New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Options for Lesser, Greater Abberant dragonmarks? [3.5e]

Running a campaign in eberron currently, and doing some stuff with House Tarkanan. Thought it would be cool to have multiple levels of abberant dragonmarks similar to the house marks.

It is my understanding that options for these were released in a 4e book, but being that I don't have access to that, and 4e changed many spells (to say the least), I'm not sure how useful this would be.

Looking for ideas as far as SLAs that new levels of abberant dragonmarks could grant.

Eclipse, Servant of the Dark God. Servants of the Fallen
    Necrosis
    , True Necromancer, Unbound
    Xxzyx
    , Impure Prince, Seas of Change, Winds of Fate
    Quintillius, Paladin of the Red Knight, Run to the North

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Options for Lesser, Greater Abberant dragonmarks? [3.5e]

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplord View Post
    Running a campaign in eberron currently, and doing some stuff with House Tarkanan. Thought it would be cool to have multiple levels of abberant dragonmarks similar to the house marks.

It is my understanding that options for these were released in a 4e book, but being that I don't have access to that, and 4e changed many spells (to say the least), I'm not sure how useful this would be.

Looking for ideas as far as SLAs that new levels of abberant dragonmarks could grant.
    Hunh? Isn't House Tarkanan part of the fluff of the Dragonmarked book? IIRC, the book has options for improved aberrant dragonmarks: Lesser Aberrant Dragonmark and Greater Aberrant Dragonmark, plus two PrCs for Aberrant Dragonmarks (one of them being a web enhancement, Child of Khyber, which is the equivalent of either Dragonmark Heir or Heir of Siberys, which granted a "Khyber" aberrant dragonmark); you might want to look a bit further.
    Retooler of D&D 3.5 (and 5e/Next) content. See here for more.
    Now with a comprehensive guide for 3.5 Paladin players porting to Pathfinder. Also available for 5th Edition
    On Lawful Good:
    Quote Originally Posted by firebrandtoluc View Post
    My friend is currently playing a paladin. It's way outside his normal zone. I told him to try to channel Santa Claus, Mr. Rogers, and Kermit the Frog. Until someone refuses to try to get off the naughty list. Then become Optimus Prime.
    T.G. Oskar profile by Specter.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Options for Lesser, Greater Abberant dragonmarks? [3.5e]

Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
    Hunh? Isn't House Tarkanan part of the fluff of the Dragonmarked book? IIRC, the book has options for improved aberrant dragonmarks: Lesser Aberrant Dragonmark and Greater Aberrant Dragonmark, plus two PrCs for Aberrant Dragonmarks (one of them being a web enhancement, Child of Khyber, which is the equivalent of either Dragonmark Heir or Heir of Siberys, which granted a "Khyber" aberrant dragonmark); you might want to look a bit further.
    So it is. Now I feel silly. Thanks!

Eclipse, Servant of the Dark God. Servants of the Fallen
    Necrosis
    , True Necromancer, Unbound
    Xxzyx
    , Impure Prince, Seas of Change, Winds of Fate
    Quintillius, Paladin of the Red Knight, Run to the North