A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2
You can get A Monster for Every Season: Summer 2 now at Gumroad
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: 30+ New Dragons (more true dragons than the draconomicon)

With the Sun Dragon you now have over 70 Dragons. I think it's time to update the thread title.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, unless you brought someone bigger and tastier along with you.

Spoiler
    Show

Go HERE for a look at the Ishka (CWBP) Wiki.

Go HERE for a look at the Dragon-World (CWBP) Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by newD&Dfan View Post
    I hereby give you the title of Wiki Editor SilverScale. (in deep booming voice)

2. - Top - End - #542
    Titan in the Playground

>.>
    <.<
    Shhh... I was hoping nobody would notice for another week.If you ask why; it's a secret
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

3. - Top - End - #543

How about a Sci-Fi dragon.
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

4. - Top - End - #544
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by firemagehao View Post
    How about a Sci-Fi dragon.
    A dragon based on sci-fi tropes with laser breath that eventually becomes anti-matter breath?

A dragon which could be used for science fiction without anything intrinsically magical and only low levels of breaks from reality (possibly using the they eat hydrogen/helium rich substances and use enzymes in their body to isolate the gasses and thus fly approach or else going flightless).

A dragon based upon a certain novel series or sub-genre?

A biomech dragon piloted by a young Japanese school-child with social/psychological problems (and a whole bunch of daddy issues) to defend the world from other dragons which are coming to destroy all humanity?

Edit: Realized where I was serious and where I was being a sarcastic jerk joking weren't really clear in the above post. I have colored the joking portion green for clarity. The rest are in fact serious questions, while the last was just an example of some of the absurdity possible.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-10-26 at 10:23 PM.

Current Projects:

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Dwarf in the Playground

a Dune Sandworm Dragon. Not a desert dragon, not an earth dragon, not some intrinsic dragon with a burrow speed, an honest to Ao Dune-Universe Sandworm inspired Dragon.

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.
    Et tu, Brute?

My home-brewed bootleg Homebrew

I tried to be reasonable and nice; but everybody wouldn't quit trying to turn every spellcaster into a Tier 1.

6. - Top - End - #546

Quote Originally Posted by DrWeird View Post
    a Dune Sandworm Dragon. Not a desert dragon, not an earth dragon, not some intrinsic dragon with a burrow speed, an honest to Ao Dune-Universe Sandworm inspired Dragon.

He who controls the spice, controls the universe.

(Lazers sound pretty nice to me, if you want to go cheezy.)
    Last edited by Zeofar; 2010-10-27 at 10:26 PM.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 70+ New Dragons (more true dragons than the draconomicon)

Kitty!!

If you want to do a sci-fi dragon, why not base it off of Lego genetics?
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

8. - Top - End - #548
    Dwarf in the Playground

Made a picture for it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Et tu, Brute?

My home-brewed bootleg Homebrew

I tried to be reasonable and nice; but everybody wouldn't quit trying to turn every spellcaster into a Tier 1.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Titan in the Playground

Shroud Dragon
    LARGE CONSTRUCT (DRAGONFORGED)
    HD 14d10+44 (114 hp)
    Speed 40 ft. (8 squares); Fly 60-ft (average)
    Init: +1
    AC 18; touch 10; flat-footed 17 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +8 natural)
    BAB +10; Grp +22
    Attack Bite +17 melee (3d6+8)
    Full-Attack Bite +17 melee (3d6+8) and 2 claws +15 melee (1d8+4)
    Space 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft. (bite 10-ft)
    Special Attacks: Frightful Presence, Breath Weapon, Moans of the Flesh, Consume
    Special Qualities: Fast Healing 5, Construct Traits, Blindsense 60-ft, Fire Immunity, Turning Vulnerability, Turn Resistance +2.
    Saves Fort +9, Ref +6, Will +9.
    Abilities Str 27, Dex 12, Con -, Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 15
    Skills: Spot +9, Listen +10.
    Feats: Multiattack, Improved Natural Weapon (bite), Improved Toughness, Stand Still, Power Attack, Cleave.
    Environment: Any land or underground (graveyards)
    Organization Solitary, pair, masquerade (3-8)
    Challenge Rating: 8
    Treasure Standard
    Alignment: Always Neutral Evil
    Advancement 15-18 HD (large), 19-24 HD (huge), 25-30 HD (gargantuan)
    Level Adjustment: -

Shroud dragons are not, as their name implies, dragons. Their means of animation does, though, draw upon draconic spirits and energies to give them their power. Shroud dragons were first made by a master tailor who once made the costumes for royal masquerades, until a new king came into power and ended the masquerades. The costume maker turned to his art, making more and more costumes, trying to make the perfect costume. These costumes animated during the light of the full moon to dance the old balls.
    Plague came to the city, and these dancing costumes were blamed. The townsfolk burnt them as they danced, and the costume maker was awakened by the burning costumes clambering to get back into his home. His house ignited. The old man tried to flee only to be threatened by the angry peasants carrying farming implements turned weapons and torches, who forced him back into the burning house. He retreated to his final piece of work, a dragon costume sewn from the scales of a red dragon and the finest silks. Inside his costume the costume maker burnt to death, and the costume itself was reduced to taters only surviving at all due to the blood red scales that made up so much of it.
    The plague continued in the city, but now something else moved and stalked the streets. Slain by men the desire for vengeance had still burnt in the dragon costume. Burnt by his neighbors, the costume makerís hatred merged with the dragonís and focused it against the townsfolk. The magic of the tailorís art gave them a vehicle for their wrath in the form of the half destroyed costume. It prowled the streets at night, eating any foolish enough to leave their homes, preying by choice on the kingís courtiers. With each body it consumed its tattered frame became more complete, and more powerful. Eventually it was too large to walk the streets of the city any longer, and taking to the air it broke down the palace walls and bursting into the castle the massive beast devoured the king himself.
    The city was soon abandoned as merchants and peasants fled the city ruled by the unliving monstrosity. Heroes came, astride mighty white steeds the paladins of the Solar Circlet rode into town. They slew the creature, and dozens of its unholy spawn, and people returned to the city. But the paladins warned that they did not know if all the creatures were gone, for the tunnels beneath the castle went far, old escape routes that stretched ten miles in any direction, and even now the means of the creatureís duplication is unknown. Thankfully these duplicates lacked the originalís burning ambition and keen intellect, and are little more than flesh-hungry beasts.
    Shroud dragons appear as dragons made from the stitching together of human flesh, especially faces. Their teeth and claws are made up of jaggedly broken bones, and a framework of human bones supports their body. Their eye sockets are empty, staring into a dark empty head. They can understand and speak Common and Draconic, although they rarely choose to do so.

