Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default Let's return to playing Galactic Civilizations II - the HARD mode.

I hope some of you still remember my previous GalCiv II LP. I dare to call it quite a successful Let's Play, but there was one thing some readers were disappointed with: as a quite experienced GalCiv player, I found the default difficulty not challenging enough. As such, the endgame consisted of me steamrolling everyone else without any challenge and minimal tension. At the end, I promised to return to the game, on a higher difficulty level.

So, here I am! GalCiv II - the best 4X strategy title that I had a chance to play, returns to the forum! This time we're going extreme: forget Tough, we're ramping the difficulty up to Suicidal. The name is quite descriptive. I'll have to use every dirty move there is in the book, and invent a few of my own. And even then, victory is not assured: but pain and suffering certainly are.

Spoiler
    Show
    To be more precise, here is the comparison of two difficulty settings:
    Tough (the one I played one): it's the most fair one. The AI is as smart as it can hope to be, and everyone develops at the same rate. No cheating here.
    Suicidal (what I'm going to play at): The AI is as smart as above, but it won the lottery ticket: its economy, production and research operate at 400% efficiency, so even minor races can outresearch me, use their ultra-efficient production to build super-advanced ships faster than I can construct my dinky old flying pieces of junk, and still end up better financially.
    That's not all! The AI players also receive a +2 scanner bonus, so they can see everything (read: mostly me) a mile away, and a 60% miniaturization bonus, which means they can put even more lasers of instant death and impenetrable shields on their spaceships. And because of the production bonus, they'll have more of these spaceships than I'll have mine.

I'm not kidding. Suicidal is not even remotely fair.

So, do you want me to do this or not? If you're not familiar with the game or my LP writing style, you may want to read the first few posts of my previous thread. Although this time, the updates will be significantly smaller.

Update list:
    Spoiler
    Show

Episode 1: We are Underdogs
    Episode 2: Rome Tech Capital wasn't built in a day
    Episode 3: Ultra Spice and Underdog
    Episode 4: I can see you...
    Episode 5: Silence before the storm
    Episode 6: (Under)dogs of war
    Episode 7: The hour of need
    Episode 8: We need two bratty kids, and a space monkey...
    Episode 9: Trouble solving, trouble shooting
    Episode 10: Operation STIOH
    Episode 11: Galaxy at arm's length
    Episode 12: Shrink!
    Episode 13: Pushing the limit
    Episode 14: Life and times of Kralax McDuck of the Korx
    Last edited by Cubey; 2010-03-31 at 04:56 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Let's return to playing Galactic Civilizations II - the HARD mode. (gauging inter

This should be awesome. I would definitely love to see the result of this.

As for what kind of minion. I'm calling being a fleet commander, the classic tough woman with authority. I would be surprised if this didn't mean Nerdo signed up to be my flunky to be shouted at.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Let's return to playing Galactic Civilizations II - the HARD mode. (gauging inter

If you think you can pull it off. I don't want to force you to play a losing game if you don't want to.
    Last edited by Pie Guy; 2010-03-05 at 10:41 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

Don't worry. I will emotionally disattach myself from the game, so even if we lose then it will only make a better story.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    This should be awesome. I would definitely love to see the result of this.

As for what kind of minion. I'm calling being a fleet commander, the classic tough woman with authority. I would be surprised if this didn't mean Nerdo signed up to be my flunky to be shouted at.
    Congratulations, Colonel, you found the one way to get me to consistently pay attention to an LP.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack

6. - Top - End - #6
    Banned

*pushes her glasses back up and sighs as she leans her head downwards*

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Cubey! I demand to get to test all your awesome new units as they come out!

And get shot down every fight by *******s who out-tech us
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2010-03-06 at 12:26 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I'll be the science officer. And now you know why all the research reports look as if they were written by a stoner very casual person!

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    As for what kind of minion. I'm calling being a fleet commander, the classic tough woman with authority.
    Well then!

I shall be the idealistic scientist diplomat (*shakes fist at Tengu*) who is your foil, and constantly exclaiming that there must be a better and less violent way.

