New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Cat Fans Unite and PEACH II: Moar Kittehs!

with flight and color spray it'd still be +1 LA
    Revised avatar by Trixie, New avvie by Crisis21!
    Mah Fluffy Death Critters
    Orcs and Goblins
    Behold the Power of Kitteh!
    Backup threads available here

2. - Top - End - #932
    Titan in the Playground

My apologies foro this but due to a health scare I've been unable to get as much accomplished this month. Will post new stuff soon now that I've been declared ok.
    Orcs and Goblins

3. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 11:23 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

4. - Top - End - #934
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 11:36 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

5. - Top - End - #935
    Titan in the Playground

After discussion elsewhere i have edited and revised small, medium and huge cats. Gargantuan Cat on the way.
    Orcs and Goblins

6. - Top - End - #936
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-06 at 11:47 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

7. - Top - End - #937
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-07 at 01:04 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

8. - Top - End - #938
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry guys, work went to hell for a few weeks. I''ll have stuff up shortlly
    Orcs and Goblins

9. - Top - End - #939
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-07 at 12:14 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

10. - Top - End - #940
    Titan in the Playground

Last edited by Bhu; 2022-03-07 at 01:02 AM.
    Orcs and Goblins

11. - Top - End - #941
    Titan in the Playground

I got hit by a truck after being injured at work (I'll be ok, worry not). Will have stuff soon.
    Orcs and Goblins

12. - Top - End - #942
    Titan in the Playground

Working on some new backgrounds for 5e that will be cat burglar appropriate. Will have the first batch soon.
    Last edited by Bhu; 2019-05-26 at 09:14 PM.
    Orcs and Goblins

13. - Top - End - #943
    Titan in the Playground

Burlap Guild Member
    You belong to the infamous Burlap Throat-Wattle Guild. The Burlap Throat-Wattle in the little town of Burlap is the worlds most infamous dragons only bar. It is considered neutral territory where Dragons of all species can meet and conduct business, chat, or try to get laid by the bar maids without any fighting or assassination going on. It's also home to a thriving Cat Burglars Guild, all of whom are the bastard children of dragons and humanoid bar wenches (darn dragon groupies). The dragons have noticed that their kids and paramours have a thing for cats, but somehow have miraculously not noticed that the cats are some sort of organization. Or perhaps they've simply been kind enough to not mention it since most of them are their kids.
    Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Persuasion.
    Languages: Draconic
    Equipment: A set of fine clothes, a disguise kit, Guild signet ring, and a belt pouch containing 15 gp

Feature: Guild Membership
    As an established and respected member of the Guild, you can rely on certain benefits that membership provides. Your fellow guild members will provide you with lodging and food if necessary, and pay for your funeral if needed (not to mention a dragon will avenge you). Guilds often wield tremendous political power. If you are accused f a crime, your guild will support you whether or not a good case can be made for your innocence or the crime is justifiable. You can also gain access to powerful political figures (dragons) through the guild, if you are a member in good standing. Such connections might require the donation of money or magic items to the guild’s coffers for dragons who are enemies of your paterfamilias. You must pay dues of 5 gp per month to the guild. If,you miss payments, you must make up back dues to remain in the guild’s good graces.

