New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Modules

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Modules

Recently, my wife has found she likes Dm'ing, but lacks the abilirty and time to build mutli-sessionial affairs from start. So, bam! Spice weasel modules.

The campaign is a rotating DM set up various players having several characters. Its set in a poor mans version of Greyhawk, which basically can be translated as '2ed means orcs can be killed for profit' for the party.

Anyway, i know we have Forge of Fury(Currently running), Sunless citadel, speaker in dreams, standing stone, Return to ToEE, Nightfang Spire, and Tomb of horrors.

What other ones might be good to pick up?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Modules

What is a spice weasel module? I'm not trying snarky but that's a term I've never heard before.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.- Benjamin Franklin

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Evelyn Beatrice Hall

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I think hes making a Futurama reference :P

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Have you checked out the free adventures from the Wizard of the Coast website? There are dozens of (usually fairly short) D20/3e modules available there.
    It is a joyful thing indeed to hold intimate converse with a man after one’s own heart, chatting without reserve about things of interest or the fleeting topics of the world; but such, alas, are few and far between.

– Yoshida Kenko (1283-1350), Tsurezure-Gusa (1340)