A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 30+ New Dragons (more true dragons than the draconomicon)

Metal Subtype:

A creature with the metal subtype has a deep mystical connection to the element of metal or gold (same kanji). A shaman with the metal domain may when he gains the domain choose to instead of gaining the normal benefits of the domain gain the ability to Rebuke/Command creatures with the metal subtype 3 + Charisma modifier times per day.
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

And actually accurate count of total dragons (and alignment)

Alignment Distribution:
    {table]Alignment|Number of Dragons
    Good|16.5
    Neutral (G/E)|12
    Evil|30.5
    Lawful|28
    Neutral (L/N)|17
    Chaotic|14
    Lawful Good|6.5
    Neutral Good|5
    Chaotic Good|5
    Lawful Neutral|4.5
    True Neutral|5
    Chaotic Neutral|2.5
    Lawful Evil|17
    Neutral Evil|7
    Chaotic Evil|6.5
    Total|59[/table]

So doing pretty good, need one more to break 60.

Edit: Note I don't count the blackberry dragon.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-10-18 at 01:00 AM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Pixie in the Playground

Wow, an amazingly awesome array of dragons! Great work.

I should note that the Jin Lung is missing a couple abilities though...

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

I can see there's still almost twice as many evil as good, and twice as many lawful as chaotic.
    Is that good, or is it bad, will we ever know....
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

I don't think the jin lung should have the ability to permanently turn someone into gold. What's to prevent someone from abusing this so that every enemy is turned to gold if the party gains a luck dragon as an ally? I could see a bunch of PCs selling limitless gold statues and screwing up the economy of a game. It You should consider that this turns the victim into fool's gold i.e. pyrite.

Alternatively, you might want to consider putting a time limit on this ability. Creatures turned to real gold should only last 24 hours before reverting to flesh.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2010-10-18 at 12:28 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

6. - Top - End - #456
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I don't think I ever gave you my request for a prehistoric dragon. Do you think you could add a basilosaurus dragon on to that big old boat load of requests you've got?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

7. - Top - End - #457
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here but I created a Luck Dragon from The Neverending Story a while back. I can repost it here or in a new thread.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    I don't want to step on anyone's toes here but I created a Luck Dragon from The Neverending Story a while back. I can repost it here or in a new thread.

Debby
    Made the change to Jin Lung you suggested and well I haven't ever read The Neverending Story or watched the movie since I was little so that might help them, and I have enough requests (and ideas) to keep me busy indefinitely so if anybody wants to handle some I wouldn't mind.

Current Projects:

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

How about a Drakewasp Swarm or something like that?
    Or a kind of dragon that "infects" other creatures to make half-dragonish spawn?
    Or a tin dragon? Or an orange dragon? Or a lodestone dragon? Or an iron dragon? Or a turquoise dragon? Or a pink dragon? Or an electrum dragon? Or an onyx dragon? Or a ruby dragon? Or a...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade Wolf View Post
    Ah, thank you very much GreatWyrmGold, you obviously live up to that name with your intelligence and wisdom with that post.
    Quotes, more

The Tale of Demman, Second King of Ireland, a CKII AAR, won a WritAAR of the Week award. Winner of Villainous Competitions 8 and 40; silver for 32
    Fanfic

Pixel avatar by me! Other avatar by Recaiden.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWyrmGold View Post
    How about a Drakewasp Swarm or something like that?
    Or a kind of dragon that "infects" other creatures to make half-dragonish spawn?
    Or a tin dragon? Or an orange dragon? Or a lodestone dragon? Or an iron dragon? Or a turquoise dragon? Or a pink dragon? Or an electrum dragon? Or an onyx dragon? Or a ruby dragon? Or a...
    The first idea scares/intrigues me; same with the second.

On the others:
    Possibly; is in the dragon compendium; is already scheduled as the 5th meta-dragon; is in dragon magazine issue 353; hmm...; would that be half-red/half-white?; was the first good aligned dragon I did; maybe a psionic dragon specializing in stygian powers; I know I've seen one somewhere; that suggestion wasn't...

