New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Weapon Master Base Class (PEACH)

Hit Die: D10

Class Skills
    Weapon Masters have the following skills as class skills: Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (warcraft, military, history, tactics, nobility/royalty; Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), and Tumble (Dex).
    Skill points per level: 4 + Intelligence bonus

Proficiencies: The Weapon Master is proficient with all Light, Medium and Heavy Armors, Shields, Tower Shields, Unarmed Strikes (As a monk), and Shields and Tower Shields as weapons. In addition to whatever weapon type the Weapon Master chooses to train in.

The Weapon Master
    {table]Level | Base Attack Bonus | Fort Save | Ref Save | Will Save | Special
    1st | +1 | +0 | +2 | +2 | Weapon of Choice, Weapon Focus |
    2nd | +2 | +0 | +3 | +3 | Weapon Specialization |
    3rd | +3 | +1 | +3 | +3 | Bonus Feat |
    4th | +4 | +1 | +4 | +4 | Improved Critical, Critical Strike |
    5th | +5 | +1 | +4 | +4 | Bonus Feat |
    6th | +6/+1 | +2 | +5 | +5 | Preferred Weapon, Maximum Damage |
    7th | +7/+2 | +2 | +5 | +5 | Greater Weapon Focus |
    8th | +8/+3 | +2 | +6 | +6 | Bonus Feat |
    9th | +9/+4 | +3 | +6 | +6 | Greater Weapon Specialization |
    10th | +10/+5 | +3 | +7 | +7 | Signature Weapon, Greater Critical |
    11th | +11/+6/+1 | +3 | +7 | +7 | Bonus Feat |
    12th | +12/+7/+2 | +4 | +8 | +8 | Superior Weapon Focus |
    13th | +13/+8/+3 | +4 | +8 | +8 | Weapon Mastery, Destructive Critical |
    14th | +14/+9/+4 | +4 | +9 | +9 | Bonus Feat |
    15th | +15/+10/+5 | +5 | +9 | +9 | Weapon Supremecy |
    16th | +16/+11/+6/+1 | +5 | +10 | +10 | Superior Critical |
    17th | +17/+12/+7/+2 | +5 | +10 | +10 | Superior Weapon Specialization |
    18th | +18/+13/+8/+3 | +6 | +11 | +11 | Bonus Feat |
    19th | +19/+14/+9/+4 | +6 | +11 | +11 | Bonus Feat |
    20th | +20/+15/+10/+5 | +6 | +12 | +12 | Weapon Perfection |
    [/table]

The Weapon Master
    Bonus Feat: The character may choose any bonus feat for which it meets all of the prerequisites.
    Weapon of Choice: The character must choose a type of weapon, into which she will devote most of her training. The bonuses from this class apply only to weapons of the same type. Regardless of whether or not the type of weapon chosen is normally granted, this character is considered proficient with it.
    Note:[spoiler]Bludgeoning, Slashing, Piercing, Thrown, Ranged(does not include thrown), Double Ended, etc.
    Weapon Focus: The character gains weapon focus as a class feature. (This must be applied to the weapon of choice.)
    Weapon Specialization: The character gains weapon specialization as a class feature. (This must be applied to the weapon fo choice.)
    Improved Critical: The character gains Improved Critical as a class feature. (This applies to the Weapon of Choice.)
    Critical Strike: The character has learned to hit where it hurts. Before making an attack roll, the player may declare she is using this ability. If the attack hits, it results in a confirmed critical hit, regardless of the critical threat. This ability applies only to the weapon of choice. (Usable once per day at fourth level, and an extra time each four levels after. So 2 at 8, 3 at 12, 4 at 16, and 5 at 20.) This applies to any enchantments upon the weapon as well, such as flaming burst.
    Preferred Weapon: The character chooses a specific weapon type, from the type he/she selected. This weapon will ignore up to 20% of concealment, and light fortification.Note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    lets say I picked slashing, I must now pick a specific type of slashing weapon. So I choose... one handed swords.

