New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5]Improved Monster Classes- Still Alive, and taking requests!

Quote Originally Posted by AustontheGreat1 View Post
    Found one

Sorry, but no thanks.....
    lol, found one anyway.
    Last edited by Betropper; 2010-10-31 at 11:13 AM.
    Celestia Moon avatar by Dirtytabs. He is now the most awesome thing.

THIS
    Wins
    My website: Free Raptor Games
    Note: mostly abandoned due to lack of time.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Weretrex avatar by Bradakhan

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Orc in the Playground

Osyluth (Bone Devil)

Spoiler
    Show

HD: D8
    {table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will |Special
    1st|+0|+0|+0|+2| Bone Body, Poison, Wall of Ice, +1 Str
    2nd|+1|+0|+0|+3| Bone Traits, Minor Image, +1 Str
    3rd|+2|+1|+1|+3| Intimidating Bones, Teleport, Str +1
    4th|+3|+1|+1|+4| Telepathy, Invisibility, Str +1
    5th|+3|+1|+1|+4| Growth, Minions, Fly, Str +1
    6th|+4|+2|+2|+5| Greater Poison, Major Image, Str +1
    7th|+5|+2|+2|+5| Greater Intimidating Bones, Greater Teleport, Str +1
    8th|+6/+1|+2|+2|+6| Greater Minions, Perfect Poison, Greater Invisibility, Str +1
    9th|+6/+1|+3|+3|+6| Growth, Greater Bone Traits, Horrible Bones, Str +1[/table]
    Skill Points 4+Int per level
    Class Skill Skills: Intimidate, Jump, Bluff, Sense Motive, Spot, Listen.

Proficiencies: Osyluths (Bone Devils) are proficient with their natural weapons.

Bone Body: At first level, Osyluths lose old racial traits. The Osyluth gains outsider traits:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Darkvision out to 60 feet.
    Unlike most other living creatures, an outsider does not have a dual nature—its soul and body form one unit. When an outsider is slain, no soul is set loose. Spells that restore souls to their bodies, such as raise dead, reincarnate, and resurrection, don’t work on an outsider. It takes a different magical effect, such as limited wish, wish, miracle, or true resurrection to restore it to life. An outsider with the native subtype can be raised, reincarnated, or resurrected just as other living creatures can be.
    Proficient with all simple and martial weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
    Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Outsiders not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Outsiders are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
    Outsiders breathe, but do not need to eat or sleep (although they can do so if they wish). Native outsiders breathe, eat, and sleep.[/list]

In addition, the Osyluth has two claw attacks, delivering 1d6+Str damage each (if medium; change as appropriate to a 1d6 weapon for creature size). The Osyluth also gains a bite and tail attack dealing 1d8+Str mod. It has a base land speed of 30ft and is medium sized.

Finally, the Osyluth gains a natural armor equal to its Con modifier.

Ability Score Increases: The Osyluth gains +1 Str at all levels in this class

Poison: At first level an Osyluth gains a poison dealing 1d6+1(every 3/HD) Str damage. It is injected every time his tail hits but only once per round. The DC= 10+1/2HD+Str mod.

Wall of Ice: An Osyluth may use wall of ice as the spell 1/day/HD with a CL= HD

Bone Traits: An Osyluth gains Multiattack as a bonus feat and gains DR/Good= 1/2 HD. He gains resistance to fire and poison equal to his HD. He gains SR= 11+HD.

Minor Image: At second level, the Osyluth may use minor image 1/day/HD with a CL=HD

Intimidating Bones: An Osyluth gains a fear aura that reaches 5ft/2HD and targets become shaken if the fail a will save. DC=10+1/2HD+Con mod. He may do this 1/day/HD for 1d4+2 rounds

Teleport: The Osyluth can use teleport 1/day/HD with a CL=HD

Telepathy: The Osyluth may use telepathy at will with a range of 5ft/HD

Invisibility: The Osyluth may use Invisibility 1/day/HD with a CL=HD.

Growth: The Osyluth becomes Large and later becomes Huge.

Minions: A Osyluth gains two Baatezus as minions with HD equal to 3/4 his HD.

Fly: A Osyluth may use Fly 1/day/2HD with a CL= 1/2HD.

