New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Default Re: Drowtales: The Info Dump

Diva has a new body and the Young cast is moving against Snads. Things are going to blow up big in this last chapter.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Firbolg in the Playground

I find Diva's words very interesting: is she going to refuse to rule? I mean, she obviously doesn't have a powerful clan at her command any more, and her massive firepower didn't help her last time; she simply doesn't have the knowledge to survive how wars are fought nowadays, and even Quain was killed, once she was alone.

I wonder what Sillice will say, once she sees her passing through!
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Zombie

Diva never wanted to rule in the first place. She saw her job to stand in for Sharess until she came back and keep the elves from wiping themselves out in the meantime. Diva is now up to date on demons and the like and might even know more than Snads. (All of Sha'sana's research, contact with Kiel and a major demon sitting downstairs. Remember she said the Friend Demons were no allowed in the 9th Tower because the were nosy, not dangerous.) And now she has the power to use that knowledge.

I suspect Diva will help out the young cast to take out Snads, then turn to helping the tainted before going back to the surface.

The meeting with the loyal members of her family will be .... interesting. Especially since she has been around them for years already.
    Member of the Giants in the Playground Forum Chapter for the Movement to Reunite Gondwana!

4. - Top - End - #1474

I do like the idea of Diva saving pretty much everyone in her clan (also Chrys), all the female ex-students of Orthrobbae, and the various common folks who got infected with a time-bomb.

I wonder how the Kyorl will take it, however, and if the merging can be administered from outside without causing massive personality changes.

About today's chibi page, crowns are indeed refitted for different users, and that wouldn't have been an unusual result.
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

5. - Top - End - #1475

I think today's chibi makes a good point. For all of her heroics and fairy-tale-like ambitions, all Kiel could get boiled down to not being killed and ending up a squatter. On a social level, she is nothing: no family and no clan. She doesn't belong anywhere, and, if she wants to live in the clan system, she'll have to carve up a place all over again, or be just one more faceless commoner, which she objectively never was.

Instead, Ariel is Illharess of the major clan, Chiri is a Seer, and Chrys is overseer and leader of the Imperial Guard.