Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Improved Monster Classes- Still Alive, and taking requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumel View Post
    What do I do for creatures with a CR of 1/2 and such?
    I'm under the impression that these are turned into 1 level classes and buffed slightly.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

2. - Top - End - #722
    Orc in the Playground

I'm showing this to my DM and I wanted to clean it up a little before he sees it. Its the same class, I just cleaned up the formatting, fixed any spelling areas I could find, and reworded something that I think could have been worded better. Hope this is alright...

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslecamo View Post
    Phoenix

Class
    Spoiler
    Show

Hit Die: d8

{TABLE]Level | BAB | Fort | Ref | Will | Feature
    1 | +1 | +2|+2 |+2 | Phoenix Body, Sun Spark
    2| +2| +3|+3 |+3 |Wings, +1 Cha, +1 Str
    3| +3| +3|+3| +3| Sun Soul, Lesser
    4| +4| +4| +4|+4 | Shriek, +1 Cha, +1 Str
    5| +5| +4| +4| +4| Sun Soul
    6| +6| +5|+5 |+5 |Growth, Spell-like Metamagic,
    7| +7| +5| +5| +5|Sun Soul, Advanced
    8| +8| +6| +6| +5|Immolation
    9| +9| +6|+6 |+6|Sun Soul, Greater, Bonus Feat.
    10| +10| +7|+7 |+7 |Defensive Aura, +1 Cha, +1 Str
    11| +11| +7| +7|+7 |Sun Soul, Adept
    12| +12| +8| +8|+8 |Ritual, Bonus Feat
    13| +13| +8| +8| +8|Sun Soul, Master
    14| +14| +9| +9| +9| Uncanny Dodge, Bonus Feat, +1 Str, +1 Cha
    15| +15| +9| +9| +9| Sun Prophet
    16| +16| +10| +10| +10|Planar Travel, Bonus Feat, +1 Str, +1 Cha
    17| +17| +10| +10|+10 |Sun Avatar
    18| +18| +11|+11 |+11 |Burning Metamagic, +1 Str, +1 Cha
    19 | +19| +11| +11| +11|Sun Incarnation
    20| +20| +12| +12| +12|New Dawn
    21| +20| +12| +12| +12|Nova, +1 Str, +1Cha
    22| +21| +13| +13| +13|Great Phoenix,
    23| +21| +13| +13| +13|Mighty Phoenix, +1 Str, +1 Cha
    24| +22| +14| +14| +14|Elder Phoenix
    [/TABLE]
    Class Skills: (4 + Int. Mod.) x4 at first level. The Phoenix's class skills are Spot, Listen, Diplomacy, Knowledge (any one), Concentration, Heal.

Proficiencies: The Phoenix is proficient only with it's own natural weapons.

Features:
    Phoenix Body: The Phoenix loses all other racial bonuses, traits, and abilities and gains magical beast traits (basicaly darkvision 60 feets and low light vision). The phoenix begins as a medium sized magical beast with base land speed of 30 feet. It has two natural claw attacks dealing 1d6 damage each and one natural bite attack dealing 1d8 damage. A Phoenix does not have limbs capable of fine manipulation. A Phoenix cannot speak but can speak telepathically with any creature that a language within 5ft. for every HD it possesses.

In addition, the Phoenix receives a bonus to its armor class in the form of a natural armor bonus equal to it Charisma modifier.

Sun Spark (Sp): The Phoenix is filled with the fiery energy of creation, wich grant it several SLAs. Unless otherwise noticed, the save DC for a phoenix SLA is 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier.

At 1st level the Phoenix can use Detect Evil, Detect Magic, Produce Flame and Color Spray as spell-like abilites each 2/day for every HD it possesses.

Wings: At second level, the Phoenix's wings have matured enough to allow it to fly. The Phoenix can fly at a speed of 10ft./HD with average maneuverability.

Ability Increase: The Phoenix is a creature of substantial might and force of will. The Phoenix receives a permanent increase to its Strength and Charisma scores at levels 2, 4, 10, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23

Sun Soul, Lesser (Sp): The Phoenix can now use Dancing Lights, Blur, Blindness/Deafness, Find Traps, and Neutralize Poison as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every HD it possesses.

Shriek (Su): The wrath of the Phoenix can be dreadful burden on its enemies. At 4th level the Phoenix can unleash a scream which slows as the spell all enemies (only enemies) within 5 feets for phoenix HD. The caster level for this effect is equal to phoenix's HD, with the exception that it may affect any number of targets within its area. The save DC for this effect is 10 + 1/2 the Phoenix's HD + the Phoenix's charisma modifier.

