Support the GITP forums on Patreon
Help support GITP's forums (and ongoing server maintenance) via Patreon
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1491
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Improved Monster Classes- Still Alive, and taking requests!

The improved slam damage only comes in at 6th level though, right? Perhaps allowing for a sleight of hand attempt to steal an item or something?

Also, just an idea, perhaps allow, with a few minutes meditation or something, a living spell to change its primary anima to any spell from its current track that it can cast?

Say a level 20 living hand that has sacrified secondary and tertiary to get a 9th level spell (crushing hand). It can spend a few minutes meditating or something to instead revert to a previous form - the fly spell - so it can help an ally. It keeps its caster level and whatnot, but simply has a different effect. Then, after a few more minutes meditation, it can revert back. Basically just adds some versatility for times when you're not levelling up.
    Dragonborn Gnome avatar by the ever-lovely Derjuin!

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Niezck View Post
    The improved slam damage only comes in at 6th level though, right? Perhaps allowing for a sleight of hand attempt to steal an item or something?

Also, just an idea, perhaps allow, with a few minutes meditation or something, a living spell to change its primary anima to any spell from its current track that it can cast?

Say a level 20 living hand that has sacrified secondary and tertiary to get a 9th level spell (crushing hand). It can spend a few minutes meditating or something to instead revert to a previous form - the fly spell - so it can help an ally. It keeps its caster level and whatnot, but simply has a different effect. Then, after a few more minutes meditation, it can revert back. Basically just adds some versatility for times when you're not levelling up.
    Niezck fails another spot check.

Amorphous Spell: At 20th level the Living Spell becomes amorphous and can learn to change with relative ease, compared to other spells. The Living Spell can alter its anima in a manner similar to Metasculpt. After 1 hour of uninterrupted concentration, it still must succeed on its spell craft check or suffer the charisma damage. It may attempt this 1/week per 5 HD it has, and even then no more than 1/day.
    Although I suppose you're asking if the 1 hour can be shortened to be only a couple minutes. Also, read Metasculpt again, it gives a similar ability.

The Sleight of Hand check is a good idea.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, right, totally missed that part of Metasculpt. I basically read Amorphous Spell as "is able to permanently change its shape with meditation" since the whole shape changing thing is the main part of Metasculpt. You may want to make it a bit clearer, as it just says "in a way similar to Metasculpt" which really doesn't get the point across that you're changing the anima rather than reshaping.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Ettin in the Playground

Valkyrie:
    Note that monsters with a bunch of SLAs do not get spellcasting levels, even if they're considered magically inclined. However, they do get the multiclassing thing.
    The Valkyrie does not "initiate as". It has maneuvers & stances. I'd like you to change the Valkyrie's initiating to be more similar to that of the reth dekala. Speaking of which, I've edited the Reth Dekala a little to become more on-par with current other creatures.

SR, DR & resistances should come at 2nd-4th level. Meanwhile, powerful abilities like sonic burst or electrical weapon should come later.
    I'm a little uncomfortable giving large size before flight.

Lightning gaze... I'd advise you remove this altogether. You already have 2 modes of damage that don't interfere with meleeing- the swift action sonic burst & electrical weapon. Three is just excessive, especially when it means every enemy needs to roll a save every round.

Define "attack" under duelist- does it mean make attack rolls? Melee only? Melee or ranged? Attempt to deal damage to? Use abilities to generically defeat/conquer? I'd advise something like that latter, as otherwise that would be crippling against, say, a beguiler villain.

Lady of the Storm: Eh. 1% per HD? That's such a small number, but applying against all attacks... I don't like things like that that require excessive rolling for minor benefits.

Living Spell: This? This is what I like to see.
    Not on the class, the class is a mess (as it should be for such a complex thing) but with the discussion. Pages and pages of multiple people conversing over the various abilities. This is what I mean by comment & discuss as opposed to critiquing- all that stuff with the quoted and the red text, that's more along the lines of critiquing. That's what I don't like seeing. But all the discussion, aye, that's the rub. Keep discussing! It makes my job easier.

Brain in a Jar:
    Interesting. I meant to ask that same question to Draken and never got around to it.
    The answer is yes, it should. As is the Brain in a Jar is not a good class- oh, it's fine for its four levels, but it has absolutely no multiclassing potential. Our goal here at improved monster classes is to make sure it has plenty of that. Pseudo spellcasting doesn't increase power- it just gives it potential to multiclass beyond its own race levels.
    So, KB, if you want to use the brain in a jar, go ahead and quote this to your DM- it should get pseudo- spellcasting as a quick n' dirty fix.

'Yanki:
    E: replace evade detection with a PLA of similar power to dimension door. We don't want them to be too similar, so I don't want you giving it dimension door.

Solamith:
    I've gotta head out, but two things right off the bat:
    First of all, there are standardized abilities most demons have. Use it.
    It shouldn't get fast healing at level 2.
    There's also a standardized demon summoning, which can be found on the cornugon. Use that as well, but if you copy-paste it without making the proper alterations I will slap you. Same for the standardized demon ability.
    Secondly, it's really a one trick pony. It tears off chunks of its flesh and hurls it at people. I call for more & different abilities. Figure it out.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Did I miss the Brass Golem's critique again?
    Homebrew: Ghost Rider, a 3.5e Base Class inspired by Marvel's Comics.

So guys, the new Iron Man trailer, huh?

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1206

Oh, right, totally missed that part of Metasculpt. I basically read Amorphous Spell as "is able to permanently change its shape with meditation" since the whole shape changing thing is the main part of Metasculpt. You may want to make it a bit clearer, as it just says "in a way similar to Metasculpt" which really doesn't get the point across that you're changing the anima rather than reshaping.
    Okay, good idea, I've done that. Trying to figure out how to work out some way to make the Living Hand more useful.