Current Projects:

11. - Top - End - #461
    Barbarian in the Playground

Have you seen the bigger size catagories in the Immortal's books? They're pretty boss for some idea on creating really big stuff.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dante & Vergil View Post
    Have you seen the bigger size catagories in the Immortal's books? They're pretty boss for some idea on creating really big stuff.
    No I haven't, I might look into those but as a whole I'd prefer to keep the dragons where they don't require 3rd party materials outside of themselves so that they can more easily be integrated into a campaign... although for star dragons that might be nice because the old spelljamming dragons were explicitly bigger than most other dragons.

Also updated the To Do List for the first time in a while; I probably missed some requests and any request made in what seemed to be just a list of suggestions was not included (since I took those as suggestions not requests).

Edit: also as a note a dragon ought to be able to truename effectively; they have a significantly higher HD than CR (red has CR 26 at great wyrm and 40 HD; white is CR 21 or 22 and has 36 HD) So get something like just barely enough to use it well (note as truenaming is weaker than casting, especially in a 1 encounter/day setting which is what CR is a measure for, so truenaming dragons would have lower CR per HD so they'd be likely to be CR 23 or 24 at 40 HD for example). I'm going to make them add their age category to Treuespeak checks when I get to them (that ought to make them rather dangerous actually).
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-10-19 at 10:31 AM.

Current Projects:

13. - Top - End - #463

I'm wondering which dragons here people feel would be the best contenders for the Dragon Wild Shape feat, which only lets the druid form into dragons of medium size or smaller?
    Last edited by ShriekingDrake; 2010-10-19 at 10:45 AM.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ShriekingDrake View Post
    I'm wondering which dragons here people feel would be the best contenders for the Dragon Wild Shape feat, which only lets the druid form into dragons of medium size or smaller?
    For a moment I thought you were talking about the epic version... at which point I started thinking how many ways they might break the game.

Well Nessian Dragon would be nice, you can get Mature Adult at 20th level before they reach large, Dr 10/good or silver, Charm Monster at will as an Su ability (but takes 1 minute of conversation), get around Protection from Evil (and only from evil), and turn into an Imp with full spell-like abilities.

Elan Dragon: gets you turn undead (for DMM), Fast Healing 8, and healing breath weapon (8d8 at will, 1d4 round recharge time).

Occulus Dragon; eye rays are an Su ability.

Or Enyo Dragon (27 Str at level 20, 1/2 Wis to AC and Initiative, breath as a swift action, and ability to deflect rays. That's assuming you can't argue the DM into giving you martial maneuvers.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-10-19 at 10:56 AM.

Current Projects:

15. - Top - End - #465
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Have you thought about a Deceit Dragon. Focusing on Illusion and Mental abilities. A breath weapon that makes anyone caught in it think that their allies are enemies, or even that they aren't near the dragon anymore?

At high levels I'm even thinking that the Breath weapon could affect those not caught in it through touch by those affected, basically infect the monk and watch him spread the illusion.

Peace,
    Pyre

Great Avatar by Cryssandra

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 3+ (now more than 10) New Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    Nessian Dragon
    You never explain what Crown of Darkness does. Also, there are two references to the dragon's spellcasting abilities...

Spiffy idea though
    Last edited by Mulletmanalive; 2010-10-19 at 04:02 PM.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

17. - Top - End - #467
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: 3+ (now more than 10) New Dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    You never explain what Crown of Darkness does. Also, there are two references to the dragon's spellcasting abilities...

Spiffy idea though
    Can't seem to remember what Crown of Darkness did, I think it had to do with controlling other creatures either a domination effect, an improvement on their Charming Whispers, or an ability to control non-imp devils but I can't seem to remember and apparently I left it out of my notes as well.

Truth be told I generally think up the names of the abilities before the actual mechanics.

Thanks.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

Word Dragon
    Dragon (Cold, Good)
    Environment: Cold Mountains.
    Organization: Wyrmling, very young, young, juvenile, and young adult: solitary, or clutch (2Ė5); adult, mature adult, old, very old, ancient, wyrm, or great wyrm: solitary, pair, or family (2-5).
    Challenge Ratings: Wyrmling 5; very young 6; young 8; juvenile 11; young adult 14; adult 16; mature adult 19; old 21; very old 22; ancient 23; wyrm 24; great wyrm 26
    Treasure: Double Standard
    Alignment: Always Lawful Good.

