New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Imp

smile Druids and Horrid animals

Hi again, this is the REAL Wermus speaking here(i already yelled my friend who took my account, lazy guyxDD),and i want to thanks all for the help that this forum bring me to me and my DM.

I will just leave my question because my english get worse when i write a lot of words xDD.

Im playing a lvl 12-13 campaing in Eberron and a good friend wants to enter with a druid, but he asked about changing to an "Horrid" animal with Wildshape. Is this posible cause "it" is still an animal or it have different ruling?.

thanks a lot in advance^^
    who would told that Wemus Fletcher, the son of a Frenzied Berseker and a Warpriest, became a Sorcerer and cant use aweapon even if his life depend on it?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Druids and Horrid animals

SRD

Alternate Form

A creature with this special quality has the ability to assume one or more specific alternate forms. A true seeing spell or ability reveals the creature’s natural form. A creature using alternate form reverts to its natural form when killed, but separated body parts retain their shape. A creature cannot use alternate form to take the form of a creature with a template. Assuming an alternate form results in the following changes to the creature:
    Wildshape is considered an Alternate Form ability.

Edit: However, The ECS does offer Druids the option of selecting "Horrid" animal as thier companions. Applied with the Warbeast template [ MMII ] and to lesson the penalty use Natural Bond [Complete Adventurer] for a tougher than normal pet.
    Last edited by mikej; 2010-06-25 at 01:06 AM.
    mikej

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Knight View Post
    Just to save time:

Giacomo: Monks are as strong as wizards with UMD and partially charged wands.

[Respected forum members]: No they are not.

Giacomo: Yes they are. You all just abuse the rules.

[Rfm]: No u

G: No u

Repeat until someone challenges G to duel, which then never happens.