Unfinished Monsters by Original Post Date
    Spoiler
    Show

Water Elemental1 - 10/02/2010
    Elder Treant3 - 10/03/2010
    Thunderbird3 - 10/05/2010
    Malebranche3 - 10/16/2010
    Dwarf Ancestor3 - 10/18/2010
    SHADOWPERSON1 - 10/19/2010
    Black Dragon1 - 10/19/2010
    Lammasu2 - 10/19/2010
    Arcadian Avenger1 - 10/20/2010
    Purple Worm2 - 10/21/2010
    The Bleakborn1 - 10/23/2010
    Giths2 - 10/23/2010
    Brass Golem1 - 10/24/2010
    The WereScorpion2 - 10/27/2010
    Gargoyle2 - 10/27/2010
    Maug1 - 10/29/2010
    Cheshire Cat1 - 10/30/2010
    Wereraptor2 - 10/30/2010
    Death Knight1 - 10/31/2010 [Revised Class]
    Osyluth (Bone Devil)3 - 10/31/2010
    Illurien2 - 11/04/2010
    Shade2 - 11/04/2010
    Half-Elemental1 - 11/07/2010
    Warforged Charger1 - 11/07/2010
    Were-elephant1 - 11/11/2010
    Gerivar3 - 11/12/2010
    Warforged Octopus1 - 11/13/2010
    Ragewalker1 - 11/14/2010
    Anarchic Creature2 - 11/14/2010
    Living Spell1 - 11/14/2010 [Originally By ChumpLump]
    Valkyrie1 - 11/15/2010
    Solamith1 - 11/16/2010

1: Awaiting critique or approval from Gorgondantess or other approved members(Hyudra, ChumpLump), or discussion from everyone.
    2: Has been critiqued by Gorgondantess or other approved members (Hyudra, ChumpLump), and is awaiting the user to make the requested changes or otherwise edit.
    3: Abandoned, either temporarily or permanently.
    Linked Numbers: If the number next to the class is a link, that means that it leads either to the current critique of the class (If the number is a 2) or to a post with the proposed changes by the user (If the number is a 1).
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-11-16 at 05:36 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ogre in the Playground

Well the living hand is quite useful outside of combat, moreso than the other lines certainly. The main issue I see is that you're gonna have to expand on pretty much every spell to say specifically what it can do in combat (in the hand line at least).

8. - Top - End - #1208

Well the living hand is quite useful outside of combat, moreso than the other lines certainly. The main issue I see is that you're gonna have to expand on pretty much every spell to say specifically what it can do in combat (in the hand line at least).
    They can all manipulate a specific amount of weight, I can base the mechanic off that, rather than simply explaining what each spell does. That should work rather well.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

9. - Top - End - #1209

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    Okay, good idea, I've done that. Trying to figure out how to work out some way to make the Living Hand more useful.

Unfinished Monsters by Original Post Date
    Spoiler
    Show

Water Elemental1 - 10/02/2010
    Elder Treant3 - 10/03/2010
    Thunderbird3 - 10/05/2010
    Malebranche3 - 10/16/2010
    Dwarf Ancestor3 - 10/18/2010
    SHADOWPERSON1 - 10/19/2010
    Black Dragon1 - 10/19/2010
    Lammasu2 - 10/19/2010
    Arcadian Avenger1 - 10/20/2010
    Purple Worm2 - 10/21/2010
    The Bleakborn1 - 10/23/2010
    Giths2 - 10/23/2010
    Brass Golem2 - 10/24/2010
    The WereScorpion2 - 10/27/2010
    Gargoyle2 - 10/27/2010
    Maug1 - 10/29/2010
    Cheshire Cat1 - 10/30/2010
    Wereraptor2 - 10/30/2010
    Death Knight1 - 10/31/2010 [Revised Class]
    Osyluth (Bone Devil)3 - 10/31/2010
    Illurien2 - 11/04/2010
    Shade2 - 11/04/2010
    Half-Elemental1 - 11/07/2010
    Warforged Charger1 - 11/07/2010
    Were-elephant1 - 11/11/2010
    Gerivar3 - 11/12/2010
    Warforged Octopus1 - 11/13/2010
    Ragewalker1 - 11/14/2010
    Anarchic Creature2 - 11/14/2010
    Living Spell1 - 11/14/2010 [Originally By ChumpLump]
    Valkyrie1 - 11/15/2010
    Solamith1 - 11/16/2010

1: Awaiting critique or approval from Gorgondantess or other approved members(Hyudra, ChumpLump), or discussion from everyone.
    2: Has been critiqued by Gorgondantess or other approved members (Hyudra, ChumpLump), and is awaiting the user to make the requested changes or otherwise edit.
    3: Abandoned, either temporarily or permanently.
    Linked Numbers: If the number next to the class is a link, that means that it leads either to the current critique of the class (If the number is a 2) or to a post with the proposed changes by the user (If the number is a 1).
    What about, as with my brass golem, one's made the changes and is awaiting further comment,?

Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Cogidubnus View Post
    What about, as with my brass golem, one's made the changes and is awaiting further comment,?
    Then you have to speak up like others have been doing and let me know you made the changes so that I can edit the list. I apologize if you already said something earlier in the thread, since you edited it, but I may have missed it, in which case just say it again, I don't mind nagging.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

11. - Top - End - #1211

One thing: What about classes that progess spellcasting with regard to the Living Spell? Would they progress your Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Anima? It doesn't seem like an op'd ruling to me, but it's your call.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Ogre in the Playground

As in PrCs that give +1 to an existing spellcasting class?

Quote Originally Posted by Divide by Zero View Post
    Hulking Hurler can get something like (10^83)d6 damage, which is many orders of magnitude greater than the number of particles in the universe.
    Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Current characters: None, looking for a game.

Homebrew!

Wow, it's been a while. Sorry for the unexplained absence!

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Changes made to the solamith; cleaned up, new abilities, etc.

Link
    Last edited by Makiru; 2010-11-16 at 09:02 PM.
    Proud beta-tester for Pirates vs. Ninjas

Contributions
    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't have enough templates in your life? Let's Read the Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition!(Abandoned)

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours?

