New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    ...Have we *ever* had V/Inky? XD
    ...ohman we need an Initiation roleplay topic on the forum.
    Yes, I did Kyrie/Kyrie/V/V earlier. No, that is not a typo.

EDIT: Here it is.
    Last edited by CoffeeIncluded; 2010-04-03 at 01:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Barbarian in the Playground

Griffon

...Have we *ever* had V/Inky? XD
    Yes, we have.

Let me check.

Ah, 3 times, (5 if you include other people)

And I've been ninja'd by Coffee. (Yes I did count her one)

3. - Top - End - #873
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    (And a piece of useless random knowledge, halfway off topic: Did you know that in Finnish we have only one 3rd person pronoun(is that what you call it?) "hän". It refers to both male and female characters equally (and makes talking about a certain androgynous elf a lot easier) It's also rather useful when it comes to legal documents and such.)
    And Tolkien modelled Quenya on Finnish... coincidence? I think not.

If you need help with V/Inky grammar or words, I'd be glad to help. Just PM me.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

4. - Top - End - #874
    Pixie in the Playground

Zanaril, Closak, Lix Lorn, *hugs* Yeah, hugs are nice!
    Closak, I certainly can’t do this shapechanging thing, so please just try not to squash me.

Water-Smurf, Yay! New story! Can’t wait! I think, CWater is right about your writing – you’re amazing! Actually, it was your works that led me to this thread eventually (I read them on ff.net). So you kinda inspired me.

I've hinted at it's existence.
    Damn! You just love torture people, don't you?! *deliriously looks through the thread*

Convert or pervert? Ah, it's all the same here.
    Asta Kask, Damn, you’ve got that right!

Oh, I almost forgot! I also read Lavieru's debut work! Awesome! That was so in-character!
    Thank you, CWater. I’m really glad you liked my fic.

I really don't trust my English to be good enough for story-writing...
    Come on! I know you can do it! It’s not that hard… (It’s only took two agonizing days and best friend’s help to write my fic, but I think your English is much better than mine. Don’t want to scare you off, do I? )
    Anyway, I hope you’ll decide to write something after all. I'm sure it'll be interesting! I’ll be waiting.
    Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... (c)

5. - Top - End - #875
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lavieru View Post
    Come on! I know you can do it! It’s not that hard… (It’s only took two agonizing days and best friend’s help to write my fic, but I think your English is much better than mine. Don’t want to scare you off, do I? )
    You are, of course, also allowed to ask the Kask for help. *hugs*

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

6. - Top - End - #876
    Pixie in the Playground

You are, of course, also allowed to ask the Kask for help.
    Thanks. I'm sure I need it, but... do you understand what torments you're putting yourself in?
    Last edited by Lavieru; 2010-04-03 at 02:08 PM.
    Except for death and paying taxes, everything in life is only for now... (c)

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaril View Post
    For the purposes of this thread, V/Inky counts as a crack pairing.
    I have every faith that the foul creatures that lurk in this thread could take Roy/Celia and Elan/Haley and write a story of such perversity that every mod in the Playground would NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.

Hell, it's been done with Daigo/Kazumi. I still have bad dreams about this one. Oo

8. - Top - End - #878
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Whats a crack pairing?
    I rolled an initiave and i gott d20 I'm pro like that.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sneakattak View Post
    Whats a crack pairing?
    Go to the first thread and start reading. You'll soon find out.
    This post may contain sarcasm.
    DeviantArt

10. - Top - End - #880
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

hm ok thanks. wheres the first thread?

11. - Top - End - #881
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sneakattak View Post
    hm ok thanks. wheres the first thread?
    There's a link to it in the first post.
    Credits to half-halfling for my adorable avatar.

Come visit the Discussion Thread Index II.
    Looking for a new webcomic to read? Take a look at the Webcomic List.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

thanks!....how do i get to the first post. JK

13. - Top - End - #883

Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    I have every faith that the foul creatures that lurk in this thread could take Roy/Celia and Elan/Haley and write a story of such perversity that every mod in the Playground would NEVER SLEEP AGAIN.
    That's not very hard.

