New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: C:tL minis?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default C:tL minis?

I just got a copy of C:tL and as im playing with family Im planning on using minis

1,too keep their attention
    2,as its my wife and 3 daughters having a nice mini WILL be a consideration!
    3It,ll help on a tactical level,eg taking cover etc.

Now I dont think there is an official line,at least I cant seem too find one.
    So any recommendations? also have/do you play with minis and how does it work out?
    Any pics /links too figs would be nice,as they all want too choose one and Id like some nice bad guys hmm even vehicles I suppose,always wanted a horse and carrige!

Thanks for any help

Oh and if anyones got a game going/planning one in the harrow area of london let me know! will bring own wine!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: C:tL minis?

Changeling the Lost right?

To my knowledge, White Wolf haven't released miniatures for any NWoD stuff. I might be wrong though.

TBH, I've never played any WoD games with minis. It seems a bit unnecessary.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: C:tL minis?

I'm afraid you'll have to resort to more standard mini sources, that is, as usual, warhammer or dnd.
    Quote Originally Posted by That Schubert Guy What Wrote that Vampire Article
    In the D&D game, so much of a character’s identity is expressed by the powers that character can use.