In the employer/BBEG's mansion.

14. - Top - End - #1214

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    One thing: What about classes that progess spellcasting with regard to the Living Spell? Would they progress your Primary/Secondary/Tertiary Anima? It doesn't seem like an op'd ruling to me, but it's your call.
    No, I'm not sure that would work... simply because your Anima functions fairly differently than spellcasting. If you have any ideas on implementing it I'm all ears, and I'd be very happy to hear.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

15. - Top - End - #1215
    Titan in the Playground

'For the purposes of prestige classes, a Living Spell is treated as capable of casting spells of a maximum level equal to the highest level spell he can have in his anima without using circles.

Whenever a Living Spell would gain +1 spellcasting level from a PrC, they increase their effective level for their anima and circles by one.
    (A multiclass Living Spell/Spellcaster must choose whether to increase their spellcasting or their anima when taking a spellcasting prestige class.)'

Howzat?
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

16. - Top - End - #1216

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post
    Then you have to speak up like others have been doing and let me know you made the changes so that I can edit the list. I apologize if you already said something earlier in the thread, since you edited it, but I may have missed it, in which case just say it again, I don't mind nagging.
    I did, when I noticed the list was wrong xD I didn't think to check it at first.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1217

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    'For the purposes of prestige classes, a Living Spell is treated as capable of casting spells of a maximum level equal to the highest level spell he can have in his anima without using circles.

Whenever a Living Spell would gain +1 spellcasting level from a PrC, they increase their effective level for their anima and circles by one.
    (A multiclass Living Spell/Spellcaster must choose whether to increase their spellcasting or their anima when taking a spellcasting prestige class.)'

Howzat?
    Maybe if you added something about it being considered able to 'Cast' the spells on it's anima Track, opening up more PrCs that focus on Improving schools of magic.

But I like this train of thought

Edit :
    Gith
    have been digitally remastered.

Here's my thoughts. Immovability is a pretty powerful power, when you consider it's duration is based on concentration, and it offers more DR than most Monster Classes at 20th level, and all against -. It fits with the peaceful mountain like attitude and serene warrior flavor I feel the 'Zerai Deserve. Also it directly opposes Dimension Door. 'Yanki are furious and move a lot, they're so vigorous the laws of physics can't even hold them still, whiel 'Zerai are so tranquil and stoic, the laws of physics can't move them.

Also, they are both L.4 Psychic Warrior Powers.

What says the Project?
    Last edited by AugustNights; 2010-11-17 at 03:26 PM.
    Come with me, time out of mind...

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Titan in the Playground

Makes sense to me, but it's Magicyop's call.
    Hope I spelt his name right...
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #1219

Howzat?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpLump View Post
    Maybe if you added something about it being considered able to 'Cast' the spells on it's anima Track, opening up more PrCs that focus on Improving schools of magic.

But I like this train of thought
    Yes! Great ideas, both of you! Allows for so many multiclassing options. I'll say this, tell me if it sounds okay.

For the purposes of qualifying for prestige classes, the Living Spell may be considered to have a spellcasting level equal to its Living Spell level. Any class which advances spellcasting may be applied to your Anima, in which case the maximum level of each of your tracks advances as though you were gaining levels in this class, but you do not gain other class features or qualify for more tracks if you do not already have them. For prestige classes that advance aspects of spellcasting unrelated to spells per day or other similar features, you may consider the spells in your Anima to be subject to those benefits.

Makes sense to me, but it's Magicyop's call.
    Hope I spelt his name right...
    Yes.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

A bit loosely worded, but pretty good. :)

21. - Top - End - #1221

So You Want to Build a Therianthrope

Spoiler
    Show

What is a Therianthrope? Lycanthropes, Entomanothropes, Antherion and Magucanthropes all fall under the category of Therianthrope. A Therianthrope is a Shapechanging creature that changes from Intelligent Humanoid or Giant into Feral Beast of the Wild.

Lycanthrope: While a misnomer, this template is for any Humanoid of Giant that changes into a creature of the Animal Type.

Entomanothropes: This template is for any Humanoid of Giant that changes into a creature of the Vermin Type.

Magucanthropes: This template is for any Humanoid of Giant that changes into a creature of the Magical Beast Type.

Antherions: This kind of creature is frowned up. This would be for an Animal, Vermin, or Magical beast that changes into humanoid or giant. A Chump’s bit of advice? Don’t. If you want to play something like this build it as one of the three other Therianthropes and flavor it differently. Mechanics for changing from beast to human are dodgy at best.

The Therianthrope Code

Spoiler
    Show
    Code of the Therian, set down by the Playgrounders Crafty_Cultist and ChumpLump
    First, your return to the playground was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement so I must do nothing. And secondly, you must be a Building a Therianthrope for the Therianthrope's code to apply and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Improved Monster Class Thread, Miss Turner.

While these suggestions are indeed more of guidelines than actual rules, if you’re going to deviate from the stated path, be prepared to defend your decision to do so, which includes having a good reason. Also, be prepared to have people (Me) bring it up, question it, and perhaps even ask it to be changed. Innovation, while appreciated, isn’t easy.

Article 0: Unless otherwise noted all Guidelines of the Improved Monster Class Thread apply to Therianthropes.

Article 1: Therianthropes are based on a 4 level class progression. This stands directly in the face of the ‘Level = CR’ formula. This is because the two Therianthropy templates provided by WotC have CR that are based on the Hit Dice of the base animal or base vermin that Therianthrope transforms into. This adjustment has more to do with Hitdice and Ability Score improvement than it does with ‘Shiny New Powers.’ Instead all Therianthropes have a standardized +12 racial bonus to two or more physical ability scores. This bonus progresses over all 20 HD that a Player Character can obtain before going Epic. This project is far more focused on pre-epic. (However, Epic progression would be very easy to identify by pattern.)