Sun Soul (Sp): The Phoenix can now use Protection from Evil, Remove Fear, Invisibilityand Cure Light Wounds as spell-like abilities each 1/day for each HD it has.

Growth: The Phoenix increases one size category. Notice this is a long creature.

Spell-like Metamagic (Su): The Phoenix may now use any spell-like metamagic feats it has (like Empower Spell-like) with any of its spell-like abilities, instead of just 1. For example, if the phoenix has chosen Extend Spell-like Ability (Cure Light Wounds), it may now empower any other spell-like ability it possesses. It is still limited to 3 uses of metamagic feat per day. Applying the metamagic feat doesn't increase the casting time of the spell-like ability.

Sun Soul, Advanced (Su): The Phoenix can now use Pyrotechnics, See Invisibility, and Remove Curse as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every 2 HD it possesses.

Immolation (Su): The Phoenix is the physical incarnation of rebirth. At 8th level, erupt into a roaring column of divine flame as a full round action. This column can be as small to 5ft. wide or up to 5ft. per HD and can rise as high as 10 ft. per HD to a minimum of 10ft. Creatures inside the column take 1d6 fire damage and 1d6 divine damage for each HD the phoenix possesses. Creatures within the column are entitled to a reflex save (DC = 10 + 1/2 the Phoenix's HD + the Phoenix's Constitution modifier.) Creatures who succeed this save take only half damage.

The phoenix is reduced to a small pile of ashes. On the Phoenix's next turn, the Phoenix is reborn from those ashes with full HP, all ability scores restored, and all extra special effects (such as spells) removed, but keeping any previous equipment held. This ability doesn't recover any of the Phoenix's spell-like abilities or any other abilities with limited uses per day. The Phoenix may use this ability 1/day for very 4 HD it possesses. The Phoenix must be able to take a full-round action to use this ability.

At 12 HD it may use immolation as a standard action.
    At 16 HD it may use immolation as a move action.
    At 20 HD it may use immolation as a swift action.

Sun Soul, Greater (Sp): At 9th level, the Phoenix may use Greater Dispel Magic, Dispel Evil, Blink, and Wall of Fire as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every 3 HD it possesses.

Bonus Feat: At 9th, 12th, 14th, and 16th level, The Phoenix receives a meta-spell-like ability feat of it's choice.

Defensive Aura (Su): At 10th level, the Phoenix gains a bonus to it's armor class in the form of deflection bonus equal to its Charisma modifier. It also gains SR equal to HD+11 and DR/magic equal to half HD.

Sun Soul, Adept (Sp): At 11th level, the Phoenix can now use Fire Seeds, Veil, and Death Ward as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every 4 HD it possesses. The fire seeds ability uses drops of the own phoenix's blood, but it doesn't damage the phoenix. The phoenix can throw them despite not having hands.

Ritual: At 12th level, if the Phoenix spends one or more rounds of concentration as a standard action before using a SLA, the caster level for that SLA increases by 2 for each round spent concentrating. The Phoenix cannot concentrate in this way for more than 10 rounds.

Sun Soul, Master (Sp): At 13th level, the phoenix can now use Mislead, Heal, and Find the Path as spell like abilities each 1/day for every 3 HD it possesses.

Uncanny Dodge (Ex): Starting at 14th level, a Phoenix can react to danger before its senses would normally allow it to do so. The Phoenix retains its Dexterity bonus to its AC (if any) even if it is caught flat-footed or struck by an invisible attacker. However, it still loses its Dexterity bonus to its AC if immobilized.

If the Phoenix already has uncanny dodge from a different class it automatically gains improved uncanny dodge instead.

Sun Prophet (Sp): At 15th level, the Phoenix can now use Reincarnation, and Incendiary Cloud as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every 4 HD it possesses.

Planar Travel (Su): At 16th level, the phoenix can travel between the ethereal, astral, and material planes as it pleases. Traveling from one plane to another requires a move action and the phoenix may travel in this 1/day for every 2 HD it possesses, though it may not use this ability to travel more than once every 1d4 rounds. In addition The Phoenix never gets lost in either the Astral Plane or the Material Plane.

Sun Avatar (Sp): At 17th level, the phoenix can now use Summon Nature's ally IX, dismissal 1/day for every 4 HD it has.

Burning Metamagic: Starting at 18th level, every metamagic spell-like ability feat the phoenix has can be used a number of extra times per day equal to it's Cha modifier.

