New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default 3.x - going for the funny bone?

Simple question: are there any published adventures for 3.x in the silly parodic style similar to old-time Castle Greyhawk? I'd like to run a comic adventure for my players, they seem to like humor in their game, and so do I.

PS: I actually own the above-mentioned CG, but don't want to waste time adapting it to 3.x, so if there's anything ready-to-play, I'd rather use that.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: 3.x - going for the funny bone?

GMs 3.5, cWoD, Rogue Trader, Monsterhearts, The Pool, and Fudge. Narrativist, wacky builder, and dancer.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

You can download the original Dungeonland and Beyond the Magic Mirror from WotC's website. Good luck adapting them, though... they were pretty thick with Gygaxese, even by Gygax standards.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

The Portable Hole Full of Beer series is one you want to look for. Free to download wherever it is that it's there to be downloaded, too. There's three editions of it, which all have mostly the same things, though each edition changes some of the rules of the previous and might add a thing or two.
    Mega-tar by AlterForm. Power Up!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    I've always considered breakfast to be evil. Looking at me with it's bacon-smile, and it's sunny-side-up eyes. I know it's plotting something.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyckspoon View Post
    ..thank you, Deth Muncher. My life is richer for being aware of this. And weirder. ("You destroyed my friends! I will have my vengeance! Face the fury of my pelvic thrusts!" "Oh yeah? LAZOR!")
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    You all are a terrible species. I'm going back to my fortress of misanthropy now.