Article 2: Magucanthropes can and should progress past the 4 level progression of the Therianthrope template as created. The first four levels should cover the basics of Therianthropy, and the following levels should give the Magucanthropes the Special and Unique abilities that make its Base Magical Beast a ‘Magical’ Beast.

Article 3: No Magucanthropes with Base Magical Beasts with over 3 intelligence. 3 intelligence is pushing it. Therianthropy is about an intelligent creature being overcome by the feral beast lurking within. Magucanthropes don’t necessarily need to be Magical Beasts, but they do need to be Bestial.

Article 4: No Multi-beast Therianthropes. I made a bunch of these. Other people made a few of these. It is time to say no more. “No more.” Each Therianthrope is its own creature, and needs its own class.

Article 5: Inform the project what beast exactly you are trying to capture in your Therianthrope. If the Base animal/vermin/magical beast is something found within realms of DnD, inform the project where it may be found. (I.e. Wolf, Monstrous Spider, Hydra). If it cannot be found within the realms of DnD, first ask yourself if you should be building it, then inform the project what creature you are basing it off of. (I.e. ‘I am building a Werezebra, I am using the Pony as basis for for my Zebra.) This will aid in the project’s aiding you.

Article 6: Clean and Clear language makes the project run smoothly. Gorgondantess
    said it once before, but it bears repeating.
    Spoiler
    Show

Article 7: Be Creative!

The Therianthrope Templates

Lycanthrope (Animals)
    Spoiler
    Show

[Lycanthrope]* Prerequisites
    To become a [Lycanthrope], the character must meet the following requirements

Race: Any Small, Medium or Large humanoid or giant.
    [Remove Small if the [Lycanthrope] becomes Large and Larger]
    [Remove Large if the [Lycanthrope] becomes Small and Smaller]
    Special: Must have been injured by the natural attack of another [Lycanthrope].

HD: d8

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special

1st|
    Type^
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    | Alternate form ([Animal]**), [Animal] empathy, Lunar body, [Scent Feature]***, [Animal Attack]

2nd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    | Alternate form (Hybrid), Lunar hide

3rd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    | +1 Ability Score, [Animal Power], Size

4th|
    Type
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    | Curse of Lycantropy, [Hybrid Power] [/table]
    Skills Points at Each Level: Type
    Class Skills: The [Lycanthrope]’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Handle Animal (Wis),Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis). And any others that are appropriate for the [Animal]. (Skills Listed in the [Animal]’s entry are always appropriate and should be included.)

Proficiencies: The [Lycanthrope] gains proficiency with its own natural weapons, but not with armor or shields.

[Lycanthrope] Class Features: The following are the Class Features of the [Lycanthrope].

Lunar Body: The [Lycanthrope] retains all of its old racial modifiers and gains the (Shapechanger) subtype. They gain Low-light vision (Some [Animal]s warrant Darkvison 60 Ft instead of Low-light vision.) if they did not already possess it. A [Lycanthrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to its constitution modifier while in Alternate Form (See Below). While in Humanoid form the [Lycanthrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to half its constitution modifier.

Alternate Form: At first level, the [Lycanthrope] gains a (Size of Animal) [Animal] Alternate Form. While in [Animal] form, the [Lycanthrope] cannot use weapons or do anything requiring the use of hands (or feet if the [Animal] lacks feet), but gains the appropriate natural attacks that an [Animal] has. (These attacks should deal appropriately sized damage to the size of the animal form.) While in [Animal] form the [Lycanthrope]’s movement speeds are set to that of an [Animal]'s.

Alternate Form
    Spoiler
    Show
    The [Lycanthrope] has the ability to assume one or more specific alternate forms. A true seeing spell or ability reveals the [Lycanthrope]’s Humanoid or Giant form, as well as it's Hybrid or Animal Forms. While using alternate form the [Lycanthrope] reverts to its Humanoid or Giant form when killed, but separated body parts retain their shape. Assuming an alternate form results in the following changes to the [Lycanthrope]:

* The [Lycanthrope] retains the type and subtype of its Humanoid or Giant form. It gains the size of its [Animal] or Hybrid Form. (As Specified). If the new form has the aquatic subtype, the [Lycanthrope] gains that subtype as well.
    * The [Lycanthrope] loses the natural weapons, natural armor, and movement modes of its Humanoid or Giant form, as well as any extraordinary special attacks of its Humanoid or Giant form not derived from non-monster class levels (such as the barbarian’s rage class feature).
    * The [Lycanthrope] gains the natural weapons, natural armor, movement modes, and extraordinary special attacks of [Animal] or Hybrid Form. (As Specified).
    * The [Lycanthrope] retains the special qualities of its Humanoid or Giant form. It does not gain any special qualities of its [Animal] or Hybrid Form. (Unless Specified Otherwise.)
    * The [Lycanthrope] retains the spell-like abilities and supernatural attacks of its old form (except for breath weapons and gaze attacks). It does not gain the spell-like abilities or attacks of its [Animal] or Hybrid Form.
    * The [Lycanthrope] gains the physical ability scores (Str, Dex, Con) of its new form as specified. It retains the mental ability scores (Int, Wis, Cha) of its Humanoid or Giant form. Apply any changed physical ability score modifiers in all appropriate areas Unlike normal creatures with Alternate Forms the [Lycanthrope] gains the hit points increase from any change to its Constitution.
    * The [Lycanthrope] retains its hit points and save bonuses, although its save modifiers may change due to a change in ability scores.
    * Except as described elsewhere, the [Lycanthrope] retains all other game statistics of its Humanoid or Giant form, including (but not necessarily limited to) HD, hit points, skill ranks, feats, base attack bonus, and base save bonuses.
    * The [Lycanthrope] retains any spellcasting ability it had in its Humanoid or Giant form, although it must be able to speak intelligibly to cast spells with verbal components and it must have humanlike hands to cast spells with somatic components. Hybrid may speak and has humanoid enough hands if the [Lycanthrope]'s Humanoid or Giant form has hands.
    * The [Lycanthrope] is effectively camouflaged as a creature of its [Animal] or Hybrid Form, and it gains a +10 bonus on Disguise checks if it uses this ability to create a disguise.
    * Any gear worn or carried by the [Lycanthrope] that can’t be worn or carried in its [Animal] or Hybrid Form instead falls to the ground in its space. If the [Lycanthrope] changes size, any gear it wears or carries that can be worn or carried in its [Animal] or Hybrid Form changes size to match the new size. (Nonhumanoid-shaped creatures can’t wear armor designed for humanoid-shaped creatures, and vice versa.) Gear returns to normal size if dropped.