Maximum Damage: The character is now capable of dealing as much damage as possible in a single blow. The player rolls the attack normally. But does not roll damage, instead, any and all applicable damage under the circumstances is maximized. This ability is usable one per day at level 6 and an extra time each day per 5 levels. (so 2 at 11th)
    Greater Weapon Focus: The character gains Greater Weapon Focus as a class feature, this must be applied to the preferred weapon.
    Greater Weapon Specialization: The character gains Greater Weapon Specialization as a class feature, this must be applied to the preferred weapon.
    Signature Weapon: The character must now choose one specific kind of the type of weapon. Such as... Long Swords, or Bastard Swords. This weapon will ignore up to 40% of concealment, and medium fortification.
    Greater Critical: The Base Critical Threat Range of the Signature Weapon is now doubled. This effect stacks with Improved Critical, but is calculated beforehand. And applies only to the Signature Weapon.
    Note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I.E. Longsword, 19-20, with improved critical is 18-20. with this, the base becomes 17-20, and improved critical makes it 16-20.

Superior Weapon Focus: The character gains an additional +1 to hit with the signature weapon at level 12, and again each 3 levels after. (+2 at 15, +3 at level 18) This effect stacks with Weapon Focus, and Greater Weapon Focus. But applies only to the Signature Weapon.
    Weapon Mastery: The character now gains an additional +2 to attack and damage with any weapon of the same basic type, that deals the same kind of damage. (melee slashing, melee piercing, ranged piercing, melee bludgeoning, etc.)
    Destructive Critical The character's critical multiplier with the signature weapon increases by 2. So, with a longsword it would be x4, rather than the standard x2.
    Supreme Weapon: The character must now choose a personal weapon, one which they have had on their person for at least 5 levels. While wielding this weapon they may take a 10 when making a melee attack. They gain a +1 Dodge bonus to AC. They may attack normally with their weapon, even when grappled, or prone; they may even attempt to attack something holding them in place, such as a spiders webbing. (This does not mean they can continue to fight normally when under effects, such as Hold Person.) They may also ignore up to complete concealment, and ethereal/astral effects, treating the weapon as ghost touch. They also ignore Heavy Fortification.
    Note:
    Spoiler
    Show
    if the supreme weapon is lost or stolen, and cannot be retrieved, the character must choose a new weapon to make their supreme, This takes 24 hours and it cannot leave their grip for the duration of the atunement. It must be exactly the same as their previous Supreme Weapon in all ways other than magical enchantments I.E A Longsword must be replaced by a Longsword, etc..

Superior Critical The character may now choose to both critical, and deal maximum damage, using this ability. This ability is usable once per day. It may only be done with the weapon chosen for their Supreme Weapon. This ability ignores the effects of concealment, and fortification.
    Superior Weapon Specialization: The character gains an additional 2 damage with their Supreme Weapon at this level and for every 3 levels after. (+4 at level 20.) This effect stacks with any other feats, or abilities.
    Weapon Perfection: The characters weapon becomes a part of the character itself. Can be hidden within the character, cannot be disarmed, dropped, or stolen. Can not harm the character, even if wielded by another, and its locations is always known to the character, even if in another plane, the character will feel drawn to it. In addition The weapon cannot be harmed. Any attempt to damage it will instead result in the damage being applied to the character, reduced by the weapons hardness, as though the character were the weapon. After all... the character is the weapon, and the weapon is the character.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2011-01-13 at 04:40 AM.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Weapon Master Base Class (PEACH)

Well would you look at that, a fighter with d10 HD, no feats and a bunch of big static bonuses. The critical-on-command abilities are nice, but overall the class is very underwhelming. What tier are you shooting for? (What classes should it be equivalent to in terms of power?)

3. - Top - End - #3

It was merely an attempt at turning the Weapon Master into a Base class, with gradually increasing abilities, rather than getting them all. It doesn't get a D10. If you actually look. In terms of power... probably a barbarian.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

It gets a D6? What?

