New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default thread can be deleted now. found what i needed.

for a campaign i'm making i intend to locate the BBEGs head quarters within the mournland. however, it's been a long time since i played in Eberron, so i've tried to find where the Mournland's traits in the book.

i can't find them. i was sure it would be on the mournland's section, but nothing of that sort. i remember about healing, the fountains, and difficulty navigating the mist. can anyone point me to the page where the traits are on?

i know it's a simple question, but for some reason i can't locate it. this is a fairly new book, does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,
    Kol.
    Last edited by Kol Korran; 2010-04-08 at 08:14 AM.

1. Special projects:
    Campaign logs archive, Campaign planning log, Tactical mass combat Homebrew, A unique monsters compendium.
    2. My campaign logs:
    Three from a GM's POV, One from a player's POV. Very detailed, including design and GMing discussions.
    3. Various roleplay and real life musings and anecdotes:
    For those interested, from serious to funny!

Thanks for reading!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: i'm sure i had it somewhere... [3.5,Eberron]

Quote Originally Posted by Kol Korran View Post
    for a campaign i'm making i intend to locate the BBEGs head quarters within the mournland. however, it's been a long time since i played in Eberron, so i've tried to find where the Mournland's traits in the book.

i can't find them. i was sure it would be on the mournland's section, but nothing of that sort. i remember about healing, the fountains, and difficulty navigating the mist. can anyone point me to the page where the traits are on?

i know it's a simple question, but for some reason i can't locate it. this is a fairly new book, does that have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,
    Kol.
    pg 188, it hints this 3rd paragraph (mentions but not stats it).
    Mist told here pg 190.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

i remember there were more detailed instrucitons than that. like if a paladin's or monk healing worked, how the healing/harming pool worked, and DCs for navigatign the fog with or without a map, and rules about finding food.

sure ,i can make some on my own, but would like the refference any.
    thanks anyway Starbuck_II

1. Special projects:
    Campaign logs archive, Campaign planning log, Tactical mass combat Homebrew, A unique monsters compendium.
    2. My campaign logs:
    Three from a GM's POV, One from a player's POV. Very detailed, including design and GMing discussions.

Thanks for reading!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

AHA! i found it! i was looking in the wrong book! i'ts in the five nations. thread can be deleted now.

1. Special projects:
    2. My campaign logs:

Thanks for reading!