Mystical beings born in distant mountains, word dragons are a relative of silver dragons found in the frigid north. Wise, graceful word dragons are fearsome warriors with claw and fang alone and all the more terrible when they speak the words that once shaped and wrought the cosmos. They take great responsibility in the power they hold, and see themselves as overseers of that creation it once wrought.

Word dragons have a mastery of these truenames that no mere mortal can hope to rival without the aid of magical items, and even then it is difficult if not impossible for mortals to surpass. Despite this there are portions of these powers that humans have mastered but word dragons have not; notably the true nicknames that master truespeakers develop. Some sages theorize that this is because of a disdain for such falsehoods, pointing to their legendary honesty as another example.

Word dragons were once a more active force of good in the world, infused with righteousness in their very being. Unfortunately they have a very low birth rate, and many died in battles till finally the race retreated to try and recoup its numbers lest they fade from existence entirely. Even now though heroes will travel to northern mountains to seek out these wise sages.

Word dragons appear as dragons of a glistening white-silver color, somewhat tarnished at birth to become a glistening pure color by wyrm-hood. Their heads are flat, with great upward curving horns reaching out from beside their eyes. They lack any frills upon their head, and have little ornamentation beside the two horns. Their eyes are a bright blue growing into a deep sapphire hue as they age.

Age Size Hit Dice Str Dex Con Int Wis Cha BAB/Grp Atk Fort Ref Will Breath Weapon: Breath Weapon DC Frightful Presence
    Wyrmling S 7d12+7 (52 hp) 13 10 13 14 15 14 7/4 8 6 5 7 2d8 14 -
    Very Young M 10d12+20 (85 hp) 15 10 15 16 17 16 10/12 11 9 7 10 4d8 17 -
    Young M 13d12+26 (110 hp) 17 10 15 18 19 18 13/16 15 10 8 12 6d8 18 -
    Juvenile L 16d12+48 (152 hp) 21 10 17 18 19 18 16/25 19 13 10 14 8d8 21 -
    Young Adult L 19d12+76 (199 hp) 23 10 19 20 21 20 19/29 23 15 11 16 10d8 23 24
    Adult H 22d12+110 (253 hp) 27 10 21 22 23 22 22/38 27 18 13 19 12d8 26 27
    Mature Adult H 25d12+125 (287 hp) 29 10 21 24 25 24 25/42 31 19 14 21 14d8 27 29
    Old H 28d12+168 (350 hp) 31 10 23 26 27 26 28/46 35 22 16 24 16d8 30 32
    Very Old G 31d12+217 (418 hp) 35 10 25 28 29 28 31/55 38 24 17 26 18d8 32 34
    Ancient G 34d12+272 (493 hp) 37 10 27 30 31 30 34/59 42 27 19 29 20d8 35 37
    Wyrm G 37d12+333 (573 hp) 39 10 29 32 33 32 37/63 46 29 20 31 22d8 37 39
    Great Wyrm C 40d12+400 (660 hp) 43 10 31 34 35 34 40/72 47 32 22 34 24d8 40 42

Age Speed Init AC SR Special Abilities Truenamer Level
    Wyrmling 40-ft, fly 100-ft (average) +0 18 (+1 size, +7 natural) - Immunity to Cold, vulnerability to fire, Alternate Form, Truthful Words, Power Word Fatigue 1st
    Very Young 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 20 (+10 natural) - Power Word Pain, Words of Power (1st) 3rd
    Young 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 23 (+13 natural) - Power Word Sicken, Words of Healing 5th
    Juvenile 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 25 (-1 size, +16 natural) - Power Word Deafen, Word of Magic (2), Word of Binding (Outsider) 7th
    Young Adult 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 28 (-1 size, +19 natural) 22 Power Word Weaken, DR 5/magic 9th
    Adult 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 30 (-2 size, +23 natural) 24 Power Word Maladroit, Word of Magic (3rd), See the Named 11th
    Mature Adult 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 33 (-2 size, +25 natural) 26 Power Word Distract, DR 10/magic 13th
    Old 40-ft, fly 150-ft (poor) +0 36 (-2 size, +28 natural) 27 Power Word Disable, Word of Magic (4th), Word of Binding (Dragon) 15th
    Very Old 40-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy) +0 37 (-4 size, +31 natural) 29 Power Word Nauseate, DR 15/magic 17th
    Ancient 40-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy) +0 40 (-4 size, +34 natural) 31 Power Word Blind, Word of Magic (5th), Speak unto the Masses 19th
    Wyrm 40-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy) +0 43 (-4 size, +37 natural) 32 Power Word Stun, DR 20/magic 21st
    Great Wyrm 40-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy) +0 42 (-8 size, +40 natural) 34 Power Word Kill, Word of Magic (7th), , Word of Binding (Any), Mastered Truename 23rd

Special Abilities

Born from the True Word (Ex): A word dragon is a creature of the true tongue itself and as such is born knowing its personal true name and can take 10 on truespeak checks even when threatened.