Breath Weapon (Su): As a standard action a shroud dragon may breath out a blast of flesh rotting dust. This fills a 30-ft cone and deals 10d6 damage to living creatures with flesh within the area. A Fort save DC 19 halves the damage (the DC is Charisma based). After using this breath weapon a shroud dragon must wait 1d4 rounds to use it again.

Consume (Su): A shroud dragon may perform a coup de grace with its bite attack as an attack action (taking its bite attack for the round). In addition if they kill a creature via a coup de grace they pull out a portion of that creatureís soul and a mass of its skin (including its face). This flesh adds to the dragonís body healing it 3d8+5 hp and giving it a +2 to Str and Dex for 1 round per hit die of the slain creature.

Frightful Presence (Ex): If the shroud dragon attacks, roars, or otherwise performs a threatening action, all creatures within 30-ft which can see it and have 16 or less hit dice must make a Will save (DC 19, charisma based) or be shaken for as long as they remain within 30-ft of the shroud dragon and 2d6 rounds thereafter.

Moans of the Flesh (Su): As a standard action a shroud dragon may make the faces of the creatures whose bodies make up its form moan in despair. All creatures within 60-ft must make a DC 19 Will save (the save DC is charisma based) or be shaken for 3d6 rounds; regardless of whether they succeed or fail their save they suffer a -2 to attacks, AC, and saves for the duration. This is a mind-affecting, fear effect and no creature can be affected by the Moans of the Flesh ability of a given shroud dragon more than once within 24 hours.

Turning Vulnerability (Ex): Despite not being an undead creature a shroud dragon can be turned and rebuked as if it were an undead creature.

Current Projects:

10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground

Candy Dragon:
    Dragon (Feykin)
    Environment: Any forest
    Organization: Solitary, pair, family (2-5), or trap (2-5 and a hag or evil sorceress)
    Challenge Ratings: Wyrmling Ĺ, young 2, adult 3, old 5, wyrm 7, great wyrm 9.
    Treasure: Ĺ standard treasureís value in candy
    Alignment: Often Neutral Evil.

Lurking in the deep woods of Alger dwells a dragon sickly sweet. How this dragon came about I cannot attest, it is a mystery even to me, but I have seen them with my own eyes. Their blood is like liquid chocolate, their teeth candy corn, their flesh a hard candy. They are most commonly found accompanying witches, who use them to lure children in and eat them, although some members of the species have adapted and now lure children in as food all their own.

Few weapons fully harms a candy dragon save magical teeth. They are also highly vulnerable to acid which can cause them to dissolve, but are resistant to both fire and cold. Their breath weapons cause debilitating stomach sickness in all but the most hardy of creatures. The plus side is that they are quite delicious.

-Zasper, Grand Archmage of the 10th Circle, Bearer of the Crystal Crown, Keeper of the Transfinite Seal, He Who Walks Amongst Dragons, Friend to Bahamut, Foe to Tiamat, Hero of a Hundred Kingdoms, Keeper of the 89th Secret of Talorn, Walker of Worlds, the Immaculate Sage, the Purple Archmage, Champion of Halm, and former Emperor of Cyrell (retired).

Candy Dragons
    {table]Age| Size| Hit Dice | Str| Dex| Con| Int| Wis| Cha| BAB/Grp| Atk| Fort| Ref| Will| Breath Weapon
    "Wyrmling"| D| 1d12+1 (7 hp) | 9| 14| 13| 6| 11| 10| 1/-12| 4| 3| 4| 2| DC 11
    "Young"| T| 3d12+6 (25 hp) | 11| 14| 15| 8| 13| 12| 3/-5| 5| 5| 5| 4| DC 13
    "Adult"| T| 5d12+10 (42 hp) | 13| 14| 15| 10| 15| 14| 5/-2| 8| 6| 6| 6| DC 14
    "Old"| S| 7d12+21 (66 hp) | 15| 14| 17| 10| 15| 14| 7/5| 10| 8| 7| 7| DC 16
    "Wyrm"| S| 9d12+36 (94 hp) | 19| 14| 19| 12| 17| 16| 9/9| 14| 10| 8| 9| DC 18
    "Great Wyrm"| M| 11d12+55 (126 hp) | 23| 14| 21| 14| 19| 18| 11/17| 17| 12| 9| 11| DC 20[/table]

{table]Age |Speed |Init |AC |SR |Special Abilities |Caster Level |Bite Damage |Claw Damage |Breath Weapon Range
    "Wyrmling"| 20-ft, fly 30-ft (good) |+2 |16 (+4 size, +2 Dex) |- |Acid vulnerability, resist fire 10, resist cold 10 |- |1d3 |1d2 |10-ft
    "Young"| 40-ft, fly 60-ft (average) |+2 |16 (+2 size, +2 Dex, +2 natural) |- |DR 5/slashing and piercing and bludgeoning |- |1d4 |1d3 |15-ft
    "Adult"| 40-ft, fly 60-ft (average) |+2 |18 (+2 size, +2 Dex, +4 natural) |14 |Resist Fire 20, Resist Cold 20, Charm Person |1st |1d4 |1d3 |15-ft
    "Old"| 40-ft, fly 90-ft (average) |+2 |19 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +6 natural) |17 |DR 5/slashing and piercing and bludgeoning and magic |3rd |1d6 |1d4 |20-ft
    "Wyrm"| 40-ft, fly 90-ft (average) |+2 |21 (+1 size, +2 Dex, +8 natural) |19 |Resist Fire 30, Resist Cold 30, Dominate Person |5th |1d6 |1d4 |20-ft
    "Great Wyrm"| 60-ft, fly 120-ft (poor) |+2 |22 (+2 Dex, +10 natural) |22 |DR 10/slashing and piercing and bludgeoning and magic |7th |1d8 |1d6 |30-ft[/table]

Candy Dragons and aging
    {table]Category |Age
    "Wyrmling" |0-3 years.
    "Young" |4-15 years.
    "Adult" |16-30 years
    "Old" |31-45 years.
    "Wyrm"| 46-90 years.
    "Great Wyrm"| 91 + Charisma score times 5 years.[/table]

Special Abilities:

Breath Weapon (Su): A candy dragon has a single type of breath weapon, a cone of stomach ache inducing sweet gas. This gas tastes like pure sugar, but any creature caught in the cone must make a Fortitude save (of the listed DC) or be nauseated for 1d4 + age category rounds. A creature that makes its save is sickened for the duration instead.

