A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad

Thread: Archangel PrCs?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Archangel PrCs?

I'm planning to undertake a new homebrew project, making five prestige classes based on celestial paragons, in the vein of stalker of kharrash or emissary of barachiel.

To sum up what is written here:

New homebrew challenge for myself [need advice to get started] (Angelic Paragons)

I'm planning on making five to seven PrCs based on five to seven archangels (Mikhael, Jibrael, Raphael, Uriel, Phanuel, with possibly Metatron and Sandalphon.)

Would this violate the rules against speaking of real world religion? Would removing certain angels or changing to the more common names (Micheal, Gabriel) relieve said problem?

I'm probably worrying for nothing, but I want to start off on the right foot.
    Last edited by Sir_Chivalry; 2010-05-10 at 09:11 AM.
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Archangel PrCs?

Pretty much, yes. It's too plainly based on real world religion. The discussion that will flow from it will inevitably be real world religious in nature. I may add more to this when I have more time.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2010-05-10 at 01:26 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex