 (0 if the Pathetic Strength flaw can reduce it to 0)
    Dex 4
    Con 1
    Int 21
    Wis 18
    Cha 9 (11 and don't take Pathetic Charisma if you rule that a Warlock must have 11 Cha)

Skills:
    11 Craft (Basketweaving)
    11 Craft (Bookbinding)
    11 Craft (Calligraphy)
    11 Craft (Cobbling)
    11 Craft (Gemcutting)
    11 Craft (Painting)
    11 Craft (Pottery)
    11 Craft (Sculpting)
    8 Craft (Weaving)

Equipment:
    +1 Heavenly Burst kukri. The Heavenly Burst ability is from the Book of Exalted deeds. On a critical hit against an evil opponent, the opponent takes 3d6 damage and must save or be blinded, but the wielder takes 1d2 Str damage. Since Gud-gud has 1 Str, this means that any time he manages to do significant damage, he paralyzes himself. A +2 Vicious cold iron weapon would be slightly more pessimized, as it would guarantee that he knocks himself unconscious whenever he makes an attack, but I'll let him keep this almost-advantage because the flavor of the Heavenly Burst weapon works well with his build.
    If he already has 0 Str through the Pathetic Strength flaw or a -2 Cursed Belt of Giant's Strength, he doesn't need this weapon.

Ring of X-Ray Vision. If he leaves it on for more than ten minutes a day, he dies from Con damage.

Flaws: All of them, and trade them in for Vile feats. If you want to limit them, only Pathetic Constitution and Frail (taken as a young adult, back when he had 4 Con) are necessary.

Feats: All Vile feats. There are 33 of them, so I can take one for every feat I get even counting in flaws. It doesn't matter exactly which ones he takes - you'll see why in a moment.

Invocations:
    Doesn't matter. You'll see why in a moment.

This build relies on the beauty of the Sanctified template, from the Book of Exalted Deeds. A Sanctified creature is an evil creature that has survived the Sanctify the Wicked spell - a spell that has been referred to as Holy Mindrape, as it imprisons the target's soul in a gem for a year and brainwashes him into a Good-aligned creature.
    A Sanctified creature has +2 LA. It gains a few minor benefits (like Tongues and Magic Circle Against Evil), but the important part of this build is that a Sanctified creature loses all Vile feats it has, *and* all pre-existing supernatural and spell-like abilities. Therefore, a Warlock who takes this loses pretty much all his class features. The reason I'm using the Fiendish Flamewreath class variant is because it replaces Fiendish Resilience with another spell-like ability, so he loses that, too. All the poor Warlock is left with is DR 2/Cold Iron and Deceive Item, which is useless if he doesn't have any magic items to use it with.

Backstory:
    Gud-Gud was a big nasty evil warlock. He was completely evil and irredeemable, except for his curious obsession with making artwork, and all his power stemmed from pacts he had made with fiends. Even though he was physically pathetic, Gud-Gud's intelligence made him a deadly opponent.
    Fortunately, one day Gud-Gud was defeated by a group of nice paladins. Rather than doing something so horrible as kill him, they decided to lock his soul in a gem for a year and brainwash him into a humble servant of good. When Gud-Gud was released, he was overjoyed. Now, after long years working on behalf of good, Gud-Gud lives only for his art, as there is nothing else he is physically strong enough to do.
    Gud-Gud never forgot how to plan, and he wears a Ring of X-Ray Vision to make sure no one sneaks up on him. Unfortunately, when he forgets to take the ring off he dies, but that's OK. Gud-Gud is always wary against evil, and he carries his Heavenly Burst kukri everywhere, knowing that if he is up against a weak opponent such as another kobold, there is a slight chance that it will kill his opponent before it paralyzes him.

HP: 8d6 minus 40. With Frail, he gets 0 HP.

Saves:
    Fort +2 base, -6 final (-3 without flaws)
    Ref +2 base, -4 final (-1 without flaws)
    Will +6 base, +8 final (+11 without flaws)
    +2 on all saves vs. evil creatures, for what it’s worth.

AC 8, 10 against evil creatures (9, 11 against evil creatures if the Vulnerable flaw isn't allowed)

DR 2/Cold Iron

Attacks:
    Light Ray +1 (only usable once per round), 3d6 damage vs. evil creatures only.
    Kukri +0/-5, 1d4+1 damage. On critical hit against evil creature, additional 3d6 damage and save vs. blindness, but wielder takes 1d2 STR damage.

Analysis: Gud-Gud may survive an attack, provided his opponent doesn't have a Cold Iron weapon and rolls unusually badly for damage. However, it is very difficult to not hit Gud-Gud, and most hits will knock him out instantly. Gud-Gud can't be mind-controlled thanks to his permanent Protection from Evil, and his Will save is decent, but with two negative saves he has little chance against anything that isn't mind-affecting. Gud-Gud has Aura of Menace, which gives minor penalties to nearby enemies who haven't hit him yet. Gud-Gud gets a lot more benefit out of Aura of Menace than most creatures would, as once he's hit the fight is usually over. Gud-Gud's Light Ray is his only hope, as it deals reasonable damage and has range (since even if he has enough Str to move, he has a flaw that halves his movement speed). However, it only affects evil creatures, and so won't protect him from mice, sparrows, or other creatures that could easily kill him. His kukri is, of course, worse than useless, as if he ever rolls high enough to hit his opponent, it'll probably be a critical hit that'll paralyze him.
    On the bright side, Gud-Gud's Tongues ability and high Int and Wis mean that he can come up with good plans, or talk about his artwork, in any language. Too bad he doesn't have the charisma to convince anyone of what he's saying.
    Actually, I decided to go ahead and give this one a full stat-up.