At second level, the [Lycanthrope] can assume a (Size of Hybrid form) Hybrid form, between its [Animal] form and its Humanoid Form. While in Hybrid form, the [Lycanthrope] gains the natural attacks of [Animal] form, as well as the same movement speeds, however the [Lycanthrope] retains its abilities to manipulate objects, use weapons, and speak.

Assuming an Alternate form, or dismissing it, is a Full-Round Action that provokes an attack of opportunity. At 7 HD this changes to a Standard Action and at 14 HD this changes to a Move Action, at 20 HD this changes to a Swift Action.

A [Lycanthrope] can assume its Alternate Form 1/day/HD, and can remain transformed indefinitely.

For every level in [Lycanthrope], or for every two in another class, the [Lycanthrope]'s Alternate Forms improve as shown below.

{table] [Lycanthrope] Level+ 1/2 HD of other Levels|Ability Improvements
    1|+1 Physical Ability Score
    2|+2 Physical Ability Score
    3|+3 Physical Ability Score
    4|+4 Physical Ability Score
    5|+5 Physical Ability Score
    6|+6 Physical Ability Score
    7|+7 Physical Ability Score
    8|+8 Physical Ability Score
    9|+9 Physical Ability Score
    10|+10 Physical Ability Score
    11|+11 Physical Ability Score
    12|+12 Physical Ability Score[/table]

The Physical Ability Score bonus should mirror that of the [Animal]'s Physical Ability Scores. This should be divided between at least two of the Physical Ability Scores, and the following Distributions are strongly recommended.
    4/4/4
    6/4/2
    8/2/2
    8/4

[Animal] Empathy: The [Lycanthrope] can communicate with [Animal]s, and other [Animal] like Magical Beasts, regardless of form and gains a +4 bonus on Charisma based checks to influence such Animals, however the [Lycanthrope] gains no such bonus on influencing Magical Beasts.

[Scent Feature]***: Beginning at first level the [Lycanthrope] while in [Animal] form gains Scent and gains either a bonus on an [Animal] appropriate skill equal to its HD, or another Special Attack. At second level the [Lycanthrope] gains the full benefits of [Scent Feature] regardless of form. (Including Skill Bonus/Special Attack and Scent.

[Animal Attack]: At first level, While the [Lycanthrope] is in [Animal] Alternate form gains a special attack.

Lunar Hide At second level, while in either [Animal] or Hybrid form, the [Lycanthrope] gains DR/Silver equal to its HD/2.

Ability Score Increase: At third level the [Lycanthrope] gains a +1 increase to an appropriate Ability Score in all forms. The Appropriateness of the Ability Score based either on its [Animal] or the mythos surrounding it. When in doubt, Wisdom is a good overall choice. (This is to replace the +2 Wisdom bonus all Lycanthropes gain. Frankly, I feel that all Lycanthropes being wise and sage is silly. Some should be more guilesome and other more hardy.)

Size: Follow one of the Following Examples.

Shrink 1: Small [Animal]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Lycanthrope]’s [Animal] or Hybrid forms may be Tiny or Small. The [Lycanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Lycanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Lycanthrope]of 14 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.

A [Lycanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Shrink 2: Medium [Animal]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Lycanthrope]’s [Animal] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Small. The [Lycanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Lycanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Lycanthrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Tiny by expending two normal transformations.

A [Lycanthrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.
    A [Lycanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Grow: Medium [Animal]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Lycanthrope]’s [Animal] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Large. The [Lycanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Lycanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage. For every size increase beyond Medium the Lycanthrope gains a +1 bonus to Natural Armor Class while in Alternate Form.

A [Lycanthrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Huge by expending two normal transformations.

A [Lycanthrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Gargantuan by expending two normal transformations.

A [Lycanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Colossal by expending four normal transformations.

[Animal Power]: At third level the [Lycanthrope]gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in [Animal] Alternate Form.

[Hybrid Power]: At fourth level the [Lycanthrope] gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in Hybrid Alternate Form.

Curse of Lycanthropy: At fourth level the [Lycanthrope] can transmit Lycanthropy to other creatures. If a Humanoid or Giant of (the same sizes as the Prerequisites for this class) is hit by the [Lycanthrope]’s natural attacks while it is in either Alternate form, the struck creature must make a fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 the [Lycanthrope]’s HD+ Constitution modifier) or contract Lycanthropy. For more information on Lycanthropy, check the Lycanthrope entry in the monster manual.
    *Replace [Lycanthrope] with Your Creature (I.e. Werewolf)
    **Replace [Animal] with you [Lycanthrope]’s base animal (I.e. Wolf)
    *** Replace any other [phrase in Brackets] with a creative name.
    ^Type
    Spoiler
    Show

Sneaky: A Sneaky [Lycanthrope] has 3/4 Base Attack Bonus (Like a Cleric and 4+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.

Brute: A Brute [Lycanthrope] has Full Base Attack Bonus (Like a Fighter and 2+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.

Entomanothropes (Vermin)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Entomanothrope]* Prerequisites
    To become a [Entomanothrope], the character must meet the following requirements

[Remove Small if the [Entomanothrope] becomes Large and Larger]
    [Remove Large if the [Entomanothrope] becomes Small and Smaller]
    Special: Must have been injured by the natural attack of another [Entomanothrope].