Spells: A candy dragon casts spells as a sorcerer of the indicated level.

Spell-like Abilities: 3/day: Charm Person (ďadultĒ or older); 1/day: Dominate Person (ďwyrmĒ or older).

Skills: Bluff, Concentration, Hide, Knowledge (all skills selected seperately), Listen, Move Silently, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, and Use Magic Device are all class skills for candy dragons.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2011-03-21 at 06:01 PM.

Current Projects:

11. - Top - End - #551
    Titan in the Playground

Deimos Dragon
    Dragon (Chaos, Evil, Extraplanar)
    Environment: Temperate and Warm Forest and Mountain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173299]61st layer of the Abyss[/url])
    Organization: Wyrmling, very young, young, juvenile, and young adult: solitary, or clutch (2Ė5); adult, mature adult, old, very old, ancient, wyrm, or great wyrm: solitary, pair, or hunt (2-5).
    Challenge Rating: Wyrmling 4; very young 6; young 8; juvenile 9; young adult 10; adult 12; mature adult 14; old 15; very old 17; ancient 18; wyrm 20; great wyrm 22
    Treasure: Standard.
    Alignment: Always Chaotic Evil.

Deimos dragons dwell on http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173299]Deimos the 61st layer of the Abyss[/url]. There they serve Amdusias its horrific lord, and prey upon creatures foolish enough to enter the Abyss. Their origins trace back to a single blue dragon that found itself trapped in the Maw of Webs and was offered a choice by Amdusias, become one of his mates or die. It chose the former and became the mother of a race of fiendish dragons known today as Deimos dragons.

Deimos dragons appear as blue and white scaled dragons. A great pair of goat horns ordains their head and they each have 6 red insectoid eyes. The dragonsí mouths drip with venom and they move about the cliffs and webs of the plane like spiders. Their wings are pure white.

Deimos dragons love the chase, and have been known to make warning calls towards creatures they are hunting. They love when their prey breaks into a run of terror, fleeing from fright and fear, only to be crushed by the quicker dragon. They are especially fond of driving their victims into the Maw of Webs to be trapped and devoured.

Age Size Hit Dice Str Dex Con Int Wis Cha BAB/Grp Atk Fort Ref Will Breath Weapon Damage Breath Weapon DC Frightful Presence
    Wyrmling S 6d12+6 (45 hp) 13 10 13 10 11 10 6/3 8 6 5 5 2d8 14 13
    Very Young M 9d12+18 (76 hp) 15 10 15 10 11 10 9/11 11 8 6 6 4d8 16 14
    Young M 12d12 + 24 (102 hp) 17 10 15 12 13 12 12/15 15 10 8 9 6d8 18 17
    Juvenile L 15d12+45 (142 hp) 19 10 17 12 13 12 15/23 18 12 9 10 8d8 20 18
    Young Adult L 18d12+72 (189 hp) 23 10 19 14 15 14 18/28 23 15 11 13 10d8 23 21
    Adult H 21d12+105 (241 hp) 27 10 21 16 17 16 21/37 27 17 12 15 12d8 25 23
    Mature Adult H 24d12+120 (276 hp) 29 10 21 16 17 16 24/41 31 19 14 17 14d8 27 25
    Old H 27d12+162 (337 hp) 31 10 23 18 19 18 27/45 35 21 15 19 16d8 29 27
    Very Old H 30d12+180 (375 hp) 33 10 23 18 19 18 30/49 39 23 17 21 18d8 31 29
    Ancient G 33d12+231 (445 hp) 35 10 25 20 21 20 33/57 41 25 18 23 20d8 33 31
    Wyrm G 36d12+288 (522 hp) 37 10 27 20 21 20 36/61 45 28 20 25 22d8 36 33
    Great Wyrm G 39d12+312 (565 hp) 39 10 27 22 23 22 39/65 49 29 21 27 24d8 37 35

Age Speed Init AC Special Abilities SR
    Wyrmling 60-ft, fly 100-ft (average), climb 40-ft +0 16 (+1 size, +5 natural) Electricity immunity, poison immunity, horns, web-walking -
    Very Young 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 18 (+8 natural) Poison, Ventriloquism -
    Young 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 21 (+11 natural) DR 5/good or cold iron -
    Juvenile 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 23 (-1 size, +14 natural) Fear -
    Young Adult 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 26 (-1 size, +17 natural) DR 10/good or cold iron 21
    Adult 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 28 (-2 size, +20 natural) Aura of Fear 23
    Mature Adult 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 31 (-2 size, +23 natural) DR 15/good or cold iron 25
    Old 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 34 (-2 size, +26 natural) Nightmare Terrain 27
    Very Old 60-ft, fly 150-ft (poor), climb 40-ft +0 37 (-2 size, +29 natural) DR 20/good or cold iron and DR 10/good and cold iron 29
    Ancient 60-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy), climb 40-ft +0 38 (-4 size, +32 natural) Quickened Death Dragon 31
    Wyrm 60-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy), climb 40-ft +0 41 (-4 size, +35 natural) DR 20/good and cold iron 34
    Great Wyrm 60-ft, fly 200-ft (clumsy), climb 40-ft +0 44 (-4 size, +38 natural) Death from Fright 37

Special Abilities:

Breath Weapon (Su): A Deimos dragon has a single breath weapon, a line of electricity dealing the listed damage (Reflex halves).

