Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Let's Play Touhoumon - Gotta Graze 'Em All!

Let's Play Touhoumon - Chapter 4-4

Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone in town is talking about the Game Corner. And since I'm a legal adult, it's no problem for me to go check it out, right? Of course.

I don't know why random people come up to me and tell me about things I don't know about, if I'm not suppose to know about them. I guess no one can keep a secret in this world, eh?

Regardless, all signs seemed to point to the Game Corner as my next stop. Time to spin the wheel and see what I get!

Oddly enough, I found a scientist pacing around nervously outside the Game Corner, muttering something about a "Silph Scope". Sounds like he ought to take better care of his possessions, rather than blowing it all on the slots. They're probably rigged, anyway.

The people there were quite nice though. I think I might actually have to re-evaluate my opinion of gambling addicts. They were just handing out coins like water, which was mighty nice of them. Perhaps they're just so used to losing their money to someone else that they don't feel anything wrong about it. The world could use more people like that.

Curious as to just what made this silly game of twirling wheels and flashing lights so addictive, I gave the slots a spin. Before me spun a blur of symbols I had never seen before.

And soon received confirmation that this game is so totally rigged. They let you win enough of the small ones just to whet your appetite, but constantly deny you the thrill of the big catch. How can anyone have the patience to withstand this? Unless there's some sort of hidden mind control hypnosis effect going on behind the wheels, I don't see how this is catching on. Actually, maybe that's it. Maybe this place is really just trying to mind-control everyone. If so...I think I'll back away now.

To vent out my frustration over the crooked game, I tried to ask an employee about the slots. Hey, the guy was wearing a shirt that said "Rocket", and this was the Rocket Game Corner, so he should have been available to help me out, right? Well, all I have to say is that this is the worst customer service I've ever seen.

The man just stormed off to a seemingly empty corner after losing, muttering about some secret base. Way to keep a secret going there, dude. Thankfully, I didn't fail that listen check from the first batch of images, so I knew just what to do next.

You know, you'd think I'd be a lot more nervous about stepping in alone into a criminal hideout crawling with armed guards. I guess my past experiences with Team Rocket has made me rather jaded about their competence. The ones I met inside the base were a bit different from the ones I fought earlier, though. If only I could just put my finger on it...

It wasn't that they had better levels for their Touhoumon or some sort of super-deadly strategy, that's for sure.

And they were understandably very upset by my intrusion upon their hideout. If only they weren't so eager to talk about how no one ought to know this place existed.

Come to think of it, I guess their speech was a bit harder for me to understand. I knew I should have paid more attention in Freshman Calculus.

What impressed me most about this batch of Team Rocket members, though, was that they sported some seriously dangerous attacks despite their relatively low levels. Destiny Bond? Double-Edge with STAB? Pretty deadly.

The Team Rocket base was also one of the most absurd work environments I've ever seen. How was anyone suppose to get to where they needed to go when half the hallways were a maze of arrow-pushing...things. I feel like I'm about to throw up after all the spinning they made me do...

Now, if I had been paying attention earlier, I might have remembered someone mentioning something about the Silph Scope. It's a pity I don't remember who it was.

Speaking of lost items, it sure is convenient for these Rockets to tell me exactly what they dropped, rather than leaving me to figure it out on my own. I got to say, for a heartless criminal syndicate, they sure can be user-friendly at times.

And sometimes, they just aren't.

As I fought my way deeper into the base, it occurred to me that I really didn't have much of a reason to be here. I mean, yeah, they're Team Rocket, so they're obviously Always Evil or something, which means I'm duty-bound to fight them...I think. Wait, what was their evil plan anyway, that I just had to stop them?

That's the thing that I found quite amazing abou these Rockets: they actually refrained from telling me their boss's secret plan for once. Villains that don't boast about their evil masterminded schemes? Unheard of!

Before being foolish enough to just stomp right in to the most heavily-guarded room, I made sure to secure an escape route using the elevator. Once I had that under control, it was time to go after their boss.

Gee, I sure am lucky they never thought of shutting down the elevator while I'm in it, eh?

In the deepest floor of the base was a single door, guarded by two Rockets.

No points for guessing what's behind door #1.