1st|
    Type^
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    | Alternate form ([Vermin]**), [Vermin] empathy, Lunar body, [Awareness Feature]***, [Vermin Attack]

2nd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0

3rd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    | +1 Ability Score, [Vermin Power], Size

4th|
    Type
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    | Curse of Entomnothropy, [Hybrid Power] [/table]
    Class Skills: The [Entomanothrope]’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Handle Animal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis). And any others that are appropriate for the [Vermin]. (Skills Listed in the [Vermin]’s entry are always appropriate and should be included.)
    Proficiencies: A [Entomanothrope] gains proficiency with its own natural weapons, but not with armor or shields.

[Entomanothrope] Class Features: The following are the Class Features of the [Entomanothrope].

Lunar Body: The [Entomanothrope] retains all of its old racial modifiers and gains the (Shapechanger) subtype. It gains Darkvison 60 Ft if it did not already possess it. A [Entomanothrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to its constitution modifier while in Alternate Form (See Below). While in Humanoid form the [Entomanothrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to half its constitution modifier. The [Entomanothrope] is never considered mindless.

Alternate Form: At first level, the [Entomanothrope] gains a (Size of Vermin) [Vermin] Alternate Form. While in [Vermin] form, the [Entomanothrope] cannot use weapons or do anything requiring the use of hands (or feet if the [Vermin] lacks feet), but gains the appropriate natural attacks that an [Vermin] has. (These attacks should deal appropriately sized damage to the size of the Vermin form.) While in [Vermin] form the [Entomanothrope]’s movement speeds are set to that of an [Vermin]'s.

Alternate Form : See Lycanthrope ability of Same Name.

At second level, the [Entomanothrope] can assume a (Size of Hybrid form) Hybrid form, between its [Vermin] form and its Humanoid Form. While in Hybrid form, the [Entomanothrope] gains the natural attacks of [Vermin] form, as well as the same movement speeds, however the [Entomanothrope] retains its abilities to manipulate objects, use weapons, and speak.

Assuming an Alternate form, or dismissing it, is a Full-Round Action that provokes an attack of opportunity. At 7 HD this changes to a Standard Action and at 14 HD this changes to a Move Action, at 20 HD this changes to a Swift Action.

A [Entomanothrope] can assume its Alternate Form 1/day/HD, and can remain transformed indefinitely.

For every level in [Entomanothrope], or for every two in another class, the [Entomanothrope]'s Alternate Forms improve as shown below.

{table] [Entomanothrope] Level+ 1/2 HD of other Levels|Ability Improvements
    12|+12 Physical Ability Score[/table]

The Physical Ability Score bonus should mirror that of the [Vermin]'s Physical Ability Scores. This should be divided between at least two of the Physical Ability Scores, and the following Distributions are strongly recommended.
    4/4/4
    6/4/2
    8/2/2
    8/4

[Vermin] Empathy: The [Entomanothrope] can communicate with [Vermin]s, and other [Vermin] like Magical Beasts, regardless of form and gains a +4 bonus on Charisma based checks to influence such Vermin, however the [Entomanothrope] gains no such bonus on influencing Magical Beasts.

[Vermin Awareness Feature]***: Beginning at first level the [Entomanothrope] while in [Vermin] form gains Tremorsense out to 5 ft per HD and gains either a bonus on an [Vermin] appropriate skill equal to its HD, or another Special Attack. At second level the [Entomanothrope] gains the full benefits of [Vermin Awareness Feature] regardless of form. (Including Skill Bonus/Special Attack and Tremorsense.

[Vermin Attack]: At first level, while the [Entomanothrope] is in [Vermin] Alternate form gains a special attack.

Lunar Hide At second level, while in either [Vermin] or Hybrid form, the [Entomanothrope] gains DR/Silver equal to its HD/2.

Ability Score Increase: At third level the [Entomanothrope] gains a +1 increase to an appropriate Ability Score in all forms. The Appropriateness of the Ability Score based either on its [Vermin] or the mythos surrounding it. When in doubt, Wisdom is a good overall choice.

Shrink 1: Small [Vermin]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Entomanothrope]’s [Vermin] or Hybrid forms may be Tiny or Small. The [Entomanothrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Entomanothrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Entomanothrope]of 14 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.

A [Entomanothrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Shrink 2: Medium [Vermin]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Entomanothrope]’s [Vermin] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Small. The [Entomanothrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Entomanothrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Entomanothrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Tiny by expending two normal transformations.

A [Entomanothrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.
    A [Entomanothrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Grow: Medium [Vermin]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Entomanothrope]’s [Vermin] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Large. The [Entomanothrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Entomanothrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage. For every size increase beyond Medium the Lycanthrope gains a +1 bonus to Natural Armor Class while in Alternate Form.

A [Entomanothrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Huge by expending two normal transformations.

A [Entomanothrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Gargantuan by expending two normal transformations.

A [Entomanothrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Colossal by expending four normal transformations.

[Vermin Power]: At third level the [Entomanothrope] gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in [Vermin] Alternate Form.

[Hybrid Power]: At fourth level the [Entomanothrope] gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in Hybrid Alternate Form.

Curse of Entomanothropy: At fourth level the [Entomanothrope] can transmit Entomanothropy to other creatures. If a Humanoid or Giant of (the same sizes as the Prerequisites for this class) is hit by the [Entomanothrope]’s natural attacks while it is in either Alternate form, the struck creature must make a fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 the [Entomanothrope]’s HD+ Constitution modifier) or contract Entomanothropy. Entomanothropy Functions exactly as Lycanthropy except as noted above. For more information on Entomanothropy, check the Lycanthrope entry in the monster manual.

*Replace [Entomanothrope] with Your Creature (I.e. Werespider)
    **Replace [Vermin] with you [Entomanothrope]’s base animal (I.e. Medium Monstrous Spider)
    ^Type
    Spoiler
    Show

Sneaky: A Sneaky [Entomanothrope] has 3/4 Base Attack Bonus (Like a Cleric and 4+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.