Sun Incarnation (Sp): At 19th level, the phoenix can now use Polymorph and Polymorph Any Object as spell-like abilities each 1/day for every 4 HD it possesses.

New Dawn (Sp): At 20th level the phoenix can use miracle as a spell-like ability 1/day for every 5 HD it possesses. If the miracle is used to create/improve a lasting effect, the Phoenix must pay the full experience price.

Nova (Su):At 21st level, the phoenix's spell-like abilities have no limit on their caster level. Ritual may still only be used up to 10 turns.

Great Phoenix (Su): At 22nd level, after using immolation, the phoenix adds its Charisma modifier to all saves, skills, attacks and damage rolls for 1 turn for every HD it possesses.

Mighty Phoenix (Su): At 23rd level the phoenix can now use it immolation ability as a free action, even if it isn't it's turn.

Elder Phoenix (Su):At 24th level, the phoenix may use immolation any number of times per day it wishes. It still requires a full-round be reborn.

Comments
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, my first epic progression.
    The original phoenix is quite under CRd, so I buffed it a bit by giving it miracle and polymorph any object as it aproaches epic and allowing it to use immolation faster than normal.

The remaining SLAs are scattered along the levels, in the positions where I believed they would be more balanced, but since there were over 30 SLAs to organize, it may have ended up somewhat wonky.

Anyway, the phoenix is mainly a flying SLA machine with a good of mix of defensive, ofensive and support SLAs, making it some kind of jack of all trades, master of none. The metamagic special bonus give it some very nice versatility. And then it gets to blow itself up on the enemy to heal itself. Should be quite interesting to play. One barely notices the lack of hands.

The phoenix gets +6 str and +6 Cha pre epic (and then an extra +2 to each after epic). All good saves and good BAB make it durable enough since it lacks SLAs that actualy buff your combat abilities besides the polymorph at 19th level, and then 4 skill points per level and 8HD to round it up.

3. - Top - End - #723

What do I do for creatures with a CR of 1/2 and such?
    Oh god. Now I want to build all the pathetic little animal monsters.

Tom what are you playing?
    L.1 Toad, L.7 Rogue, why?

Edit: Gith Touched up.
    Totally thought I gave the 'Yanki 4+Int skills in the first place. It seems I was, not surprisingly, wrong.

Also, I have another project I'm working on with Jarrik, after these bad boys I'm taking a break. I'll still try to chip in bits of copper pieces where I can. (For the time being I'm dropping the Living Spell, anyone else wants to tackle that headache they should feel more than welcome to do so. I may pick it back up when I get done with this other thing, but I may also erase the concept from my memory.)
    Last edited by AugustNights; 2010-10-26 at 06:10 AM.
    Come with me, time out of mind...

4. - Top - End - #724
    Halfling in the Playground

Hi
    I would like to make a request for the Kolyarut. It is one of the Inevitable. It is in the Core Monster Manual 3.5 on page 159. Hope someone will do it.
    Dming:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Storm Peace 3.5 campaign
    3.5 Monster Hunters campaign

Playing:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Mercenaries with Loram the Caught-One

5. - Top - End - #725

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpLump View Post
    Oh god. Now I want to build all the pathetic little animal monsters.

Tom what are you playing?
    L.1 Toad, L.7 Rogue, why?

Edit: Gith Touched up.
    Totally thought I gave the 'Yanki 4+Int skills in the first place. It seems I was, not surprisingly, wrong.

Also, I have another project I'm working on with Jarrik, after these bad boys I'm taking a break. I'll still try to chip in bits of copper pieces where I can. (For the time being I'm dropping the Living Spell, anyone else wants to tackle that headache they should feel more than welcome to do so. I may pick it back up when I get done with this other thing, but I may also erase the concept from my memory.)
    That's too bad. I actually really liked the Living Spell, and would've liked to see it come to completion one day.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

6. - Top - End - #726
    Orc in the Playground

Hmm... What about a two level Zombie Template? They let you keep most racial mods like a lich right?

7. - Top - End - #727
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Alright, I'm going in for the requests. I would like to see a Barghest or an Allip, if anyone has the time or desire. I think they are both fairly flavourful and have a reasonably low CR, so they shouldn't be terrifyingly difficult.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
    Alright, I'm going in for the requests. I would like to see a Barghest or an Allip, if anyone has the time or desire. I think they are both fairly flavourful and have a reasonably low CR, so they shouldn't be terrifyingly difficult.
    Allip's been done.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Troll in the Playground

I would strongly recommend going over all the old ones (maybe make that a sub project) and check them for balance. For example, the Werewolf has the ability to rapidly gain size modifiers in excess of what is "normal" for a werewolf. Some thematic abilities are okay. Others that break the theme are less so.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by volthawk View Post
    Awesome. Thank you. Clearly, I am a blind dude.