Web-walking (Ex): A Deimos dragon is never caught or tangled in a web of any sort (including that created by a Web spell) and may move over them at its climb speed.

Horns: A Deimos dragonís horns give it a headbutt attack which deals the same damage as their claws but is bludgeoning.

Poison (Ex): A very young or older Deimos dragonís bite attack carries a poison which deals 1d6 Strength damage as both initial and secondary damage. The save DC is the same as their breath weaponís.

Fear Aura (Su): An adult or older Deimos dragonís Frightful Presence becomes more powerful. It may affect dragons as well as creatures with immunity to Frightful Presence and creatures which fail their saves are frightened instead of shaken. Creatures of less than 5 HD which fail their saves die from fear.

Death from Fright (Su): As a standard action, 3/day, a great wyrm Deimos dragon can instill so much fear in a creature within 100-ft that it dies. This is a mind-affecting fear effect as well as a death effect. A successful Will save reduces it to merely 10d6 damage and the target is shaken for 1 minute.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2014-08-30 at 11:27 PM.

Current Projects:

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Mummified Dragon (Template)
    Many adventurers have heard of mummies. Ritualistically killed and reanimated tomb guards, who carry a deadly disease and fear only fire. What many adventurers donít know is that humans are not the only race to create mummies. The first mummified dragons were made by a powerful blue dragon priest-king to guard his lair which would become his tomb.
    Mummified dragons serve much the same purposes as mummies, they are unflinching undead warriors who will fight till they or their opponent are dead. Rarely, if ever, though do they serve the dark god whose powers animate them; instead most mummified dragons were unwilling sacrifices.

ďMummified DragonĒ is an acquired template that can be added to any true dragon (hereafter referred to as the base creature). A mummified dragon uses all the base creatureís statistics and special abilities except as noted here.

Size and Type: The creatureís type changes to undead. Do not recalculate the creatureís base attack bonus, saves, or skill points. Size is unchanged.

Hit Dice: The base dragonís Hit Dice remain the same, but it loses any Constitution bonus to its hit points (see Abilities, below). However, a mummified dragon adds its Charisma bonus to its hit points (see Profane Toughness below).

Speed: A mummified dragonís flight maneuverability is reduced by one grade (to a minimum of clumsy) and its land speed is reduced by 10-ft (if the dragon has a burrow or climb speed that is equal to its land speed, then its burrow and climb speeds are reduced by 10-ft as well).

AC: A mummified dragonís natural armor bonus increases by +4.

Special Attacks: A mummified dragon retains the base creatures special attacks and gains:

Breath Weapon (Su): A mummified dragonís breath weaponís save DC is now Charisma based instead of Constitution based. A mummified dragon gains an additional breath weapon if it already has a breath weapon. The use of this breath weapon is restricted by all the same restrictions as the base creatureís breath weapon(s) and is the same size and shape. Any creature caught in it must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + Ĺ Hit Dice + Charisma).

Mummy Rot (Su): Supernatural diseaseóbite, Fortitude DC 10 +1/2 hit dice + Charisma, incubation period 1 minute; damage 1d6 Con and 1d6 Cha. The save DC is Charisma-based.
    Unlike normal diseases, mummy rot continues until the victim reaches Constitution 0 (and dies) or is cured as described below.
    Mummy rot is a powerful curse, not a natural disease. A character attempting to cast any conjuration (healing) spell on a creature afflicted with mummy rot must succeed on a DC 20 caster level check, or the spell has no effect on the afflicted character.
    To eliminate mummy rot, the curse must first be broken with break enchantment or remove curse (requiring a DC 20 caster level check for either spell), after which a caster level check is no longer necessary to cast healing spells on the victim, and the mummy rot can be magically cured as any normal disease.
    An afflicted creature who dies of mummy rot shrivels away into sand and dust that blow away into nothing at the first wind.

Aura of Despair (Su): A mummified dragon loses its Frightful Presence but gains an Aura of Despair with the same range. Any creature within this aura that sees the dragon must make a Will save (DC 10 +1/2 hit dice + Charisma) or be paralyzed in fear for 1d4 +1/2 age categories rounds. Whether or not the save is successful, that creature cannot be affected again by the same mummified dragonís despair ability for 24 hours.

Special Qualities: A mummified dragon retains all the base creatureís special qualities (except for subtypes) and gains the abilities listed below. If the base dragon had any immunities based on its subtype (such as immunity to fire for the fire subtype), it keeps those immunities despite losing the subtype.

Damage Reduction 5/- (Ex): A mummified dragon retains any damage reduction it had in life and gains DR 5/-. If the dragon already had DR 5+/- its DR /- is increased by 2.

Fire Vulnerability (Ex): A mummified dragon gains vulnerability to fire unless it is already immune to fire.

Profane Toughness (Ex): A mummified dragon adds its Charisma modifier if positive to its hit points.

Saves: As undead, mummified dragons are immune to anything that requires a Fortitude save unless it affects objects.

Abilities: Increase from the base dragon as follows: Str +8, Int -4, Wis +4, Cha +4. As undead creatures, mummified dragons have no Constitution score.
    Organization: Solitary or warden squad (2-5)
    Challenge Rating: Same as the base dragon +3.
    Treasure: Double standard.
    Alignment: Usually Lawful Evil.
    Advancement: Up to +2 HD.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-11-01 at 01:23 PM.

Current Projects:

13. - Top - End - #553
    Titan in the Playground

Hope you guys all enjoy them, and that you have a

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Current Projects:

14. - Top - End - #554
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Very cool dragons indeed!. Unfortunately your tables are off a bit with the Age categories of the Candy dragon and the Breath Weapon/Frightful Presence of the Deimos dragon. Seems to be missing a "|" in places.

Shroud dragon seems to advance to an awful lot of HD for a creature made of cloth.

Otherwise, it looks really good.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

15. - Top - End - #555
    Troll in the Playground

Candy Dragon is wonderful.
    Homebrew

Other Stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Special Thanks: Kymme! You and your awesome avatarist skills have made me a Lore Warden in addition to King of Fighter Fixes!