Suggested Characteristics
    You are famous (more likely infamous) due to the vagaries of interspecies attraction. Due to your draconic parent, Gods and other powerful beings interfere with your life. Generally you are too busy trying to figure out how to monetize this to be afraid.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong. [/li]
      [li]2: I have a joke for every occasion, especially occasions where humor is inappropriate.[/li]
      [li]3: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.[/li]
      [li]4: I’m a born gambler who can't resist taking a risk for a potential payoff.[/li]
      [li]5: To me, a tavern brawl is a nice way to get to know a new city.[/li]
      [li]6: Sarcasm and insults are my weapons of choice.[/li]
      [li]7: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can’t do it.[/li]
      [li]8: I pocket anything I see that might have some value.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Independence. I am a free spirit— no one tells me what to do. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]2: Fairness. I never target people who can’t afford to lose a few coins. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]3: Stoicism. I must prove that I can handle myself without the coddling of my family. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]4: Creativity. I never run the same con twice. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]5: People. I’m loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care. (Neutral)[/li]
      [li]6: Aspiration. I’m determined to make something of myself. (Any)[/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I’m trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a generous benefactor.[/li]
      [li]2: Dragons have power like few others, and I need to be like them.[/li]
      [li]3: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.[/li]
      [li]4: I will become the greatest thief that ever lived.[/li]
      [li]5: I will do anything to prove myself superior to my hated rival.[/li]
      [li]6: I would do anything for the other members of my Guild.[/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: I can’t resist a pretty face.[/li]
      [li]2: I’m convinced of the significance of my destiny, and blind to my shortcomings and the risk of failure.[/li]
      [li]3: I’m convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.[/li]
      [li]5: I once insulted a noble who still wants my head. It was a mistake that I will likely repeat.[/li]
      [li]5: I can’t resist swindling people who are more powerful than me.[/li]
      [li]6: Despite my best efforts, I am unreliable to my friends.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

14. - Top - End - #944
    Titan in the Playground

Will have more soon. I'm working overtime to fix my car. Damn transmissions.
    Orcs and Goblins

15. - Top - End - #945
    Titan in the Playground

Carnie
    You're a performer who travels with a carnival or circus. Perhaps you train bears, or do more physical work like the tightrope. Either way you entertain the masses, or you work to support those who do. It all depends on your talents, and how quick to learn you are. And may the Gods protect anyone who lays a finger on your bear friend. If he doesn't smoosh them, you will. You take it personal when people take liberty with your furry companions. You're equally as loyal to fellow carnies. Even rival carnivals get more respect than those outside the life.

Proficiencies: Deception, Sleight of Hand
    Proficiencies: Disguise kit, thieves’ tools
    Equipment: A small knife, a map of the route the carnival travels, a shovel, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Feature: One of Us
    You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

As a traveling carnival worker, you know just about everyone and everything on the circuit you travel. You know them because you've fleeced the deserving ones, and sometimes helped the poorer ones.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: I always have a plan for what to do when things go wrong. [/li]
      [li]2: The common folk love me for my skill and performances. [/li]
      [li]3: The first thing I do in a new place is note the locations of everything valuable—or where such things could be hidden. [/li]
      [li]4: Flattery is my preferred trick for getting what I want.[/li]
      [li]5: I lie about almost everything, even when there's no good reason to.[/li]
      [li]6: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can’t do it. [/li]
      [li]7: I'm rather adept at games of skill like darts, or five-finger fillet.[/li]
      [li]8: I frequently move from town to town, eager to pursue new marks.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Honor. I don’t steal from others in the trade. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]2: Fairness. I never target people who can't afford to lose a few coins. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]3: Freedom. Everyone should be free to pursue his or her own livelihood. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]4: Greed. I will do whatever it takes to become wealthy. (Evil) [/li]
      [li]5: People. I like seeing the smiles on people's faces when I perform. That's all that matters. (Neutral)[/li]
      [li]6: Aspiration. I'm determined to make something of myself. (Any)[/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I’m trying to pay off an old debt I owe to a loan shark. [/li]
      [li]2: My ill-gotten gains go to support my carnival troop.[/li]
      [li]3: I owe my life to the travelers who took me in when my parents died. [/li]
      [li]4: A conceited noble once gave me a horrible beating, and I will take my revenge on any authority I encounter. [/li]
      [li]5: I want to be famous, whatever it takes.[/li]
      [li]6: I owe my adopted family a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.[/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: I judge others harshly, and myself even more severely. [/li]
      [li]2: I have little respect for anyone who has not proven themselves.[/li]
      [li]3: I'm convinced that no one could ever fool me the way I fool others.[/li]
      [li]4: I have a weakness for the vices of the city, especially hard drink.[/li]
      [li]5: I am suspicious of outsiders and expect the worst of them. [/li]
      [li]6: I turn tail and run when things look bad. [/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