11. - Top - End - #731
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by DythTheKobold View Post
    I would strongly recommend going over all the old ones (maybe make that a sub project) and check them for balance. For example, the Werewolf has the ability to rapidly gain size modifiers in excess of what is "normal" for a werewolf. Some thematic abilities are okay. Others that break the theme are less so.
    I don't think the growth is very overpowered, though - it doesn't change ability scores. More importantly, it means powerful werewolves can be enormous (and therefore terrifying) - we've all seen at least one movie with a werewolf the size of a bus.
    Homebrew: Ghost Rider, a 3.5e Base Class inspired by Marvel's Comics.

So guys, the new Iron Man trailer, huh?

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #732

I humbly request someone make some of the inevitables(specifically the Kolyarut)

13. - Top - End - #733
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by *.*.*.* View Post
    I humbly request someone make some of the inevitables(specifically the Kolyarut)
    One is done. It's not the one you want specifically, though.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

14. - Top - End - #734
    Orc in the Playground

I was very disappointed to see that the Hydra did not have the swallow hole ability... Anyone else? Also, I love the fact that the were-snake can be collosal and squish people or inject venom when the size of an ant.

15. - Top - End - #735
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    That seems like... nothing. Fire resistance and a level 1 SLA? Pfffft.
    And, see, the point isn't that it's an aura- it's a gift. It's for somebody special. You choose the member of the party you like most, and give them your gift- if everyone has it, it's boring. And really, it shouldn't cause jealousy, no more than "Buff me! No, buff me!", which really should only happen in immature groups anyways.
    Hmmm...I see. I'm sorry that this is taking so long. However I had a thought. what if we went the final fantasy route. I'm thinking that the phoelarch can give out one feather and if the person with that feather dies, he is raised as the raise dead spell. And maybe we could throw in the fire resistance, or even fire immunity. Just a thought.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AustontheGreat1 View Post
    Hmmm...I see. I'm sorry that this is taking so long. However I had a thought. what if we went the final fantasy route. I'm thinking that the phoelarch can give out one feather and if the person with that feather dies, he is raised as the raise dead spell. And maybe we could throw in the fire resistance, or even fire immunity. Just a thought.
    Or true resserection...( think of the outsiders )

17. - Top - End - #737

Or true resserection...( think of the outsiders )
    What? No!. A 9th level contingent spell for a low level class like this? Far, far, far, far, far too powerful. In my opinion...
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-10-26 at 07:19 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

18. - Top - End - #738

There is a revive outsider spell somewhere. I think its the manual of the planes

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

Or something.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    What? No!. A 9th level contingent spell for a low level class like this? Far, far, far, far, far too powerful. In my opinion...
    Or have it progress with HD... Varius cure spells, raise dead, True res, create another body if desintagrated and then true res?

20. - Top - End - #740

Or have it progress with HD... Varius cure spells, raise dead, True res, create another body if desintagrated and then true res?
    True Resurrection is still way too powerful to give as an at-will ability pre-epic, and even at epic, it's probably overpowered.

"I kill you."
    "I have a feather, I'm back."
    "I kill you again."
    "Haha still have feather"

It doesn't work. But progressing by HD is better.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-10-26 at 07:45 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

21. - Top - End - #741

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    True Resurrection is still way too powerful to give as an at-will ability pre-epic, and even at epic, it's probably overpowered.

"I kill you."
    "I have a feather, I'm back."
    "I kill you again."
    "Haha still have feather"

It doesn't work. But progressing by HD is better.
    Hmmm. I don't really do this stuff at all, so if my suggestion is stupid please forgive me, but what if it was only able to pull out a certain number of feathers per day (maybe scaling with HD) and it was immediately absorbed into the first creature to touch it (other than it's originator obviously) and then is automatically discharged when the conditions are met and only works once per feather? And a time limit would be nice I suppose.
    EDIT: Oh, and to be clear I meant this in addition to having the ability itself scale with HD. So at whatever level you gain it it's one feather/day that grants, lets say a conditional cure X wounds spell that goes off when the subject hits 0 XP within 24 hours of absorption. Something like that.
    Last edited by Ishcumbeebeeda; 2010-10-26 at 08:00 PM.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Titan in the Playground