16. - Top - End - #556
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

One more thing: is the maximum age category of the candy dragon Charisma X5 or Charisma modifier x 5? It looks like you are missing the word "modifier" there.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    One more thing: is the maximum age category of the candy dragon Charisma X5 or Charisma modifier x 5? It looks like you are missing the word "modifier" there.

Debby
    Charisma times 5; it's the same as WotC used for (chromatic) dragonwrought kobolds, and the Draconomicon uses 50 times Charisma for "when Twilight" sets in for chromatic dragons (100 times Charisma for metallic dragons). So I stuck close to WotC's methods of determining draconic maximum ages which in itself is an oddity.

I will replace the x with the word times, though, as it is clearer.

Edit: On that note should I make a note about them entering the twilight like true dragons or should that be their absolute maximum like kobolds?
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2010-10-29 at 08:01 AM.

Current Projects:

18. - Top - End - #558
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, Zaydos, can you make a Dragon of the Dance?
    All thanks to Domochevsky for the epic avatar

My Creed
    Spoiler
    Show
    Illic est haud affectus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud ignarus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud perturbatio, illic est hunger.
    There est haud chaos, illic est hunger.
    There est haud nex, illic est Hive.

Δεν υπάρχει συναίσθημα, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει άγνοια, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει πάθος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει χάος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει θάνατος, υπάρχει το Καταφύγιο.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Titan in the Playground

Malison Dragon
    Dragon (Evil)
    Environment: Any land or Lower Plane.
    Organization: Wyrmling, very young, young, juvenile, and young adult: solitary, or clutch (2Ė5); adult, mature adult, old, very old, ancient, wyrm, or great wyrm: solitary, pair, or family (2-5).
    Challenge Ratings: I donít know Wyrmling 1/10, Very Young 1/8, Young 1/6, Juvenile 1/4, Young Adult 1/3, Adult 1/2, Mature Adult 1, Old 2, Very Old 3, Ancient 4, Wyrm 5, Great Wyrm 6
    Treasure: Triple Standard
    Alignment: Always Evil.

Now I must warn heroes of the greatest force of evil I have ever encountered. Their elders stand upon the same footing as arch-fiends, and their great wyrms may be even higher. Their greed knows no limits, and whole Crystal Spheres have fallen under the sway of singular members of the species. Thankfully I believe none live that have reached the great wyrm stage; Tiamat wants no rivals for her position.

These malison dragons are a foe for any hero. Their dark powers surpass those of a red dragon by as much as a red dragonís surpass a koboldís
    *, if not by far more than that. To slay a malison dragon you must deal with its powers of possession, its mastery of dark speech, and its powerful dark spellcasting surpassing that of all but the greatest archmages. Not only is it a magically formidable foe with these powers, it is highly intelligent (by adult hood only the most intelligent human wizards ever recorded can hope to rival its dreadful intellect), and its extremely powerful body makes it a deadly foe in melee even should it choose to forsake the use of its magical powers. When slain they release a dreadful curse upon the target, and the strongest dragonsí curses cannot be removed by any creature less than a god (or perhaps the mythical Mithril Dragons, said to be the direct spawn of Bahamut himself).

Malison dragons are beings of the greatest evil and depravity. In their search for power no deed is too horrible, or vile for them to commit. They are sadistic and foul, taking great pleasure in acts that even orcs and goblins would find too horrible to ever contemplate. They love to see the corruption of innocents, sorrow brought to those who were happy, true love torn asunder, and noble ideals crushed. Their love for evil is as pure as a fiendís.

Malison dragons have no weakness I can report. They can cast spells to make a wizard tremble with jealousy, drawing upon spells normally only granted by the gods, or even spells that are normally studied by bards and assassins as easily as those of wizards and sorcerers. They are unaffected by necromancy, and age brings them immunity to any assault on their minds or any attempt to cripple their body. They can see in utter darkness, and their breath is a deadly burst of pure evil energy that kills indiscriminately. Not only does their breath lack elemental affinities to allow resistance, it also inflicts a diabolic disease called the faceless hate which only magic can cure. My advice to dragon slayers is do not face these beasts if you can avoid it, instead flee, evacuate the world and sphere in its entirety. If you must face one seek out a dragon of equal or greater power or the aid of the legions of the upper planes, those may be enough to help turn the battle against one of these terrifying creatures.

-Zasper; Grand Archmage of the 9th Circle, Bearer of the Crystal Crown, Friend to Bahamut, Foe to Tiamat, Hero of a Hundred Kingdoms, Keeper of the 89th Secret of Talorn, Walker of Worlds, the Purple Archmage, and Champion of Halm.

*Editorís Note: Seems Zasper has never heard of Pun-Pun. Thank goodness.

As Zasper seems to have forgotten a physical description it is up to me to complete the task. Malison dragons have dark, blood red scales, blotched with black. Their wings are a dark purple and ooze a viscous red liquid. A malison dragonís own blood is a deep purple, so dark as to be called black. They have five claws for foot, and long whip-like tails. Their tongues seem at first to be very deeply forked, but in truth they have two tongues.

Age Size Hit Dice Str Dex Con Int Wis Cha BAB/Grp Atk Fort Ref Will Breath Weapon Damage Breath Weapon DC Frightful Presence
    Wyrmling H 25d12+175 (337 hp) 33 10 25 16 17 16 25/44 34 21 14 17 5d12 29 25
    Very Young H 30d12+270 (465 hp) 37 10 29 20 21 20 30/51 41 26 17 22 10d12 34 30
    Young G 35d12+385 (612 hp) 41 10 33 24 25 24 35/62 46 30 19 26 15d12 38 34
    Juvenile G 40d12+520 (780 hp) 45 10 37 28 29 28 40/69 53 35 22 31 20d12 43 39
    Young Adult G 45d12+675 (967 hp) 49 10 41 32 33 32 45/76 60 39 24 35 25d12 47 43
    Adult C 50d12+850 (1175 hp) 53 10 45 36 37 36 50/87 63 44 27 40 30d12 52 48
    Mature Adult C 55d12+1045 (1402 hp) 57 10 49 40 41 40 55/94 70 48 29 44 35d12 56 52
    Old C 60d12+1260 (1650 hp) 61 10 53 44 45 44 60/101 77 53 32 49 40d12 61 57
    Very Old C 65d12+1495 (1917 hp) 65 10 57 48 49 48 65/108 84 57 34 53 45d12 65 61
    Ancient C+ 70d12+1750 (2205 hp) 69 10 61 52 53 52 70/115 91 62 37 58 50d12 70 66
    Wyrm C+ 75d12+2025 (2512 hp) 73 10 65 56 57 56 75/122 98 66 39 62 55d12 74 70
    Great Wyrm C+ 80d12+2320 (3280 hp) 77 10 69 60 61 60 80/129 105 71 42 67 60d12 79 75