Gud-Gud
    Spoiler
    Show

Solar Half-Caste Lizardman

Motivation: Yuh-oh!

Attributes
    Strength 1, Dexterity 1, Stamina 1
    Charisma 1, Manipulation 1, Appearance 1
    Perception 5, Intelligence 5, Wits 5

Abilities
    Craft (Air) 4 (Calligraphy +3), Craft (Earth) 4 (Gem-Cutting +3), Craft (Fate) 4 (Creating Happy Destinies for Anyone Except Himself +3), Craft (Fire) 4 (Casting Bronzes +3), Craft (Genesis) 4 (Normal Kittens +3), Craft (Magitech) 4 (Automaton Kittens +3), Craft (Necrotech) 4 (Undead Kittens +3), Craft (Vitriol) 4 (Angry Dangerous Relics +3), Craft (Water) 4 (Basket-Weaving +3), Craft (Wood) 4 (Cobbling +2), Integrity 5

Backgrounds
    Inheritance 5, Reputation 1 (That Poor Bastard)

Merits: Common Sense, Esoteric Craft (x5), Signature Style (Pathetic Attempts to Survive)

Flaws: Child, Climate Sensitivity (Underground), Sickly (Double Healing Times)

Positive Mutations: Attribute Reallocation (x5), Essence Attack, Night Eyes, Skin Color, Small, Tail

Negative Mutations: Crippled Essence (Deformity), Limited Manifestation (Essence Attack Only Harms Creatures of Darkness), Vulnerability (All Substances Other Than Iron, Debility)

Charms
    1st Integrity Excellency

Attacks

Essence Attack: Speed 5, Accuracy 2, Damage 2L, Rate 1

DVs
    Dodge DV 2
    Parry DV –

Soak: 1B/1L

Health
    -0 [ ]
    -1 [ ][ ]
    -2 [ ]
    -4 [ ]
    X [ ]

Virtues
    Compassion 3, Conviction 2, Temperance 2, Valor 2

Willpower: 5

Essence: 1 (6/6 motes)

25. - Top - End - #25
    Titan in the Playground

I wonder if you could recreate M&M characters as well? Cause I would like to see how Lunar the Moon Lord would translate into Exalted (hint: probably not as a Lunar).
    I use black for sarcasm.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

I wonder if you could recreate M&M characters as well? Cause I would like to see how Lunar the Moon Lord would translate into Exalted (hint: probably not as a Lunar).
    Don't know the system, but if you can give me a prose-y description of the character, I can probably manage it.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

It's pretty close to D&D, mechanically, being based on OGL content.

Here's the character. Cosmic Energy Control basically gives him a ranged attack, while Immunity (Life Support) makes him immune to suffocation, environmental cold, heat, pressure, radiation, poison and diseases. I think you can figure out what the rest does.
    I use black for sarcasm.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

It's pretty close to D&D, mechanically, being based on OGL content.

Here's the character. Cosmic Energy Control basically gives him a ranged attack, while Immunity (Life Support) makes him immune to suffocation, environmental cold, heat, pressure, radiation, poison and diseases. I think you can figure out what the rest does.
    Dawn Caste, methinks. Between Athletics, Melee, Dodge, and Resistance Excellencies, you've got your super-abilities covered. If that's not enough, Increasing Strength Exercise and Ox-Body Technique can probably make up for that. Immunity can be covered pretty easily by the Hardship-Surviving Mendicant Spirit line, along with Sustenance of Inner Glory and Extended Lifetime Prana from Hundredfold Facets. Cosmic Energy Control is tricky, because Solars don't get a straight-up energy blast. Blazing Solar Bolt is probably the best way to do it within the Solar charmset; if you don't like that, look into the Essence Attack or Dragon's Breath mutations, the Crane Style form charm, or using Black Mirror Revelation to get Crypt Bolt Attack.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground

Oklahoma, where the air elementals carry brooms

I've got one for you that's been near and dear to my heart: Toric Hefthammer d'Kundarak. Gestalt Fighter/Rogue progressed to two Prc's: one that lets him craft Discworld-caliber dwarfbread and potion-equivalent desserts, and Silver Key due to an unhealthy obsession with traps. Epic moment: knocking a mage's head off a speeding carriage. Sadly, the rest of the mage went with it (barely). Greatest flaw: Failing almost every save vs Fear he is subject to.

30. - Top - End - #30

GnomeWizardGuy

Just because I'm curious about how well Exalted would handle a "weak" character:

Bob the Imcompotent

Human Commoner
    Str 8, Dex 8, Con 18, Int 8, Wis 8, Cha 8

Bob is proficient in the club, but insists on using a crossbow instead. His one skill is Profession: Chicken Farmer. Every single ability score increase is spent on Constitution, and every single feat (even epic feats) is spent on Toughness.

Give me an idea of what Bob would look like in Exalted stats.