Greater Poison: A Osyluth now deals 2d4+1(every 2 HD) Strength or Con damage (PC's choice).

Major Image: Same as the Minor Image ability but now minor image is at will and Major Image is 1/day/HD

Greater Intimidating Bones: Now when using his fear aura the opponent becomes frightened instead of shaken. Also it has a 50% chance to affect creatures immune to fear. He may now use this as a move action instead of a standard.

Greater Teleport: An Osyluth may now swith his Teleport abilities ad greater teleport instead.

Greater Minions: Your minions HD now is equal to your own. Now you may communicate tellepathiccaly at any distance on the same plane telepathically.

Perfect Poison: Now your poison does either 2d6+1(every 2 HD) to Str or Con (PC's choice.

Greater Invisibility: Now the Osynuse may use Gearter Invisibility 1/day/2HD.

Greater Bone Traits: The Osyluth gains immunity to fire and poison, but gains resistance to Acid and Cold equal to 1/2 HD. Now he may use his Darkvision in magical darkness. He now gains a +5 bonus to the DC of his poison and fear aura. Also, he gains a bonus to intimidate and move silently equal to 1/2 HD

Horrible Bones Now, when a creature is hit with the Osyluth's fear aura, it is stunned with fear for 1d4+1 rounds. Also, this ability has a 75% chance to affect creatures immune to fear.

Comments
    Spoiler
    Show
    This was very fun. I (for some reason) like to make things with cool tails.

This took almost 10 hours and was very challenging.

Changelog
    Spoiler
    Show
    •None yet

I just posted this because it only would take 1 accidental refresh to ruin my work.

3. - Top - End - #873
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rumel View Post
    I just posted this because it only would take 1 accidental refresh to ruin my work.
    I haven't actually read the class yet, so I'm not commenting on that, but...

Don't you people know how to save word files?

I mean seriously, you should never have to post a class to keep it being wiped away, use Ctrl+C, followed by Ctrl+V, and put it in a word file, then hit save. (Or, Ctrl+S if you're too lazy to use the mouse. ) It comes on every single computer. Even if you're on someone else's computer, you should be able to email it to yourself... right?
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

Many thanks to Qwernt for my amazing mind flayer avatar!

4. - Top - End - #874
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Magicyop View Post

I mean seriously, you should never have to post a class to keep it being wiped away, use Ctrl+C, followed by Ctrl+V, and put it in a word file, then hit save. (Or, Ctrl+S if you're too lazy to use the mouse. ) It comes on every single computer. Even if you're on someone else's computer, you should be able to email it to yourself... right?
    Or use Google Docs.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Orc in the Playground

My computer is broken... I'm useing my phone so I can't save anything (I've lost about 3 classes already and had to redo the Scorpion 2 times)

6. - Top - End - #876
    Bugbear in the Playground

Daemon

Or download, for free, OpenOffice word processor. I have 1.5 golem classes saved waiting for the Brass one to be fully refined.
    Homebrew: Ghost Rider, a 3.5e Base Class inspired by Marvel's Comics.

So guys, the new Iron Man trailer, huh?

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #877

Quote Originally Posted by Rumel View Post
    My computer is broken... I'm useing my phone so I can't save anything (I've lost about 3 classes already and had to redo the Scorpion 2 times)
    B-buh...

How is it that so many people in this thread have their computers broken so they can't save anything.

Also, you can save documents on phones. You totally can. It's harder, I'll grant you, but you can.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:
    Auran Pirate, a sailor who engraves their ship with powerful runes and creates a vessel to be remembered.

8. - Top - End - #878

Creature that are not done.

I am going to ask that we stop posting creatures, beacuse, as you can see above, we have a ton of monsters that arent really finshed.
    awesome avatar made by Trazoi
    Totem Cleric:A divine fighter that uses a totem which empowers him.

I will not have as much acces to a computer so I will not post as much.

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #879

Quote Originally Posted by monkman View Post

Creature that are not done.

I am going to ask that we stop posting creatures, beacuse, as you can see above, we have a ton of monsters that arent really finshed.
    Seconded. Would you mind if I copied the list and put in the post date for each monster and organized them that way, so we know which have been waiting the longest?
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

10. - Top - End - #880

Daemon

Poor poor Gorgon. Some of us who feel capable of doing it should offer to shoulder some of the organisational burden. Once I've done a couple more monsters and got a bit better I'd volunteer myself, but right now I don't think I'm capable enough.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #881

Seconded. Would you mind if I copied the list and put in the post date for each monster and organized them that way, so we know which have been waiting the longest?
    Sure, I dont see a prombleme in that.

Poor poor Gorgon. Some of us who feel capable of doing it should offer to shoulder some of the organisational burden. Once I've done a couple more monsters and got a bit better I'd volunteer myself, but right now I don't think I'm capable enough.
    Half of the creatures are done or have been critized, a least i think.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #882

Daemon

Sure, I dont see a prombleme in that.

Half of the creatures are done or have been critized, a least i think.
    Most have had one critique, but if there were a couple more of us capable of oking monsters so Gorgon doesn't half to triple check every tiny detail, it'd make things much faster and easier.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #883

From what I recal, we critized(alot) The Bleakborn,Lammasu,the giths,Black Dragon,Purple Worm and the Malebranche that was critique in the older thread.
    The ones who got no attention what so ever was Maug,Phoenix(improved), death knight(improved),Osyluth and the Evolved undead

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ogre in the Playground

AFAIK, the Phoenix is just a cleaning up of the grammar etc, so that shouldn't be an issue.
    Dragonborn Gnome avatar by the ever-lovely Derjuin!

15. - Top - End - #885

I also did that for the death knight.
    So we have the maug, the evoved undead and the bone devil that need critique.
    Last edited by monkman; 2010-10-31 at 05:58 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #886

Unfinished Monsters by Original Post Date
    Spoiler
    Show

Dream Larva - 10/07/2010
    Malebranche - 10/16/2010
    Dwarf Ancestor - 10/18/2010
    SHADOWPERSON - 10/19/2010
    Black Dragon - 10/19/2010
    Lammasu - 10/19/2010
    Arcadian Avenger - 10/20/2010
    Purple Worm - 10/21/2010
    The Bleakborn - 10/23/2010
    Giths - 10/23/2010
    Brass Golem - 10/24/2010
    The WereScorpion - 10/27/2010
    Gargoyle - 10/27/2010
    Maug - 10/29/2010
    Saint - 10/29/2010
    Cheshire Cat - 10/30/2010
    Wereraptor/Weredragon/Weretyrannosaurus - 10/30/2010
    Improved death knight - 10/31/2010
    Osyluth (Bone Devil) - 10/31/2010

This list is prioritized by how old the monster posting is. So the oldest ones are at the top, and the newest ones are at the bottom-- so ideally, we'll work through this list, getting the oldest ones up first and eventually reaching the new ones.

However, of course this isn't necessarily a LAW in terms of order-- it's understandable that classes like Black Dragon and Dream Larva will take longer.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-11-01 at 08:54 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

17. - Top - End - #887
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cogidubnus View Post
    Most have had one critique, but if there were a couple more of us capable of oking monsters so Gorgon doesn't half to triple check every tiny detail, it'd make things much faster and easier.
    If it's a matter of experianced monster-makers, Hyudra, Monkman, Magicyop, and Kobold-Bard are the most experienced frequent posters (I think). Gorgon might have to give them the privliage though.
    Celestia Moon avatar by Dirtytabs. He is now the most awesome thing.

THIS
    Wins
    My website: Free Raptor Games
    Note: mostly abandoned due to lack of time.

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Weretrex avatar by Bradakhan

Bec Noir avatar by Derjuin, thanks! Yes, that sword in his chest is a part of him.

18. - Top - End - #888

Quote Originally Posted by Betropper View Post
    If it's a matter of experianced monster-makers, Hyudra, Monkman, Magicyop, and Kobold-Bard are the most experienced frequent posters (I think). Gorgon might have to give them the privliage though.
    I'm a better critic than a monster maker( i think) and there also chumplump that an excellent monster maker/critic.

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #889
    Orc in the Playground

I'm a better critic than a monster maker( i think) and there also chumplump that an excellent monster maker/critic.
    Anyone have an idea for my Osyluth?

