New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Kobold

Default Soulmeld Compendium?

So, I once saw a thing that had all the Tome of Battle manuevers on little cards, so that you could print them out, cut them out, and then have a little piece of paper with each of your manuevers on it. That way, not only could you keep track of which ones you had readied easily, but you also had all the relevant information right there, without needing to check the book constantly.

Is there anything like that for Soulmelds?
    Avatar by K penguin. Sash by Damned1rishman.
    MOVIE NIGHTS AND LETS PLAYS LIVESTREAMED

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Soulmeld Compendium?

For that matter, is there anything like that for Vestiges?

I'm extremely interested in Binders, but the lack of easy reference is killing me. Incarnum was bad enough.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad. Charisma is convincing someone it's a good idea anyways.

I am a 12/13/13/17/15/17 True Neutral Sorcerer2.

Tainted Bonds, a newly-created Touhou x D&D 3.5 CYOA. Just read these before posting anywhere. Talk about it here.

Awesome remastered ballista avatar by Savannah!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Default Re: Soulmeld Compendium?

It's not a printout, but this spreadsheet should help you keep tabs on them all. It has macros to assist with organization, but Excel gives you a warning about them. Far as I know there are no viruses in there (though Excel will give its standard warning about them), so as long as you have a decent virus scanner (I suggest Avast!, since it's free and really, really good) you should be fine.

Beyond that, I suggest 3x5 notecards.

I guess I could set up something where you click on the name and it takes you to a printable description, though I have nowhere near the time and compunction to do that at the moment, I'm afraid.

Can't help with the vestiges, though. You could always set up something similar on your own, I guess.
    Last edited by Lycanthromancer; 2010-06-19 at 10:45 AM.