16. - Top - End - #946
    Titan in the Playground

Fallen Noble
    You grew up as a Noble, but have fallen on hard times. A tragedy robbed you of your title. Perhaps a rival framed you, or your family was killed and you were forced to abandon your ancestral lands. Perhaps you were exiled due to deeds either real or perceived. Whatever the cause, you're on the run now, and desperately trying to hide who you are. You are either a homeless vagabond, a mercenary, or part of some sort of traveling company. Whatever lets you move around a lot while concealing your identity.

Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Persuasion
    Tool Proficiencies: One type of gaming set
    Languages: One of your choice
    Equipment: One set of traveler's clothes, any one gaming set you are proficient with, poorly wrought maps from your homeland that depict where you are in the world, a small piece of jewelry worth 10 gp from your former life, and a pouch containing 5 gp

Feature: (New Friends)
    After being chucked out you have found kinship in the wretches and criminals of the cities, or perhaps even local rebels. You can gain information from your many contacts, the infamous and those derelicts beneath notice. You may also gain residency with them in conditions ranging from wretched to comfortable. Unfortunately, there may be a price on your head, and some people cannot afford to be seen with you.

You make sure to hone your skills in dealing with people. Having them on your side, or being able to conceal your true identity is integral in staying alive. The spies of your enemies are everywhere.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: My eloquent flattery makes everyone I talk to feel like the most wonderful and important person in the world. [/li]
      [li]2: I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me. [/li]
      [li]3: I have a strong code of honor or sense of propriety that others don't comprehend.[/li]
      [li]4: I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy. [/li]
      [li]5: I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide. [/li]
      [li]6: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood. [/li]
      [li]7: I’ve enjoyed fine food, drink, and high society among society's elite. Rough living grates on me.[/li]
      [li]8: If you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Respect. People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. (Good) [/li]
      [li]2: Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic) [/li]
      [li]3: Independence. I must prove that I can handle myself without the charity of others. (Chaotic) [/li]
      [li]4: Power. If I can attain more power, no one will tell me what to do. (Evil) [/li]
      [li]5: People. I’m loyal to my friends, not to any ideals, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care. (Neutral) [/li]
      [li]6: Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for the people around me. (Good) [/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I have a family at the royal court. One day, I hope to see them again. [/li]
      [li]2: I will someday get revenge on the corrupt relative who had me cast out.[/li]
      [li]3: Something important was taken from me, and I aim to steal it back.[/li]
      [li]4: Somewhere out there, I have a child who doesn't know me. I'm making the world better for him or her.[/li]
      [li]5: No one else should have to endure the hardships I've been through.[/li]
      [li]6: Someone I loved died because of a mistake I made. That will never happen again. [/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: The tyrant who exiled me will stop at nothing to see me killed. [/li]
      [li]2: I hide a truly scandalous secret that could ruin my family forever. [/li]
      [li]3: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger. [/li]
      [li]4: I have trouble keeping my true feelings hidden. My sharp tongue lands me in trouble.[/li]
      [li]5: I turn tail and run when things look bad. [/li]
      [li]6: I would kill to acquire a noble title.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

17. - Top - End - #947
    Titan in the Playground

Far Realms Enthusiast
    You were an average scholar until you stumbled upon Things Man Was Not Meant To Know. Now cults want you to join them, other cults want you dead, the authorities want you dead, and Godless Abominations from beyond space and time want you for unguessable purposes. It's gotten so weird your paranoia is out of control. Is that a cat? Or is it the psychic projection of a fifth dimensional entity hoping to vie for possession of your meat body? Who can you trust once reality has shown it's true face? Definitely not your neighbor. He talks to goats. They look like goats anyway.

Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, Investigation
    Languages: Any two, including exotic languages
    Equipment: A bottle of black ink, a quill, a small knife, an item whose significance is still a mystery to you, a set of common clothes, and a belt pouch containing 10 gp

Feature: (Loved by the Crazies)
    Thanks to your hanging around and spending copious amounts of cash on cranks, crackpots, conspiracy theorists, cultists and dealers in the unusual, you have a web of questionable contacts in the weirdest places. You and your adventuring fellows can ask for occasional minor favors, such as a meal and night's lodging. Also, there will also be plenty of people willing to pay or do favors for access to the esoteric and dangerous knowledge you possess. On the downside, more mundane people find you spooky, and you may be asked to assist in the occasional ritual dedicated to Those We Do Not Speak Of.

Trust is a luxury you cannot afford. Many and multiform are the dim horrors of earth, and they all want you for something. Minion, food, spell components, the list goes on and on. Then there are their enemies and minions. And the weirdoes who think you can solve their problems, real or imaginary.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: So long as I have this token from my homeland, I can face any adversity in this strange place.[/li]
      [li]2: I like to talk at length about my obsessions.[/li]
      [li]3: When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way. [/li]
      [li]4: There’s nothing I like more than a good mystery. [/li]
      [li]5: I can stare down a Slaad without flinching.[/li]
      [li]6: I don’t pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.[/li]
      [li]7: I’m convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets.[/li]
      [li]8: I’ve spent so long in seclusion or among aliens that I have little practical experience dealing with 'normal' people in the outside world.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Knowledge. The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge. (Neutral)[/li]
      [li]2: No Limits. Nothing should fetter the infinite possibility inherent in all existence. (Chaotic) [/li]
      [li]3: Might. If I become strong, I can take what I want—what I deserve. (Evil)[/li]
      [li]4: Power. I hope to one day rise to the top of my organizations hierarchy. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]5: Free Thinking. Inquiry and curiosity are the pillars of progress. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]6: Destiny. Nothing and no one can steer me away from my higher calling. (Any) [/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I sold my soul for knowledge. I hope to do great deeds and win it back. [/li]
      [li]2: I have an ancient text that holds terrible secrets that must not fall into the wrong hands. [/li]
      [li]3: I owe everything to my mentor — a godless abomination who's probably rotting in the Abyss somewhere.[/li]
      [li]4: Should my discovery come to light, it could bring ruin to the world.[/li]
      [li]5: I’m guilty of a terrible act. I hope I can redeem myself for it.[/li]
      [li]6: I seek to preserve a rare text that my enemies consider dangerous and seek to destroy. [/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li][/li]
      [li]1: I secretly believe that everyone is beneath me.[/li]
      [li]2: I put too much trust in my alien 'friends'.[/li]
      [li]3: I’m convinced of the significance of my destiny, and blind to my shortcomings and the risk of failure. [/li]
      [li]4: I am easily distracted by the promise of information. [/li]
      [li]5: Unlocking an ancient mystery is worth the price of a civilization. [/li]
      [li]6: The monstrous thing we faced at the Gate still leaves me quivering with fear.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

18. - Top - End - #948
    Titan in the Playground

Mountain Guide
    You are a professional guide and scout for the local mountain range. You also double as a rescuer in case of avalanche or someone getting lost. You know the layout and the lore of the local area well, and can easily steer people out of traps or bad areas. On the downside this means everyone, invading armies as well, want your services. On the plus side, you're too valuable to kill. Who else knows what to do when the men come down with Yeti Fever? Who else knows how to capitulate the terrible Cannibal Moose Spirits? You do. Because you've gone through that particular hell a dozen times over already.

Skill Proficiencies: Choose 2: Athletics, Nature or Survival
    Languages: Any one
    Equipment: Climber's Kit and a set of Traveling clothes.

Feature: (Official Guide)
    You are a ranking member of some sort of mountain guide or scouting organization, and can command those of lesser rank (while being required to obey those of higher rank). In times of emergency, such as avalanches or missing people or war, you may requisition necessary equipment within reason. Locals and military organizations will be well disposed towards you due to oyour services, and can always give you some minor assistance.

Responsibility and trustworthiness are the creeds of your kind. Without those no one will hire you, and as such you are the consummate professional. You take no risks and leave no one behind.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: My friends know they can rely on me, no matter what.[/li]
      [li]2: I am always calm, no matter what the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions control me.[/li]
      [li]3: If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help. [/li]
      [li]4: Nothing can shake my optimistic attitude. [/li]
      [li]5: I’m confident in my own abilities and do what I can to instill confidence in others. [/li]
      [li]6: I'm rude to people who lack my commitment to hard work and fair play.[/li]
      [li]7: I feel far more comfortable around animals than people.[/li]
      [li]8: I'm well known for my work, and I want to make sure everyone appreciates it. I'm always taken aback when people haven't heard of me.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Community. It is the duty of all civilized people to strengthen the bonds of community and the security of civilization. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]2: Responsibility. It is my duty to respect the authority of those above me, just as those below me must respect mine. (Lawful) [/li]
      [li]3: Independence. When people follow orders blindly, they embrace a kind of tyranny. (Chaotic) [/li]
      [li]4: Friendship. Material goods come and go. Bonds of friendship last forever. (Good)[/li]
      [li]5: Live and Let Live. Ideals aren’t worth killing over or going to war for. (Neutral) [/li]
      [li]6: Self-Knowledge. If you know yourself, there's nothing left to know. (Any)[/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: It is my duty to protect my charges. [/li]
      [li]2: I became a mountain man to hide from the ones who might still be hunting me. I must someday confront them.[/li]
      [li]3: I idolize a hero of the old tales and measure my deeds against that person's.[/li]
      [li]4: Everything I do is for the common people. [/li]
      [li]5: I protect those who cannot protect themselves.[/li]
      [li]6: An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me.[/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: My curiosity often gets the better of me. [/li]
      [li]2: I have crippling debts that my work barely pays off.[/li]
      [li]3: Once someone questions my courage, I never back down no matter how dangerous the situation.[/li]
      [li]4: I will never fully trust anyone other than myself.[/li]
      [li]5: At a younger age my actions earned me the brand of a criminal, those mistakes haunting me and my fellows even today.[/li]
      [li]6: I like keeping secrets and won't share them with anyone.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

19. - Top - End - #949
    Titan in the Playground

Ninja Clan
    You belong to a clan of fearless political saboteurs. Well, somewhat fearless. After all officially you are listed as kill on sight. Thankfully all those rumors you spread of Ninjas being black clad assassins using highly conspicuous weapons no one else does are paying off. Everyone sees you as a humble traveler. Perhaps an entertainer or a monk. Why would you wear a uniform that makes you stick out when you're a criminal? What moron would believe that? Fortunately, you apparently live in a vast sea of morons.

Skill Proficiencies: Choose 2: Acrobatics, Athletics, Deception, Intimidation, Performance, Perception, Persuasion, Stealth
    Tool Proficiencies: Choose any 2
    Equipment: A disguise kit, a dagger, a small crumpled note with secrets you stole (could be battle plans, blackmail material, or coordinates to an unknown place), a set of common clothes, and a small pouch with 15gp.

Feature: (Clan Member)
    Your Clan acts as your liaison to a network of "interested parties". You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you. Additionally you CClan can also provide you with work and local intelligence, with the caveat that you are required to do their bidding at all times.