That makes no sense for a character type that is intended for melee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Magazine, Issue 4
    A player may orgy continuously as many days as he has constitution points, but then must rest for as many days as he orgied.
    My first homebrew- Ur-Priest as a Base Class?! The Divine Charlatan

5. - Top - End - #5

It is not intended for melee, it is also capable of ranged combat. For instance, the first weapon type, I pick piercing, look what I can do with a bow.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Even the swashbuckler got d10. Bump it up to d10 at the very least, and give some more significant bonuses, maybe weapon specific bonuses. The ranger gets a d8 and is somewhat built for range, as do other ranged characters. d10 is practically mandatory.
    Last edited by Knaight; 2010-04-19 at 06:31 PM.
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

This class doesn't do anything a Fighter can't do better, and there are some ridiculous restrictions here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Magazine, Issue 4
    A player may orgy continuously as many days as he has constitution points, but then must rest for as many days as he orgied.
    My first homebrew- Ur-Priest as a Base Class?! The Divine Charlatan

8. - Top - End - #8

Indeed, no offense, but this class is not only bad, but also incredibly boring. Give it some unique or at least interesting abilities it can use (a la exotic weapon master), and some bonus feats for a little customization. I also highly recommend 4+int skill points per level and d10 HD.
    Last edited by Tinydwarfman; 2010-04-19 at 06:41 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9

Alright, lets test it then, there should be a place in this forum. I'll see if I can get a moderator to oversee it. You build a fighter, I'll build this. We will see who wins when I sunder all of your weapons. Because no fighter is going to get a +10 bonus to damage and attack off of feats and class abilities alone, not to mention I can triple that whenever I want, as long as I hit you, which doesn't take that much with this class.

Lets see... weapon focus +1 greater +2 superior +5 Mastery +8
    Weapon specialization +2 Greater +4 Mastery +6 Superior +10
    Cannot be disarmed, cannot be sundered, can't be stolen, know location. Can fight from any position without penalty.

You seem to be concentrating on only one specific thing. Rather than looking at the whole picture. A fighter cannot get a +10 to damage with class features and feats alone. You still have 7 feats with which to customize, as those feats can come from any list, but all of your weapon feats are taken care of.

It's a weapon master, not a fighter. Someone concentrating on their training throughout the career, rather than a Master of Arms. Though technically, they are that as well in many respects.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 08:36 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

10. - Top - End - #10
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll take that challenge! 1st level, 6th level, 11th level and 20th level. We fight to the death sir!
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-04-19 at 08:35 PM.
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.

11. - Top - End - #11

DEAL! I will find a mod willing to take care of dice rolling.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ralasha View Post
    DEAL! I will find a mod willing to take care of dice rolling.
    No such need! The forum dice roller exists for this reason!
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.

13. - Top - End - #13

I was unaware of it. to keep things simple, 20 stats. Any equipment from the DMG/Magical Item Compendium. Human.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 08:45 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

14. - Top - End - #14
    Bugbear in the Playground

Looking over the class, I think it is good in combat. I think the restrictions on 'supreme weapon' (the chart has the wrong name, btw) should be removed though. The ability is awesome, but it is a level 15 ability. It is fine. That restriction does not balance anything - it's so absurdly painful that if it even comes up once you lose the ability forever in some games. Giving the DM a way to rip the ability from you is not balance. Not to mention that the player is screwed if they changed weapons over the past 5 levels. Which happens.

Now, moving on to the absurd number of dead levels. Right now the class only helps a player deal a bunch of damage. The remaining levels could be used to give the player some variety. This includes out of combat variety. Perhaps the class could give the PC some way to use his amazing weapon skills in non-combat situations? Some groups have more non-combat than others and it is nice to actually have somethething to do when it happens.
    Last edited by Magikeeper; 2010-04-19 at 08:52 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

I was unaware of it. to keep things simple, 20 stats. Any equipment from the DMG/Magical Item Compendium. Human.
    And by 20 stats you mean? Also, you proposed this challenge, shouldn't the choice of terms fall to me?
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-04-19 at 08:51 PM.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

16. - Top - End - #16

Sure then, go for it. Terms?

*Edit
    Still waiting for terms?
    *Edit
    Magikeeper: Perhaps you should unfurl the spoilers. Since, after all, it is possible to get a new one. Buy a new one, keep it for three months, and attempt an attunement. Which will take 1d20-HD in weeks. meaning if you are level 20, then you immediately attune to the new weapon. regardless.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 08:57 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

17. - Top - End - #17
    Ogre in the Playground

Sure then, go for it. Terms?
    Well, as you said, let's keep it simple. Human. Straight classes, no PrCs. You, 20 levels of Weapon Master, me, 20 levels of Fighter. 32-point buy. Gold as for a 20th level character, put into protective items, armour and shields and weapons only. All books from 3.5. All right? or do you have issue with any of my terms? Just want to make sure we're building from an even platform.
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-04-19 at 08:57 PM.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

18. - Top - End - #18

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Chivalry View Post
    Well, as you said, let's keep it simple. Human. Straight classes, no PrCs. You, 20 levels of Weapon Master, me, 20 levels of Fighter. 32-point buy. Gold as for a 20th level character, put into protective items, armour and shields and weapons only. All books from 3.5. All right? or do you have issue with any of my terms? Just want to make sure we're building from an even platform.
    Consider me a spectator or overseer, whichever.
    Kaalia Verk avatar by Rauthiss.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Curious View Post
    Consider me a spectator or overseer, whichever.
    Thank you.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

20. - Top - End - #20

I dislike the Book of nine Swords for starters. That is why I attempted to limit Equipment Selection. But, if you are ok with any books from 3.5 then I can just kill you immediately in the first round of combat, if you're cool with that, don't worry, you won't get SR or a save against it. My point being, limits are good. More limits, means a better, more level surfaced playing field. I'll use whatever equipment you use. That will even things out even better.

Same stats, same equipment. Just different Feats. Since obviously, you'll have 19 of them to my 8. Unless we are doing flaws, in which case it could go as high at 21/10
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 09:02 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

I dislike the Book of nine Swords for starters. That is why I attempted to limit Equipment Selection. But, if you are ok with any books from 3.5 then I can just kill you immediately in the first round of combat, if you're cool with that, don't worry, you won't get SR or a save against it. My point being, limits are good. More limits, means a better, more level surfaced playing field. I'll use whatever equipment you use. That will even things out even better.
    As tempted as I am to call your bluff, I will admit that neither of us has an buisness in the Tome of Battle, inless you are wishing to turn this into a fight between a weapon master and a warblade? hmmm? I think not. Any other stipulations?

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

22. - Top - End - #22

None, I will use your stats, and your gear. Feat selection will be the only difference aside from base class.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

23. - Top - End - #23

Same stats, same equipment. Just different Feats. Since obviously, you'll have 19 of them to my 8. Unless we are doing flaws, in which case it could go as high at 21/10
    Don't be cocky. The dice gods are spiteful...
    Kaalia Verk avatar by Rauthiss.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

None, I will use your stats, and your gear. Feat selection will be the only difference aside from base class.
    Well as far as I can see, that would be a problem, seeing as your class is proficient with nothing as far as I can see.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

25. - Top - End - #25

I meant, if there are no limits... I would use a ring of powerword kill. Incorrect, if you read the first entry under class abilities. They are proficient with whatever weapon they select. That group, be it bows and cross bows, swords and axes, hammers and maces, pole arms and spears, thrown weapons, or the like.
    On the other side of the spectrum, I hadn't really figured out what their Armor Proficiencies should be. Heavy, Medium, Light, or something exotic...
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 09:08 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

I meant, if there are no limits... I would use a ring of powerword kill.
    And that would prove nothing about your class. I thought this was a battle of honour, we don't need magic rings, and my stipulation that money is spent only on weapons and protection would need to be streched fairly far to allow a ring of power word kill.
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-04-19 at 09:08 PM.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

27. - Top - End - #27

No, not really, I used it to protect myself. Therefor, It was a protective item.
    *Edit:
    But I digress, same gear, same stats, same skills, different feats.
    Last edited by Ralasha; 2010-04-19 at 09:09 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

28. - Top - End - #28

On the other side of the spectrum, I hadn't really figured out what their Armor Proficiencies should be. Heavy, Medium, Light, or something exotic...
    Aren't you kind of screwed, then, not having given them armor proficiency before agreeing to a duel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Ring of Evasion means never playing a monk with monk levels again. There is just no reason to dip that stuff. I know we're all about using every part of the buffalo here, but can we just admit that it's inedible?

29. - Top - End - #29

In order to see which is superior, only class features should be different, otherwise it may only show whos' equipment selection was superior. I will treat my character as being proficient with whatever we use. That way the only difference will be in feats.

Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground

In order to see which is superior, only class features should be different, otherwise it may only show whos' equipment selection was superior. I will treat my character as being proficient with whatever we use. That way the only difference will be in feats.
    No, because weapon proficiency is part of the class. If you would like to forfeit and pick this up at a later date, I will accept and await your re-challenge.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew