New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default The Entropomancer!

I was looking over the PrC Tier list and I saw the Entropomancer class, looking over its abilities, I'm really looking forward to picking it up in a future campaign. I was wondering what the GitP community thought of the class?

Also, my current dm believes I have to find an Orb to use my capstone, but I'm reading it as I gain one at 10th level, anyone have a clear answer?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Entropomancer!

Try looking here for build ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY! AILHAY THULUCAY!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

DrowGuy

Default Re: The Entropomancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Awnetu View Post
    I was looking over the PrC Tier list and I saw the Entropomancer class, looking over its abilities, I'm really looking forward to picking it up in a future campaign. I was wondering what the GitP community thought of the class?

Also, my current dm believes I have to find an Orb to use my capstone, but I'm reading it as I gain one at 10th level, anyone have a clear answer?
    Your DM is correct, you have a better chance to controlo the sphere you don't automatically get one.