Brute: A Brute [Entomanothrope] has Full Base Attack Bonus (Like a Fighter and 2+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.

Magucanthropes (Magical Beasts and Others)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [Magucanthrope]* Prerequisites
    To become a [Magucanthrope], the character must meet the following requirements

[Remove Small if the [Magucanthrope] becomes Large and Larger]
    [Remove Large if the [Magucanthrope] becomes Small and Smaller]
    Special: Must have been injured by the natural attack of another [Magucanthrope].

1st|
    Type^
    |
    +2
    |
    +2
    |
    +0
    | Alternate form ([Beast]**),[Beast] empathy, Lunar body, [Scent Feature]***, [Beast Attack]

2nd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0

3rd|
    Type
    |
    +3
    |
    +3
    |
    +0
    | +1 Ability Score, [Beast Power], Size

4th|
    Type
    |
    +4
    |
    +4
    |
    +1
    | Curse of Magucanthropy, [Hybrid Power] [/table]
    Class Skills: The [Magucanthrope]’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Handle Animal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (Nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis). And any others that are appropriate for the [Beast]. (Skills Listed in the [Beast]’s entry are always appropriate and should be included.)

Proficiencies: A [Magucanthrope] gains proficiency with its own natural weapons, but not with armor or shields.

[Magucanthrope] Class Features: The following are the Class Features of the [Magucanthrope].

Lunar Body: The [Magucanthrope] retains all of its old racial modifiers and gains the (Shapechanger) subtype. They gain Low-light vision (Some [Beast]s warrant Darkvison 60 Ft instead of Low-light vision.) if they did not already possess it. A [Magucanthrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to its constitution modifier while in Alternate Form (See Below). While in Humanoid form the [Magucanthrope] gains a bonus to natural armor equal to half its constitution modifier.

Alternate Form: At first level, the [Magucanthrope] gains a (Size of Beast) [Beast] Alternate Form. While in [Beast] form, the [Magucanthrope] cannot use weapons or do anything requiring the use of hands (or feet if the [Beast] lacks feet), but gains the appropriate natural attacks that an [Beast] has. (These attacks should deal appropriately sized damage to the size of the Beast form.) While in [Beast] form the [Magucanthrope]’s movement speeds are set to that of an [Beast]'s.

Alternate Form : See Lycanthrope ability of Same Name.

At second level, the [Magucanthrope] can assume a (Size of Hybrid form) Hybrid form, between its [Beast] form and its Humanoid Form. While in Hybrid form, the [Magucanthrope]gains the natural attacks of [Beast] form, as well as the same movement speeds, however the [Magucanthrope] retains its abilities to manipulate objects, use weapons, and speak.

A [Magucanthrope] can assume its Alternate Form 1/day/HD, and can remain transformed indefinitely.

For every level in [Magucanthrope], or for every two in another class, the [Magucanthrope]'s Alternate Forms improve as shown below.

{table] [Magucanthrope] Level+ 1/2 HD of other Levels|Ability Improvements
    12|+12 Physical Ability Score
    (12+x)^^|+(12+x) Physical Ability Score[/table]

The Physical Ability Score bonus should mirror that of the [Beast]'s Physical Ability Scores. This should be divided between at least two of the Physical Ability Scores, and the following Distributions are strongly recommended as a basis for the Magucanthrope’s pattern.
    4/4/4
    6/4/2
    8/2/2
    8/4

[Beast] Empathy: The [Magucanthrope] can communicate with [Beast]s, and other [Beast] like Animals or Vermin, regardless of form and gains a +4 bonus on Charisma based checks to influence such Beasts, however the [Magucanthrope] gains no such bonus on influencing Animals or Vermin.

[Scent Feature]***: Beginning at first level the [Magucanthrope] while in [Beast] form gains Scent and gains either a bonus on an [Beast] appropriate skill equal to its HD, or another Special Attack. At second level the [Magucanthrope] gains the full benefits of [Scent Feature] regardless of form. (Including Skill Bonus/Special Attack and Scent.

Note: If Tremorsense, Blindsense, or any other sense would be more appropriate, replace Scent with that ability. For anything stronger than Scent or Tremorsense does not warrant a further special attack. (I.e. Blindsense.)

[Beast Attack]: At first level, While the [Magucanthrope] is in [Beast] Alternate form gains a special attack.

Lunar Hide At second level, while in either [Beast] or Hybrid form, the [Magucanthrope] gains DR/Silver equal to its HD/2.

Ability Score Increase: At third level the [Magucanthrope] gains a +1 increase to an appropriate Ability Score in all forms. The Appropriateness of the Ability Score based either on its [Beast] or the mythos surrounding it. When in doubt, Wisdom is a good overall choice.

Shrink 1: Small [Beast]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Magucanthrope]’s [Beast] or Hybrid forms may be Tiny or Small. The [Magucanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Magucanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Magucanthrope]of 14 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.

A [Magucanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Shrink 2: Medium [Beast]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Magucanthrope]’s [Beast] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Small. The [Magucanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Magucanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage.

A [Magucanthrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Tiny by expending two normal transformations.

A [Magucanthrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Diminutive by expending two normal transformations.
    A [Magucanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Fine by expending four normal transformations.

Grow: Medium [Beast]
    Spoiler
    Show
    At third level, a [Magucanthrope]’s [Beast] or Hybrid forms may be Medium or Large. The [Magucanthrope] chooses its size each time it assumes one of its Alternate Forms.

When A [Magucanthrope] changes size its natural attacks are re-sized for appropriate damage. For every size increase beyond Medium the Lycanthrope gains a +1 bonus to Natural Armor Class while in Alternate Form.

A [Magucanthrope]of 12 HD or more may choose to become Huge by expending two normal transformations.

A [Magucanthrope]of 16 HD or more may choose to become Gargantuan by expending two normal transformations.