Breath Weapon (Su): A word dragon has two breath weapons. The first is a cone of cold dealing the listed damage (reflex halves). The second is a cone of mystic energy which steals the ability to speak from all creatures within it (Will negates) leaving them unable to speak or perform actions which require speaking (spells with verbal components, command word activated items) for 1 minute per age category; as a standard action a creature affected by this effect can make a Truespeak check (DC = 15 + 2 x the dragonís CR) to negate this effect on themselves.

Alternate Form (Su): A word dragon can assume any animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action three times per day. This ability functions as a polymorph spell cast on itself at its caster level, except that the dragon does not regain hit points for changing form and can only assume the form of an animal or humanoid. The dragon can remain in its animal or humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one or return to its natural form.

Truthful Words (Su): A word dragon may say nothing that isnít technically true. They may still bluff if they may do so within these constraints (for examples of how this might work see Robert Jordanís Wheel of Time series).

Words of Magic (Sp): A very young, juvenile, adult, old, ancient, and great wyrm a word dragon may select any spell of the listed level or lower that has a single target and use it as a truenaming utterance (it is considered to be the same level); a spell converted in this way loses all components except the truespeaking requirement, and when used must obey the Law of Resistance and the Law of Sequence. An old or older word dragon may also select spells which create an effect in an area (such as solid fog or [i]black tentacles[/b]).

Words of Healing (Sp): A young or older word dragon may use Remove Disease, Remove Blindness/Deafness, Lesser Restoration, and Lesser Vigor as utterances.

Word of Binding (Su): A juvenile or older word dragon may speak the personal true name of an outsider to bind it, stunning it for 1d4+age category rounds. A successful Will save negates (same DC as Frightful Presence). Beginning at old they may also use this ability on other dragons, and a great wyrm may use this ability on any creature they know the personal true name of.

See the Named (Su): An adult or older word dragon gains the Truenamer ability of the same name.

Speak unto the Masses (Su): An ancient or older word dragon gains the Truenamer ability of the same name.

Mastered Truename (Ex): A great wyrm word dragonís personal true name has become under its absolute control and subtly shifts with its thoughts. Its personal true name cannot be pronounced by any creature other than itself. It gains an additional +8 to checks to speak its own personal true name.

Utterances: A word dragon may speak utterances as a truenamer of the listed level, this also serves as its caster level for spell-like abilities.

Spell-like Abilities: 3/day: Power Word Fatigue (wyrmling), Power Word Pain (very young), Power Word Sicken (young), Power Word Deafen (juvenile), Power Word Weaken (young adult), Power Word Maladroit (adult), Power Word Distract (mature adult), Power Word Disable (old), Power Word Nauseate (very old), Power Word Blind (ancient); 1/day: Holy Word (great wyrm), Power Word Stun (wyrm), Power Word Kill (great wyrm).

Skills: Bluff, Spellcraft, and Truespeak are class skills for a word dragon. In addition it gains a bonus equal to its age category on all Truespeak checks and Knowledge checks to research a creatureís truename. Despite not being able to tell a lie, word dragons are quite capable of deceit.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2014-08-31 at 10:08 PM.

Current Projects:

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

And with that dragons can truename their hearts out; also thinking about giving it Words of Creation (BoED) as a bonus feat.

Also there are officially .5 more good dragons on this thread than Lawful Evil ones now

More seriously if you ignore the 9 Hells dragons LG and LE are almost in balance (7.5 to 8).

Current Projects:

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Post Re: 30+ New Dragons (more true dragons than the draconomicon)

The first idea scares/intrigues me; same with the second.
    Is that a yes or a no?