Age Speed Init AC SR Special Abilities Caster Level
    Wyrmling 60-ft, fly 250-ft (average) +0 35 (-2 size, +24 natural, +3 Deflection) 26 Immune to Acid, Death effects, energy drain, fire, negative energy, and necromancy, DR 10/epic, Profane Shield 6th
    Very Young 60-ft, fly 250-ft (average) +0 42 (-2 size, +29 natural, +5 deflection) 33 Immunity to Ability Damage and Drain, Least Death Curse 9th
    Young 60-ft, fly 300-ft (poor) +0 47 (-4 size, +34 natural, +7 deflection) 40 DR 15/epic 12th
    Juvenile 60-ft, fly 300-ft (poor) +0 54 (-4 size, +39 natural, +9 deflection) 47 Immune to Mind-Affecting Effects, Death Curse 15th
    Young Adult 60-ft, fly 300-ft (poor) +0 61 (-4 size, +44 natural, +11 deflection) 54 DR 20/epic and DR 5/- 18th
    Adult 60-ft, fly 350-ft (clumsy) +0 64 (-8 size, +49 natural, +13 deflection) 61 Possession, See in Darkness 21st
    Mature Adult 60-ft, fly 350-ft (clumsy) +0 71 (-8 size, +54 natural, +15 deflection) 68 DR 20/epic and DR 10/- 24th
    Old 60-ft, fly 350-ft (clumsy) +0 78 (-8 size, +59 natural, +17 deflection) 75 Greater Death Curse, Dark Speech 27th
    Very Old 60-ft, fly 350-ft (clumsy) +0 85 (-8 size, +64 natural, +19 deflection) 82 DR 20/epic and 15/- 30th
    Ancient 60-ft, fly 400-ft (clumsy) +0 92 (-8 size, +69 natural, +21 deflection) 89 Wish 33rd
    Wyrm 60-ft, fly 400-ft (clumsy) +0 99 (-8 size, +74 natural, +23 deflection) 93 DR 20/- 36th
    Great Wyrm 60-ft, fly 400-ft (clumsy) +0 106 (-8 size, +79 natural, +25 deflection) 100 Pinnacle of Evil, True Death Curse 39th

Special Abilities

Breath Weapon (Su): Malison dragons have only one breath weapon a cone of corrupting energy. This energy deals the listed profane damage (this is considered evil for the purposes of regeneration) and infects targets with Faceless Hate (the DC to resist the disease is the same as the DC for this breath weapon) with no incubation time. A successful Fortitude save halves the damage and resists the disease. Faceless Hate can be found in the Book of Vile Darkness.

Profane Shield (Su): Malison dragons are warded by the pure spirit of evil and gain a deflection bonus to their AC equal to their Charisma bonus.

Least Death Curse (Su): When a very young or older malison dragon is slain it may curse the creature which kills it as per the spell Bestow Curse. The save DC is the same as the dragonís Frightful Presence.

Death Curse (Su): When a juvenile or older malison dragon is slain it may curse the creature which kills it as per the spell Greater Bestow Curse. The save DC is the same as the dragonís Frightful Presence. It may instead curse up to 4 creatures within 100-ft as per the Bestow Curse spell (DC same as the dragonís Frightful Presence). The Death Curse of a juvenile or older malison dragon cannot be removed except by a Wish or Miracle spell.

Possession (Su): An adult or older malison dragon can possess creatures and objects as a fiend (see The Book of Vile Darkness and The Fiendish Codex I for complete rules).

See in Darkness (Su): An adult or older malison dragon may see in utter darkness (including magical darkness) as easily as full daylight.

Greater Death Curse (Su): When an old or older malison dragon is slain it may curse up to 8 creatures within 200-ft as per the Greater Bestow Curse spell (DC same as the dragonís Frightful Presence). The Death Curse of an old or older malison dragon cannot be removed simply by the direct intervention of a deity, they may be suppressed for 1 week via a Wish or Miracle spell.

Dark Speech (Su): An old or older malison dragon gains the Dark Speech feat as a bonus feat and takes 1 less point of ability damage from using any Dark Speech ability.

Pinnacle of Evil: A great wyrm malison dragon gains Divine Rank 0.

True Death Curse (Su): When an great wyrm malison dragon is slain it may curse up to 12 creatures within 1 mile as per the Greater Bestow Curse spell (DC same as the dragonís Frightful Presence). The Death Curse of a great wyrm malison dragon is passed on to your children, including those already born. The Death Curse of a great wyrm malison dragon cannot be removed simply by the direct intervention of a deity, they may be suppressed for 1 week via a Wish or Miracle spell.

Spells: A malison dragon casts spells as a sorcerer and may choose from the cleric spell list, the bard spell list, the Evil, Fury, Demonic, Diabolic, Corruption, Darkness, Greed, Pain, Dragon, Chromatic Dragon (Dragon Magazine), Baator, Grey Waste, and Abyss domains, and the sorcerer spell list.

Spell-like Abilities: 3/day Wish (ancient and older).

Skills: All skills are class skills for a malison dragonís racial hit dice.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2014-08-29 at 12:23 AM.

Current Projects:

20. - Top - End - #560
    Titan in the Playground

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I had been saving that one for more than a week; hope you all like it. I finally made an epic evil aligned dragon.

Current Projects:

21. - Top - End - #561
    Orc in the Playground

That dragon.... it....