Now what WOULD be hard is doing that while keeping it legal by the rules of the board.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

14. - Top - End - #884

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    That's not very hard.

Now what WOULD be hard is doing that while keeping it legal by the rules of the board.
    I could do that in my sleep. That's how easy it is. All you need is a basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology and some creativity.

And for the rest, there's the FF board!

15. - Top - End - #885
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oh dear... XD

So, I got hit with creative ADD, and decided to try rolling up a few more pairings. So here are a few mini-cracks inspired by some of the rolls that jumped out at me.

Celia x Roy's Sword (French Maid Costume)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celia sighed in annoyance. She'd hoped to spend the evening with Roy, and had even gone out and bought a naughty French Maid outfit. She'd showed up at the tavern they were staying at in some obscure desert town, and swung by his room to surprise him. He'd been quite happy to see her, and she'd scurried off to a closet to change into the costume. The black and white outfit showed off plenty of cleavage, and the frilly skirt barely went past her thighs. But just as she finished putting it on, Durkon had knocked on the door to inform Roy that Elan had gotten arrested for starting a Bard Battle and causing a riot. The Dwarf had then dragged him off, not giving him the chance to grab any of his gear or talk to Celia. And now she was sitting on Roy's bed, alone, frustrated at her now ruined evening.

But then she noticed something. Resting next to the bed was Roy's greatsword, its blade sheathed and its green hilt leaning against the wall. Hopping off the bed, the Sylph approached the weapon, a curious thought passing through her mind. Slowly, she reached out and ran a finger down the length of the blade's hilt. Her eyebrow arched, and she traced her fingertips back up the hilt before tapping the solid pommel a few times. A sly grin slowly spread across her face, and she quickly grabbed the sword from its rest place and headed back towards the bed, giggling mischeviously. Roy might not have been there to entertain her, but at least the evening wouldn't be a total loss...

The Dragons Horde x YokYok x Yor (Someone is a vampire)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We finally did it, my dear!" Yor roared as he picked up his Kobold lover in his arms and swung him around.

"Indeed!" Yokyok squeeled, kicking his legs with joy. "Ever since you Rezzed me, things have been going our way! And now we're RICH!!" the Kobold exclaimed. Sure enough, the odd couple had discovered a hidden cache of draconic loot in an abandoned cave. The massive pile of gold behind them stretched almost to the ceiling. However, in their jubilation, they failed to notice something.

It was moving.

Slowly, the pile of gold began to rise up, and a pair of glowing red rubies began to glimmer like eyes, while a gaping maw formed in the center of its metal mass, a pair of golden knives leering down like fangs. As it loomed over its prey, the two paused their partying for a moment to both ask in unison: "Do you hear something?"

Before either could look up, it was already too late...

I've also got "Sarah Greenhilt x Therkla (Someone is a Vampire + Stuck on a desert island)" and "Belkar x The Snarl (Pink Frills and White Lace)" planned for later, but I don't like to write so much in one sitting, and I want feedback on these two first.

So, what did ya'll think?
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Titan in the Playground

I love them both. XDD

(Waits for next)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

17. - Top - End - #887
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Oh dear... XD

So, I got hit with creative ADD, and decided to try rolling up a few more pairings. So here are a few mini-cracks inspired by some of the rolls that jumped out at me.

Celia x Roy's Sword (French Maid Costume)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Celia sighed in annoyance. She'd hoped to spend the evening with Roy, and had even gone out and bought a naughty French Maid outfit. She'd showed up at the tavern they were staying at in some obscure desert town, and swung by his room to surprise him. He'd been quite happy to see her, and she'd scurried off to a closet to change into the costume. The black and white outfit showed off plenty of cleavage, and the frilly skirt barely went past her thighs. But just as she finished putting it on, Durkon had knocked on the door to inform Roy that Elan had gotten arrested for starting a Bard Battle and causing a riot. The Dwarf had then dragged him off, not giving him the chance to grab any of his gear or talk to Celia. And now she was sitting on Roy's bed, alone, frustrated at her now ruined evening.