You know how to do Bad Things, and there are always people who want Bad Things done. This simple equation keeps you and your clan employed. With luck you will eventually enjoy the patronage of the rich and powerful.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: I idolize a particular hero of my clan, and constantly refer to that person’s deeds and example.[/li]
      [li]2: I’m haunted by memories of war. I can’t get the images of violence out of my mind. [/li]
      [li]3: I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it — I'm a perfectionist.[/li]
      [li]4: I once ran twenty-five miles without stopping to warn to my clan of an approaching orc horde. I'd do it again if I had to.[/li]
      [li]5: I'm not prone to idle chatter, and prefer keeping to myself unless the topic's business.[/li]
      [li]6: I quickly pick up on local accents and begin imitating them almost immediately.[/li]
      [li]7: I'll settle for nothing less than perfection.[/li]
      [li]8: I pocket anything I see that might have some value or use.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Logic. Emotions must not cloud our devotion to doing what needs done, or our logical thinking. (Any)[/li]
      [li]2: Tradition. The stories, legends, and deeds of the past must never be forgotten, for they teach us who we are. (Lawful)[/li]
      [li]3: Independence. I must prove that I can handle myself without the assistance of my clan. (Chaotic)[/li]
      [li]4: Power. Knowledge is the path to power and domination. (Evil) [/li]
      [li]5: Family. Blood runs thicker than water. (Any)[/li]
      [li]6: Self-Improvement. The goal of a life of study is the betterment of oneself. (Any) [/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I will face any challenge to win the approval of my clan. [/li]
      [li]2: My ill-gotten gains go to support my clan. [/li]
      [li]3: The contract turned sour, and now I find myself yoked to dangerously twisted employers with no way of informing the clan[/li]
      [li]4: I am the last of my clan, and it is up to me to ensure their names enter legend.[/li]
      [li]5: I will do anything to prove myself superior to my hated rival.[/li]
      [li]6: I seek to protect something of great importance to me by keeping it a secret, so you better forget what you just heard.[/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: Now that I've returned to the world, I enjoy its delights a little too much.[/li]
      [li]2: I follow orders, even if I think they're wrong.[/li]
      [li]3: I remember every insult I've received and nurse a silent resentment toward anyone who's ever wronged me.[/li]
      [li]4: My hatred of my enemies is blind and unreasoning. [/li]
      [li]5: I obey the clan, even it causes me misery.[/li]
      [li]6: I'm horribly jealous of anyone who can outshine my handiwork. Everywhere I go, I'm surrounded by rivals.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

20. - Top - End - #950
    Titan in the Playground

Darth Puddytat
    You belong to a clan of goofy psychic assassins. Well, somewhat goofy. After all officially you are listed as an evil cult. And technically you are a cult, and most of you definitely cannot be described as good. I mean, you kill people with your spookity mind powers. That ain't normal.

Skill Proficiencies: Choose 2: Acrobatics, Arcana, Athletics, Deception, Intimidation, Perception, Persuasion, Stealth
    Tool Proficiencies: Disguise Kit
    Languages: Choose any 1
    Equipment: A disguise kit, a dagger, a small crumpled note with instructions on your next hit, a set of common clothes, and a small pouch with 15gp.

Feature: (Guild Member)
    Your Guild acts as your liaison to a network of "interested parties". You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you. Additionally your Guild can also provide you with work and local intelligence, with the caveat that you are required to do their bidding at all times.

You know how to make people poop their own spleen. There's always a desperate need for people who can do that. For some reason people think you're more evil than the skeevy nobles you off though.

