New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default [3.5e] Group Sheet for DMs?

Does anyone know of a good Group Character Sheet that a DM can use to keep track of several characters at once?

I'm DMing a two player gestalt game right now and would like to make a sheet I can have on hand to check the character's abilities, general information and skill points on the fly. So far I've used general guesses at thier skill point totals for behind-the-screen checks instead of blatantly asking what their points in spot and listen are while inside a dungeon.

I like the format of most well-made character sheets and found a DM Party Sheet a while back on the internet, but can't find a copy of it again.
    Last edited by HunterOfJello; 2010-08-25 at 01:30 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: [3.5e] Group Sheet for DMs?

Dyslexic Studios, made by the playground's own sadie in [3.5] Character Sheet. Page 80 of the set contains an excellent page to keep track of skills, saves, armor, and languages of 10 characters.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Default Re: [3.5e] Group Sheet for DMs?

Wow! This entire book is amazing. Thanks a ton. I like the party sheet a lot. It has all the important I wanted.

Now I'm going to spend the next hour looking over all of the intricacies of the different class sheets instead of working on my campaign though.
    Last edited by HunterOfJello; 2010-08-25 at 03:14 PM.