20. - Top - End - #890

Poison: At first level an Osyluth gains a poison dealing 1d6+1(every 3/HD) Str damage. It is injected every time his tail hits but only once per round. The DC= 10+1/2HD+Str mod.
    make it 1d4 dmage and say the secondary damage. then upgrade it to 1d6,1d8, 1d10, and then 2d6.(not sure)
    Wall of Ice: An Osyluth may use wall of ice as the spell 1/day/HD with a CL= HD
    This dosent seem like a good abilty, not really much of a use.And plus it a 4th lv wizard spell.It seems odd to get it at first lv.

Bone Traits: An Osyluth gains Multiattack as a bonus feat and gains DR/Good= 1/2 HD. He gains resistance to fire and poison equal to his HD. He gains SR= 11+HD.
    Do both of his secondary attacks get this or is only one?

Minor Image: At second level, the Osyluth may use minor image 1/day/HD with a CL=HD
    Maybe give it silent image and then upgrade it.
    Intimidating Bones: An Osyluth gains a fear aura that reaches 5ft/2HD and targets become shaken if the fail a will save. DC=10+1/2HD+Con mod. He may do this 1/day/HD for 1d4+2 rounds
    look at the death knight for this.

[
    B]Teleport[/B]: The Osyluth can use teleport 1/day/HD with a CL=HD

Telepathy: The Osyluth may use telepathy at will with a range of 5ft/HD

Invisibility: The Osyluth may use Invisibility 1/day/HD with a CL=HD.
    This should be called SLA, Also a Sla(in my opinoin) should not be the only abilty you get a lv unless there are servral

Growth: The Osyluth becomes Large and later becomes Huge.
    Say whar lv it grows to huge.
    Minions: A Osyluth gains two Baatezus as minions with HD equal to 3/4 his HD
    Couldnt it get any type of devil equal to it's hd?

Fly: A Osyluth may use Fly 1/day/2HD with a CL= 1/2HD.
    what a cl?

Greater Poison: A Osyluth now deals 2d4+1(every 2 HD) Strength or Con damage (PC's choice).
    same thing as the first poison

Major Image: Same as the Minor Image ability but now minor image is at will and Major Image is 1/day/HD
    ability of sla
    [
    B]Greater Intimidating Bones[/B]: Now when using his fear aura the opponent becomes frightened instead of shaken. Also it has a 50% chance to affect creatures immune to fear. He may now use this as a move action instead of a standard.
    Same thing as the other fear.
    Greater Teleport: An Osyluth may now swith his Teleport abilities ad greater teleport instead.
    Sla
    Greater Minions: Your minions HD now is equal to your own. Now you may communicate tellepathiccaly at any distance on the same plane telepathically
    Not sure what to say.

Perfect Poison: Now your poison does either 2d6+1(every 2 HD) to Str or Con (PC's choice.
    same thing as the first poison
    Greater Invisibility: Now the Osynuse may use Gearter Invisibility 1/day/2HD.
    sla

Greater Bone Traits: The Osyluth gains immunity to fire and poison, but gains resistance to Acid and Cold equal to 1/2 HD. Now he may use his Darkvision in magical darkness. He now gains a +5 bonus to the DC of his poison and fear aura. Also, he gains a bonus to intimidate and move silently equal to 1/2 HD

Horrible Bones Now, when a creature is hit with the Osyluth's fear aura, it is stunned with fear for 1d4+1 rounds. Also, this ability has a 75% chance to affect creatures immune to fear
    Should be one abilty and llok at the other fear thing.
    [/spoiler]

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #891

The "Traits" thing is not something that should go on every monster... Dream Larva has abomination traits, which should be shared by all abominations... this should have "Devil Traits". There are no such thing as "Bone Traits"

Will critique more fully later, for the most part I agree with Monkman's critique.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

22. - Top - End - #892

I've been working 60 hour weeks lately, so Purple Worm has taken a backseat. Changes needed have already been noted, and are largely simple, and I'll get around to it when I have the time.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Titan in the Playground

Not sure what to say.
    I do.

Broken as Nessus. Two pit fiends at level 18? Yes please!
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2010-10-31 at 09:24 PM.