d8 Personality Trait
    • [li]1: People are only as trustworthy as you are valuable to them. Always strive to be the most valuable person around..[/li]
      [li]2: I am a thrill-seeker, excited by covert and dangerous missions. [/li]
      [li]3: Fame is more important to me than money.[/li]
      [li]4: By living among violent people, I have become desensitized to violence.[/li]
      [li]5: I never admit to my mistakes lest they be used against me.[/li]
      [li]6: I am prepared for any eventuality; including the day my usefulness as a saboteur comes to an end.[/li]
      [li]7: I might fail, but I will never give up.[/li]
      [li]8: You might think I'm a regular guy, but I love a good brawl. Lets me bust out the ole Light Saber.[/li]

d6 Ideal
    • [li]1: Suspicious In my experience, everybody has something to hide, and what they hide can usually hurt me. (Any)[/li]
      [li]2: Greed. I won't risk my life for nothing. I expect some kind of payment. (Any)[/li]
      [li]3: Rule-follower Regardless as to what you are, everyone should follow the rules. (lawful)[/li]
      [li]4: Power. Knowledge is the path to power and domination. (Evil) [/li]
      [li]5: Manipulative. I use my knowledge to blackmail and manipulate others to my own benefit. (Evil)[/li]
      [li]6: Indifferent. Life is cruel. What's the point in saving people if they're going to die anyway? (Chaotic) [/li]

d6 Bond
    • [li]1: I want to find my mentor, who disappeared on an assignment some time ago. [/li]
      [li]2: Some day i will get revenge on the rival who branded me a traitor. [/li]
      [li]3: I pursue power to secure someone's love.[/li]
      [li]4: I'm loyal to my mentor first, everything else second.[/li]
      [li]5: A powerful person killed someone I love. Some day soon, I'll have my revenge.[/li]
      [li]6: Wealth and power mean little without the freedom to kill where and when you want..[/li]

d6 Flaws
    • [li]1: I think too highly of myself, and have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.[/li]
      [li]2: My desire for vengeance often gets me into trouble.[/li]
      [li]3: I am an aggressive person (For me to win you have to lose), quick to anger, and will keep pressing until I get my way, or making the other person seem at fault.[/li]
      [li]4: I have a habit of lying about the most insignificant things.[/li]
      [li]5: I complain about everything.[/li]
      [li]6: Once i pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.[/li]
    Orcs and Goblins

21. - Top - End - #951
    Titan in the Playground

Injuries and overtime (everyone is calling off due to the virus) kind of cut my time short this week. I plan on finally editing the kitty magic section a ways back over the next several weeks.
    Orcs and Goblins

22. - Top - End - #952
    Titan in the Playground

Does anyone know if there are official 5e stats for the following:

Hellcat, Leonal, Sea Cat
    Catfolk, Ghirrash
    Dire Puma, Serval
    Grimalkin, Legendary Tiger, Swamplight Lynx
    Spectral Panther, Wemic
    Smilodon
    Lynx
    Sea Tiger
    Crypt Cat, Midnight Cat, Plains Cat
    Tressym
    Orcs and Goblins

23. - Top - End - #953
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]+3 Cheeseburger[/size]
    4th Level Enchantment (Ritual)
    Casting Time: 1 Action
    Range: 90 ft.
    Components: V, M
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 Minute
    This spell summons a meaty, delicious cheeseburger anywhere within the spells range (usually in front of a lone guard while being cast from hiding). Creatures of your choice that you can see within range and that can see the burger must make a Wisdom saving throw. A target automatically succeeds on this saving throw if it can’t be charmed. On a failed save, a target is affected by this spell. Targets affected by the spell use as much of their movement as possible to reach the cheeseburger. The first one to reach it takes his Action to pick up and eat the burger. Whichever target bites into the burger first must make an additional Wisdom Save, and if it fails it is Stunned for 1 round. Once a target bites into the burger the spell ends.
    Orcs and Goblins

24. - Top - End - #954
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]DANDER BLAST[/size]
    4th Level Evocation
    Range: Self (60 foot line)
    Components: V, S, M
    A line of strong wind 60 feet long and 10 feet wide blasts from you in a direction you choose for the spell’s duration. Each creature that starts its turn in the line must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be pushed 15 feet away from you in a direction following the line.

Any creature in the line must spend 2 feet of movement for every 1 foot it moves when moving closer to you.

