New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default 4e Bard question

I know that bards can take multiple multiple-class feats but do you still have to meet the pre-reqs? I can't remember if it says anything about that. I was also wondering if there are any good multi feats in PHB3? I was looking for somethig that could help my gnome teleport. I know that the warlock Fey Pact curse allows you to telport 3 squares after you reduce an enemy to 0 but I was wondering if there was anything else. Basicaly looking to make a fun versatile Bard that's good at annoying enemies. I.E. Status effects sliding and becoming invisible.
    "There is no Hell. There is only France."
    "A mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open."
    -Frank Zappa

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: 4e Bard question

Take a power swap feat and the Warlock's Leap utility power. Wizards have Dimension Door, but I think that's fairly high level.

I believe you still have to meet the prereqs as normal.
    Some things I do that you might enjoy:
    Chaotic Shiny - Random generators of all types for gaming and writing (including characters, names, taverns, cities, pantheons, languages, and 60+ more)
    Chaotic Shiny Productions - Flavor-packed D&D supplements (mostly 4e), plus some systemless free products and software
    Latest: Kingdom Builder Generator Pack II

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Swordgleam View Post
    I believe you still have to meet the prereqs as normal.
    Yes, you have to meet prereqs.

This is a bard I'm hoping to play soon. A whole lot of fun and a whole lot of versatility. Though be aware, DM's not gonna like you if you bring this one out
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

One of the Assassin multiclass feats grants 1/encounter teleport-through-shadows-of-creatures.