On the others:
    Possibly; is in the dragon compendium; is already scheduled as the 5th meta-dragon; is in dragon magazine issue 353; hmm...; would that be half-red/half-white?; was the first good aligned dragon I did; maybe a psionic dragon specializing in stygian powers; I know I've seen one somewhere; that suggestion wasn't...
    Cool; I didn't know that there was a dragon compendium, I only knew about Draconomiconon; Missed that; I haven't gotten the chance to read Dungeon or Dragon; Maybe, probably made fun of, but maybe it's good; Missed that; Cool idea; Hmm; I was showing that I had a lot of ideas...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade Wolf View Post
    Ah, thank you very much GreatWyrmGold, you obviously live up to that name with your intelligence and wisdom with that post.
    Quotes, more

The Tale of Demman, Second King of Ireland, a CKII AAR, won a WritAAR of the Week award. Winner of Villainous Competitions 8 and 40; silver for 32
    Fanfic

Pixel avatar by me! Other avatar by Recaiden.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Would you consider a variant Word Dragon that uses Kellus's Truespeak revisions?
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

22. - Top - End - #472
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Would you consider a variant Word Dragon that uses Kellus's Truespeak revisions?
    I've never read them, I wouldn't mind seeing one but I doubt I'll have the time to learn the differences any time soon (despite fall break coming up I won't have time to actually be on the forums as much as usual during it).

Current Projects:

23. - Top - End - #473
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Okay here is something to get you looking at the Abyssal Demonlord Dragons again.

Make two different Demonlord Abyssal Dragons from these two ideas.

"How about a Drakewasp Swarm or something like that?
    Or a kind of dragon that "infects" other creatures to make half-dragonish spawn" - GreatWyrmGold
    Last edited by un_known; 2010-10-19 at 06:19 PM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

Basically it turns each Vocalization into a static DC augmented like you would a psion power but those that affect creatures require them to be willing or have under a set number of HP, inspired by the Power Word spells. No limit per day and successive uses don't kick up the DC. I'm in love with it, but its hard for me finding the right game for one.
    Never can find my towel...

So it goes.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    Forgot who did my avatar, sorry! >.<

25. - Top - End - #475

How about a dragon that takes powers from other dragons by absorbing them, via breath weapon of eating.
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firemagehao View Post
    How about a dragon that takes powers from other dragons by absorbing them, via breath weapon of eating.
    I will have to do that... although balancing it will be a challenge... I guess I ought to put a "base CR" and a reminder to DMs that adding new powers should increase its CR.

Also I expect the next dragon to be either Lodestone Dragon (I will make it) or a vestige using one (I have one with truespeech, and one with shadowcasting, but none with vestiges).

Current Projects:

27. - Top - End - #477
    Titan in the Playground

Also just thought I'd say this; let's take votes for a dragon to make for Halloween (all votes must be in by the 27th as I won't have a computer the 29th or part of the 30th and don't know how long it will take me).

And on that note no dragons will be posted starting in 12 hours till Sunday evening because I'm going to not have internet on my laptop (where all my formats for typing up dragons are). Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't make dragons during that time.

Current Projects:

28. - Top - End - #478
    Titan in the Playground

ToB I made one (Enyo Dragon), there's another one floating around on these boards somewhere.
    Yes, the name is the Cold Iron Dragon.
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2010-10-20 at 10:09 AM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Dwarf in the Playground

A dragon for Halloween?

Candy Dragon. They're magically delicious.
    Et tu, Brute?

My home-brewed bootleg Homebrew

I tried to be reasonable and nice; but everybody wouldn't quit trying to turn every spellcaster into a Tier 1.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

Halloween Dragon:

The Costume Stitcher was once a normal man. He like any other person of his trade weaved and sew, but in his weaving there was magic. The costumes he weaved would come to life in the night like golems built from rock and stone. They'd dance and sing and play and laugh but people did not welcome them. They spurned them, they sent them away. Such was it that the Costume Stitcher became so enraged that he upon his death bed crafted a single costume; a costume he wore on his funeral. This Costume was the guise of a dragon and into it he had weaved dark magic. Upon the night it did rise from his grave, absorbign the corpses of the graveyard and any corpses it did find. It stitched their skin into itself and then devoured the town. Some say it still exists with little offspring, little parts of it that fell from it and grew. Others say it never was. But we all know that the Costume Stitcher will one day get you.