The gust disperses gas or vapor, and it extinguishes candles, torches, and similar unprotected flames in the area. It also causes protected flames, such as those of lanterns, to extinguish. Large fires (such as bonfires, a blacksmith's coals, or even a house fire) have a 50% chance to be extinguished by the wind. Forest or grassland fires are too large to be extinguished by this spell.

As a bonus action on each of your turns before the spell ends, you can change the direction in which the line blasts from you. Creatures in the area of effect must make a Constitution Saving Throw or be Poisoned for the duration of the spell.
    Orcs and Goblins

25. - Top - End - #955
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]DO NOT WANT[/size]
    4th Level Enchantment
    Range: Self
    You become immensely intimidating for the duration of this spell. Any creature that comes within 20 ft. of you that can see or hear you must make a Wisdom Saving Throw or drop whatever it is holding and become frightened for the duration. While frightened by this spell, a creature must take the Dash action and move away from you by the safest available route on each of its turns, unless there is nowhere to move. If the creature ends its turn in a location where it doesn’t have line of sight to you, the creature can make a Wisdom saving throw. On a successful save, the spell ends for that creature.
    Orcs and Goblins

26. - Top - End - #956
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]FOUR LOLCATS OF THE APOCALYPSE (aka Boom!)[/size]
    9th Level Evocation
    Range: 1 Mile
    Components: V, S, F
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Choose any 1 point within range, and a massive explosion radiates out from that point in a 160 foot sphere. Every creature within this area other than yourself must make a Dexterity Saving Throw. The sphere spreads around corners. Victims take 40d6 Force damage on a failed Save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
    Orcs and Goblins

27. - Top - End - #957
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]I HAS A FLAVOR[/size]
    1st Level Enchantment
    "OMG you taste like ice cream."

Anything tasting your skin/fur (i.e. perhaps by biting you), or smelling you if it has Scent, finds you addictive if it fails a Wisdom Save. It will spend it's action each round licking you and doing nothing else until the spell ends. If you attack it or cast another spell on it the spell ends, or until you or one of you companions does something harmful to it. If you flee it may pursue. Hopefully you will have thought of something for when the spell runs out.
    Orcs and Goblins

28. - Top - End - #958
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE[/size]
    6th Level Divination
    For the duration, you can learn bad things your opponent has done by staring intently at him. The first round you learn the nature of his most recent crime, or most embarrassing secret, i.e. something they wouldn't want their friends/family/the public to know if they fail a Wisdom Save (the subject gets a Wisdom Save each round you attempt to learn it's secret). The second round you know the time and place it was committed. The third round you know who else was there, and what they were doing. The fourth round you pretty much have all the details you didn't already know. After that you can learn more embarrassing secrets if you wish.
    Orcs and Goblins

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]IT WAS THE DOG[/size]
    4th Level Conjuration
    Range: 90 ft.
    You create a 20-foot-radius sphere of invisible, nauseating gas centered on an opponent within range, who makes a loud farting noise. The cloud spreads around corners, and its area is heavily obscured. The cloud lingers in the air for the duration.

Each creature that is completely within the cloud at the start of its turn must make a Constitution saving throw against poison. On a failed save, the creature spends its action that turn retching and reeling. Creatures that don’t need to breathe or are immune to poison automatically succeed on this saving throw.

-A moderate wind (at least 10 miles per hour) disperses the cloud after 4 rounds. A strong wind (at least 20 miles per hour) disperses it after 1 round. Observers must make a Wisdom Check against the spells Save DC or assume the subject the noise came from is responsible for the 'attack'.
    Orcs and Goblins

30. - Top - End - #960
    Titan in the Playground

[size=12pt]LONGCAT[/size]
    3rd Level Transmutation
    Components: V, S
    For the duration of this spell your reach increases +5 ft. Cast as a 4th Level spell, your Reach increases +10 ft. Cast as a 6th Level spell, your Reach increases +15 ft.
    Orcs and Goblins