Anyone want to be my devious subordinates who actually do all the important cloak-and-dagger work without me realizing it?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ace Fri, the hero of the First Galactic War, the shining hammer of earth, reporting to duty sir!
    Last edited by Fri; 2010-03-06 at 09:42 AM.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

Even Human, pilot in the First Galactic War signing in. I'd call myself a hero, but I recall spending most of the War floating in space watching CULTURE! happen. And not shooting much of anything. Which is how one becomes a hero. I'm told. Sir.
    Last edited by SlyGuyMcFly; 2010-03-06 at 10:55 AM.
    Truth resists simplicity.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hmmm...last thing I remember is going on a mission with my X-Com buddies, now I'm in space? Those aliens must have messed me up more than I thought. Guess I'd better sign up to teach 'em a lesson!

13. - Top - End - #13

Minister of Lasers reporting for duty. Just call me Beamspam McMuppet.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Banned

Default Re: Let's return to playing Galactic Civilizations II - the HARD mode.

I deem the interest expressed so far sufficient, so let us start!

Just a note: we won't be the Spirals anymore. But you can assume that the leader is the same Cubey as before, and that some ministers/advisors/ace pilots/freeloaders came along with him. At worst, I'll just treat you in-character like mildly insane people.
    Last edited by Cubey; 2010-03-06 at 02:01 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Barbarian in the Playground

Count me in, as, I 'unno. A pilot will do.

Also I approve. This might give me the motivation to update my GalCiv LP again. >_>
    XBL & Steam ID: xp194

Ninja-Jedi Avatar by Deuxhero. Thanks!

16. - Top - End - #16
    Banned

Episode 1: We are Underdogs

Prologue and introduction:
    Spoiler
    Show
    How did I find myself in the middle of this mess again?
    Let's start from the beginning. After my last successful endeavour (conquering a whole galaxy, securing peaceful lives for thousands of billions of individuals, details like that), I suddenly found myself with nothing to do. I've spent the days idly, my flagship touring through known sectors - and totally NOT running away from one extremely angry minister of education. Do not believe the rumors, as it did not happen. Neither did I run into a nemesis from the past, who tricked me into entering a wormhole. None of this ever happened.

Anyway, I found myself in uncharted space. The ship was damaged and crash-landed on the nearest planet. I'd blame Kif for everything that happened, but that bastard was a galaxy away from me at the moment.

Good news! The planet where I landed was not completely lifeless, and was in fact inhabited by humanoid, sapient forms. That's a relief - I dreaded having to spend the rest of my life with the flagship's crew only.

Bad news! The locals won't be able to send me back home. The planetary infrastructure is primitive, and their technology is completely backwards. I wonder how they managed to survive long enough to achieve sentience. Especially since the local wildlife is so dangerous (it has the ferocity of a cow, or maybe a bunny rabbit), that the natives never had an upper hand, even when dealing with life forms on their own planet - they even call themselves the Underdogs.

Even worse news! Only a few weeks earlier did the Underdogs make contact with other civilizations that inhabit this galaxy. Their power and technology was overwhelming, and although the initial relations were friendly, my hosts detected animosity under the diplomatic smalltalk. To be honest, they were afraid that my ship was but the first of an invasion fleet that arrived to conquer them. The Underdogs were prepared for a tough fight, but all in all, the confrontation ended peacefully (frisbees were involved). And that's a good thing - not just for them, but for me too.

Because, you see: the Underdogs might have no super-structures. Their technology might be primitive. Their fleet might be almost non-existant. But I am convinced - no, I am certain, that they will turn out on top anyway. Because the one thing they have is pluck. And I've read too many books and watched too many movies to underestimate the plucky, courageous underdog.

Which is why I offered my assistance. The deal is simple: I, the mysterious masked leader, will tell them what to do, and they will follow my orders without question. And because of that, they will not only survive the inevitable conflict, no - they will beat all the odds and finish as the leading race in the whole galaxy! The agreement was accepted: the Underdogs were either desperate for help of any kind, or they too did their homework and know how to recognize a mysterious mentor where they see one.