It's awesome.
    All thanks to Domochevsky for the epic avatar

My Creed
    Spoiler
    Show
    Illic est haud affectus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud ignarus, illic est hunger.
    There est haud perturbatio, illic est hunger.
    There est haud chaos, illic est hunger.
    There est haud nex, illic est Hive.

Δεν υπάρχει συναίσθημα, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει άγνοια, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει πάθος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει χάος, υπάρχει πείνα.
    Δεν υπάρχει θάνατος, υπάρχει το Καταφύγιο.

22. - Top - End - #562

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I had been saving that one for more than a week; hope you all like it. I finally made an epic evil aligned dragon.
    There's only one thing missing from this Dragon......Challenge Ratings
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, unless you brought someone bigger and tastier along with you.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

There's only one proper response to that dragon;

Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

24. - Top - End - #564
    Titan in the Playground

Mithral Dragon
    Dragon (Good, Fire, Cold, Water, Earth, Air)
    Environment: Any land or Upper Plane.
    Organization: Wyrmling, very young, young, juvenile, and young adult: solitary, or clutch (2Ė5); adult, mature adult, old, very old, ancient, wyrm, or great wyrm: solitary, pair, or family (2-5).
    Challenge Ratings: Its power level, ITíS OVER NIIINE-THOOOOUUUUSANDDDDD!!!!
    Honestly, the game breaks down before their higher age categories so Iím going to admit my inability to give even a semblance of an accurate CR for these guys; my scouter only goes so high.
    Treasure: Triple Standard
    Alignment: Always Good.

The grand, the mighty, the awe-inspiring, mithral dragons are amongst the greatest forces of good in the multiverse. Rare beyond belief, mithral dragons have the full power one would expect from a race said to have sprung from the coupling of Bahamut and an obscure draconic goddess. Mithral dragons wield this power with the knowledge that having it makes them responsible for its use, and that lack of use can be as bad as abuse. To fail to save a life through inaction is no better than to have murdered them yourself, is the philosophy of mithral dragons and they are known to scold lesser metallic dragons on this principle. Evil is lucky that they are so rare; so rare in fact that it is rumored there are less than five, if any, surviving great wyrms in the entire multiverse. When there are that few, the problems of one world must be measured against those of a thousand others and the mithral dragons cannot be everywhere at once.

Mithril dragons are rarities wherever they are found and not native to any one point. The most likely place to encounter one is Bahamutís palace on Mount Celestia, because many pilgrimage there between quests, but normally they wander the planes as night-errants.

Mithril dragons have bodies the color of pure mithral, their eyes a bright, clear royal purple. A great crest caps their head and it is not unheard of for mortals and lesser dragons to mistake a mithral dragon for Bahamut himself.

Wyrmling H 25d12+175 (337 hp) 33 10 25 24 25 24 25/44 34 28 21 28 5d12 29 29
    Very Young H 30d12+270 (465 hp) 37 10 29 28 29 28 30/51 41 35 26 35 10d12 34 34
    Young G 35d12+385 (612 hp) 41 10 33 32 33 32 35/62 46 41 30 41 15d12 38 38
    Juvenile G 40d12+520 (780 hp) 45 10 37 36 37 36 40/69 53 48 35 48 20d12 43 43
    Young Adult G 45d12+675 (967 hp) 49 10 41 40 41 40 45/76 60 54 39 54 25d12 47 47
    Adult C 50d12+850 (1175 hp) 53 10 45 44 45 44 50/87 63 61 44 61 30d12 52 52
    Mature Adult C 55d12+1045 (1402 hp) 57 10 49 48 49 48 55/94 70 67 48 67 35d12 56 56
    Old C 60d12+1260 (1650 hp) 61 10 53 52 53 52 60/101 77 74 53 74 40d12 61 61
    Very Old C 65d12+1495 (1917 hp) 65 10 57 56 57 56 65/108 84 80 57 80 45d12 65 65
    Ancient C+ 70d12+1750 (2205 hp) 69 10 61 60 61 60 70/115 91 87 62 87 50d12 70 70
    Wyrm C+ 75d12+2025 (2512 hp) 73 10 65 64 65 64 75/122 98 93 66 93 55d12 74 74
    Great Wyrm C+ 80d12+2320 (3280 hp) 77 10 69 68 69 68 80/129 105 100 71 100 60d12 79 79

Age Speed Init AC SR Special Abilities Caster Level
    Wyrmling 80-ft, fly 300-ft (average) +0 39 (-2 size, +24 natural, +7 deflection) 26 Immune to Acid, Cold, Electricity and Fire, DR 10/epic, Alternate Form, Unnatural Grace, Turn Undead 6th
    Very Young 80-ft, fly 300-ft (average) +0 46 (-2 size, +29 natural, +9 deflection) 33 Immune to Death effects, negative levels, energy drain, and necromancy 9th
    Young 80-ft, fly 350-ft (poor) +0 51 (-4 size, +34 natural, +11 deflection) 40 DR 15/epic 12th
    Juvenile 80-ft, fly 350-ft (poor) +0 58 (-4 size, +39 natural, +13 deflection) 47 Immune to Mind-Affecting Effects 15th
    Young Adult 80-ft, fly 350-ft (poor) +0 65 (-4 size, +44 natural, +15 deflection) 54 DR 20/epic and DR 5/- 18th
    Adult 80-ft, fly 400-ft (poor) +0 68 (-8 size, +49 natural, +17 deflection) 61 Immunity to Ability Damage and Drain, Turn Evil 21st
    Mature Adult 80-ft, fly 400-ft (poor) +0 75 (-8 size, +54 natural, +19 deflection) 68 DR 20/epic and DR 10/- 24th
    Old 80-ft, fly 400-ft (poor) +0 82 (-8 size, +59 natural, +21 deflection) 75 Censure Evil 27th
    Very Old 80-ft, fly 400-ft (poor) +0 89 (-8 size, +64 natural, +23 deflection) 82 DR 20/epic and 15/- 30th
    Ancient 80-ft, fly 450-ft (poor) +0 96 (-8 size, +69 natural, +25 deflection) 89 Wish, Turn Evil Dragons 33rd
    Wyrm 80-ft, fly 450-ft (poor) +0 103 (-8 size, +74 natural, +27 deflection) 93 DR 20/- 36th
    Great Wyrm 80-ft, fly 450-ft (poor) +0 110 (-8 size, +79 natural, +29 deflection) 100 Supreme Pinnacle 39th

Special Abilities:

Breath Weapon (Su): A mithral dragon has 9 types of breath weapon. These are a cone or line of any of acid, cold, electricity, or fire damage (dragonís choice). The 9th breath weapon is a cone of paralysis gas which paralyzes the target for 2d6+2 rounds per age category.

