Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default Wisdom and Intelligence Debate Part 2 - The Reckoning

Just reviving that old debate, since the other thread seems to be getting ignored now.

Quote Originally Posted by From Anoter Forum
    In the past, I spent a lot of my days just staring at javascript and python tutorials thinking what the hell until I realized that my Wisdom score was way up (like, 17 or so) and my Intelligence score was way down (like I don't know, a 6), while my Charisma hovered at about a 6, as always (and if you start this personal trend of comparing real life to D&D, it comes to figure).

Since I've been gradually getting back into school (and progressing through grade 11 math 10 times slower then average for a student, sad I know; luckily its a 'self paced' program), my Int score is climbing upwards again. But if I really want to get it up there, I feel like I need to do a sort of brain shift between wisdom and intelligence (or it just happens automatically; kind of like good days and bad days except its more of a constant). Has anyone ever experienced this?

And yes, I now truly realize the difference between Wisdom and Intelligence. >_>
    So... has anyone really experienced this 'gradual shift' thing I mentioned?

Here's the other forum (it's completely unrelated, but I got off topic and put this there).
    Last edited by imp_fireball; 2010-05-27 at 06:14 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Wisdom and Intelligence Debate Part 2 - The Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by imp_fireball View Post
    Just reviving that old debate, since the other thread seems to be getting ignored now.
    So... has anyone really experienced this 'gradual shift' thing I mentioned?

Here's the other forum (it's completely unrelated, but I got off topic and put this there).
    I've never actually experienced anything like that I understand from my reasoning ability that I have a high intelligence, but understanding is often beyond me and I'm sometimes quite oblivious to things around me. This has been pretty consistent throughout my life
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimystik View Post
    This thrown DMG is not whacking you in the face. It's violently caressing you.
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for the amazing avatar!