New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Horror Roleplaying Music: Nox Arcana?

I'm getting a Nox Arcana album for a horror (Similar to CoC, but the Rules are homebrew) RPG. I'm not a fan of their ''Necronomicon'' Album and have been trying to decide between their other albums. I've listened to music from Shadow of the Raven, Transylvania, Blackthorn Asylum and Darklore Manor. I can't choose which to get.

Which Album is the best for horror roleplay? (We play a fair deal, so all the adventures'll be premade, and most taken from CoC. Our first will be Closed Casket and Still Waters). Are there good albums I've missed? Which Album do you reccomed.

-Appreciating any help I can get, L.L
    Last edited by Lord Loss; 2010-08-23 at 07:51 AM.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

My Trophies!

Spoiler
    Show

Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Horror Roleplaying Music: Nox Arcana?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Loss View Post
    I'm getting a Nox Arcana album for a horror (Similar to CoC, but the Rules are homebrew) RPG. I'm not a fan of their ''Necronomicon'' Album and have been trying to decide between their other albums. I've listened to music from Shadow of the Raven, Transylvania, Blackthorn Asylum and Darklore Manor. I can't choose which to get.

Which Album is the best for horror roleplay? (We play a fair deal, so all the adventures'll be premade, and most taken from CoC. Our first will be Closed Casket and Still Waters). Are there good albums I've missed? Which Album do you reccomed.

-Appreciating any help I can get, L.L
    I find the score from Cannibal Holocaust particularly creepy, given the visuals it's associated with in the move. Also, Lux Aeterna is more than a little disturbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause-to-effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.
    Awesomesauce Doctor WhOotS-atar by Ceika!