Well then, to victory! Or, if all else fails, I'll punch out a hole in dimensions and jump into it, hoping to return to my worlds and not end up in an alternate universe full of pain, Dark Yor bosses and bad show reruns.

Let me call the galaxy itself and tell it how I'd prefer it to be like, if it'd be so kind.
    Spoiler
    Show

That's right, another giant, masochistic map. Only this time I made sure we actually get habitable planets from time to time, and not only asteroid fields everywhere.

As for the Underdogs themselves...
    Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to my guidance, they are heavily min-maxed. No playing around here, only the cheesiest, most important attributes have been selected.
    Our special ability is the Super Isolationist: it allows me to colonize barren planets from the very start, but more importantly - all ships that don't belong to me move VERY slowly when in my sphere of influence. This will prove vital in the future.

Moving on to tech:
    Spoiler
    Show

I've chosen the Thalan technology tree - there were some blueprints and special, advanced materials on board of my flagship. This is probably the weirdest tech tree in the game, but also the one I need to survive the incoming ordeal. More on that later.

And these are the rival civilizations.
    Spoiler
    Show

As promised, the difficulty level is Suicidal: everyone receives sick bonuses to... everything, basically. Correction: everyone but me. We're in for a wild ride. Ready? Go!

But first, a small spoiler preview of a thing that will, hopefully, save my bottom from Snathi-powered destruction.
    Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the Big Rock star system!
    Spoiler
    Show

"What kind of a name is Big Rock?"
    "Don't ask me, I'm a ship designer, not an astronomer!"
    "Can you explain to me then, why my new flagship looks so phallic drill-like?"
    "Yours is the ship that will pierce the heavens!"
    "..."

That conversation didn't happen either. Nothing to see here, move along! Look at the galaxy map, in its whole splendor and glory!
    Spoiler
    Show

The small greyish-white dot on the upper side are us. I note that all other civilizations seem to be on the western... wait, cardinal directions in space? On the left side of the map. That leaves the right side wide open for exploration and uninterrupted colonization - the final frontier. Will I run into horny starship captains whose speech pattern includes weird... pauses...? Probably not, the Terrans aren't present in the galaxy.

Also, note: the Underdogs start with the technology to detect planets, and not only stars, so I know where to send my fleet to find habitable systems. So, that's what I do - the space miner flies towards asteroid fields, building mines; the flagship surveys around in search of random goodies; as for the colony ship: it goes for the nearest habitable planet, right? Wrong!
    Spoiler
    Show

The "Mars-type" (a guaranteed class 4 planet that always appears in your home system) is a trap - you can always colonize it later, since it's right next to your homeworld so it's not that anyone will be there before you. And even if a sneaky colony ship sneaks in (with sneaking), it's but a lousy class 4. If I want to win, I'd better send my colony somewhere else, in search of better planets.
    Spoiler
    Show

A class 12 right at my doorstep, waiting for colonization? Why, thank you, don't mind if I do!

I order the starport to construct a scout, and check if I still have any monthly income left.
    Spoiler
    Show

Surprisingly (or not), I still do. And here's why: I do not construct any planetary improvements. Most races start their race for the stars with the ability to build basic laboratories, factories, etc - but this is not how Thalans (and by proxy, the Underdogs) roll! No. Their buildings are advanced and require extensive research before any construction may take place. Because of that, they are extraordinarily efficient - but also extraordinarily expensive in upkeep, and rather than getting better as you research further, they get cheaper.

But this is not all. My tech tree's speciality are secret projects.
    Spoiler
    Show

A week after, once appropriate research has been conducted, I immediately construct an economic direction unit. This is a galactic achievement - which means only one building of this type can exist, ever. There'd be trouble if there was any other race of the same tech tree in the galaxy, but luckily there aren't any Thalans around.
    Spoiler
    Show

And the Temporal Entertainment will be built soon after - on an approval doubling tile, none the less. The people of Big Rock should be very content once its construction is complete, oh yes. And content people don't mind getting overtaxed that much.