But then she noticed something. Resting next to the bed was Roy's greatsword, its blade sheathed and its green hilt leaning against the wall. Hopping off the bed, the Sylph approached the weapon, a curious thought passing through her mind. Slowly, she reached out and ran a finger down the length of the blade's hilt. Her eyebrow arched, and she traced her fingertips back up the hilt before tapping the solid pommel a few times. A sly grin slowly spread across her face, and she quickly grabbed the sword from its rest place and headed back towards the bed, giggling mischeviously. Roy might not have been there to entertain her, but at least the evening wouldn't be a total loss...
    A classic Crack Pairing, sir. The very best ones cause you to form a mental image in your head of what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    The Dragons Horde x YokYok x Yor (Someone is a vampire)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We finally did it, my dear!" Yor roared as he picked up his Kobold lover in his arms and swung him around.

"Indeed!" Yokyok squeeled, kicking his legs with joy. "Ever since you Rezzed me, things have been going our way! And now we're RICH!!" the Kobold exclaimed. Sure enough, the odd couple had discovered a hidden cache of draconic loot in an abandoned cave. The massive pile of gold behind them stretched almost to the ceiling. However, in their jubilation, they failed to notice something.

It was moving.

Slowly, the pile of gold began to rise up, and a pair of glowing red rubies began to glimmer like eyes, while a gaping maw formed in the center of its metal mass, a pair of golden knives leering down like fangs. As it loomed over its prey, the two paused their partying for a moment to both ask in unison: "Do you hear something?"

Before either could look up, it was already too late...
    A vampiric Dragon's Hoard?! Even Closak won't touch that with a 10ft pole...

18. - Top - End - #888
    Titan in the Playground

I wouldn't bet on it. XD
    Gold Elemental?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #889
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    You are, of course, also allowed to ask the Kask for help. *hugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavieru View Post
    Thanks. I'm sure I need it, but... do you understand what torments you're putting yourself in?
    Seconded!

*sigh* Okay, I'll try my luck with the V/Inky story. It'll be a short one shot anyway, so how hard can it be?

20. - Top - End - #890
    Titan in the Playground

Good luuuuuuuck!

21. - Top - End - #891

*Starts giggling* Lycan, the first one was great.

22. - Top - End - #892
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Thanks for the feedback, ya'll!

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    *Starts giggling* Lycan, the first one was great.
    Glad you thought so. ^_^ What's so funny?

It was also probably the dirtiest thing I've written for the Crack Pairing thread, too, but I felt the idea was too good to pass up. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    A classic Crack Pairing, sir. The very best ones cause you to form a mental image in your head of what's going on.
    I feel that one of my strongest talents as a writer is my imagery. I'm good at providing enough details to give the reader a good mental image of what they're reading, rather than a bare-bones description of what's going on, while not over-doing it. I thought about adding a few more details and bits of info, but I wasn't sure if some of them were important enough to warrant mentioning, like the lighting/time, the material the hilt was made of, or the type of underwear the costume came with.

A vampiric Dragon's Hoard?! Even Closak won't touch that with a 10ft pole...
    I wouldn't bet on that...

Anyone else care to share some feedback?
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2010-04-03 at 06:52 PM.

23. - Top - End - #893

The reason I didn't elaborate is because Masamune already said it. Though I wouldn't mind if you painted a clearer picture. Though others might.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Heh, I'm sure some others wanted me to keep writing...

I love them both. XDD

(Waits for next)
    I'll write the other two later. I'm thinking the Belkar one will be a short silly one like the vampire gold story. But I dunno if the Sarah x Therkla story should be short and silly, or more developed and detailed like the Celia story.

Thoughts?

25. - Top - End - #895
    Titan in the Playground

Sounds good!

26. - Top - End - #896
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Should they both be short, though, or should the vampire one be more developed? That's what I'm asking...

27. - Top - End - #897
    Titan in the Playground

I think the SarahTherkla should be more developed.

28. - Top - End - #898

biggrin Re: Crack Pairings VIII - We Need A Half-Elf Template

I say the vampire gold one can be developed more.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Oh? And what would you suggest?

Maybe after I've written all 4 and gotten feedback, I'll edit and repost them all together...

30. - Top - End - #900

A sort of aftermath? I dont know, honastly.