And here's the big man, who introduced himself as Giovanni. I don't know what he means by protecting the world...but don't most villains claim to be saving the world through their tyrannical rule?

Giovanni lead off with a dark chibi Chen, who went nuts with stat down effects thanks to Intimidate, Mud Sport, and Mud Shot. Even after she was defeated, her impact on the battle remained.

The weakened China-Li fared much worse against the dark Momiji, who had the opportunity to buff herself up immensely before delivering some punishing blows.

Believe it! stepped up to deliver the counterattack, but still had one last opponent to deal with. Giovanni's Suika saw fit to buff itself up significantly before beginning her assault with Rock Tomb and Rock Blast.

Thanks to our great typing for resistance, though, it was not difficult to triumph in this contest.

Giovanni actually took his loss quite well, saying that my victory was ultimately pointless, given that his plan is already in motion. As a gesture of the futility of my actions, he left behind the Silph Scope. Uh...what was I suppose to do with this again?

I mean, even after I got out the place, that guy who had lost it earlier was nowhere to be found. Instead, where he was standing was left a single letter, not even addressed to anyone. Of course I was curious enough to open it. Inside was just a single sentence: "Come to Celadon Mansion."

Celadon Mansion was a large building on the north side of the city. I didn't even know if that letter was meant for me, anyway, but I went regardless. Inside on the first floor, I just found an old lady having tea, with several Touhoumon around her. I was about to inquire if I should even be here, but she just told me to sit down and offered me some tea, acting like she was expecting me.

Back to Graze Tower? Oh, how I wish I hadn't heard those words. Hey, why do I even need to listen to this lady anyway?

Strangely enough, when I went back to the Mansion later to ask her just what she meant, I could find no trace of her, as if she was never there in the first place. Weird...

Today's episode was brought to you by Sho Minamimoto.
    Check out my Let's Plays: Sengoku Gensokyo (Complete!), Touhoumon (Complete!), and Labyrinth of Touhou
    Jade Curtiss avatar by Teutonic Knight

2. - Top - End - #302
    Banned

Zetta good job Maribel, you succeeded in factoring those hextopascals without a yoctogram of danger!

Now you just need to track down the Grim Heaper himself.
    Last edited by Terraoblivion; 2010-05-29 at 04:43 AM.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Banned

Sohcahtoa.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

I wonder if Joshua is somewhere nearby? Or is it that the probability of finding him is equivalent to the inverse of the length of the Sanzu river?
    Last edited by Assassin89; 2010-05-29 at 09:10 AM.

5. - Top - End - #305

Oh, and one more quick question. Since our team has blossomed to 8 members and counting, who do you want to seem me use for Erika's gym? A similar question can be asked for many other things from now on.

(Remember that I need Cut to reach Erika's gym, so only 5 characters may accompany me.)
    Last edited by Mirrinus; 2010-05-29 at 02:02 PM.
    Check out my Let's Plays: Sengoku Gensokyo (Complete!), Touhoumon (Complete!), and Labyrinth of Touhou

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

I vote for Magic Mary, Souseiseki, Asakura, Shinku, and Mukyue. Of course Tachikoma could substitute for Souseiseki, being another bug type.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'll vote for the same; Magic Mary, Souseiseki, Asakura, Shinku, and Mukyue.

I prefer Wriggle over Yamame.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Troll in the Playground

Really, for Erika's gym, being it's mostly Grass, Shinku, Mukyue, Asakura and Tachikoma should be plenty enough. Take Mary as backup, but I don't think we'll really need her.

Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    I prefer Wriggle over Yamame.
    Well, I'm the exact opposite in that regard, so nyeh .
    Last edited by Drascin; 2010-05-29 at 03:16 PM.

9. - Top - End - #309

Those innocent touhomon tought dying would finally release them from their cruel enslavement to humans? They better think again! Even in death they shall serve us again! MUAHAHAHAH!

10. - Top - End - #310
    Banned

I cannot remember the type chart for Pokemon, much less the one for Touhoumon, and i am too lazy to check. However, unless there are horrible match-ups of type send China-Li along, kick those leafy bastards good!

11. - Top - End - #311
    Pixie in the Playground

I've been watching this LP for some time, and I guess I finally decided to register so I could comment on it. Oh well.

So, a tip that some people may not know: if I'm not mistaken, bringing a Clefairy with you to the slots raises your chances to get a 777 a lot. And who's the Clefairy in Touhoumon? Yeah, Tewi. CTewi, to be more precise. It's either that, or...
    The machine with the best odds is at the far left directly beneath the lady in that isle.
    ...but I'm sure that the last time I tried these machines with a CTewi with me, I got a lot of triple 7s. And I wasn't at that machine...

Also, useless tip #2:

The marked tiles? There are balls hidden there. Using the Itemfinder on Giovanni's spot also gets you something, I believe.

and oh god what was with all the Sho references has Giovanni been playing too much TWEWY or something

As for the new gym? I suggest getting a new girl at the Lo-- Graze Tower and using her there. A Youmu, perhaps? I actually don't know if there are Wild Youmus there so I used common sense

12. - Top - End - #312
    Orc in the Playground

Good guess. There are Youmu in the tower, as well as Yuyuko and all three Prismriver sisters.

Also, TWEWY! I knew I was missing a reference there, but didn't know what it was referring to.

Also also, see what happens? You abandon Suika in favor of Meiling, and the poor thing turns to a life of crime.
    Patchouli Knowledge avatar courtesy of the skillful Prime32.

"Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the moment."
    --C. S. Lewis

"The first person to prove that cow's milk is drinkable was very, very thirsty."

13. - Top - End - #313

Let's Play Touhoumon - Chapter 4-5

Spoiler
    Show
    Before I leave for Graze Tower (because I SOOOO want to go there right now), there was still unfinished business waiting for me at the Celadon Gym. I think I'll appreciate not needing to understand not any math references this time around. I've got a whole new vendetta to chew on, though.

Apparently I've got more perverse stalkers to worry about. Excuse me for a moment while I report this man to the local author- oh, wait, I forgot. Police are useless here.

This may be an all-female gym, but I don't really think this place is indictive of my gender. Not all of us are flower-obsessed Yamato Nadeshikos-in-training. Some of us fit into alternate stereotypes, thank you very much. Where would I be without my snarkiness?

Wait...what are you trying to say about me? What nerve! Just because I do not fit into your specific brand of femininity! And to say nothing of any of the male trainers who may need to challenge this gym! What kind of idiotic rule is that?

So you admit that this glass prison you've set up for yourself is boring, eh? How unsurprising. Maybe if you didn't confine yourself in such a stifling environment, and actually bothered to expand your horizons, you wouldn't be so bored.

So you deliberately chose the easy way to do things, do you? Maybe if you didn't always take the easy road, you wouldn't have gotten thrashed by me so badly.

And why do people keep mistaking me for a boy?! I mean, I know I don't exactly have the biggest...assets, but does my long hair and dress not give it away? I'm not even trying to hide my gender with an awesome feathered hat or anything. Or could it be...that you've been trapped in this feminine cage for so long that you're desperate for any form of male attention, even if you have to fabricate it? I don't even know whether I ought to berate you or pity you anymore.

Why do I keep feeling like "nice lady" is suppose to be an euphemism or something? Oh no...all female, desperate for male attention, "nice ladies"...don't tell me that this gym is secretly a brothel!

You poor things. There's so much more you could be doing with your life! Let me help set you free! Embrace your future with smiles rather than tears!

You there! You look like you're in charge. I've got a whole lot to say to you about how you're running your gym, and I hope you'd listen carefully. No, don't just go off staring out the window and talking about the weather! This is serious! Maybe you'll pay more attention once I arrange your flowers...the hard way!

Our team, as of the end of chapter 4:

Spoiler
    Show

And one more question to ask:

So, Wriggle. Yeah, she was MVP of that last battle. Now you've seen her alternate evolution, Princess Wriggle. The question is: should I take her alternate evolution, or stick with her EX form?

EX Wriggle:
    Only Bug type, so fewer weaknesses; the added STAB she'd otherwise get is fairly useless.
    Statistically, gets higher defense but lower special defense and HP.
    Learns fewer support moves, but better offensive attacks; not sure if we really need the offensive coverage, given Wriggle's more supportive nature for my team.

Princess Wriggle:
    A whole mess of new weaknesses from adding the Grass type, including two different 4x weaknesses.
    Slightly better stat bases; lower defense, but better HP and special defense, and very slightly higher speed.
    Can learn more support moves like Sing and Sweet Kiss (but require move relearner to get).
    Gets a better ability. (Infectious: same as Effect Spores)

And a 3rd option, although I'm not as eager for this one:

Beach Wriggle:
    Has the unique Bug/Water type.
    Has better offensive stats, but worse defensive stats (except for special defense). Sweeping ability is sadly hampered by lower speed.
    Does get Yawn for support, but otherwise learns more sweeping-oriented moves (like Mana Charge).
    Fanservice-y sprite (Wriggle in a swimsuit, and looks more mature somehow.)

If you want a manly version of Wriggle, don't go picking her EX mode, as that one's sprite also happens to be rather feminine (long haired Wriggle!). Gee, maybe naming her "Souseiseki" was a bit premature, eh? Although Souseiseki did look really cute in that dress in episode 7 of Rosen Maiden Träumend...

Personally, I like Princess Wriggle for the better support moves, ability, and slightly better stats, but the added Grass typing is more of a liability than an asset. Since her alternate forms evolve via stones, you can also choose whether to evolve her immediately, or wait until later.

14. - Top - End - #314
    Banned

Awesome avatar Mirrinus.

So, China jobs in the first round? How typical. Jiaooo. Needs more cow heal bell.

If Wriggle is the support Touhoumon of your team, then go for Princess Wriggle, by all means.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

I like how Maribel's response to accusations of not being feminine is to beat the crap out of the other party.

Also, great job there Asakura. That's Tengus for ya, lazy and easily confused. Wait a sec...
    Last edited by Tengu_temp; 2010-06-01 at 06:00 AM.

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

I guess Wriggle doesn't agree with the opinions of those girls in the gym either, seeing as she has beaten up several of them. Due to being more support, I vote for Princess Wriggle.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Banned

I support the creation of Princess Wriggle. It sounds so fun that it has to be done. Sadly i could not see the battle, what with this being China and all, so i have to ask...Does she come with a crown?

18. - Top - End - #318

the most important thing is: can you provide us with the pic for princess wriggle and beach wriggle? Can't seems to find them in touhou wiki.

Uuh, I'm torn. Wriggle should be manly gender ambiguous. too bad that you can't evolve him into dark wriggle. Can you?

But fanservicey wriggle sounds so cute.
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

19. - Top - End - #319

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    the most important thing is: can you provide us with the pic for princess wriggle and beach wriggle? Can't seems to find them in touhou wiki.
    As you wish.

Spoiler
    Show

Uuh, I'm torn. Wriggle should be manly gender ambiguous. too bad that you can't evolve him into dark wriggle. Can you?
    Nope, not without some notable hacking on my part. Last Word Wriggle is pretty badass (as are all the Last Word forms), but that requires a Sun Stone, which I normally won't be able to get for a long time unless I feel like farming chibi Yukaris. All the Last Word forms are pretty much Game Breakers anyway, with stat distributions that match or surpass even Garchomp.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Pixie in the Playground

long haired Wriggle
    I VOTE EXWRIGGLE

And the best part of that fight was when after two Mega Drains, Metronome called... Mega Drain.
    Hooray for Swarm'd Bug attacks, by the way.

21. - Top - End - #321

I like Beach Wriggle, I'll vote for that one.
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Banned

Wriggle apparently grows up to be girly in this game. I still stand by Princess Wriggle, a shame we cannot get a Gothic Mystia for her to hang out with then.

23. - Top - End - #323

Gothic Mystia can be seen on the first post of this thread, in the second image I posted. She was one of my earlier team's physical sweepers, and she was awesome.

Let's Play Touhoumon - Chapter 5-1

Spoiler
    Show
    A small distance west of Celadon City, I found a secluded little house in the woods. Apparently, it's been kept in total isolation from the outside world, because no one has ever been able to bypass the insurmountable two-foot-high plant that blocked the pathway to it. Until now, that is.

To bribe me into keeping this place a secret, the girl there gave me another HM, this time to teach the art of flight. Because, you know, things with wings don't know how to unless a machine teaches them first.

With a quick flap, I was able to travel all the way from Celadon City to Lavender Town in but a moment. Not that I was all that eager to get here, but hey.

Looks like I wasn't the only one to think of exploring this place either. Long time no see, Renko! I didn't even seen you at all last chapter! You're looking well, aren't you? Say, I wonder how you knew to check this place out?

Renko once again led off with Aya, so I figured a mirror match was in order. However, she didn't seem to think so, and ended up doing something that I've never seen before: switching. Well, I've never seen anyone other than me do it, at any rate.

Given the poor matchup for me, I had to likewise switch out. Mukyue brought her starter to a quick end by exploiting her gaping weakness to fire.

When Renko's Aya once again returned to the field, I had my own Asakura finish what she started. A quick sweep of Momiji followed, due to the latter's obsession with self-buffs at the expense of actually using it to hit us. Up next, though, was a new member of Renko's team that I've never seen before.

Youmu was quite a pain to hit, thanks to a plethora of immunities and resistances afforded to her by her unique type combination. Once again I was forced to spend a turn to switch out. (Curse you, Set Battle Mode!)

With Tachikoma fielding a better arsenal against the half-ghost, we were able to bring down Youmu and gain a valuable new skill as well. All that remained was to one-shot Renko's poor chibi Patchouli, and the battle was ours.

Renko gave me a useful piece of information after the fight: namely, that Team Rocket was up to something in this tower. Gosh, I just keep running into them at every turn, don't I? It's like as if I were a protagonist in some video game and thus the only person capable of stopping the evildoers all the time. But of course that can't be true, right?

With no choice but to go up (since thou must and all), I heaved a heavy sigh and climbed the stairs up to the creepier parts of Graze Tower. If someone had told me I'd be spending my vacation exploring a fog-filled haunted tower lined with tombstones, I would have had them committed to a mental institution. Instead, it looks like I'll be the one needing therapy after this.

What's this, a rope? Hmm, the end is already tied into a noose, which can fit snuggly over one's head...

And the people, the people here! I've never really thought mikos were all that creepy before, but these ones, well...

It didn't sound like they were all right in the head. Even after I had beaten her in battle, she still just kept staring blankly at me, repeating the same thing over and over again. Something about righting countless wrongs and stuff. I tried all I could to snap her out of it, but nothing worked. She just continued to recite that mysterious line in suspicious red-colored text.

The other mikos in the tower were no different, stammering on about some cult-ish saying for cleansing the world. Oddly enough, beating them in battle still had no effect on their condition. Not what I was expecting, at any rate. What was the point of me even fighting them, then?

Higher and higher I climbed, through more and more floors filled with this thick, damp fog. Lost in a graveyard, hounded by ghosts all around me, and fleeing from zombie mikos. Not exactly my idea of fun. I swear, I'm going to find Wes Craven after all this is done and introduce his face to my foot.

At least someone was kind enough to set up a spot for me to rest. This purified field stuff is pretty nifty; any chance I can get a portable version going? Instant circle of protection, just add water! Would be a huge hit.

Of course, I have no idea what these crazy possessed women even mean by creating a new paradise through shining a flashlight or something of that nature. How typical. Everyone talks about changing the world, but get fuzzy when it comes to the details, eh? Even if you're just a brainwashed zombie, you've still got no excuse for lacking a plan.

Although I've got to say, for a bunch of creepy mikos living in a foggy haunted graveyard tower, they sure were in touch with popular fashion trends. They even sported the same red pins that were all the rage in Celadon City.

Maybe if they spent less time shopping and reciting their ideological mantra, and more time hammering out the details of their salvation agenda, they'd actually make more of a difference in this world. But as is, I don't see how a zombie miko was going to take the world by storm.

Up and up I continued, growing more desensitized to the disturbing ramblings of zombie women that moaned all around me. This trip is really doing weird things to my psyche, eh? If I know my horror genre, then whatever's causing all this is probably at the very top of this tower. Just one more flight of stairs and-

Whoa. What's that?

Could this strange and unique ghost be the source of the brainwashed mikos? Then allow me to defeat it and...

Nope, they're still zombies. Great. What's the point of this thing, then? Oh well, one more floor to go...

...and who did I find, but Team Rocket! Again! Are you stalking me, or am I stalking you?

The three Team Rocket members I found seemed to be busy abusing an old man, yelling at him about interrupting some important tests that they were ordered to carry out. Being the good moral citizen that I am, I was obligated to help the obviously innocent old man from the brutish math thugs.

Nah, I really had no clue who the old man was. I just needed a good excuse to fight the Rockets. Beating up math nerds is surprisingly therapeutic; I finally understand what all those middle school bullies were getting at.

Hmm, both their leader Giovanni and the Team Rocket members here mentioned something about changing the world as well. Coincidence? Yeah, it's probably just a coincid- bwahahaha! Sorry, I just couldn't say that with a straight face. Come on, I'm not that dumb.

The old man I rescued, Mr. Fuji, told me about his theory regarding the zombie mikos roaming the tower. The women started behaving this way shortly after Team Rocket arrived and handed out those red pins, so the two incidences were likely linked. Plenty of questions still remained, though. Why did they choose this place, and what's so special about the pins? I mean, I've got a pin just like it, yet I'm clearly not some possessed lunatic rambling about the judgment of the world. Well, as far as I know, anyway.

Mr. Fuji charged me to get to the bottom of this mystery, because it's always wise to shift the responsibility onto a complete stranger in these matters. To aid me in my quest, he offered me a mysterious flute that has the power to awaken sleeping Touhoumon. He saw it as a way to help me get past the giant turtle blocking the roads. I saw it as an excuse to never spend any more money on Awakenings, only to remember that I've got a Heal Bell user on my side. And that I never use items in battle anyway.

With another unique tool tucked safely into my bag, I felt ready for more adventure. But where should my adventure take me? I could continue pursuing the Rockets and learn more about just what they're up to, but with my new flute opening the way south, there were many new lands for me to explore as well. Hmm, where should my priorities lie...

The rest of Chapter 5 is in your hands! Where to next?

Continue exploring South, to Fuchsia City!
    > Covers Cycling Road, Routes 12-15, and Fuchsia Gym.
    > Gives me earlier access to the Safari Zone, where tons of new characters can be found.

Check out the heart of this region and this incident: Saffron City!
    > Covers the Fighting Dojo, Silph Company, and Saffron Gym.
    > More Team Rocket math references, and battles with Renko and Giovanni.

Also...time for another potential new member! This will cover Graze Tower and the new routes opened by the flute.

A. Lunasa Prismriver (Ghost, bulky supporter: baton passes defensive buffs)
    B. Merlin Prismriver (Ghost, offensive supporter: baton passes attack/special attack buffs)
    C. Lyrica Prismriver (Ghost, fast supporter: baton passes speed buffs)
    D. Youmu Konpaku (Ghost/Normal > Ghost/Steel, physical sweeper or physical wall)
    E. Yuyuko Saigyouji (Ghost/Grass, extremely versatile movepool, can fill almost any role)
    F. Yuka Kazami (Grass/Dark, very slow special/mixed sweeper or tank)
    G. Genji (Rock/Flying, physical wall that can't do anything else)
    H. None of the Above (Why do I still include this option? It's never going to win.)

Sorry Rolaran, but VIVIT will not be included in this list. Yes, she's available at the Game Corner, but costs an astounding 9,999 coins, which of course I won't be able to afford right now. Maybe once I get that kind of money, I'll add her to the next list of choices.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Dwarf in the Playground

Youmo gets my vote. She is a lot of fun, just don't let her near fire.

25. - Top - End - #325

I'm a Youmu fan.

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Youmu - Ghost/Normal is immune to Normal, Fighting and Ghost moves and resistant to Bug.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2010-06-02 at 05:45 AM.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

We're forced to choose between Youmu and Yuyuko?

I can't do it. They're supposed to be together, not separated!

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Banned

I'll throw in a vote for Yuyuko. We need more eating going on. And i enjoy the silly, laidback ghost who for one reason or another is generally associated with Miyuki from Lucky Star.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

I vote for Youmu
    Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

30. - Top - End - #330
    Ogre in the Playground

It's a toss up between Yuyuko and Youmu, but I vote for Youmu and nickname her Myon because we have done similar things with Patchouli and Meiling.