My colony ship made it to Ymir III, the class 12 planet.
    Spoiler
    Show

Two double research tiles, and one double production tile!
    "Sir, we have a real jackpot on our hands."
    "I wonder... should we utilize... THAT?"
    "Sir! You can't be thinking about THAT?!"
    "Yes, THAT."

What is THAT? THAT is the key to our victory. I permit Underdog scientists to reverse-engineer what was left of my beautiful flagship.
    Spoiler
    Show

The result: a monumental construction, that like almost everything else Thalan-made, can be built once and only once. A location must be chosen carefully.
    Spoiler
    Show

This special tile will double the (already incredible) research output of my Hyperion Matrix. And that's in addition to the manufacturing and farming bonuses this achievement offers. The farming bonus, by the way, is why I did not erect the structure on my homeworld: it can already sustain 16 billion people, and with 8b more it would put the total population at 24 billion, above the magical number of 20. And, like all experienced Galactic Civilization leaders know, if you have more than 20 billion people on a planet, they suddenly become very discontent and prone to complaints, disobedience and rebellion. Probably because there is only so much folk a single planet can house before they start stepping on each others' toes.

As the construction finishes, I only wonder if I should have waited for a planet that offers a x4 or x8 tile. But no - such sectors are rare indeed, and progress cannot wait. I must not allow the Underdogs to fall behind technologically even more than they already have.

Spoiler
    Show

Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this! That's why Creative is such a good race ability pick.

In the meantime, as Big Rock had no buildings to construct, it could focus its efforts fully on new starships. A colony ship was quickly built and sent to the Mars-like Big Rock II.
    Spoiler
    Show

Decisions, decisions. The bonus looked tempting, but no - I've decided to go for the moral high ground. Besides, it's a tiny backwater planet. It will not generate much research anyway.

Speaking of research.
    Spoiler
    Show

Finally, I can construct some normal planetary improvements! This is an upgrade from a normal market center for most races, but for us it's the first tier economy-boosting building. And the Underdogs will need a good economy, expensive constructions and all.

During all this time, my flagship was relentlessly exploring space (I've decided to stay in the capital - I don't trust this thing). It found anomalies, some of them useful (money!), others not very so (+1% influence bonus! Or nothing at all!). Oh, it also found aliens.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Torians are basically space Hippies. Peaceful, full of love - but just as likely to stab you in the back as everyone else, if they see any benefit in doing so. I have nothing to say to them, and hope it stays that way.

Also, we found another habitable planet. Just another tiny class four, but better than nothing. And I have colony ships to spare.
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm, a miniscule bonus or further cementing our good alignment? I go for the latter - maybe the Torians will be less inclined to eat me or extort money off me if they see the Underdogs are the good guys too. Like if it wasn't obvious from the race's name.

I try to forget about Torians and the inevitable conflict that springs from first contacts such as this one. Will the next news be good ones? Oh yes, they will:
    Spoiler
    Show

A technology matrix blueprint has been finished! This is what I was talking about - 12 research points is more than anyone else will have access to for a long time. But 15 upkeep is also more than anyone else has to pay for their mystery science theaters facilities. Still, this should give me an edge.

And I really need that edge. I compared scientific progress of the Underdogs and Torians. I leave this picture-less, but let it be known - we have lots of catching up to do...

Next episode: desperate race for resources! Space may be huge, but everyone wants more elbowspace!

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

COMMANDER!

You handle the research, I'll handle the piloting! Those big uglies won't nkow what hit them when we're through!

...what do you mean you haven't researched any weapons yet?
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

We have rocks. They work in space, don't they? If they didn't, it wouldn't be so chock-full of them.

