New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Way to use CHA instead of STR for attack rolls(3.5)

Title pretty much says it all. I got a Sorcerer/Binder/Anima Mage who would like to shoot/slash with some decent rolls. Is there a way to do this? I think there might be a prestige class for it(a la Elan) but I would like an easier way to do it if possible.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
    Wow. You must be at least... 5000 years old. Probably even more! ;)

Do you like reading? Then check out my personal site dedicated to my fiction writing! The more interest/comments I get, the more writings I'll put on there! Thanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/writingsofanauthor/

Did you participate in my psyc research? PM me any questions you have and I'll try to answer them!
    Results

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Way to use CHA instead of STR for attack rolls(3.5)

I think that snowflade wardance and boots of battle dancing do that. Can't think of anything else though.

I think you're forced to use a one handed slashing weapon for those to work though.
    Me: I'd get the paladin to help, but we might end up with a kid that believes in fairy tales.
    DM: aye, and it's not like she's been saved by a mysterious little girl and a band of real live puppets from a bad man and worse step-sister to go live with the faries in the happy land.
    Me: Yeah, a knight in shining armour might just bring her over the edge.

3. - Top - End - #3

X to Y Stat Bonus

This list is your friend. Learn it. Live it. Love it.
    It's been a bit, GitP. If you're reading this, you're either digging through old stuff, or I've posted for the first time in forever.

If you want to stay in touch, reach out to me on twitter (same username).

The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Whirling blade, sorcerer 2, Spell Compendium. Not only can you substitute Charisma for Strength for both attack and damage, but you attack every foe in a 60-foot line. The weapon returns immediately to your hand, so you can have all sorts of fun using metamagic feats like Quicken, Repeat, and Twin with this spell. Works well with Sculpt too.
    Subclasses for 5E: magus of blades, shadowcraft assassin, spellthief, void disciple
    Guides for 5E: Practical fiend-binding

D&D Remix for 3.x: balanced base classes and feats, all in the authentic flavor of the originals. Most popular: monk and fighter.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Awesome. Thanks for the fast replies guys! I'll definitely keep that web page handy henceforth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancalagon View Post
    Wow. You must be at least... 5000 years old. Probably even more! ;)

Do you like reading? Then check out my personal site dedicated to my fiction writing! The more interest/comments I get, the more writings I'll put on there! Thanks
    https://sites.google.com/site/writingsofanauthor/

Did you participate in my psyc research? PM me any questions you have and I'll try to answer them!
    Results