Frightful Presence (Ex): A mithral dragonís frightful presence functions like that of a normal dragonís except that creatures with more than 5-HD that fail their saves are frightened instead of shaken.

Turn Undead (Su): A mithral dragon may turn undead 3 + charisma modifier times per day with an effective cleric level of their age category + their caster level.

Unnatural Grace (Su): A mithral dragon gains a deflection bonus to AC and a bonus to all saves equal to its Charisma modifier.

Alternate Form (Su): A mithral dragon can assume any animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action three times per day. This ability functions as a polymorph spell cast on itself at its caster level, except that the dragon does not regain hit points for changing form and can only assume the form of an animal or humanoid. The dragon can remain in its animal or humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one or return to its natural form.

Turn Evil (Su): An adult or older mithral dragonís turn undead ability now also works on any creature with the Evil subtype or an Aura of Evil (as a cleric of an evil god, a paladin of tyranny, or an evil aligned incarnate).

Censure Evil (Su): The mere presence of an old or older mithral dragon is a bane to evil. Evil creatures within 300-ft of a mithral dragon take damage equal to the dragonís hit dice each round and are nauseated for 1 round (Fort save halves damage and negates nausea, same DC as Frightful Presence). This damage is of a purely divine source and cannot be reduced by energy resistance of any type. Undead and creatures with the evil subtype or an Aura of Evil take double damage and are stunned (in addition to nauseated) during any round in which they failed their save. This damage is considered to be good aligned for the purposes of regeneration.

Turn Evil Dragons (Su): An ancient or older mithral dragonís turn undead ability now also works on any dragon with the evil alignment.

Supreme Pinnacle (Ex): A great wyrm mithral dragon gains Divine Rank 0, in addition they may take two full rounds worth of actions every round, and no longer automatically fail saves or miss with attacks on a natural 1. Their natural weapons now affect incorporeal creatures as if they had ghost touch. In addition they become immune to critical hits and nonlethal damage, poison, disease, sonic, and force.

Spells: Mithral dragons cast spells as a sorcerer with a favored souls spells known progression, they may select spells from the Good, Dragon, Metallic Dragon (Dragon Magazine), Strength, Air, Earth, Fire, Water, Cold, War, Protection, Celestial, Hope (Dragon Magazine) Endurance, Glory, Herald, Wrath (BoED version), Celestia, Elysium, and Arborea domains, the cleric and druid spell lists, the bard spell list, the paladin spell list, and the wu jen spell list in addition to the sorcerer spell list. They may also select exalted spells and may cast spells with the archon, celestial, eladrin, and guardinal components despite not being a celestial of any of those types.

Spell-like Abilities: 3/day Wish (ancient or older); this Wish spell-like ability, though not divine intervention, can be used to remove the Death Curse of a Malison Dragon up to one age category higher than the Mithral Dragon from one creature (a great wyrmís may remove the curse from an entire family line).

Skills: All skills are class skills for a mithral dragonís racial hit dice.
    Last edited by Zaydos; 2014-08-29 at 12:02 AM.

Current Projects:

25. - Top - End - #565
    Titan in the Playground

Now to celebrate having more dragons than I can find in official sources by creating another dragon which has no CR.

Current Projects:

26. - Top - End - #566

Have I mentioned lately that you are Awesome?

In a Forgotten Realm of the Multiverse; Sir Caleb Silverscale drops to his knees in reverence upon meeting one of these great Dragons.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #567

I really did not like that last one. It makes it possible to stop the one before it.
    What about an epic neutral dragon?
    Fighter: "I can kill someone in a turn."
    Cleric: "I can kill someone in half a turn."
    Wizard: "I can kill someone before my turn."
    Bard: "I can make three idiots kill people for me."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumeken View Post
    (*starts laughing* Oh my god.... you do not know what fresh Hell you've suddenly introduced do you? Oh well... here we go...)

28. - Top - End - #568

Quote Originally Posted by firemagehao View Post
    I really did not like that last one. It makes it possible to stop the one before it.
    What about an epic neutral dragon?
    But the Universe is about Balance how would an Epic Neutral help balance these two out? I'm not saying an Epic Neutral is a bad idea, just that why is the ultimate good a bad thing?

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #569
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Silverscale View Post
    But the Universe is about Balance how would an Epic Neutral help balance these two out? I'm not saying an Epic Neutral is a bad idea, just that why is the ultimate good a bad thing?
    The bolded portion is exactly why I made Mithril dragons able to remove Malison dragons' curses; because they create a balance (also as Great Wyrms they are both technically deities and could perform direct divine intervention in the form of Remove Curse). Also there is an epic neutral dragon (Cataclysm) but it is, oddly, not as powerful as either of these (despite being the apocalypse).

I do plan on making one of Neutrality, but it hasn't come to me yet. Might make ones for Law and Chaos first, or instead.

Current Projects:

30. - Top - End - #570
    Ogre in the Playground

You've got a typo in the mummified dragons.
    Third sentence.
    "Humans were not the only ones to create Dragons"
    Bolded word should be "Mummies".

Mummified Thermite dragon?
    Or worse, Mummified Spellweave dragon?!

Thermite loses hp, gets an easier breath to beat, ect., because it's con is higher than it's cha. However, it has fire immunity.
    But a spellweave, despite not having fire immunity, has higher cha than con, and therefor gets higher hp, higher DC on breath, ect., not to mention the bonus to cha, which is, of course, it's casting stat.

It's perfect....
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Old Extended Signature, last updated in 2012
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.