24. - Top - End - #894
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AustontheGreat1 View Post
    PHOELARCH

Blessing of the Firebird (Su): Phoenixes are powerful creatures of magic and good. Their blessing has been known to make kings and heroes out of even the most humble of souls. Phoelarchs may give a blessing of their own, though their gift no where near as powerful as that of their ancestors. At sixth level, a phoelarch may gift any ally with the most precious power of the phoenix. The power of rebirth. The symbol of this power is a simple feather plucked from the phoelarch's plumes. As long as the ally keeps the charm on his person he gains immunity to fire damage. In addition if the ally holding the feather is slain, then the feather disintegrates, leaving behind nothing but fine ash, and the fallen ally is risen as per the Raise Dead spell. The phoelarch may only give one charm at a time, if the one charm is expended through the raising of an ally, then the phoelarch must wait another year before he may give such a gift again. If the Phoelarch ever gives out more feathers than one charm, the oldest existing charm will spark harmlessly into flame, reduced to ash and being permanently destroyed. The phoelarch may also destroy the feather he has given out any time he wishes, regardless of distance or what plane it is on. Phoelarchs cannot benefit from their own blessing. At 10 HD, the phoelarch need only wait 6 month between giving out a new charm. At 15 HD, he need only wait 3 months; and finally at 20th HD, he need only wait 1 month in between gifting an ally with the feather.
    Another proposed adjustment to the Blessing of the Phoenix ability.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, so I'll be trying to do buckets-o-critique right now, but I'm feeling rather ill and have maybe taken just a tad too much cough syrup, and thus my judgment might not be perfectly sound.
    Also, I might not get to everyone this time, so stay tuned!
    Anyways. This list.
    First of all, click the link in the alphabetical list to the phoenix. Or even just take a glance at it. Thank you.
    Second, remove the evolved undead. Right now that's nobody's business but my own, and I'll get to that on my own time.

Anyways, I have said to trust Hyudra's judgment as good as my own... but even then I added the caveat unless I say otherwise. See, I disagree with Hyudra on certain things, and thus am not going to give her total power. That I'll just have to reserve to myself and... well, have to deal with all this. I can take it, it'll just take longer. For the nonce, I'd like to change some of the terminology here.
    No more critiquing. That's for me and for when Hyudra has the time to do it. Once I've seen more people make consistently solid or brilliant work, I'll give them that right.
    You will discuss these classes. You will offer suggestions. You will say what you don't like and what you do like. No using the B-roken word. You can say you think something is overpowered. That it could be changed such and such way. The worst thing I've seen is people giving bad critiques as if it was hard and fast, "this is how it should be". That's my job. Your job is to offer friendly suggestions.
    Beyond that, in offering friendly suggestions, don't say "I think this is overpowered". Ever. If it's one simple sentence, you're doing it wrong- one simple sentence is critiquing. Instead, discuss. Say what aspects of it are overpowered or underpowered or boring or tricky or whatever and why, and then, for extra credit, compare it to the abilities of another class of equivalent level, or cite guidelines (note that the word I used is not "rules") from the first page.
    Also, when discussing a class, say what you like about it! Knowing what you're doing right may not be as important as knowing what you're doing wrong, but it still does help the process. If you think a particular ability is clever or fun or a good twist, say so! You don't have to say so on every ability you like, or even on every class, but it's just nice to hear, neh?
    Then when these suggestions have been submitted, before making ANY changes, they will be discussed. The maker will say why they made it the way it was, and what they were thinking at the time.
    In this way I hope to create a much more... Socratic environment. Remember, even I, your lord and ruler, hear me and obey!!! am fallible. Sometimes.
    Anyways, like I said, I am fallible, and right now I'm a little delirious, so if you disagree with what I'm saying with this discussing vs. critiquing argument, do say something.
    Enyhoo.
    Dream Larva will, again, be saved for a later date. I'm sorry, it's taking forever, but I really don't want that to turn out as a mess. I hope you understand.
    Malebranche & dwarf ancestor have not yet replied to my critiques.

Shadowperson: Sooo... why intelligence 26 for shutting down the detect thoughts? The problem with that is so long as a creature with intelligence 26 is within range of the shadowperson, it's stunned every other round. Talk about ouch.
    Define "identify the strength of the mind." Actually, better yet, I'd just remove all of that and give it, at 5th level, detect thoughts as an at-will SLA... or if you really want to get rid of the action, make it a swift action SLA and give it few uses.
    Otherwise, looks OK.

