Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Feats a dragon shaman need to take to be able to fly at 6th level?

Can't remember where they are or what book they're in, but ome help would be lovely.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Feats a dragon shaman need to take to be able to fly at 6th level?

I think you need to have the dragonblood subtype to get the feats but in Races of the Dragon there are dragon wings and reinforced wings (or something along the lines of that) that should give you (EX) flight.
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

I'm pretty sure a dragon shaman doesn't have a feat set that does that. A dragonblooded creature can take feats to do that, I think. You could be a dragonborn to do it, too.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

So still looking for the feat names, and book. Ideally description as well since I don't have my books with me

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok, so what feats do they need to take?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

They're both in Races of the Dragon. Dragon wings, and improved dragon wings. Dragon wings need first level and the dragonborn subtype. Improved needs 6th level. Basically, if you take both of them, you get the dragonborn's wing abilities.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show