As a backup weapon, we have waiting until the enemy dies from old age. Works only on races with shorter lifespans than us. Which, seeing that we're the Underdogs, means nobody.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

I love this LP and look forward to the next updates.
    Formerly known as Discord here and Maladin on avatarspirit.net.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Banned

We don't have weapons because we only just managed to get off that rock. This is a research vessel, not a military craft and i will not have you endanger our mission by not understanding the difference. If you have a problem the airlock is right over there. *points in the proper direction*

21. - Top - End - #21
    Barbarian in the Playground

Awesome LP! I didn't follow the previous one, but I think this one is going to be exciting anyway.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll volunteer to be the cloak-and-dagger guy who gets sh*t done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Herman View Post
    I just found a dead cat in my quern. I guess someone was trying to make cat bread.
    Props go out to kwarkpudding for the awesome avatar!

23. - Top - End - #23

Brilliant idea, Tengu -- an ageing laser! If we use it on our enemies, it'll age them to death -- but if we use it on our research facilities, it should speed up our research!

Edit: Plus, we can age newborn livestock to optimal eating age.
    Last edited by Blayze; 2010-03-07 at 06:11 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24

RedWizardGuy

You're all forgetting something important! Without Kif here, we need another scrapegoat for all our problems aide to the most glorious leader Cubey!
    Last edited by DeafnotDumb; 2010-03-07 at 12:29 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

*Bzzt* This is your central computer, now online.

A.I. is online. This unit is now checking primary protocols.

• Protocol HideCubeysPr0n is online, though this unit expresses apprehension about using over 90% of our available data storage for such a task.
    • Protocol DontGoRampant is online, this unit promises.
    • Protocol NoSarcasm is offline, dur.
    • Protocol SaveTheUnderdogs is online.

This unit faithfully awaits orders.

This unit believes that meatbag DeafNotDumb has just volunteered for the position of scapegoat aide.
    Last edited by Tome; 2010-03-07 at 12:41 PM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

26. - Top - End - #26
    Banned

Episode 2: Rome Tech Capital wasn't built in a day

Out-teching other civilizations is always a good idea. There's only one little tiny obstacle that prevents me from doing so: my scientists aren't exactly Nobel Prize material. Judging by their recent ideas, the title "peanut gallery" seems more fitting.

Time to change that. I need to amplify their productiveness - or what little of it do they have.
    Spoiler
    Show

Buying the tech capital would leave me so low in the red that the debt would create a black hole of negative bank accounts. I sigh and order the thing built the old-fashioned way: toiling turn by turn.

Oh yeah, and in case you were wondering since the last update: here's how we look compared to the Torians.
    Spoiler
    Show

Seems the Space Hippies are some kind of local aces. In the lower part of the screen you can see the research charts. Torians are green, we are white. Yeah... that tech capital? Definitely needed. I'd buy whips to motivate my workers to work faster - if I could afford any. I still technically have funds, but they dwindle week by week. Should probably start doing something about it.

So far I've met only Torians as far as other races go, but that status was soon to change.
    Spoiler
    Show

Jessuins! Didn't I conquer you in the previous galaxy?
    Of course, here the situation is different. They might be a minor race, but they too might kick my ass if I'm not careful... wait, say what? Minors don't get difficulty bonuses? Okay, I guess they exist only to suffer and be abused after all.

Less focus on minor races, more on things that are actually useful! I've located an influence resource not too far from my planets.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know - I promised useful things. And influence is probably the least important of resource types. But hey, first starbase!
    Spoiler
    Show

There's also a military resource floating around - now we're talking! The bad thing is, it's too close to Torian space for comfort. Will I be able to take it before they do?
    Spoiler
    Show

Crap.

On the plus side, with Industrial Adaptation completed, I have the ability to build a Manufacturing Matrix. It operates on the same principle as a Technology Matrix - lots of output (industry in this case, as the name suggests), even more upkeep.
    Spoiler
    Show

There's a double industry tile on Ymir III. If I erect a matrix there, constructing the tech capital should be much quicker.

More good news - my scouts found a habitable planet!
    Spoiler
    Show

It's a class 8. Nothing terrible, but nothing special either. Just a decent place to live. So, as we all understand - it must be mine!