A [Magucanthrope] of 20 HD or more may choose to become Colossal by expending four normal transformations.

[Beast Power]: At third level the [Magucanthrope]gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in [Beast] Alternate Form.

[Hybrid Power]: At fourth level the [Magucanthrope] gains a Class Feature that only functions while it is in Hybrid Alternate Form.

Curse of Magucanthrope: At fourth level the [Magucanthrope] can transmit Magucanthropy to other creatures. If a Humanoid or Giant of (the same sizes as the Prerequisites for this class) is hit by the [Magucanthrope]’s natural attacks while it is in either Alternate form, the struck creature must make a fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 the [Magucanthrope]’s HD+ Constitution modifier) or contract Magucanthropy. Magucanthropy Functions exactly as Lycanthropy except as noted above. For more information on Magucanthropy, check the Lycanthrope entry in the monster manual.
    *Replace [Magucanthrope] with Your Creature (I.e. Werewolf)
    **Replace [Beast] with you [Magucanthrope]’s base Beast (I.e. Wolf)
    ^Type

Spoiler
    Show
    Sneaky: A Sneaky [Magucanthrope] has 3/4 Base Attack Bonus (Like a Cleric and 4+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.

Brute: A Brute [Magucanthrope] has Full Base Attack Bonus (Like a Fighter and 2+Intelligence Modifier Skills Per Level.
    ^^Magucanthropy, Beyond 4th level
    Spoiler
    Show
    Magucanthropes are Tricky, because sometimes they need more than 4 levels to fully capture the essence of the Magical Beast that the Magucanthropy is derived from.

Major Difficulty: (Not Really all that Major) Progressing Alternate Form’s Physical Ability Score Bonus past 12. If you’ve done the math, you’ll realize that with 4 levels of any Therianthrope Class and 16 levels of other HD, the Therianthrope ends up with a total of +12 Physical Ability Score Bonus pool. (4+(16/2)=12). If the Therianthrope class goes beyond 4 levels, this will require some retooling.
    The simple answer? For every 2 extra class levels of Therianthrope [or Magucanthrope, because they are the only ones that really make sense to do so] add +1 to each side of the Physical Ability Score Bonus Table. Round down.

Example
    Spoiler
    Show
    A [WereExample] is a ferocious Magucanthrope with 7 Levels, it required 3 extra levels to capture all of the Magical Features the Magical Beast Example has. 3/2 is 1.5, but we round down.

{table][WereExample] Level+ 1/2 HD of other Levels|Ability Improvements
    13|+13 Physical Ability Score[/table]

However the Terrifying [WereRidiculous] required 8 extra levels to capture all of its Magical Features. [i](ChumpLump, creator of the [WereRidiculous] really should ask himself if this creature belongs in this thread and as Therianthrope.) 8/2 is 4. No rounding!

{table][WereRidiculous] Level+ 1/2 HD of other Levels|Ability Improvements
    13|+13 Physical Ability Score
    14|+14 Physical Ability Score
    15|+15 Physical Ability Score
    16|+16 Physical Ability Score[/table]

Minor Difficulty: Filling up those levels, so at each new level the Class Stays Interesting!

Credit to Crafty_Cultist for building the first Lycanthropes for this project, and whose formula I shamelessly stole used as a base for this template’s template.

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Titan in the Playground

FURRY!

GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!!! (Specifically, the werewolf)

I like the guidelines pretty straightforward. I also like the picture of Cthulhu demanding spellcheck.

23. - Top - End - #1223

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi View Post
    I like the guidelines pretty straightforward.
    This is what I am aiming for.
    Strong guidelines, that are easily followed, but can also be... bent? Broken? With recommendations on where they are best done so.

I also like the picture of Cthulhu demanding spellcheck.
    Stolen from the Big G himself. It's on the first page.
    That said, please, anyone, grammar at me, spelling error at me. If I misspelled something, or a phrase doesn't follow the rules of grammar, it would be fantastic if you let me know.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Titan in the Playground

Your coding for [b] sneaky [b] is broken.
    Like that, in fact. :)

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

FURRY!

GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!!! (Specifically, the werewolf)
    Why specifically the werewolf? Scared to face the truth, or just trying to get through to the Gurahl?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Tygre View Post
    Why specifically the werewolf? Scared to face the truth, or just trying to get through to the Gurahl?
    None of the others look like furries to me. They just look like animals standing up. Although the bear's lips are freaky. Maybe it's just that the werewolf has boobs and curves.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-11-18 at 05:51 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Ogre in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well, she is a mammal. Wide hips for giving birth and mammary glands for nursing young. Maybe the wrong number, but nothing unusual.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My Characters
    According to this test, I am a LN Half-Orc Cleric, Lvl.2.
    "And in the layer of the Deep Ones, we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever." - H.P. Lovecraft

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Troll in the Playground

... Furry! *attempts to glomp*
    Last edited by NineThePuma; 2010-11-18 at 07:45 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Ogre in the Playground

Minor forum table code nitpick, in the "past level 4" section, you forgot an "enter", meaning that there's an extra column.

Follow your own spell checking guidlines!
    I know it's not spelling, but who cares?
    Demilich avatar by Smuchmuch. Thank you VERY much!

Extended Signature
    Awright, Supagoof, that's just awesome. Thanks!
    Spoiler
    Show

Infernal avatar by Savana. Thanks!

Nude version by SmuchMuch.

30. - Top - End - #1230

Your coding for [b] sneaky [b] is broken.
    Like that, in fact. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
    Minor forum table code nitpick, in the "past level 4" section, you forgot an "enter", meaning that there's an extra column.
    Thank you both.
    Its spelling of one sort or another
    While we're waiting on Gorgondantess's blessing for this 'Set up,' (Well, I'm waiting on it to start re-vamping the Therianthropes) do any of ya'll (especially ya'll that have Therianthropes already built) have any issues or thoughts on it?
    Last edited by AugustNights; 2010-11-19 at 02:40 PM.