No cost contingent raise dead=broken.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-10-26 at 07:53 PM.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Titan in the Playground

Plus, it's severely weakened cause you have to give it to someone BEFORE they die.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

24. - Top - End - #744

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    No cost contingent raise dead=broken.
    Well, if you stick enough conditions and limitations on it that is a cost though. IDK though, like I said this isn't really my thing. Just seemed neat to me.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ishcumbeebeeda View Post
    Well, if you stick enough conditions and limitations on it that is a cost though. IDK though, like I said this isn't really my thing. Just seemed neat to me.
    Yeah, but the conditions and limitations would have to be kind of obscene to offset no cost raise dead.
    Avatar by the wonderful BeckyPages. My OC Curtain Call.

My Twitter account, where I will mainly post images of minis I've painted.

26. - Top - End - #746

You should homebrew me a completely new creature, to make into a class, its the legendary bion, half lion half bear!

please PEACH my homebrew
    The Essence Seeker

I am a

Spoiler
    Show
    I Am A Chaotic Evil Human Sorcerer/Rogue (2nd/1st Level)
    Ability Scores:
    Strength-13
    Dexterity-17
    Constitution-13
    Intelligence-19
    Wisdom-16
    Charisma-19

27. - Top - End - #747

Quote Originally Posted by nysisobli View Post
    You should homebrew me a completely new creature, to make into a class, its the legendary bion, half lion half bear!
    There's a creature called the bearhound that resembles that.
    Last edited by monkman; 2010-10-26 at 08:59 PM.
    awesome avatar made by Trazoi
    Totem Cleric:A divine fighter that uses a totem which empowers him.

I will not have as much acces to a computer so I will not post as much.

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #748
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zemro Shivic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    Arcadian Avenger: uh-uh. Bad bonus feats! No Non-OGL material for you!
    I think the best option would to be replacing the bonus feats with gaining improved & greater TWF at specific numbers of BAB (6, 11, etc)
    Sounds fair enough, I added in a section on progression into Avenger's Armaments since that's where they gain the initial TWF feat. To avoid splashing the class just to pick up the entire chain, I added a class level requirement.

Wrath looks good.
    I prefer the blade rend in the book to the one you have, honestly. Optimally, with the version you made, one would put their heavy hitter weapon in the offhand, which just should not happen.
    As is, in the end, it's essentially just a TWF machine. The elude chance mechanic is good- I'd build on that. Maybe start with letting it work for attack rolls, then saves maybe? I don't know, just musing. I'd really like to see more than just a TWFer there.
    Well, unless I'm mistaken the blade rend in the book just does a flat 2d6, which is going to be thoroughly unimpressive at higher levels I think. I have some ideas for that though, which may work better.
    1. 2d6 damage plus 1.5 (or 2?) times strength modifier damage, the strength adding some scaling.
    2. 2d6 damage plus an addition 1d6 per 3HD, caps at 8d6 at 20th.
    3. Make it just base weapon damage (ie 1d8+Str Mod+Enhancement for a longsword) to minimize the benefit you could get for just enchanting the off hand.
    4. Just 2*Str Mod to start, then 2.5 times at 6th, 3 times at 10th, 3.5 at 14th, at 4 at 18th.

Otherwise, I think it's looking pretty good. Elude chance already applies to both attacks and saves, and I don't see too much of a reason to scale between those two. She's got good skills and abilities for scouting, and flight keeps her useful against flying opponents.

She will have 14 other class levels to flesh out abilities by 20th, and while TWF is a focus I think the small other bits help flesh out a solid character base. Maybe some ability to tie into their police type role on Arcadia? I could add in an ability score bonus just to ease the stat requirements since she really benefits from high Str (damage) Dex (AC, other TWF feats) and Con (HP, AC but I'm not really sure that adds much versatility.

Otherwise I think I'll be out of ideas after finishing Rend.
    Just reposting this as it seems to have gotten a bit lost in the last couple pages (if it wasn't and I simply missed the response I apologize).

Mainly just need to know what else I should be looking at or what sort of thing would be the right track for finishing this class off. I've got a couple other ideas floating around, so I'd like to get this finished off.

I'll hopefully be offering some feedback of my own once some smaller classes are posted, just feel overwhelmed when looking at the longer races.

29. - Top - End - #749
    Firbolg in the Playground

Mind me requesting a half-force golem?
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

30. - Top - End - #750
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Did anyone ever get around to the Concordant Killer from MM4? I looked and I see it was on the waiting list for the old thread. I definitly request it, if it hasn't been done yet!