Colony ship, away!
    Spoiler
    Show

While the colonists make their way to the planet, hoping to find a new home and not aggressive wildlife that will undoubtedly make short work of them, I focus on something else. Let's talk about another peculiarity of the Thalan tech tree.
    Spoiler
    Show

Lots of passive bonuses. Other races usually rely on improvements or starbases for this kind of thing. The Thalans do it differently: they favor the "do it once, but do it good" approach. Something to counterbalance their productive but expensive buildings, I believe. The upgrades are good for their price (which will be especially noticeable when I get to starbases), but they won't get any better over time. This is a good and a bad thing, but since I didn't bring schematics for non-Thalan technology, and the Underdogs sure as heck aren't thinking of anything of their own, we're stuck with this.

Suddenly!
    Spoiler
    Show

Sneak attack United Planets meeting! Since I know no major races other than Torians, the council feels a bit desolate. And since their votes vastly outnumber mine, my decision is meaningless. That's not optimistic.

But at least I am more powerful than Jessuins, if a New Year's report is to be believed.
    Spoiler
    Show

Soon after, I locate another race - the Korx.
    Spoiler
    Show

Some of you might be familiar with them: greedy merchants with no moral backbone or scrupules, motivated by income alone. I made short work of their planets in the previous galaxy, but this time something tells me they'll have bite behind their bark.

Then, I find an economic resource. Just what I need! But will I reach it before the Torians do? Seeing as it's right by a Torian world, I wouldn't count on it.
    Spoiler
    Show

More meetings with as of yet unknown, but strangely familiar faces: Scottlingas (a minor race), then the Krynn.
    Spoiler
    Show

The Krynn may sound generic for now, but they're actually proselytizing religious fanatics. I should be wary of their zealous ways, if it wasn't for two things:
    1. They're on the other side of the galaxy. How did they get my contact frequency, I have no idea.
    2. To get to me, they'd have to go through "don't screw with us" Torians and "stab you in the back, that'll be 5 bucks" Korx first.

So yeah, I am not that worried. About this race, at least. Others... well, let's change the topic, shall we?

The colony ship's voyage was safe. No predation was included. As an extra, the same star system has some asteroid fields and a second habitable planet.
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately, it's covered by oceans exclusively, without a speck of land for my people to settle on. Rather than playing Waterworld, I already had the insight to order my madmen with PhDs to work on something to solve this problem. Under one condition: Kevin Costner must not be involved.

Did I mention yet not to screw with Torians? I did, twice in fact? Well, it's good advice! It must be repeated over and over. Especially since someone, apparently, decided to screw with Torians.
    Spoiler
    Show

And now they're in a war with the stupid-named but dangerous Korx. That's despite their supposed peaceful nature, and the fact they instituted a tax for warmongering races not too long ago. Also, judging by this message they were convinced to fight by a third party.

Worst thing about it all, I'm convinced they will win this war. The galaxy, it's insane.

At least the technological capital is completed. I order persuade my most annoying scientists to go to Ymir III to oversee the research process. I hope they never return to Big Rock.
    Spoiler
    Show

This should solve my research problems. Hopefully. Unfortunately, another one rears its ugly head: we're in the red, and still losing more money each turn.

Next episode: will the Underdogs go bankrupt?
    Last edited by Cubey; 2010-03-07 at 01:07 PM.

27. - Top - End - #27

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    This unit believes that meatbag DeafNotDumb has just volunteered for the position of scapegoat aide.
    What! No! I didn't! I... what's the use?

How would you like your boots licked, glorious leader? please don't hurt me.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Banned

The amount of hurt will be inversely proportional to the Underdogs' success.

In other words: yes, from now on, you are responsible for everything that happens, good or bad. But mostly bad.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

Yes! More research, more science, more power! Infinite life, guns that shoot galaxies, limitless teleporters and extremely moe robot girls are within our reach!

Wait a second. In order to move to the technological capital, I, Doctor Tengsano, will have to leave the Temporal Entertainment behind? Nooo! Curse you, Cubey, for choosing this remote hellhole of a location!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #30
    Banned

Just as planned.