New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default can a kobold ride a small mount?

since it has the slight build feat (count as 1 category smaller)?

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: can a kobold ride a small mount?

I believe that would let them.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'd allow it, as a DM. 'Cuz Slight Build really isn't a meaningful ability unless the DM is pretty lenient about what it allows. (Not sure if the leniency is required in this case, I'll leave that up to others to determine.)
    You can call me Draz.
    Trophies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Also of note:

I have a number of ongoing projects that I manically jump between to spend my free time ... so don't be surprised when I post a lot about something for a few days, then burn out and abandon it.
    ... yes, I need to be tested for ADHD.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Imp

GM call if you ask me:
    The physical stature of kobolds lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category smaller. Whenever a kobold is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as Hide), the kobold is treated as one size smaller if doing so is advantageous to the character. A kobold is also considered to be one size smaller when "squeezing" through a restrictive space. A kobold can use weapons designed for a creature one size smaller without penalty. However, the space and reach of a kobold remain those of a creature of their actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject's size category.
    doesn't actualy say weather you can or cannot. as it doesn't qualify you for feats and what not...

Though i would let you if you where one of my players.
    When the end comes i shall remember you.

I sorry i fail Englimish...(appologise for Spelling/Grammer Errors) Please don't correct my spelling or grammer eaither.