New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default 2 very unrelated questions.

OK, my questions:

1. A friend of mine is Overseer of an Exodus game and mentioned a ****-up table which determines what happens in what scenario on a natural 1. However, I can't find said table on the internet, and wondered if anyone knows of it? Or, alternatively, a similar table?

2. Does anyone know where I can purchase a GM screen? I had the idea of stapling bits of cereal boxes together but I want each "face" of the screen to be A4 really.

Much obliged in advance.
    Credit to Bradakhan for the amazing avatar.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 2 very unrelated questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Graek Wolf-Fang View Post
    2. Does anyone know where I can purchase a GM screen? I had the idea of stapling bits of cereal boxes together but I want each "face" of the screen to be A4 really.
    Go poke around a good used book store or hobby store for any OLD boxed sets. I know the 2nd Ed Birthright Campaign Setting came with a really neat screen, and its possible a couple others did too. I'm pretty sure the FR one didn't, though, as I have it and its not in there.

Alternatively, check Ebay or Amazon Marketplace. Both are great places for picking up obscure crap that someone is trying to unload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

Imp

1. Do a web search for "critical fumble chart". Then choose what you like best.
    Last edited by DonEsteban; 2010-06-07 at 04:22 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

dont use cereal boxes! use cardboard boxes and ductape. get a marker and decorate as fit.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.

The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html