Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kobold-Bard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Online Exalted character sheet?

    Is there a myth-weavers style online character sheet for Exalted 2nd edition?

    Specifically Dragon-Blooded, though others would be useful for the future.


    Thanks in advance,

    K-B
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mansfield, OH
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Closest I know of is Mr. Gone's as far as the sheets go.
    mrgone.rocksolidshells.com

    I can't check here at work but it may have editable PDF, but of course you can't store it online like Mythweavrers.

    This probably doesn't help you though.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Weimann's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    It's not exactly what you're lokoing for, but they are good sheets none the less: http://www.lookshy.dk/sheets/index.html

    These interactive .pdf sheets have several functions that help you calculate values and pools, to alleviate all the messy math. I like them a lot.
    Quoth the raven, "Polly wants a cracker."

    Pony avatar by the Great and Powerful DirtyTabs. Lotsa hugs!

    Scourge Caste avatar by the illustrious Akrim.elf. Thank you!

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kobold-Bard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Weimann View Post
    It's not exactly what you're lokoing for, but they are good sheets none the less: http://www.lookshy.dk/sheets/index.html

    These interactive .pdf sheets have several functions that help you calculate values and pools, to alleviate all the messy math. I like them a lot.
    This looks brilliant actually. How does one re-open the sheet again after they've saved & closed it.

    Never mind, my computer was just playing up.
    Last edited by Kobold-Bard; 2010-04-28 at 07:48 AM.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned
     
    DragoonWraith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    I created a very thorough Excel spreadsheet for Solars that calculated everything. Though, now that I think about it, that's probably gone in my recent HDD failure, too. Nevermind then...

    Plus they weren't online.

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Generally speaking, all of the sheet information is placed (formatted) into a post, which is then kept in the OOC thread of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBoundFencer
    NOBODY POST I AM HUGGING AN INFERNAL

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kobold-Bard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Quote Originally Posted by senrath View Post
    Generally speaking, all of the sheet information is placed (formatted) into a post, which is then kept in the OOC thread of the game.


    Fair enough, never played Exalted PbP before.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Old Jersiaise
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Here's the sheet Senrath mentioned.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Exalt Type and Caste:
    Anima:

    Motivation:


    Attributes

    Physical:
    Strength
    Dexterity
    Stamina

    Social:
    Charisma
    Manipulation
    Appearance

    Mental
    Perception
    Intelligence
    Wits

    Abilities (Specializations +)

    Archery
    Martial Arts
    Melee
    Thrown
    War

    Integrity
    Performance
    Presence
    Resistance
    Survival

    Craft
    Investigate
    Lore
    Medicine
    Occult

    Athletics
    Awareness
    Dodge
    Larcen
    Stealth

    Bureaucracy
    Linguistics
    Ride
    Sail
    Socialize

    Backgrounds:


    Artifacts and Equipment:


    Charms


    Join Combat:

    Defenses:
    Dodge DV:
    Parry DV:

    Soak:


    Health:
    -0
    -1
    -2
    -4
    X

    Mental Defenses:
    Dodge MDV:
    Parry MDV:

    Virtues:
    Compassion
    Conviction
    Temperance
    Valor

    Virtue Flaw:


    Intimacies:


    Languages:


    Willpower:

    Essence:
    Permanent:
    Personal: current (max)
    Peripheral: current (max)

    Bonus Points:

    Total:


    Experience Points.

    Total spent: x, leaving y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deophaun View Post
    It doesn't so much as demean the celestial monkey's existence, so much as fulfill it. Without the ability to be summoned to set off traps, retrieve objects from dangerous situations, and all and all be a party's guinea pig, the Celestial Monkey would languish in obscurity in the MM and do nothing more legendary than eat celestial bananas.
    Spoiler
    Show

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Kobold-Bard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Online Exalted character sheet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard View Post
    Here's the sheet Senrath mentioned.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Name:
    Exalt Type and Caste:
    Anima:

    Motivation:


    Attributes

    Physical:
    Strength
    Dexterity
    Stamina

    Social:
    Charisma
    Manipulation
    Appearance

    Mental
    Perception
    Intelligence
    Wits

    Abilities (Specializations +)

    Archery
    Martial Arts
    Melee
    Thrown
    War

    Integrity
    Performance
    Presence
    Resistance
    Survival

    Craft
    Investigate
    Lore
    Medicine
    Occult

    Athletics
    Awareness
    Dodge
    Larcen
    Stealth

    Bureaucracy
    Linguistics
    Ride
    Sail
    Socialize

    Backgrounds:


    Artifacts and Equipment:


    Charms


    Join Combat:

    Defenses:
    Dodge DV:
    Parry DV:

    Soak:


    Health:
    -0
    -1
    -2
    -4
    X

    Mental Defenses:
    Dodge MDV:
    Parry MDV:

    Virtues:
    Compassion
    Conviction
    Temperance
    Valor

    Virtue Flaw:


    Intimacies:


    Languages:


    Willpower:

    Essence:
    Permanent:
    Personal: current (max)
    Peripheral: current (max)

    Bonus Points:

    Total:


    Experience Points.

    Total spent: x, leaving y.
    My thanks, you have them.
    Piratebold-Bard by Elder Tsofu | Backer #121 of the Giantitp Kickstarter | My homebrew
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlordJ View Post
    New law: Obey me or you'll be crushed by a MOUNTAIN.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •