New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Question Prestige Class Suggestions for a 3.5 gestalt Barbarian/Dragon Shaman

My current gestalt character is a level 17 (nearly 18) half-orc barbarian/dragon shaman (white dragon totem). I'm considering prestige classes for post-epic level, and I'm looking for suggestions. I'll probably take the barbarian side into frenzied berserker, but I am not sure what to do with the dragon shaman side now. Any suggestions from the Playground?

EDIT: All Wizards books (and Dragon/Dungeon magazines) are available, but we'd like to avoid homebrew.
    Last edited by reptilecobra13; 2010-05-05 at 01:37 AM.
    "The mountain is high, but the view is well worth it. All the better a spot from which to pierce the heavens."

Quote Originally Posted by jiriku View Post
    Neytiri...call me. I've got dinner reservations for two and an extra-large chair for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvrick View Post
    Do not meddle in the affairs of adventurers, for you are expendable, and full of XP

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Prestige Class Suggestions for a 3.5 gestalt Barbarian/Dragon Shaman

- I don't believe you can PrC on both sides at the same time.

- Frenzied Berserker is a notorious team-killer. Talk to your DM about the "Righteous Wrath" feat (BoED) for getting around that.

- If you're taking Righteous Wrath, look at Champion of Gwynharwyf (BoED), for some major pwnage.

- Do you have the "Entangling Exhalation" feat (Races of the Dragon), to make your Dragon Shaman powers awesome?

- Is it too late to rebuild using a Dragonfire Adept instead of a Dragon Shaman, for extra AC and general pwns?

Zeal's Tier System for PrC's
    Zeal's Expanded Alignment System
    Zeal's "Creative" Build Requests
    Bubs the Commoner
    Zeal's "Minimum-Intervention" balance fix
    Feat Point System fix (in progress)

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JadePhoenix View Post
    sonofzeal, you're like a megazord of awesome and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    SonOfZeal, it is a great joy to see that your Kung-Fu remains undiminished in this, the twilight of an age. May the Great Wheel be kind to you, planeswalker.