New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Default I dont know if this is the right forum to put this on sorry Admins... :(

I am looking for a group to play with in PbP or in Las Vegas. My DM is making me very unhappy and I am about to leave the group. Does anyone know how I can find out who plays in vegas or if I can get into a PbP game?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Drascin View Post
    DM: "And now you descend into the mazelike tunnels, where no light save for what magic you bring will illuminate your path, as you search for-"
    Player: "I'm preparing Teleport twice each day."
    DM: "...and there goes the tension by the window"

Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A: Lawful Good Human Ranger (3rd Level)
    Ability Scores
    Strength: 15
    Dexterity: 18
    Constitution: 16
    Intelligence: 16
    Wisdom: 16
    Charisma: 14

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: I dont know if this is the right forum to put this on sorry Admins... :(

Zing!

Here you go. A PbP recruitment board.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put tomato in fruit salad. Charisma is convincing someone it's a good idea anyways.

I am a 12/13/13/17/15/17 True Neutral Sorcerer2.

Tainted Bonds, a newly-created Touhou x D&D 3.5 CYOA. Just read these before posting anywhere. Talk about it here.

Awesome remastered ballista avatar by Savannah!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: I dont know if this is the right forum to put this on sorry Admins... :(

http://nearbygamers.com/

Got frustrated with group last minute canceling so I decided to find a new one, that site worked for me.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The link below is for a site that I use -- it asks you to put in your zip code and then finds you games/players in order of distance. You can read descriptions of the game, pm the DM with questions, organize your own game, etc. Very good for the Washington DC area, I haven't tried it in Las Vegas obviously. Good luck finding a group!

http://www.penandpapergames.com/