New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default [D&D Any] Eberron: Tasker's Dream

I was looking at the backgrounds for House Sivis in the (4E) Eberron Player's Guide. One of them is Tasker's Dream, where your character was a member of this House Sivis psionics/linguistics think tank at Krona's Peak in the Mror Holds.

This interests me, but neither the write-up for the Tasker's Dream group in the House Sivis entry in the Eberron Campaign Guide nor the write-up for Krona's Peak in the Mror Holds entry in the ECG have anything more to say about House Sivis research into psionics.

Does anyone know if there is more info about Tasker's Dream in any of the 3.5 Eberron setting material? If so, which book(s)?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [D&D Any] Eberron: Tasker's Dream

[reaches for Dragonmarked...]

Sorry, but "Tasker's Dream is a private arm of House Sivis dedicated to the development of new forms of magical and linguistic communication" is the only mention in the House Sivis chapter. (p. 75) TD doesn't even rise to the level of a guild. I'd probably treat them as something like a smaller, more focused version of Morgrave University.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    Appropriately masculine beards are like masterwork tools, but they work for every check EVER.