Black Dragon & Lammasu have not yet responded to my critiques, as far as I'm aware.

Arcadian Avenger's blade rend should increase up to 7d6 at 20 HD. It seems a little unfair to limit it to slashing weapons only... and also, giving only the bastard sword or dwarven waraxe, and only with 13+ strength. Why not just give it proficiency with one exotic one-handed weapon of choice?
    Text/table discrepancy on the last 2 levels.
    Avenger's Wrath is both poorly worded and not very exciting. Granted, it gives pounce, but only in a very limited sense. It's also a lot to keep track of. "Okay, I charge at goblin #7 and make a full attack, because he hit Yojimbo the magical mage last round."
    "Wait, no, he missed Yojimbo."
    "Okay, then I attack whatever goblin hit Yojimbo last round."
    "No goblins hit Yojimbo last round."
    "Then what goblin hit somebody?"
    "Well, one hit Thrisk the barbarian-y barbarian, but he's already killed him on his initiative."
    "Well then did any other goblins hit somebody that aren't dead?"
    "Well, one hit you, but that doesn't matter because it doesn't apply to those that hit you."
    "Wait, didn't one of them hit Gimp the Hireling-y Hireling last round?"
    "Oh yeah, one did! And it's still alive, no less!"
    "Okay, I'll attack him then."
    "And provoke an AoO in getting there from the hobgoblin warlord with the spiked chain?"
    Granted, that was a particularly contrived scenario, but you get the point. How about pounce & automatically confirming critical threats against any enemy threatening an ally, instead?

Purple Worm, Bleakborn & Gith have yet to reply to my suggestions, as far as I'm aware. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Same with brass golem- again, correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall distinctly disliking the Resilience ability.
    I've asked Chumplump to critique the were-classes, because he knows them better than I.
    Gargoyle has yet to reply to my suggestions.

Maug... as a rule, we have the normal construct HP bonuses replaced by a scaling hp bonus based on HD. See iron golem & force golem. I'd advise more force golem-y hp bonuses- the iron golem one is reserved for big classes.
    Pulverize... why not just give "ignores all DR & Hardness with all attacks for a round 1/day/HD as a free action"? Something along those lines.
    Anyways, most of the grafts are... kinda weird. First of all, anything with natural attacks is essentially unable to make unarmed attacks... rollers is just weird... and really, just at a glance, most of the grafts look overly complicated.
    Beyond that, it has enough as is. Growth, DR reduction, fast healing. Give Pulverize lvl 1, X ability level 2 (think something up!), and fast healing & growth level 3. Whee.
    Anyways.... I'll finish these later.
    Marceline Abadeer by Gnomish Wanderer

26. - Top - End - #896

Yup, totally understood. I'm fine with waiting on Dream Larva and Saint.

Removed Evolved Undead from the list of unfinished monsters. I'll try to keep the list updated as more monsters are posted/completed.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-11-01 at 11:50 AM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew:

27. - Top - End - #897

As for the Black Dragon, I DID ajust it after your suggestions, but I just never said anything about it. A ninja-edit, if you will. The only thing is the wording, which I can't see anything wrong with (unless it's spelling. I hate spelling). Other than that........how's the Cheshire Cat?

28. - Top - End - #898

Daemon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    As for the Black Dragon, I DID ajust it after your suggestions, but I just never said anything about it. A ninja-edit, if you will. The only thing is the wording, which I can't see anything wrong with (unless it's spelling. I hate spelling). Other than that........how's the Cheshire Cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
    Anyways.... I'll finish these later.
    Let the man breathe xD

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #899

Whaa? I never meant Gorgon in particular....just a general "Is it ok?" to everyone.

30. - Top - End - #900

Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
    Whaa? I never meant Gorgon in particular....just a general "Is it ok?" to everyone.
    But we're not supposed to critique anymore.

In terms of generally? I like it. I think it's a little on the powerful side, but it's very flavorful, and that's important.

EDIT: Maybe let it get Greater Invisibility at some point? That would be fun and useful. OR, let it use it's Whispy Voice abilities while it's invisible without breaking the invisibility.
    Last edited by Magicyop; 2010-11-01 at 12:29 PM.
    Full Homebrew List

New Homebrew: